....to the new album of Amanda Jenssen, Hymns of the haunted, I just bought;=) A great artist and I love her style and voice.
Here´s on of the new songs - Dry my soul:
And here´s me and my cleaning outfit;=)
Enhoy your day!
Thursday, 15 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Morning morning sweetie
ReplyDeleteAnd you must be freakin kidding me right? I know you said you like to put on nice clothes so you can feel good but seriously? that is your CLEANING outfit? lol you're just too cute and to pretty for this world haha i have to start cleaning my house too :/ FINALLY THE SUN DECIDED TO SHOW UP so i'm gonna do some laundry and clean everything too =D that's is what i'm writing to you but sure i'll probably change my mind, lay on the couch and watch bunch of movies haha jk, nice music by the way, never heard of her before, you sait it right, great style :) my cleaning-band today is Korpiklaani, the only way i can get this laziness of my back! haha
have a nice day my darling! <3
Aaah Anette you are just too beautiful :D hope you are doing well, soon I'm gonna get a piercing just like the one you have, hope it's not gonna hurt too much hehe
ReplyDeleteStay lovely and take care dear, I listen to your voice everyday, your voice is truly a blessing :)
Lots of love, Janine :D
Hi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know Amanda Jenssen, but the song which you posted here is really nice. She has nice voice, but i still prefer yours ;)
Great cleaning outfit. Have fun with you todays work ;) I'll watch some more TV. Now there is one of my favorites TV series, Grey's Anatomy.. Did you saw it?
Enjoy your day
Love
wouha you'r beautiful Anette you have a beautiful smile ;-)
ReplyDeletelove
isa
Hello Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Amanda before, and I really liked the song you showed us! Thank you for this cool suggestion!
It's reaining here in my city this morning and it looks like it's gonna be raining all day long, that sucks, the good thing is that today is a national holiday in Brazil! Hope you have a sunny and warm day in Sweden
Have a great day with your family :)
thanks for the share she has a beautiful voice ;-)
ReplyDeleteÅh det var längesedan jag hörde henne. Hon har underbar röst på sitt eget speciella vis
ReplyDeleteEven in your 'cleaning outfit' you look so amazingly beautiful, but as I think it was Elize who said it, beautiful inside and out ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd again, thank you so much for your kind words regarding my grandmother, meant a lot to me, and it means a lot to my Mum.
Have a fantastic day!
Love Meghan
xoxo
Hi! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, she has a really nice, different voice. I really like artists who dare to be different and special. For me it's not so important what range of voice a singer has, but what she (or he) does with it, how she interprets what she's singing.
Which reminded me of this video I came across once: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgLz8IoAHVg
They are amazing! Otherwise I don't like reality shows, I only like to watch videos of talented singers/dancers, that compete :)
Please, let me know, what you think of the video.
I wish you a nice day!
Hugs*
Hi Anette!!
ReplyDeleteLong time no seeing!:)I had to listen a couple of songs from Amanda Jenssen.She sounds pretty good!Her music and her voice is very much like Amy Winehouse,one of my favorites.I love that kind bluesy and soulful soundAnd by the way...you look stunning!!:)
Tommi
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou look great. It look like you have a lot of fun at cleaning your house ;-) thanks for sharing her viedeo. I have never heard from her. Is she from sweden?
Even your 'cleaning' outfits are better than my daily ones,you really look gorgeous!And happy.I've been saying this for ages,but it's true,and I absolutely love seeing you smile.You simply seem to be so cheerful,and that's something I'm thankful for.I'm so glad you're having good moments!
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way,thank you for posting this video!I love her!I've also been listening to Miss Li,since you first named her on here,and I have to say she's brilliant,too.She's done a song that can,somehow,be related to all the bullying-talks that are going on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP0rxX65S2A
Maybe you'll like it!
Now I'll just go and search for more stuff about Amanda:I adore discovering new artists,so thank you again!
Have a nice day
xx
Hahah omg, yes. Same here. my clothes aren't the best. (most of all because it's pretty damn expensive. haha)
DeleteEuhm, btw... When will you kidnap me to Italy? And have you alreay been to the LC concert? haha
xxx loveyou Miki. <3
We haven't talked in ages, btw...
Oh,you're such a doll!I haven't been online much the past weeks,school kept me busy!But I miss you.
DeleteAnd nope,the LC gig is next Saturday!I'm excited.And you,or any of this blog's readers,for what it matters,can come to italy anytime!Really,my house's small,but I'll gladly take any Anette fan!
<3
Yaayy. Keep ya on that one girl! Haha
DeleteMy gosh, same here! School's a lot... :( and problem; it's too hard. And too much... but yeah. I'll try to manage. Hah
Okay, well, have fun at LC.
Xoxoxo
Hi!I' like Amanda Jenssen..!Seem's to me she's between Anouk and Adele...sounds bluesy..good!Ciao!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI like your little pose in the picture ;-) hehe.
I have never heard of Amanda,I will have to listen to some music by her. Have fun cleaning! :-)
Hugs
hi Anette! you said you're engaged with Johan. you wear also an engagement ring, or is it different in sweden? perhaps you would show us the ring. please make a picture of it.
ReplyDeleteHello again.
ReplyDeleteMy grandma has the Alzheimer. And it's so weird and maybe a little bit scary, when she says something about her dead friends, like they are still alive etc. And I'm scary about that disease, I don't want that. But still sometime we will be old. Aging will be sometimes hard. And the journey of our life is as small as our little finger. I hope you or anyone gets that disease.
Wow I love how u turn something like cleaning into a lot of fun...
ReplyDeletehello nettie! I'm glad to see you happy You deserve it! cleaning? that reminds me that I have to clean my house xD I just read about niclass ,it's great of you to help him , you know that we also want to hear you again very soon n_n.
ReplyDeleteSo the photo shoot is for the show you're doing? keep us informed, if I'm honest, I can not wait to see and hear that !! xD.
Please keep smiling never give up! -martin (sorry for my english)
Wow, you're really beautiful. You don't look like 40 at all, more like you are in your twenties. :) Although don't get me wrong, 40 isn't old at all. Have a blessed day, Annette!
ReplyDeleteHey honey, how are you doing? I hope you're enjoying the day.
ReplyDeleteI've never heard anything about Amanda Jenssen but now listening to her music I just can apologize all the time I passed without knowing about her. How beautiful is her voice and the rythym is so great to dance and let all the bad things go away at the end of the day =), I loved it, for sure I'll search for this album to buy =).
Loved the pictures, did I ever say that I love your smile? How calm it is, makes you more gorgeous than you are =)..thank you for the beautiful photos everyday.
Have a nice afternoon.
Love, Carol
Soo pretty photos of you ;=) Thanks for them! They made me smile =)
ReplyDeleteHave a great evening! ;-)
Hi Anette, your cleaning outfit is great, most people just take the worst thing they have to clean the house (like me) ;x
ReplyDeleteI liked Amanda Jenssen, she's a very talented singer, I'll definetly look into some of her other songs. Thanks for sharing :)
Have a nice day!
Hi dear Nettie, how are you?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the song, I like the jazz/soul touch in it :)
It made me dance
And you look lovely as always.
Big hugs
Ena :*
Hi:)
ReplyDeleteI have not written here in a while. So, you look beautiful pictures;) my little sister reads all the time what I write here. her nickname is otherwise Arska, so surely you understand why I call you by that name?
have a nice day.
I love cleaning :-) I personally find there's something very theraputic about it :-) It's the satisfaction of making the room sparkle knowing that it's you whose done it. Plus I'm able to just do it without being constantly side-tracked all the time as I am in work.
ReplyDeleteI read a while back that apparantly vinegar is a really good substance to clean with. It has benefits such as avoidance of exposure to many hazardous commercial household cleaners, it's cheaper, and safer on the environment. Though I've not tried it yet. I'll save it for my personal reward of chips after I've cleaned! :-)
Hello Anette,
ReplyDeletethanks for the photos. You look so happy and I love your smile <3
Also thanks for your response yesterday. I'm always pleased about what you write. For each of your fans you have the right answer. Thanks for that!
Wish you now a pleasant evening and your boys
too.
Kylie
Oh, what I wanted to say also, I like the song quite well. I've never heard of Amanda Jenssen.
GEMA hates me. GEMA hates Germany. Took me eternity to find that song on YouTube, and how nice to dance to!
ReplyDeleteWhen I tidy up, I usually turn on Manowar really loud, but Amanda Jenssen, if all her songs are like this, could be some sort of alternative ^^
Have a nice evening!
Love, Betty
Hi, Anette=)
ReplyDeleteYou looks great!=)I'm very happy, that you added video, that I send=)
With Love,
Tanya=)
Hi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit and I really liked that song! :D
There's another song I really want to share with you. It is sung by a boy from my hometown, and he has an amazing voice!
Here's the link to the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqHF-h-lGA
Hope you like it :)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about Amanda, but she really rocks, the video's style is really great! Now that I said "style" in Sweden dances the Gangnam Style? do you like it? personaly I don't like the song, but it's so famous around the world. Even Madona danced the Gangnam Style in her show!
Have a nice, nice day!
Merci. Thanks. To see you joyful on your photos restored me the smile and the enjoyment. I am a little depressed since a few days and this kind of photos makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening/day.
Cleaning :/ I also need to clean my house which is very big, I will tomorrow... I need two hours to hoover in detail, oh yes :D
ReplyDeleteI love your cleaning outfit, haha. That is something what I where when I go out or in school :)
I have something I want to share with you... It's my choir with the "song" Ipaphonia which was written by croatian author Branko Starc. It was taken in our church. The song shows our daily changes in mood and it's a funny in some way :D I'm the first one on the left and the loudest at the end :D Enjoy :)
Greetings from Croatia
Marija
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrquOItmpuo
Deleteoh here is the link :D
Laetititanne: Bon soir! And sorry to hear you are sad and down=( I so hope it turns to the better very soon! Lots of hugs!
ReplyDeleteJuly; Hi! I actually just saw that song once so no, I dont do the dance;=)
Nyjah; hi and thanks;=) It sounds like he really loves Josh Groban, lots of Josh´s voice in his;=) Sounds great!
Tanya; Hi! and thanks;=) And its you I thank, it was a great video;=)
Betty; She is super good! Check out her song Happyland too;=)
Rom: Hi and thanks;=) And Amanda is great!
Gitte; Hi! No, i don't know that band. But what a tragedy and so young? Really sad story:=(
Tom: Hi! Yeah, I am just like you. Cleaning is good for me and very therapeutical;=) I haven't tried vinegar, maybe I need to;=) Thanks for the tip!
Enni; Hi! And thanks;=) yeah, Arska is a fun name;=)
Ena: Hi! yeah, she has a great and happy sound in her music and she is really good on stage too;)
The Dreamer; yeah, she is great! She started out in Swedish Idols some years ago;=)
Serafim: Hi and thanks;=)
Carol: Hi! Well, now you can dig into her;=) Listen to the song Happyland too;=)
Fiona; Hi and thanks so much=) So kind words!
Martin;Hi and thanks;=)
ReplyDeleteRivka; Hi! I actually love to clean and always have loud music on;=)
Antti: Hi! yeah, its a scary decease and I hope we don't get it. But if we do, nothing to do. Life is like it is.
Sarah; hi! My engagement ring broke so it is still in the US at Tiffanys where we bought it. But I will get it back soon;=) Its the ring called Sleepless in Seatlle and its lovely;=)
Brianna; Thanks, I tried to do some kind of dancing pose;=)
Fulvio;: Hi! yeah, and she also has some of Duffy in her;=)
The dead unicorn: Hi! yeah, that song is really good and as you say, a good song in the whole bullying talk we have.
Sarah; Hi! Yes, she is from Sweden;=)
Tommi:; Hi! yeah, she has a great vibe in her music=)
Nika: Hi! Oh, I love this song and I think of Shrek all the time I hear it;=) They are great and thanks for sharing;=) So talented, both of them!
Meghan: I hope you are ok, despite the hard day;=(
Linnea:Hej! Ja, fantastiskt egen röst och musik;)
isa: you´re welcome;=)
DarkQueen; Hi and thanks;=) And yes, i love Greys anatomy and follow it;=)
Janine; Hi! It´s such a fast pain that it only last for a spit of a second, so you can do it;=)
karoline; Ha ha, you better clean, my lady;=)
Wow! When I have found the right one than is the ring awesome. Is that the same ring from the film sleepless in seatlle?
DeleteHi Anette
ReplyDeleteWe were cleaning here too. And I showed your pictures to my mom, she said you look great even when you're cleaning.
Have a great night :D
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteI must say that you looks more happy than before ... I like it! :-) ... btw. I can't wait for your songs you've written...
It's a bit late so sweet dreams :-)