Friday, 16 November 2012

Today is a blue day;=)

Here´s my outfit today;=
 My new hand warmers with peace marks on them and fake fur on the inside;=)
 My dear blue top;=)
 Leggings from Zara;=)
 Did a little hair do;=)
Got this lovely cross ear ring from Tiia in Finland;=) Thanks so very much, you´re so kind;=)
And my chicken in the oven, yummie!

 I wish you all a relaxing and peaceful friday with your loved ones;=)

37 comments:

  1. Hey Anette!
    How are you?
    Wow, your hand warmers look really really cool! And your outfit is very nice as well. I really like it ;)
    And the chicken looks very delisious. I love chicken (^o^)/
    Enjoy your day and weekend,

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That earring is so cool! I've been wanting a cuff earring like that for some time, they look really gorgeous on everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those photos! You're really cute on the first one ! :)
    Do you know what you're gonna wear on the 30th? Something really special I guess :)

    Love & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit today ;-)
    Love
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear,

    You look absolutely stunning. <3

    So... you're eating chicken tonight? haha good, now I don't need to ask that tomorrow. (yes, I was having another talk with Alice&Maria...) anyway, I'm eating homemade pizza tonight! =D My dad can cook pretty good.. although sometimes he messes up. hahaha

    well,
    Good evening :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear Anette,
    I get hungry when I see the chicken in the oven. yummie...

    You look great like always. The gloves looks really nice.
    But I like unfortunately no gloves at all. Not even in the winter when it is very cold. Usually I put my hands into his coat- or jacket pocket. If I have to wear something, then I get my fingers blue. I know that is not very clever, but I do not wear gloves on my hands. Ok, I see now that your fingertips are free. Maybe I should try those gloves :-)

    You always have so great ideas for your hair. For something like that I am unfortunately too unimaginative.

    You've got your beautiful hat back. Will you wear it now, or was it just for the show? I would find it very sad, it´s fits you very well.

    This is great news about your new song. I hope that I hear your new songs soon :-)

    And you're singing with an orchestra on 30 November. Wow, it's just a pity that I can not see and hear you. I can´t open the link. Why I don´t know.

    And finally, thank you, for the Friday music.
    Now I wish you a nice evening.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday Anette! That roast chicken is making my jacket-potatoes I'm having for dinner look rather look rather sad lol.

    Since you always share pictures of your awesome outfits I thought I would share one with you - my New Hoodie which arrived from Korea yesterday. Its got these cool horns on the hood and the material is really soft and warm - perfect for the cold winter ahead :)

    Have a wonderful day! James x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is so cool! Realy awsome! And I like those glove things!

    Yeah we eat salad and some other stuff but I perfer chicken/sushi! I bet Nemo and Seth will like it! My dad is going to make some sushi sunday!

    Going to eat now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same earring!! It's from Alchemy Gothic, isn't it? Haha.
    You look wonderful as always. I wish I could do those cute hairdos!! I can't really do anything with my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cross ear ring is original ;-) And I like your hand warmers.
    This chicken look veeeery delicious! Yum-yum ;)
    Have a nice and happy friday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow nice clothes and hair. What color is your hair exactly? I can't tell bc I'm color blind:( but to me it looks like a red or dark blond(yeah...random question...) Happy Friday and enjoy the chicken:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so adorable ( gonna start count how my times i say you look adorable haha i'm sorry but i can't help it lol )
    I love this top of yours, amazing!
    And your hair do is soooooooo incredible cute, found on the internet something like that and i'm gonna do it very soon! lovely outfit, cute ear ring and i'm not gonna tell you anything about the food because i'm hungry! haha
    Let me tell you something of my news, the job is ' mine ' well i'm gonna do a little training for a couple of days and then i start the job this week, i have contract for 60 days and if they like my work and me as a person then the job is mine for real =D i'm little scared but i think i can do it... anyway lets cross our fingers and hope this new phase of our lives be one of the greatest ever =)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look really beautiful,like you always do.
    I hope your day continues to go well,mine is not so good... I found out my brother has cancer just now...
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're hand warmers are lovely I really like them! and your hair is great, look this braid by Jennifer Morrison, I like it a lot!:

    http://images.starpulse.com/news/bloggers/8/blog_images/jennifer-morrison.jpg

    The chicken looks so yummy, enjoy it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Anette.
    These photos are so beautiful=) My dear, I know I've asked you many things, but I wanted to ask you more. I hope you do not mind.

    1 - Niclas is part of your family?
    2 - Want to participate in Eurovision? It would be nice =)
    3 - Do you want to record video clips on his solo career and a world tour?

    Vi ses snart. Jag älskar dig. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    The chicken looks so tasty that I decided not to look for another post and write it right here :)

    http://s14.postimage.org/aairwkypt/5_OF_7i_Y9_Nl_I.jpg really, I think that you are the only lady that looks so cute even with such an expression on the face :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey anette...
    I wanted to share with you my fears...
    There's a war going on now here in Israel, rockets are fired toward us and many people live in great anxiaty and fear not knowing when the next rocket will fall.
    People died and got injured and it is so scary...

    Most of the mess happens in the south people there live in shelters in the past days... there's no school, the stores are closed it's like ghost cities there.

    Some of the rockets are long-distance ones and 4 rockets fell in the center in Tel Aviv already.
    Today i was walking in Tel Aviv and suddenly i heard the siren so loud! the whole street got into stress people were running to find cover i just froze and after a second i ran with other people we sat on the ground waiting for it to end. It was about 30 seconds and then we heard the Boom. luckily it fell in an open area and no one got hurt. Now i really understand how people in the south feel going through that every day every hour...

    I wish peoplee will start loving each other and accept the fact that WE ARE ALL THE SAME we all bleed the same blood, we all drink the same water and we are all human beings.

    The problem is that terrorists just keep hurting the world, starting wars and i don't understand how they can be so mean living their lives looking for ways to kill....

    we need PEACE.
    I need Peace.
    Life just never get better sometimes i'm sick of waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Anette!
    You are beautiful as always, the chicken should be delicious.
    Anette wanted to know one thing, you on tour DPP moved the hair up and down with a lot of energy in some performances and I always liked it, for example at the end of this video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUWCz56ZpJs

    But Imaginaerum tour you have not moved the hair that way and I thought maybe that's hard to do neck maybe?
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anette!

    I would love to know what make-up you wear here as it is just perfect! You look fresh like an apple! :-)
    Another thing I would be very much interested in is the way how you arrange your hair at the forehead so that it does not stick to your head.. :-)

    Happy to hear that you are already heading back to the stage! Enjoy yourself and they will adore you! :-)

    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Anette, I like your hairstyle very much :-)and blue top is wonderful..Finally is friday and in my town is someting like funfair with rollercoasters and craftsmen with their handmade things and so on, but I´m ill :-( again in this month...but thank´s for your smile and good mood :-)
    hugs, Radka

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, I like braid but I have too long hair to do that alone. In last week I cut my hair so a little bit. You can see on bellow link.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4929170155800&set=pb.1494855734.-2207520000.1353097477&type=3&theater
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Anette,
    simply beautiful as always, what else can I say? :) You are an icredibly good singer, such a great and lovely mother and a warmhearted human being. All that makes you so special and adorable for me <3
    Your post, that you recorded a new song, finally motivated me to compose also a track for vocals on which I will sing on my own (I'm also a singer, I sometimes sing hours and hours additionally to my work on compositions).
    I'd like to do an emotional ballad with orchestra.

    Anette honestly, you don't know how much I'd like to do an orchestral composition for YOU, maybe in the style of Lisa Gerrard's "Now We Are Free" of the movie "Gladiator":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fAVQgsM1wY
    I can imagine your voice so INCREDIBLY good to such a track, really :') Your vocal range and soft and flowing sound, which you are able to create in ballads, would simply fit so perfect!!
    Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This. Is. The. Worst. Post. Someone. Who's. Hungry. Can. EVER. See.

    Thanks Anette, now I'm starving.

    Anyways, big hugs from Germany :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. He he, I haven't done french plaits in so long. :)

    I really like your hand warmers and earring-cuff!

    Best wishes, from Abbie x

    ReplyDelete
  25. i wanted to share this to you this amazing actress! she was being pressured by casting directors to loose weight but look how far she made it shes on glee i hope you have that show in sweden!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpHVfOerG44

    ReplyDelete
  26. So beautiful! It's funny because today I had a blue day myself :) Shirt, pants, shoes, even my hair ;) A little, anyway! haha so have a wonderful night and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  27. you cook
    you sing
    you act
    and you are so beautiful...

    johan is lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey Nettie..
    You look so, so beautiful with this blue outfit, blue is one of my favourite colors and in you it becomes better =D.
    I cannot find any word to describe how incredible is your hair, my dream is learning how to do something similar by my own but everytime I try to, my arms just become painful and I stop =(..I hope one day I can haha. And about the chiken, it looks so good, I can smell it through the computer haha, I hope you've enjoyed your dinner time.

    Hope you have a beautiful morning and may the angels watch your sleeping time.

    Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  29. BLUE ARE THE RULES!!!!! and your food looks really delicious!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  30. hello very nice netty your braids in your hair and makes me eat chicken ummm one now jaja anette're very beautiful. Good bye XD

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks very much, dear! My friday was quite good :-)
    Only this night I slept extremely bad because of my PM days and now I'm very tired..:-( hate such days!
    I like your hat so much! You are so beautiful in it ;=) and you had a lovely outfit and hair do yesterday! I need to learn to do such hair dos, too :-)
    Wish you great weekends, dear Nettie! Thanks so much for the photos in your posts, i really enjoy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Serafim: Hi, sorry for your bad night;=( Hope this night was better! And thanks, a braid is perfect when the hair is a bit dirty;=)

    Ludwing: Hi and thanks=)

    Misa: Hi and thanks;=) It was super delicious!

    Carol: Hi! Its actually not so hard to braid your own hair, just need some practice and you´ll be able to do it;=)

    Angel: Hi and thanks;=) I hope he is,=)

    Lesly: Cool, so we had a blue day;=) Thats a great day!

    Kelsey: Hi and thanks for sharing;=) And I feel so sad listening cause this is there reality in the world today. I even worked in a consulting business and when I asked them to hire my friend, who was overweight, my manager said with total honesty; I can't put her in the front desk at a company looking like that, she needs to get a job where she sits in her own office, not seen. So it happens everywhere and it´s so sad and totally crazy!

    Abbie; Hi and thanks, they are so warm and cosy to have on;=)

    Sid: I am so sorry;=( I hope you got some food;=)

    Daniel: Hi! Feel free to do a song for me, maybe it will sound great;=)

    Magda: Hi! the page didn't open;=(

    Radoslava: Oh, poor you, that sucks;=( sometimes the body just get ill a lot and I guess its time for you to rest, rest and rest. Get well soon!

    Beatrix:; Hi and thanks;=) I always use the same base in my make-up, which is my BB-cream from Pér-fekt, then I use Make up Forever´s concealer to take away spots and other imperfections. Then I have a loose powder from YSL on top before I put on my mascara Hypnose Dolls eyes from Lancome and a black kohl, also from Lancome. A blush from Mac and a lip gloss from Lancome;=) That´s all;=)
    And then about my hair, I always spray some hair spray to get the small loose hairs to not fall down to my forehead.

    Alvaro: Hi! Mainly due to me having neck ache and don't want to hurt my neck. it can be dangerous to head bang and my sister got a stroke from tossing with her head and neck this year so I don't want that to happen to me. (And also I don't think a girl should headbang, but that's of course only MY opinion in the metal scene, haha)

    Orit: Hi and yeah, i know the situation is hard and horrible in your country and it has been for a while. War is never the solution and I am happy I live in a country in peace. There will always be people who fight over religion, territories, different opinions, money and so on and its a shame innocent people have to suffer from these peoples stupidity! The Israel conflict has been going on for far to long now;=(

    Olga: Hi and thanks, I guess I just look good even being crazy;=)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank´s dear Anette for kind words :-)you´re right, I have to rest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for your answer, sweetie ;=)
    I reeeealy hope tis night will be better :-) I must courage! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anette, I know why, link don't work. I link to my profil to facebook. First have to log on facebook.
    best regards and have a nice weekend
    magda

    ReplyDelete
  36. that chicken needs bacon on it...or rosemary and thyme..with gravy and yorkshire puddings. :D
    i like doing twice cooked salt and pepper chicken. it' first boiled in water and spices. then roasted with stuffing and seasoning. very yummy!
    now i'm hungry lol

    but my weekend has been awesome. i have a girlfriend. looking forward to taking her out on dates and spoiling her. :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Nettan!
    I'm so glad that you liked the ear ring. :)

    And by the way, my name is Tiina. ;)

    ReplyDelete