
Today it was time to put up the x-mas tree and this year the tree is white with blue lights, pink decorations and a house mise to guard it from the cats who just want to eat it up;=)
In the windows in the living room we have green stars with golden threads in them.
X-mas spirit is in da house;=)
Hey
ReplyDeleteGreat! What a super cool X-mas tree :)
i like the look :)
I have to admit, my tree is always covered with every colour in the world ;)
but im always up for something new! and i like this deeeeeeeep blue :)
looks really wonderful ^^
Dear Anette.
Sleep well
have some nice dreams
huuuuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteHow are you?
The tree is so lovely :=) Very beautiful...
I love this x-mas feeling and spirit...it's so warm and nice...
Wish you a very nice evening, sleep well :=)
Hugs & Love,
Yours, Kim-Noêmia
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteThe tree looks lovely, very bright. Nice color combination. I kept mine original you know, green tree with white lights. What make it look more shiny would be the silver balls and cones. I wish I could send you a pick of mine really. Well, looks good for x-mas. Take care.
luv Fernando
Well just love your X-mas tree looks really good!!!
ReplyDeleteMine is green, you know the traditional, but this year we will put some fake snow in it, and it will look diferent ;) hehe
I love snow unfurtunely here in the part of Mexico where I live we never have snow!!!
So might I should pass the X-mas vacations in a cold place, burrr!! ;)
hehehe
hugs and love♥
Clau
That looks sooooooo lovely dear Nettie!
ReplyDeleteWish you a good night and sweet , lovely dreams!
Take care
Love
Ena
anette..........thank you so much for this
ReplyDeleteHey Anette
ReplyDeleteThe tree is indeed very stylish, nothing live i've seen before. I like the whole mouse thing also.
I wish you a merry christmas !
Love Dennis
Awww.. Nettie! Your Christmas Tree looks so nice!
ReplyDeleteIn Poland (in my family) we put up x-mas tree until Christmas Eve. In the morning me and my dad hang up the lights and x-mas decorations. It's really hard to do when we can smell so good and yummy aroma of christmas dish from the kitchen! ;D
I can't wait for X-mas! And when I can see decorations like you have christmas spirit is comming! It's so nice feeling!
I have question: is some special dish you prepere for christmas? Maybe some traditional sweedish meal?
Here we all can share some of traditional recipes. It will be nice know what tradition we have in each country.
Hope you have a wonderfull evening.
Take care, hugs and kisses from Warsaw!
Paulina
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteJag har oxå en vit julgran. Det var min första gran, som jag hade själv. Hos mamma och pappa har det alltid varit grön gran som gällde, men jag blev så förälskad i de vita granarna när de kom så jag var tvungen att ha en.
Jag måste erkänna att nu har jag flera granar i olika färger... =)
Hemma har jag inte kunnat sätta upp advents-ljusstaken i år. Torkad mossa + eld + 2 halvårsgamla kattungar = katastrof!
I år ska jag ta med dem hem till mina farföräldrar över jul, vi får se hur det går att åka bil så länge och bo hos konstiga främmande människor =)
Men det är väl viktigt att kattungar får träffa många olika människor så de blir sociala?
Nu känns det riktigt mysigt att öva jul och luciasånger, i början av höstterminen kändes det lite fel!
I söndags fick jag hoppa in och vara alt i mammas kör, det var så många som var sjuka. En del av låtarna hade jag aldrig hört förut, som tur var hade vi noter. Jag kan villigt erkänna att jag hittade på en hel del egna melodier... men publiken verkade gilla det i alla fall, och det var ju huvudsaken =)
Men den är lite jobbigt att sjunga altstämma när man är sopran. Har du nåt tips, eller är det helt enkelt så att man måste ha ett stort omfång för att kunna sjunga bekvämt i båda?
Eilenna
How nice! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good night.
Hy!
ReplyDeleteThe tree is so sweet... :) But the tree for me is green, x-mas green and may lights, i need the colour of lights, and I need the fragrance of the pine tree. :) ;)
Hugs
Lina:)
That looks like my Christmas tree!
ReplyDeleteWe put ours up on Saturday night,
and usually we have a whole bunch different
colours on it- but for the past couple
of years we've done the decorations
in only blue and silver. But my mum finally
got the white tree she's always wanted.
I told her it would look good if we only
had blue and silver decorations again,
but we didn't have enough lights.
So, we had to put on a few coloured lights.
Anyway, here's a picture of our x-mas tree-
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj317/GossipBabe411/winter0809890.jpg
You can't see the top of it,
but instead of a star we have an angel.
Anyway, love the tree!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
My Christmas tree is always bind to something (shelves, windows etc.) to make it standing still when my cat wanna do some tree climbing :D
ReplyDeleteYou are infinately adorable! Happy Holidays. Oh and at work two nights ago, we had a grouchy baby. She was fussy and cried even when the nurses swaddled and held her. You, however, were her favorite thing. Meadows of Heaven, as soon as she heard your voice, calmed her and her eyes were wide with wonder! It was so cool.
ReplyDeleteI do loooove Christmas and New Year! My favourite holidays! (even more favorite than my Birth Day! =)))
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas tree is awesome! =))))
Good night, Anette! ^_^ Sweet dreams!
What a lovely Christmas tree, white with blue lights make it even more beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteWish you a really good night. Take care.
Fábio
Hello again!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I just took some better
pictures of our tree-
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj317/GossipBabe411/winter0809891.jpg
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj317/GossipBabe411/winter0809892.jpg
Have a good night!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Christmas starts early there! Here in Holland we don't start with Christmas related things before december the 5th, because we celebrate Sinterklaas then. It's a huge feast for all the children that starts in November and end's on december 5th :)
ReplyDelete(actually the idea of Santa Claus was based on 'our' Sinterklaas/ Sint Nicolaas :)
Have a very nice Christmas time!
Awww Anette, this is lovely =)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the cats, we have a kitten & he is like a little Gremlin!! I know he will climb it for sure haha
Have a lovely evening & day tomorrow
Lots of Kisses
Kelly XxX
Lovely Christmas tree :)
ReplyDeleteA friend of mine did an awesome painting of Tuomas and John Two-Hawks and gave me permission to post the link, just in case you wanted to email it to them :)
http://www.ianina.de/bildersammlung/Tuomas_Holopainen08b.jpg
Hugs, and love,
Falyssa
Wow Anette, your tree looks amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteI love love love christmas trees and decorations. This time of the year seems to have such a great feel to it. :)
Perhaps this is too personal, but I was wondering what religion you are? Not to judge, but just out of plain curiosity. :P
I hope your day was good! :) Have sweet dreams!
Lots of Love & Positive Vibes!
~Julia.
Beautiful tree *-*.
ReplyDeleteIn Sweden you are very interested in Xmas as they are in Finland??
I hope so ^^.
Love,
Carol
Beautiful tree, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI love christimas, I think it's a wonderful time.
pretty blue lights, it's seem so calm, I'll buy it for my tree too.
kiss
Hi Anette! I love it, it is beautiful and it brings Christmas spirit for sure :)
ReplyDeleteWhen mine is finished can I take a photo and show it to you?
Good night and sleep well ^^
Beautiful tree!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the color combitnation.
<3 Lauren
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeletewow! your tree has some mystical aura with the blue color!
You know, my mom wants to put the christmas tree, but I'm not so sure aout it, my cat is a little mischievous so he is always trying to hit all the crystal balls hanging, it's really funny to watch him but I'm the one who has to pay for them when the balls break, not funny then, haha.
well, have good night and sweet dreams!
Take care!!
wow!
ReplyDeletevery nice tree, congratulations!
I hope that our family be as pretty as yours = D.
Have a beautiful night!
Kisses and hugs from Mexico
with love!
Helena!<3
Hello dear Nettie!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, what a nice x-mas tree! Much more better than the usual ones i said. ;-) Really funky. It must look great in this time of year.
I wish you a great day, hope you feel well.
with love,
Ewe
Dear Anette!
ReplyDeletethanks for the x-mas-tree pics. I especially like the mice! Cool idea to let mice guard the tree from cats :)
I must just a little bit do off topic: Did you hear of that dolphin in New Zealand who steals surfboards and throws fish to men? It's in the newspaper now. They think he might be dangerous for people. So now I am afraid that they'll kill him as they did once with that bear "Bruno". I think there are better opportunities. They could bring him to other dolphins in the sea. Or, if it has to be- they could bring him to a zoo where he could live with others of his species. Well, let's see what happens. I hope Greenpeace or WWF will care for him...- So sorry to do off topic, but I had to say that.
Have a nice day!!
Yours,
Lisa
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteHow are you?
The tree looks very cool. I like those colours.=)Have a nice day
Lots of hugs
Maria
Nice x-mas tree.Very shiny!We had our x-mas tree done by Saturday and this year it's green with red and gold decorations.Lovely one.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful is your X-mas tree!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! <3
Lovely Christmas tree!
ReplyDeleteIndeed, it's unbelievable how the tree, the lights and the decorations really bring the winter spirit to one's house. Such a feeling of warmth and cosiness. Even though it's still really really warm for this time of year here where I live (10-15 degrees each day), you can see the lights and ornaments at people's windows in the evening and it really feels like Christmas. Can't wait till we get some snow though. :(
And I love your curtains, they give such a warm and bright atmosphere.
Have a lovely day!
I love your x-mas tree with blue lights :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I was younger we used to have a big and real pine tree and a lot of colorful ornaments...we don't do that anymore...I miss those times, I really miss them :')
Have a wonderful x-mas time :D
WOW, vad vackert!! :D Vi har alltid bara basic grön, men det duger bra :)
ReplyDeleteDen skiner som månen, otroligt fint!
Längtar till 23 december då vi klär våran gran..
Krams!
Hey Anette ! Nice Christmas tree. Here, in France, no Christmas-thing has already begun... Except the shops that are now open the sundays, obviously (when it's a question of money... haha, but it's cool, with those december sunday-openings we have something to do on sundays !) !
ReplyDeleteWell, I wanted to share a thing with you. It's a nice 40-seconds video of you, singing "Frères Jacques" with the audience in the second Paris show this year. The quality is very good for an amateur movie. It was a great moment for me, I felt totally happy, just in the music and in the show with you and the guys. And watching the video reminds me that good memory ! So, if you had those 40 seconds, you can watch it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R78vEmhXOQw . (By the way, your hair-do was really nice !)
Hugs.
Karim.
I'd like to put my Christmas tree too, but here in Russia we celebrate Christmas on 7th of January, so it's too early :( but I promised myself I'll do it on 15th of December and I can't wait for it!
ReplyDeleteI love New Year and Christmas, although it has lost its magic for me some years ago... :( but still its the best time of the year.
Sätter du upp den nu!? :O
ReplyDeleteVi sätter alltid upp den typ dagen innan Julafton =P
Man kan ju säga att såga grangris och göra julbockar är det längsta jag kommit hitills, med min klass........
Men kom just på att jag har blåa slingor i lådan! Hahah :D
Kram! (Nu har minusgraderna anfallit...)
Aww, so nice atmosphere there with the tree and the lights! :)
ReplyDeletePeople have put now x-mas lights to their yards outside. I have noticed these bright blue lights on the trees. I have to say that I a bit dislike those bright blue lights. They kinda hurt my eyes, they are too bright.
I put a normal candle thing to my livingroom window. It's very basic but it sure gives a nice x-mas feeling.
Well, I'll go now to put my little x-mas tree to my livingroom. The tree is green and it has colorful lights. Perhaps I will listen some x-mas music, such as Tarja Turunen's Henkäys ikuisuudesta ;)
Have a wonderful first day of december! :)
Anette,Hello!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is this " heart ask for pleasure" I strained to hear it!(on youtube) I went see NW in 2008 & 2009 pls post us a video that is clear version of this song!xx
Anette Olzon: We Love You So Much!!!!xxx
If you love Anette Say "Hep" After every msg we get or send "Hep" "Hep"
XxX
hey anette, I love your voice I I admire you so much!
ReplyDeletePlease, tell me: is true you'll in the next Entwine's single? I see it in your wikipedia's article. Look: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anette_Olzon
Hugs and kisses
I love you
Pedro, from Brazil.
PS: sorry my bad english... but I think you understand me, LOOOL.
Oh, how beautiful tree! I LOVE Christmas! <3
ReplyDeleteHere we have a natural tree, like in USA...;D
So, sleep well!
Good night!
Marija
Sorry my english is not good. but i want to say you something. i really like yours blog. you are a person, who live in the world of media, but your blog is so normal, like those of the other girls in the world. and i must really really smile and laugh when i read your posts. I look forward to many more great blog entries.
ReplyDeletelove regards from me to you.
ps. your chrismas tree looks really cool
Hello Anette :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice christmas tree you have. I like its colour but I still prefer natural trees. :)
We also have to keep our cat away from our christmas tree (a bit of water really helps).
Hugs from Germany
Sarah
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeletethe tree is beautiful, the blue lights look great! The most I like your tree guard. The little mouse is adorable...
It's a good idea to have a tree guard...I will also find one for our tree this year!
Love,
Herta
Hello Anette.
ReplyDeleteYour tree is so pretty.
I put mine up, feel free to see it here
http://tuts2go.com/
Lisa x
Love ya!:3 You are great singer.
ReplyDelete