I don't know how many degrees we have here in Finland but it's not so cold. In fact, I was so inspired by the feeling of spring that I ordered some summer clothes. Can't wait for the spring/summer to come! :)
Hi! It seems you have a nice weather in Sweden! -15 degrees and grey clouds here in Russia. But I hade a nice running at 8km with my volleyball team across the winter forest today and it was just beutiful. Tried to make some photos of Russian winter forest but camera on my phone is not good and pictures had a terrible quality. So I'll try in next time:) Have a nice evening!
Of all the seasons I love Spring the most. You know it when it arrives, the world seems like it has awoken from a long sleep - and is smiling down on you. Summer in Australia this year has been a rainy one. I hope you have a nice Spring and Summer. Enjoy your new season shopping too!
Hey Anette :) Seems like you have nice weather in Sweden. We have 11 C and lots of grey clouds plus a little rain in the morning. Hope you had a nice day.
Hello Anette !! I can't wait for Spring to come ! It's the end of February and the weather is getting really good here ! The sky is blue and it's between 16º degrees to 20º degrees :D Beautiful pic,i hope the weather keeps good there ! Kisses and Hugs from Portugal Liliana
Hej igen!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how many degrees we have here in Finland but it's not so cold. In fact, I was so inspired by the feeling of spring that I ordered some summer clothes. Can't wait for the spring/summer to come! :)
Hi! It seems you have a nice weather in Sweden! -15 degrees and grey clouds here in Russia. But I hade a nice running at 8km with my volleyball team across the winter forest today and it was just beutiful. Tried to make some photos of Russian winter forest but camera on my phone is not good and pictures had a terrible quality. So I'll try in next time:) Have a nice evening!
ReplyDeleteOf all the seasons I love Spring the most. You know it when it arrives, the world seems like it has awoken from a long sleep - and is smiling down on you.
ReplyDeleteSummer in Australia this year has been a rainy one. I hope you have a nice Spring and Summer.
Enjoy your new season shopping too!
Deleece
Hey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteSeems like you have nice weather in Sweden. We have 11 C and lots of grey clouds plus a little rain in the morning. Hope you had a nice day.
Greetings and hugs from Germany
Sarah
Hey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteblue sky is beautiful, but 8 degrees is still too cold! :) Today, it's 22 where I live - Portugal.
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for Spring to come ! It's the end of February and the weather is getting really good here !
The sky is blue and it's between 16º degrees to 20º degrees :D
Beautiful pic,i hope the weather keeps good there !
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana