Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Todays outfit;=)

Oh, I´m so tired today so just putting on some sort of outfit to go and get Seth at his friend was hard;=) But here you go:

 My leopard dress from Gina Tricot (have worn it on stage this tour), my lovely grey wool top and my cute ski beanie since I am cold today;=)

Now time to get Seth before cooking dinner, will write more later on;=)

39 comments:

  1. You are so cute and pretty!
    I'm just wondering because you change your hair color lots, what is your favorite color? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    you look at these pictures so cheerful. I might not realize that you're tired. I like your hat. You look out so cute.
    I look forward to read from you later.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice dinner tonight! Here in Brazil we're still going to lunch! :-)
    I liked so much your leopard dress, you're very stylish!
    What's the temperature there in Sweden these days?
    Good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your dress. It's very unusual )
    Have a good evening and promise to have a gooood rest tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anette you look fantastic as always!
    Love the dress but particularly love the beanie on you! You really are a hat person, it just suits you! ;=)
    But the most gorgeous accessory on you is -as always- your smile! Your smile just makes the sun rise for me, even on a grey and rainy day like today. So thanks for that! ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, as always ;-) I love that dress, it´s great.
    Here it´s cold, too, it was minus three degrees this morning, when I came back home I just took on my beloved thick HIM-sweater and I´m still cold, but maybe it will snow somewhen soon... I hope so, I love snow. Best thing about winter! If only it wouldn´t be so cold...
    But I guess up in Scandinavia it´s even colder. I´ve never been in Danmark while winter, we go there each summer... I would love to live for one winter in Scandinavia. It must be beautiful.
    Have a nice evening!
    Love, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like an adorable and sweet leopard!

    The animal print is great and versatil,also I like snake print, by the way do you like the collection by H&M inspirated in The girl with the dragon tatoo? it was in 2011 but it's great: http://www.notorietyinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/HM-designs-Girl-With-a-Dr-001.jpg

    Greetings to Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my dear. These pictures were beautiful =)
    Hey, I could do something for me?
    My brother is 9 years and he really likes you. Could say'' hi'' to him in the comments? His name is Atos.
    Have a great day
    See you later.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww!! You look so cute! :-) I love the outfit today,drive safely when you go to get seth. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How is it that you look so adorable all the time? :) I wanted to ask, how is the studying going? I’m studying A-levels to go to university, but I’m doing it at home on my own so I can stay with my baby and not have him in nursery this young (7 months). He is teething so it’s difficult and he isn't sleeping much at night, doesn't nap much during the day and wakes up at 4-5am! I am very tired all the time but have to study a lot for my exams :( Any advice for managing time better? I’d love to fit in some exercise too and “me time” to do my hair and makeup and feel a bit more like myself again.
    Enjoy your dinner :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, so nice outfit like always :-) Have a nice evening:-) hugs from Slovakia, dear Anette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haahha awesome beanie! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope Seth's doing fine!
    And ahhh,if you only could see my face right now!I'm AWHing so bad.You're just too cute/adorable to handle.I want to cryyyy.
    Anyway,the whole outfit looks so comfy!How's that I can't seem to find comfy clothes that I like?It's unfair.
    Hope you've had a nice day and I look forward for reading what you have to write us!
    Love,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweet Anette*_*
    In every way you dress you're beautiful^^
    you spread an aura pure of peace and love :)
    If everyone in the world were like you, there would be no more sorrow, only happiness. 0_0
    When you sing, you purify the environment, you bring harmony, enchant all around you with your magic. ()_()
    I love you!! +_+
    thanks for brighten my life.*=*
    very very very kisses and hugs from far far away!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good evening dear !
    I like your outfit today you'r beautiful :-)
    Good dinner dear and enjoy your evening
    Love
    Isa
    Ps tonight I can't see PAIN on stage in Paris I'm sad :-(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello dear Nettie! =D

    You look really awesome, as always! The beanie is so cool! hahaha

    Aww, there’s a while that I don’t write any comment here… =( I couldn’t because I was studying REALLY, REALLY hard, so I just didn’t had any time :-( Every day I entered here to take a look, but it was really fast.. =[ Anyway, now the year’s almost over, and I have already done all my tests, so I have a lot of free time again =D

    Well, I know it’s a bit late, but I’d like to wish an awesome birthday to Johan. I wish the best for him and more a lot of years full of happiness, health, success and achievements! =D

    As always, I loved all your posts, but one of them made me REALLY HAPPY! The post of November 8th, when you said you wrote some lyrics for your solo songs… Gosh, I got REALLY, REALLY HAPPY when I read you would soon perform a show! That’s so awesome!!!!

    You know we all here love you very much. Of course, not just because the awesome singer you are, but for everything else you do — for the marvelous PERSON you are. But, I must confess that when I knew you would start singing again, I just got SOOO HAPPY!!!! It was like a flame that was rekindled inside of me. And now it’s still most wonderful because these are YOUR MUSIC! Gosh, I just LOVE your demos, and I can’t wait to hear more and more!! *---*

    Well, unfortunately I don’t live in Europe, so it’s really hard for to go to a concert there. It would be so terrific if you came here to Brazil... It would be JUST PERFECT!! I know it’s quite soon yet, but who knows??

    And, by the way, do you have any new about the show? Any date, or place? Probably I can not go, but I’d like to know... And, what about your plans? Is there any future project already “under construction” or in your mind? Sorry for the many questions, but I really got excited when I knew you were doing new stuff *--*

    I'd like to say that read and comment your blog are one of the things that I most like to do. You have no idea how much I love this blog. I truly missed this in the days I couldn’t read the posts fully, but now the year’s almost over and my vacations are about to start, so I’ll be able to read this everyday again — and that’s awesome! =D

    Well, I’m sorry if I wrote too much hahahaha… But I really wanted to say these words =D

    Have a WONDERFUL night, and sweet dreams dear Nettie! =D

    Love,

    André.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anette
    I can relate to your tiredness. I didn't sleep much last night again, about 3 hours for the second night.
    I love the outfit and that hat, I must have one of those :-)
    I hope you've had a good day and are enjoying your evening. Sleep well :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anette!! Even if you're tired and don't feel like getting pretty, you still look great! You look very cute and spunky! I saw your comment that the video I tried to link to you could not be viewed in your country, so I uploaded it somewhere else. It's my brother Von singing the song Hopeless when he opened for Gaga. I think you will really appreciate the song because of what it is about.
    "we might be broken - we might be falling apart - we might be paralyzed - from all the fear in our hearts - but we're not hopeless"
    https://vimeo.com/53441264
    Love,
    Desi from Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing! Realy! I think you have a great body and great clothes!

    I had to babysit on a girl from 2years old and she is cute as hell! I put Storytime on and she started to dance!

    It was realy cold today here so when I went so school I had my mothers gloves, a realy warm jacket and great music in my earphones!

    I still haven't found a nice dress:(

    Well, I'm going! Lots of love! Give Nemo and Seth a hug! And also some hugs for you!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello my beloved Anette (L), how are you doing?

    Seeing the pictures I just can say: how WONDERFUL you are. Surely you're a part of Heaven, an angel I'd say. Your lovely face makes me feel a little better after a hard day, thank you again.
    I hope you enjoy your dinner and have a nice night.

    Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great beanie. I have one quite similar one done by my mom. She is very talented in knitting, sewing etc. I wish I could do also something myself but never learned. We had finally some sun today! Oh, how much I have waited for that. It is an instant energy boost.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Anette, last time I wrote on your blog I talked about how I live in an evacuation zone and the hurricane was here, but I felt safe in my high rise partment. Well...literally an hour after I wrote that I lost power and a tsunami of water neck high flooded the whole neighborhood, even far past the evacuation zones (I dont even live that close to the water)and left me and I believe millions across NYC without power. I had to live in a temporary residence for 2 weeks after the national guard took us from the buildings because it was deemed unlivable. Parts of Brooklyn and the rest of NY literally turned into a third world country with gas rationing and military trucks rolling by, everything looked like a war zone and still does in some parts. I guess I learned my lesson and to listen to the warnings since you can never be too careful :(.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey yoou!

    Take some rest, being tired is not really cool.
    Oh, and please, send my best regards to Johan for his birthday, I couldn't write before.

    Have you seen a longer post I made last week?

    Best regards for you and the kids as well!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Anette c:!
    I dont always have time to write you, but I read all of the entries of your blog :)! Are very interesting.

    I have some questions about you...
    1- Do you support the animal-leather clothes?
    2- Do you give something to Johan for his birthday? (Happy birthday!, late but here is my greet :D)
    3- Do you have some other demo recordings for the NWs audition? Can you upload these? :)
    4- Whats your favourite element? Why? (Fire, Earth, Air, Water)
    5- What do you think about future? Do you have some plans?

    Thank for tell us about you :) You are really cute with your fans! :) Please, never lose that humility, that fact makes you unique :)

    A big big hug from Chile!
    Be happy C:

    -Niwi

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ahhhh you're as sweet as a candybar!
    Hope your day was good, and have a good night now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Anette!
    You look adorable with this hat, i loved the pom-pons at the end but I love pom-pons so I'm not the right person to talk about it!

    Send a late happy birthday wish to Johan for me, I know it's awful but better late than never right? *-*

    It's sooo good to see you posting regularly on the blog <3 You are so close to your fans and you have a deep respect for them, that makes you a real person, not someone who pretends to be what they are not. That's something rare on these days, take care of it well.

    Have a nice rest and take care.
    xx :*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very beautiful!! I loved your hat (I don't know if is correct to say "hat" in this situation). You can be more beautiful all the time. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wishing your Johan a belated Happy Birthday!

    I just love seeing your outfits! I am in love with grey jumpers too. I have so many my hubby says they all look the same, but they do not! What does he know, he wears scrubs all day and even wears them home!

    Hope you enjoy your sleep, Anette! It is always so nice to lay your head on the pillow and rest beside the one you love. DREAM ahead and never look back :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi,very cool hat ..... and I really like Your dress and You look very nice in that outfits.
    Have a nice day, take care.
    magda

    ReplyDelete
  30. That dress is a real beauty, I love leopard! May I ask where did you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Härlig mössa,den ser ut att vara varm och mjuk =) Klänningen känner jag igen, den såg jag i Trondheim. Tur att du stod på scenen annars så hade den väll inte torkat ännu =D, jäklar va det öste ner den kvällen. Min regnjacka hann inte torka under natten så jag packade den våt på morgonen och glömde bort den när jag kom hem, den var bara att kasta när jag kom på att den låg kvar i påsen ca 1 vecka senare =) Ha en bra kväll / A

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anette: Hej och tack;=) ja, Trondheim var ju så fint väder innan showen men när jag gick för att titta lite på supportbandet började det regna och sedan bara öste det ner. Stackars er som tittade på;=(

    Anne: Hi and thanks=) yeah, I like it a lot! I bought it at Gina Tricot:http://www.ginatricot.com/se/sv/start
    Good prices and great stuff;=)

    Magda; Hi and thanks;=) Seth didn't like my beanie though;=) He said I looked stupid..haha! Well, a very honest 11 year old;=)

    Mia:; Haha, yeah, men doesn't normally have any style sense;=) And grey is so good you can never have enough of it!

    Arthur: Hi and thanks;=)

    Charles: Hi and thanks;=)

    The dreamer; Hi! I told him, thanks;=) And thanks for your kind words;=) I always wanted to keep in touch with the fans, so that was why I started this blog and even if the guys never understood why, I thought it was and is a great way to show "me" when I am not on stage;=)

    Elmas: Hi and thanks;=)

    Niwi; Hi and thanks for your questions. I´ll answer them as good as I can;=)
    I have some questions about you...
    1- Do you support the animal-leather clothes?
    - You mean if I wear leather and fur? Yes, I do. I also eat meat.
    2- Do you give something to Johan for his birthday? (Happy birthday!, late but here is my greet :D)
    - He will get some gifts when he gets back home from the tour;=)
    3- Do you have some other demo recordings for the NWs audition? Can you upload these? :)
    - I have them but don't know where. We moved and after that I haven't seen them. But if I ever find them I´ll upload them;=)
    4- Whats your favourite element? Why? (Fire, Earth, Air, Water)
    - Air.
    5- What do you think about future? Do you have some plans?
    - I don't know exactly yet. I have decided to let my body and mind rest a while from planning and stressing about the future. The last years have been constantly under stress and I need to find myself and what I want to do in this world. I have so many things in my head but I don't want to jump on the wrong thing so all I have planned is to try and get my solo album out, since I love my songs and wanted them out already 2009 but it got postponed. Other than that, I let universe work for me and we´ll see what happens;=)

    Diego:; Hi! And yes, I saw the post and I first thought it was a private post and therefore didn't post it, but now its there;=) Thanks so much!

    Mark H: Hi! I actually was a bit wondering why you didn't do as they asked. I guess its like when the fire alarm sounds in the building and not everyone gets out cause they believe its only a drill. But I am happy you are safe and as you said, next time, please take it seriously!

    Just me:; Hi! I feel the same;=) My mum is so good in knitting and making clothes and I have always wanted to be as good as her, but well, no, not me;=)

    Carol: Hi and oh, you make me blush now;=) I wish I was an angel but if that was the case, I guess there would be some flaws in my wings;=) Thanks so much and sleep well!

    Sabine: Hi and so nice you were babysitting;=) Nemo is the same, loves to dance,=) I guess they like beats and hearing sounds,=) Sleep well!

    Desiree: Hi and thanks for fixing the video;=) Well, as I said, he will be a big star;=) His voice is a mix of George Michael and Gary Barlow in that song;=) Great voice and even if he would never make it as a big artist, think about that he´s been standing in front of a huge crowd like that! That is for sure enough to be happy for a lifetime;=)

    Martin; Hi! And poor you with the sleeping thing too;=( I am tired every single day now but I am sure it is the autumn gloomy weather. Its dark all the time;=(

    André: Hi and thanks;=) The performance this month will be out really soon, took photos for it today;=) Other than that, there are no news more than that we are looking at record labels for my solo:=) But all news will of course be put here first;=) Take care and good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Isa: Hi and thanks;=) Oh, thats a pity! But they will be back, I am sure,=)

    Renan: Oh, thanks for such kind and warming words;=) So sweet of you! Sleep well!

    Gitte: Hi and thanks;=)

    The dead unicorn: Hi and thanks;=) I always try to find clothes that are soft, like cotton, and layers are great now when its colder. And having a top underneath a dress makes it wearable even in the winter;=) Sleep well!

    Gosia: Hi! Hmm... its so old, I think I bought it in the first NW European tour in Hamburg, but I might remember wrong;=)

    Radoslava: Hi and thanks;=)

    Rivka: Hi and thanks;=)

    Mary Anne: Hi!Well, since Johan is away I have two kids to take care off and I actually haven't opened my book yet;=( So, I so understand your problem, But maybe if you can find a nanny to take the baby for some hours so you can study and so on? That would be the best solution I think cause if the kids are at home, its hard to get any study silence.

    Brianna; Hi and thanks;=)

    Mathews: Atos: HI! Hope you are doing fine? Have a great evening;=)

    July; Hi! yeah, its a nice collection they did;=)

    Betty;: Hi! Its not that cold here, around 10+ so thats not the thing now. its the constant grey weather, Like no sun, no light, only dark and grey=(

    The lost seafarer: Hi and thanks, I´ll wear hats more often then;=) And thanks for your kind words about my smile. So nice;=) I have always loved to smile so I guess I´ve practiced it for a while;=)

    Serafim: Hi and thanks;=)

    Monalisa. Hi and thanks;=) The temperature during the day is around 9-10+ degrees and then in the night it can go down to around 0 and below.

    Kylie; hi and thanks;=)

    Rachel. Hi! I love my blonder hair and this color is the closest to my own so I say this;=)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Anette
    yes I hope ! :-)
    love
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello dear Anette, a nice wool hat. In Peru there are similar designs, is known as "CHULLO" (Quechua word for being native language). Tourists are very much because its alpaca wool protects in winter.

    Visit these links to know more of these beautiful hats:

    http://www.chulloman.com/shop/chullo.htm

    http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTcrosscountry.html

    http://howtoperu.com/2012/01/14/dress-code-in-peru/


    A big hug and have a nice day!!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anette thank you so much for watching my brother sing and saying SUCH nice and wonderful things. It really means a lot. :) Von wanted me to say thank you also! Hopefully something good happens for him again soon!
    -Desi from Missouri

    ReplyDelete