Monday, 12 November 2012

Back home...

...half an hour ago and we´ve had a wonderful, relaxed time with my brother, his wife and their boys;=) Seth and Nemo were really good and almost didnt fall asleep on the way back home but then just before Helsingborg they both passed out, so I had to carry Nemo all the way up from the garage and 4 floors up;=) Well, a great exercise for sure!

I´ll answer as many comments as I can now before my favourite series Homeland starts and then I continue tomorrow;=)

Here´s todays outfit for you:
My cool jacket from Zara with the panther on, a grey wool top and jeans from Dsquared2:



So nice to read all your comments and I hope you´ve also had a wonderful day!!

Lots of love and hugs and sleep well;=)

25 comments:

  1. Hi Anette,
    That jacket is really cool. Why are women's clothes always so more stylish than men's? I spend quite a lot on new clothes, but I never find men's clothes that I like much. I have to buy them or would have nothing to wear.

    I hope carrying Nemo up 4 floors didn't make you too tired and it's nice you had a relaxing day with your brother and his family, but I wouldn't think it would be too relaxing with 2 young boys running around ;-D.

    Have a good night, and sleep well. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your panther. You're such a great mom <3 Homeland is a great show. It's not running in Romania but I just watch it on the internet. You should also try Suits. And I love your panther :">

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww,you look so beautiful Anette! I love that jacket. :-) I love homeland,its a really good series. Love and hugs back to you and sleep really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anette,
    Can I just say you are such a beautiful person, inside and out. I love how you take time for your fans to answer us back when we write to you. Not a lot of people go above and beyond for their fans like you continue to do but you do:) I was just wondering if you could make a post about all the beautiful tattoos you have and post pictures of them. I just got my first tattoo and for my second one I want to get the pendulum from Dark Passion Play. I also wanted to honor you by incorporating little bits and pieces of one of your tattoos or a quote of yours in there as well around the border or something like that.

    Much love from Kansas,
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfits, simple but awesome :D
    That jacket, so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty outfit:) I wish I had such nice clothes...I'm REALLY picky and have a hard time finding stuff I like. Have a good day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had fun today =)

    I loved your jacket, that panther gives a dark and mysterious style, and looks very cosy and do you like the crosses, right? your necklace is great!

    Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coincidentally, and I'm not making this up, one of the girls at work, only 2 days ago, recommended I watch Homeland :-)

    Not watched it yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good evening :D
    Glad to read you that you had nice time with your brother's family ;)
    Your jacket is really cool and the grey wool top looks very good on you! Grey suits you :)
    Good night! Sleep really well :)
    Lots of kisses ***

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  12. Hi Anette! how are you doing? :D It's nice to read that you had a great time with your family, when I was a little girl I loved to go to my uncle's house and play with my cousins, that makes beautiful memories to your children. ♥
    You wrote that you had to carry Nemo 4 floors up, do you live in a flat? I'm asking this because I live in a flat and when I practise singing almost everytime a neighbour complains because I sing too loud :( haha did this ever happen to you? how did you handle it? :D

    Love your outfit ♥ Have a nice night :D ohh and happy birthday to Johan :D Kisses from Argentina :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Nettie You Look So Pretty I'm in Love With You You are the flower on the yard in my heart that's why im always so inspired kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning, dear Anette!

    You are probably not going to believe it, but you know what, I dreamt of you tonight!
    It was the weirdest dream, we went out to get our nails done and we decided to have little snowmen on our nails since we already longed for snow and then we went and bought a Christmas tree which we then had to haul all the way up to your apartment and we got stuck in the staircase all the time because the tree was so big.
    I'm guessing your story about having to carry Nemo 4 floors up to your apartment and my anticipation for Christmas somehow combined in my subconscious and produced this fun little dream. ;=)

    Enjoy your day and if you decide to get little snowmen on your nails, let me know and I will do the same and show you a picture! ;=)

    Hugs, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning Anette
    How are you today ?
    Me I'm fine
    I like your outfit ;-)
    Enjoy your day
    Love
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Anette!

    Nice to hear that you had a good time with your brother:) And you look great, as always, I especially like your jeans and jacket:)
    It's been snowing since yesterday, and this is what I saw when I went to university today in the morning:
    http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/546873_327534494020136_902182566_n.jpg

    Beautiful if you look up at the trees, but if you look down at the roads...:
    http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486997_327536140686638_825382818_n.jpg

    http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486997_327536140686638_825382818_n.jpg

    A lot of slush and dirt and it became even worse in the afternoon..

    So I wish you only a good weather, dear:)

    Take care,
    Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful necklace ;) Very beautiful;-) I also have jacket from Zara, it very convenient!
    Have a happy and nice evening ;-)
    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  18. When we drove back sunday I fall asleep, and my friends too, because we all were really tired ( we drovefrom 20.15 to 21.30). I guess it looked funny because we were 3 persons at the back seat. I got the legs of one at my thighs I had my had an her sholder and she lend against the other one. I fall very easy asleep in cars and almost every time when we drove at evening or early in the morning I fall asleep. so happy it dont happend while I am sitting in the school bus.
    enjoy your day
    Ps: want to write this in the morning but after I typed the wrong code the 5th time I gave up

    ReplyDelete
  19. Saskia: Haha, well, if you are tired you are tired and I also can sleep anywhere;=)

    Alina; Hi! Yeah, the jacket is cool;=) Zara has lots of great stuff!

    Julia; Hi and oh, the snowy trees are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing;=) Where do you live? Finland?

    isa: Hi! I am fine, but a bit tried today. Hope you are ok;=)

    Sabine: hahah, oh, what a cure dream;=) And snowmen on the nails sound perfect;=)

    Kathleen;thanks, I do too;=)

    Alejandro: Hi and thanks for such sweet words;=) Thanks!

    Marie Fleur: Hi! Yes, I live in a penthouse, top floor and no elevator so lots of stairs;=) but a good exercise! And no, never got any complaints when singing, luckily;=)

    Dalma: Hej och du är jätteduktig på svenska;=) Super bra!
    Och nej, aldrig provat segelflyg. Känns lite läskigt faktiskt;=) Men kul du vill ta certifikat för att flyga! Och roligt du blivit inspirerad att läsa svenska av mig;=) Tack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I live in Russia, at the east. Soo far away from Finland;)

      Delete
    2. yesteday I was Ok thanks :-)
      you feel better now ?

      Delete
  20. DarkQueen; Hi and thanks;=) i love grey at the moment, a great color! Sleep well!

    Tom:Its a great series;=) Watch it!

    July! Hi and thanks;=) I love crosses;=)

    Rivka:Hi! I am quite picky too but when I see something I like I get it;=)

    Rainy; Hi and thanks;=)

    Beatrix: Hi and thanks, I felt it;=) And yeah, I´m going to bed real soon, just some more comments to answer and then off. sleep well u too!

    Ian: Hi! Well, I might take a photo of some of them and the back piece and neck is here: http://thedarkstyle.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/anettes-tattoos/

    Brianna; Hi and yeah, I just love Homeland!

    Simmy; Hi and thanks, I´ll check out Suits;=)

    Gitte: Hi! yeah, and when he was a baby and I had to carry him up and down every day and many times with grocery bags too...puh! But I get strong as hell;=)

    Martin: Hi! My brothers boys are adults now so it was only Nemo running around;=)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi!
    I just wanna tell you that you look really cool in the second photo. Nice outfit.
    Matotu

    ReplyDelete