Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Wednesday

Morning;=)

In the studio again, a bit tired but some coffee will do the trick;=)

Today I am a dress-girl with a Dolce & Gabbana dress, a sweater from Odd Molly, leggings and boots from Florentine Baker.

Enjoy the day;=)

28 comments:

  1. Hi Anette
    good morning!!

    Beautiful,

    have a good day!

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a fab and productive Wednesday.
    Loving the dress
    Love Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Anette!

    That's a great look on you. Love those boots!

    Have a wonderful day,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Anette, you look great! Enjoy your coffee and have a wonderful wednesday:) Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Anette!
    You look great in that dress =) Have a nice creative day in the studio again! My days are filled with music too now, with lots of playing and some singing, I am working to improve my skills and even if it takes time and efforts it's a lot of fun :-)
    Enjoy the day!
    Love,
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snygga kläder! Lycka till i studion.
    Själv ligger man sjuk hemma och tittarpå Ghost Whisperer då man inte orkar resa sig ur sägen,

    ~ Nessi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Nettan =)

    Love the D&G dress.
    You look pretty.

    Enjoy the day!
    Hugs & Kisses from France <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day lady Anette :D

    You look very lovely today, as always ;)

    Happy to hear that work at the studio is going so well! Do take enough rest though, we don't want our fave singer to be sick again *hugs*

    Have a great day!

    Love,
    Karo E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nettan! You look great! Really adorable!
    Wish you all the best!
    Take care ♥

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Day Annete.... My wife and me saw you in november/2008, at a Nightwish show in Recife - Brazil.We Loved your voice and She went to Stockholm and Hamlstad in April/2009, to see Per Gessle new shows. Do you know/like Per Gessle and his songs? kISSES

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a lovely day and may ideas come out easily :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Nettie! :-)
    What a lovely pic of you! You look absolutely beautiful. That dress and the boots are so cute! ;-)

    Wish you all the best, dear Anette. :-)

    With love,
    Ewe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Anette,

    you're looking great as always!

    Have a great creative day at work!!!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! You is very beautiful, as always ;-)
    I hope that you have a good work in the studio today =)
    All the best to you
    Hugs from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, you're so beautiful *-*.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Love,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey :)

    Lovely Outfit <3 :) looks beautiful :)

    have a nice studio day
    thank you for this photo :)


    Take care.
    huuuugs
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a great day Anette.
    And thi dress...I love it ,love it...if i will ever have lil more money i'm gonna buy it if theres still be ones :D
    One of the best I ever saw you in
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey sweetheart...wow again you look gorgeous.sorry we have to bother you again with such a bullshit, but do you guys have a nightwish twitter account? this account is not verified so actually means its not real, thats why we are asking again.you said before you all dont have any private accounts there and now the fans asking us if this nightwish twitter account is the real one
    have a great day and take good care of you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Anette,

    You look fantastic in your dress! I hope to be slim soon after starting my new job!

    You look lovely in this photo =0 )

    Take Care
    Kisses
    Kelly
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hii Anette =)

    You look so cute =), you really have an amazing figure!
    That dress suits you very well.

    Hope you have a great day/night =)

    Lots of love, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't wait for more news about the studio day!!!

    Miriam xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are beautiful :)
    I hope you had a good day of work =)

    Good evening <33

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Anette, good evening! How are you? Great picture... thanks for sharing with us! Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hei..As I already said I LOVE this dress.I was looking on internet some good photo of it cause I found girl who could make it for me.So if you have one good photo of the dress from whom she could see how to make it I would be reallyyyyy greatful.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning! You know, I've been trying
    to be positive because
    I'm doing a behavior change project in
    my health class. You and my science
    teacher are the most positive people in
    the world, so you both have helped me a lot!
    Do you have any tips for me on that?
    I'm trying to find out ways I should think
    about things or do things and I'm just
    not used to it so I'm not very good.
    Any advice??? I would love your help!

    By the way, I really think you look beautiful,
    I love your dress! I wore my Hell Bunny
    dress with boots and black tights
    to school today, I still need to post
    a picture- if I remember I will!
    I either get compliments or snarky remarks
    because this isn't a common style here. But I
    know they're just being haters and I'm not
    going to worry about it too much.

    I hope you have a productive day
    in the studio today!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, Dolce & Gabbana dress! I would like to have a dress from D & G ;)

    I'm quite tired now also. I have never understood how can coffee keep you awake? Coffee doesn't do the trick for me :/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh you are so cute in that dress!

    By the way, you will be beautiful in all the dresses you wear cause you are wonderfull! *.*

    Kisses, Marcus

    ReplyDelete