Today I have been at the gym running and then just chilling with my cat Busan in the lap. Now its time for a shower and a stroll in the sun. Tonight I might go and see New moon if I´m not to tired. Had some horrible nightmares this night so quite tired.
I love this new look from topshop, wearing a long skirt is really nice;=)

Enjoy the day!
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteMaybe I missed it...but have you seen 2012? And of you did, how was it? Is it worth it?
Have a nice day!
Här är det GARANTERAT inte sol, det är kallt och regnar.....;=(
ReplyDeleteJaaa gå och se New Moon, det kan du inte vara för trött för!
Ser du den själv? Haha hoppas det på ett vis, för om du sitter med en som inte läst böckerna kommer nog den fråga väldigt mycket...haha ;=)
Men den var SJUKT bra! Tror den var bättre än 1an faktist för att den följde boken mer :]
Kram!
It is a warm day here, wish the Sun keeps shining your day too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great saturday,
Fábio
Beautiful outfit!
ReplyDeleteI saw New Moon a week ago, and tomorrow I will go and watch in again in the cinema!;D
Truly loooove these movies!
Enjoy the sun, I'm looking at hailstones right now when I'm looking out of my window..
Daphne
Can you send some sun to the Netherlands too? It's been pouring down with rain all week (With the result that everybody was sitting in the classroom like a drowned dog xD Exept for the few that go to school by bus, including me. We were dry by the time we arrived at school..)
ReplyDeleteWeather seems to get better here too now..
'Nouky
I love sunny days , It's very good to go outside and enjoy the day. =)
ReplyDeleteMy sister loves "New Moon" too, I dont like so much, I prefer horror movies. One of vampire/horror movie that I like is "30 days of night", You already saw this movie?
Here is a trailer of him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Q3PdT6GFQ
It's really a good movie, I recomend it ;-)
Well, Enjoy the day, my favorite swedish singer
All the best for you
hugs from Brazil =)
Hello dear Nettie! Oh! I hope that nightmaare wasn't so bad =(
ReplyDeleteI think that you would look great in that dress. It looks really elegant and gothic.
Have a lovely day
Love
Ena
Hey :)
ReplyDeleteDont let those bad nightmares get you,
you will forget about them soon, dont worry ;)
Nice to hear the sun is with you^^
by the way: Nice pic^^ great look
hope you will have a fine day :)
smiiiiiiiiile^^
take care
huuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
Whatever you do, don't see Paranormal Activity. It's terrible! I know you're not a fan of scary movies, but it's not even scary...it's just terrible!
ReplyDeleteI'm quite curious about New Moon, but I'm waiting until the crazyness dies down before I go to see it!
Enjoy your weekend. :-)
Holly xxx
Oh, New moon =) Awesome movie though the book is better, as it often happens with screen adaptations. Have you read Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga? If you haven't I advise you to do it. It is a sort of romantic, easy for reading literature. Very nice thing for reading when it is cold and rainy outside, it helps very much to relax and to distract your mind from some problems.
ReplyDeleteI hope that your nightmares will be over this night. I think it is all because of the hard week you had.
Have a good evening! ;-)
Lots of love,
Maria
Good morning!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, we finally have
some sun in Ohio today too!
Well...take a nap! You should totally go
see New Moon! I thought it was awesome.
I've seen it twice already-
once on the day it came out(Friday)
and once on that Sunday.
Here in a couple of weeks I'm going to go
see it again with a different
group of friends who haven't seen it yet.
I love the looks from TopShop,
I get e-mails from them and they have a lot
of awesome looking clothes.
Hope you have a good day!
Oh! I wanted to show you a picture of my
puppy, her name's Midori.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ktsum9kTAQ1qatvi5o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1259509470&Signature=KfghsPTnENv071YH%2BtiIYQWIhGw%3D
She let me paint both her front paw nails
red last night! My mum used to do it
to their dogs when she was little.
I have four dogs and one is a
boy(so I'm not doing his), one is
too hyper(she won't sit still), and the other
will put her paws underneath her if you try!
Which my mum said that she's tried
to do Midori's, but that Midori wouldn't let
her. I said, she's my dog let me try...
and she let me! Haha Have you ever painted
your animals nails before?
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Hi Anette! Tell my greetings to the sun... we won't see it until the end of January 2010. :( I miss it.....
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to see New Moon, too, so please tell us if you liked it... if you don't fall asleep. :D Have a nice weekend!!
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI love looong skirts, I find them really elegant and casual depending on the ocasion.
You know, I got sick and I'm feeling terrible, it must have been something I ate...
If you're seen new moon I would love to hear your opinion about it. =)
Hoe you're doing great
Take care!!
aaaaaaw Anette I'm watching 'The Dome' at the moment and I just saw your performance with The Rasmus ...it was sooo beautiful...you looked like an angel and now I have tears in my eyes :)
ReplyDeletelooots of love<3
Hi Anette, I have seen you now by the dome. you were beautiful. I love the song. It´s very good.
ReplyDeletewish you a lovely evening!-) Bigi
I am glad that you have a good rest =) Skirt is very pretty =) New Moon forever =)))
ReplyDeletehello, I totally recomend New moon, saw it yesterday, just love the whole Twilight saga, and can't wait till Avatar comes!:)
ReplyDeletehave a pleasent saturday night
I love long skirts too. Hope the nightmare wasn't too bad!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening,
Marie
Oh, den där kjolen ÄR verkligen fin! :) Den skulle säkert se fin ut på dig! ^^
ReplyDeleteNew Moon? Tja. Den var garanterat bättre än den första filmen, men hon som spelar Bella är inget geni, precis.. Men det är ju bara min åsikt. =)
Krams!
Hej Anette <3
ReplyDeleteI saw you just in tv with Lauri (:
you looked sooo good really
just lovely (:
and when you performed Ocotber & April.. just wow <3 I loved it (:
The look is great!
ReplyDeleteSaw New Moon the week before. I was really disappointed about the director's work - it's very poor; besides, some characters are completely neglected and they have no development... In fact, it's only Jacob who really lives. So the book rules;)
I can't name myself a big fan of Twilight Saga, but it's a curious and easy-reading thing. The film is worth watching... once;) Make-up is just horrible! XD
The only film I can watch again and again is The Devil Wears Prada...
Wish you a nice evening! With best wishes,
Kira=)
Hi Anette! (again haha)
ReplyDeleteyou know, I've just fund a vid on youtube where you say you have a secret concert comming up? wow, that's amazing! wish you luck
Take care!
ouf ! I'm not the only one who has ahd a nightmare XD
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI just saw you on TV with Lauri, you both sang beautifully. :) That performance made me see the song in a totally different light. The short interview was also nice.
And I´ll say it once again: you looked gorgeous. Those pics you posted earlier didn´t IMO do justice to your makeup.
Hopefully you´re having a nice evening. :)
Could you send some sunlight to here in Finland too? That would be nice. I haven't seen the sun now for too long :( Always so grey in here...*crying*
ReplyDeleteBy New Moon you must mean the Twilight movie? I would like to see it too.
I have just watched your perfomance at the Dome =)
ReplyDeleteIt's great, really, though you weren't singing live. But all those feathers... the idea is excellent but it's so charming and funny when you and Lauri are trying to take them away from the nose and mouth... :D Seems like you both are hardly trying not to laugh. So cute ^^
Hi Anette, here after 3 weekes I see today the sun since I'm for this too and also because it's my birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Miriam
This's an interesting skirt.I like this fashion very much)
ReplyDeleteHi! Nice photo of that skirt!
ReplyDeleteYou went to see New Moon? I hoped you liked it, I LOVED IT! (it's exactly like the book, they made a good job ^^ )