I just read you profile on the right. What you do is really nice !
I have a question if you want of course : It is because of the bullying and the pressure you had when you were entered Nightwish that now you seem relieved and so peaceful ? You don't have this pressure anymore, isn't it ? What's the odds ?
The photos are beautiful ;-) Maybe I will sit down tonight, when my headache´s gone, and try to understand the words. My Swedish is bad, but I do understand Danish when I read it, so maybe... I wish you a very great Saturday! Love, Betty
Haha by the way I opened some of polish sites when you can find some music news- polish press and so on read your blog haha! They quoted something about your solo album- it's nice that you are supported in Poland in media :)
Just took a look @ Caisak and have to say she does have some very beautiful pictures, quite amazing. ;)
Although I don't speak Swedish I did use Google Translator... *sshhh don't tell anyone Anette, Kay:)* I'll definitely favorite this blog. Thanks for sharing.
Hey Anette, I've never written on this blog although I've been following you for so long. I think you're great ^^ About this post - if you like browsing some interior/exterior home ideas, you may enjoy this one: 79ideas
Yeah..beautiful photos, and some extraodinary, unusual. Thanks! ;=)
ReplyDeleteHello Anette !
ReplyDeleteHow are you today ? :)
I just read you profile on the right. What you do is really nice !
I have a question if you want of course : It is because of the bullying and the pressure you had when you were entered Nightwish that now you seem relieved and so peaceful ? You don't have this pressure anymore, isn't it ? What's the odds ?
Have a really really good day and take care ! ;)
The photos are beautiful ;-)
ReplyDeleteMaybe I will sit down tonight, when my headache´s gone, and try to understand the words. My Swedish is bad, but I do understand Danish when I read it, so maybe...
I wish you a very great Saturday!
Love, Betty
Wow she's doing a great job :D
ReplyDeleteHaha by the way I opened some of polish sites when you can find some music news- polish press and so on read your blog haha!
They quoted something about your solo album- it's nice that you are supported in Poland in media :)
and...as I promised - a photo of my pie:
ReplyDeletehttp://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/598398_222968051168285_526609002_n.jpg
Hope this link will work)
Thanks!
Just took a look @ Caisak and have to say she does have some very beautiful pictures, quite amazing. ;)
ReplyDeleteAlthough I don't speak Swedish I did use Google Translator... *sshhh don't tell anyone Anette, Kay:)* I'll definitely favorite this blog. Thanks for sharing.
Have a great afternoon Anette!
Hugs and love.
~Nick
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteReally nice blog thanks for the link ;-)
Enjoy your day
Love
Isa
Hey Anette,
ReplyDeleteI've never written on this blog although I've been following you for so long. I think you're great ^^
About this post - if you like browsing some interior/exterior home ideas, you may enjoy this one:
79ideas
I wish you a very nice evening ;)