...from Tanya and I really like this. An anti-bullying message from Chibi of the Birthday massacre.
And the ending is so fun:=)
Great message and she is so right! Your closest friends and family know you for who you are so don't care about the people that don´t, but try and speak about you loud and without really saying anything!
Thursday, 15 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice video thanks ;-)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love it! So very, very true. The world is populated by 90% morons! Hehe! I think I work with most of them!
ReplyDeleteGreat video Anette!
She's so right, I think exactly the same.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI have another video you may find interesting, it's by Emilie Autumn and she has come from an awful background and was subjected to bullying.
It would be great if you could share the video too, because it is really interesting and she speaks out about bullying too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBLpUihfuF4
From George
Heyy Anette! I LOVE Birthday Massacre; I saw them live in London and they ROCKED! I was near the front and I noticed she looked at me so I made a love-heart sign with my hands so she smiled and made one back. Then I completely embarrassed myself and shouted "I LOVE YOUUUUU!" like a moron which made her laugh.
ReplyDeleteI always admired them for being different and true to themselves though, and I like how human she is. Hearing stories from famous people, who we don't expect to be bullied had to deal with bullying is definetly helpful; especially for those of us who are proud to be different.
Have a lovely day, Anette! James x
Hello Anette:-) How are you?
ReplyDeleteOh, she is realy right!:-)I agree with everything she said, and I think it's so important that many "famous" people like you, Chibi and many others talk about it, becouse many people just need it: to understand that they are not alone and have a support.
And I want to ask you about this article (yes, it's me again:-). Is it true?:-) http://anetteolzon-nightwish.blogspot.it/2012/11/anette-olzon-backing-vocals-on-sapphire.html
Have a nice day, dear Anette!
Nice video thanks for posting it :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat do you thing about bullying in schools? I had a bad time in school. I was difficult and I sing, have write songs and thats was things which the persons not understand. It was a hard time. So it is hard for my to make that what is a big dream of me. I wish I can one time sing in a band and in front of people.
She reminds me so much of my exchange student from Poland... Em has just the same way of talking and laughing and everything, maybe I should ask her about the Birthday Massacre xD
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for sharing the video!
Love, Betty
It's fantastic when artists do videos like this :) I love how supportive of anti-bullying you are, Anette <3
ReplyDeletelove,
Alena
bulliyng in metal world:here is a video of an ex iron maiden member insulting a guy who was watching his concert:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hQARA_e6OzE#at=250
ReplyDeleteGitte: You´re welcome=)
ReplyDeleteLuizaava: Hi! Doesn't matter who you are in this world, bullying is NEVER ok.
Alena Hi! yeah, and she is saying good things;=)
Betty:; Hi!Yeah, do so;=)
Sarah: Hi! I also were bullied in school for many years and It actually just made me more determined to be a singer so go out and be what you want! Show them that you´re greater than them;=)
Daria: Hi! Yeah, I´ve done some backing vocals for Nicklas album=) We help each other out always;=)
James: Hi! I actually haven't heard of them but will dig into their music now;=) And when you tell that story I need to share an embarrassing moment I had with Sharon den Adel first time I met her;=) it was when we were in Los Angeles to film Amaranth video, so before I had ever been on stage with NW and we went to listen to Lacuna Coil and WT one night, I loved the show and well, we had some bears of course;=) Then after their show, we went out to the bus, Emppu and me, and when Sharon came to say hi I felt so happy to see her and was so filled with awe for her voice in the show, and being slightly drunk as I was, I said, before she went in to the bus: I love you, Sharon!
It was just afterwards when we walked away I said to Emppu that she must think I was totally stupid;=) But well, I really loved her voice that night;=) haha! so we share that little memory, you and I, where we get into the "love-feeling";=) Sleep well!
Hahaha! I would have done exactly the same thing so don't worry! It's probably a good thing I never actually met any celebrities in real life because I would probably start crying or something stupid and they'd run a mile away from me!
DeleteAnd thanks for sharing that funny experience, it's really made my day knowing that someone as famous as you still has awkward fan moments too! In fact, I remember reading that when Amy Lee met Bjork for the first time she started crying and couldn't speak because of how excited she was.
Have a lovely evening! James x
(PS: This is my favourite Birthday Massacre song if you're curious) The Birthday Massacre - Video Kid
Oh Anette you are so nice. Thank you for your kind words. :-) I't would be great when I can start and go out and sing,but I'm so shy. That is the next thing which make it not easy for me. I think I'm so shy why people bullying me and I am scared that ther start again with that. It is hard,but I love it so to sing.
DeleteGeorge: thanks for sharing the link;=) I´ll post it tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteKaoru; hi! yeah, she has a good statement there;=)
David: HI! Well, I hope its not so many, thats a disaster if it´s true=)
Isa: Hi and thanks;=)
Hehe! No, not that many, I hope anyways. But like any place I have my share of...how can I say...ummmm...undesirable people to be around. But that's why God made IPods and great musicians! To plug in your headphones and ignore them. By the way, I did buy Archangel by Two Steps From Hell as you recommended. Been playing the hell out of it. Hehe. Thanks!
DeleteI love Chibi from The Birthday Massacre.
ReplyDeleteI was bullied for my entire childhood (about my weight) and it really is a hard thing to deal with especially at a very young age. Even in high school and my first year at a university I was bullied for a while for being different or as the bullies called me a "Freak" or "Gothic death girl" or "Emo cutter" but I still do not let that get to me. I only care about the people in my life and I never let anyone else's opinions or comments or physical abuse get to me because, 1. I was always able to defend my self both mentally and physically and 2. I loved being who I am and if people had time to put others down then obviously they are not happy with their own lives.
So to everyone, there will be bullies in the world who will do everything to degrade you and judge you without knowing you. There will be many times where you feel completely alone, hopeless and empty. BUT there is always a future for you and you have some good to offer in this world, it may seem you have nothing left to live for or offer but you do. Every life has meaning and if you follow your heart, dreams and passion this life, you will see is much bigger than these bullies say or do. You can pull through it and make a brighter future for yourself.
To get frustrations out before you "break" release that tension in a sport, art or music or writing.This is what me and some people did when we needed to let some emotions come out before we hit our breaking point. ;)
Remember to be happy with yourself and stay strong inside because you matter, we all do.
Ciao dear!I'm so glad to see that you'll be performing live soon!So..the fire is coming back for you!All of us are happy when you're happy..as you know..:-)I've listened the Randy Crowford "knocking on heaven's door"..she has a warm and beautiful voice..but i prefer the original one by Bob Dylan..it gives me more...imaginaerum!:-)And i've recognized the sound and the style of Eric Clapton in the guitar solo...he is one of my idols..:-)Best wishes for your next show and i wait to listen to your new songs!Fulvio
ReplyDelete