Friday, 12 March 2010

Gampel;=)

Watching some videos in youtube and found a video from when we performed at Gampel open air and I think it was a great show;=)

So here we go, fridays song is Amaranth from Gampel. Enjoy!


(video borrowed from youtube.com)

48 comments:

  1. Lovely, as always.. My favourite song..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hep hep!!
    Nice atmosphere there as it seems. I really like your red hair in this video^^ Has to be kind of cool to see yourself performing on stage in a video :D

    Greetings from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a amazing performance. I liked the way that you singing Ever Dream in this show, was great =)
    Oh, and the lyrics in the previous post was very nice, for sure this album was a great work ;-)
    Have a wonderful afternoon dear singer, you is the best ;-)
    Hugs from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, what a miserable people on youtube.
    I hate those people who post some negative things to you! I always say: "If you don´t like some musician you needn´t to write a stupidity posts, so just stop listening to him/her!"
    I hope you don´t care about those stupid posts ´cause I know that you have lots of faithful ´nd fanatic fans (for example- ME xD)

    Anyway the video is great (I really like it)- I´ve watched every NW video from your gigs on youtube...but I don´t like that green top but it´s only my opinion ;-)

    So have a nice day,
    hugs ´nd kisses,
    yours Enigma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Anette!
    Thanks for the video, great performance!
    'HEP-HEP-HEP!!!" :D :D :D
    And I DO like this green dress you wearing there ^___^ Very beautiful! (well... I'm a bit fan of green color ;*))
    Have a nice evening! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, wonderful concert! Ofcourse I already saw this video (Lol ;) but thx for sharing it! I'm longing for the new NWconcerts: singing loudly with the songs, headbanging, shearing, letting the music go in my body.. love it :)
    My cat spontaneously jumed on my lap, so I guess he likes it too :)
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this video a gazillion times!
    I think you were amazing at Gampel,
    I really liked "Sahara". I think you performed
    that song the best. Thanks for sharing it
    though, I'll just watch it again!

    Have a good day!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watching this just gives me the shivers! It brought back memories of all the wonderful times I've seen NW live and how utterly blown away I am every time. The real passion and showmanship each one of you carry is so inspiring and special. You are a beautiful person Anette, on stage and off. Thank you for all the hard work you've done for music and for your fans. We're grateful :)
    Have a wonderful weekend dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and the band did a really good job :)

    I definitely think that you've improved so much since then though, I remember when I saw you in London in 2009 and you were absolutely amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette, thank you for posting the one of my favourite song! Great! I love it! Where was the performance (in which nation)?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh , what a wonderful performance...when I remember when I heard it in Croatia...oh , please come back again!

    Hugs

    Ena

    *HEP HEP HEP*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeaah... the fantastic old times... ;=)
    I like your hair in this video and the leather leggings, I've got almost the same ! Of course I love your voice and your HEP HEP's.
    How did you come to 'HEP HEP' ? Thats so funny ;=)

    You and Tuomas are looking so pretty ♥

    I love Nightwish !

    Thanks so much for posting. This fridays song is the best of them all !!!!!!!!

    Hugs and kisses
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that's the perfect song for a Friday!
    Listening to DPP and to these concerts helps while Nightwish is on break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anette
    I wish you all fine now (I read about your son).Yes it's one of greatest live you have done ! ! ! I see your lives in youtube and I feel so sad. Because you came two times in Greece (one with Tarja and one with you)I had always work for my University or my exams and I could not come :(
    Anyway I see your performances on web and comforted myself :)
    I hope come in Athens in this tour and I will be there sure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Indeed you're perfect! I've seen Dark Chest Of Wonders in Gampel on youtube, and you sing it very very well !

    In Paris last year you hadn't sang this one, it's a pity.
    But the concert it was so wonderful! It was my first concert!!! and this was fabulous!

    thanks Anette to give us a part of hapiness in your concerts and in your job ! =)) thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anette that great voice, amaranth is may favorite song, this single discovered NIGHTWISH and do not regret, you are fantastic :)

    Natalia.N Spain

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely ♥
    I really miss the "Hep! Hep!"
    "And one more time, come on and... " ♥

    Kramar

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I loved that show - sadly I wasn't there, but I've seen it on YouTube - and I think that when you did The Poet and the Pendulum, it was your best performance ever! It was so touching and heartwarming to listen to. And you looked so beautiful, loved the outfit and the shoes!

    Have a great weekend dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anette!

    It was truly an awesome gig!
    And when you sang Ever Dream ... just WOW! Now that I mentioned it, I think I will watch it again =).
    HEP HEP!

    <3,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awsome performance!

    your lyrics are beautiful :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Of all the Nightwish's songs, this is one of my favorites! Your voice is amazing, and gave the music a special touch =)

    You dress yourself with such cute clothes! You're very sweet ^_^

    =***

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anette! I must say I love your hair like that! but I also like the blond too! ;)

    Hope you are well!

    emilio

    ReplyDelete
  23. This video brings be back to the day I went to see NW perform in Marseilles, on April 11th, 2008. My first and only NW live. Such good memories, such an amazing ambiance. Thank you for your wonderful performances Anette! I'll keep to support you and the whole band! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. yes , its a very good video!!! where was it? and I would like to know ( Ihope you can respond me) Of what you think when you watch videos about you?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anette!! I have watched clips of that show over and over again:) I love that concert:D It's just awesome:)

    You and Nightwish are fantastic:)
    Can't wait for the next album:D

    have a nice evening:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Nettie!
    I've seen all the Nightwish videobootlegs which can be found on the net, and I can say that this one is my very favourite! I like the whole athmosphere of the show, the funny moments at the end of Whoever Brings the Night, the setlist is great, your haircut is also perfect, and if I'd my hair one day, the colour would be quite similar. And don't forget the dress, this one is in the TOP3 for me: )))
    All in all, this is my favourite show I didn't attend: )

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww that my favourite video on youtube P:
    It was such a great show, too bad i wasn't there ;=(
    I must say you look great with that hair colour and even better like now, blond ^^

    HEP! HEP HEP!!!
    Hugs;=)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing and beautiful. The summer festivals were the best part of the 2008 in my opinion, and you alway getting better. Do you like watch yourself on youtube?
    |
    With all my love, Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Heeey :)

    Great clip ;)
    thank you for sharing!

    smile a lot
    hugs<3
    yours Chris^^

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey Nettie! Yeah, the show in Gampel was perfect! I'm always watching some videos of the show... Whoever brings the night and Sahara were absolutely gorgeous too.

    Have a nice evening / night Nettie!

    Kisses from Brazil!
    Lívia

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amaranth is my favourite song ;D
    Because I met Nightwish because of I watched the videoclip of Amaranth on TV.
    I think that you sing Amaranth very well in live ;))
    greetings from Spain, Anette

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hep Hep Anette, I love these recordings, your voice sounds great and ever so slightly raspy like the "Rock Chic" that you are!

    Big Kisses

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Anette Again :O

    I really like this "green dress" you are wearing!! Is there any chance you can tell me where you got it???? If not i will respect your privacy =)

    Also, I always sing along with Amaranth when iam at home doing my things & I have to say that the chorus is really very difficult to sing.. especially the fad-ing rain-ing part So the fact that you sing it so well live on stage is just totally awesome, its a tricky chorus i think & the daybreak bit how do you do that live?? iam like wow thats a high note i think!! =)I think you must have 3 octave range because i have 2.5 but i cannot do these high notes that you do in the belting technique, maybe some ways i can but i cannot hit this note square on like you do ;)

    Anyway have a lovely weekend & Hey enjoy "Mothers Day" =) =) =)

    Kisses
    Kelly
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Anette! Thank you for sharing the link. I feel for those pour souls in the rain, but they seemed happy to hear you and the band even through the raindrops and cold.

    I just returned from a trip to the UK and was presented with the HAPPIEST news ever, aside from welcoming a baby and so forth, but while waiting for our plane at Gatwick Andrew (my husband) sat down beside me and handed me a letter. I was confused a bit, but when I opened it I was so over joyed to read that he had applied for a position at a hosp in my country of ZA and was accepted as a first year attending phys and asked if he should take it?

    I AM FINIALLY GOING HOME!!!!!!! No thinking allowed!

    I think I screamed and brought some attention, but I could not stop from crying and hugging him.

    After August, which will be his last days at the current hosp we will sell everything, house, car, whatever we cannot take on the plane and returning home. It's not PE, but close enough at Jozi and I am so, so, so very happy. I had to just say...share my news as it is the best news ever these days. I will be with my family, especially my Mum. Which is why he did it.

    Now for sure you will have to tell the NW people managers to come.

    Going to sleep, I was never good at over coming jet lag.

    Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a good song...I really like it, above all in live, you gave a lot of energy to this song, soo nice "Hep hep" yeah !

    Tonight I took some photos of my Nightwish's collection, if you want to see it : http://img694.imageshack.us/g/dsc04688o.jpg/
    =)
    That's my universe ! All of you make it bright and SHINE ! =)

    Love & Hugs

    Océane

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, so cute.

    I love this song, if I had half of Tuomas talent to compose and make lyrics, I would be happy! And rich, haha!

    And your voice... Fantastic. I don't have the words to show how I love your voice and your work. I'm beginning something with a classmate, he loves folk music and I love Nightwish, Sonata, Nothern Kings and others.

    I'm working with some songs, and I have five, in two months... Why am I saying that? I don't know, but I feel a little confortable to write to you and imagine that you'll really read, haha. And my first song, Equilibrium... It's like a mixture of Nemo and Amaranth, with a very bad end. My mind is a little dark, uh.

    Hugs, have a good day ;D

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow, how your voice has improved since then! You were very good anyway but now when I hear you in recent videos you are so much stronger with your voice and you can get higher with less strain. You are amazing x
    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh I remember this, I wanted to go to badly to Gampel but I was in the U.S. doing a year abroad, so I was so upset about not being able to go plus it being aired on national tv and not being able to see it. Then that autumn you guys came to Texas, and I got to see you twice there, and again twice the following spring. I was so glad for how well you covered the globe in the last tour. Then upon returning to Switzerland last summer, I got to see you guys again at Greenfield in Interlaken. I can say, I'll be there next time you come to Switzerland, all the shows have been really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello Anette!
    Your perfomance was amazing!I love Nightwish and you bring so much energy with the Hep Hep!
    I see the talent and the passion in your voice,its amazing!
    I love when you sing Ever Dream and The Poet and the Pendulum...I can´t wait for the next album...Im sure that the next album will be fantasmic :)
    Kisses from Portugal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello Anette!
    I love this perfomance,its so beautiful!
    I love when you sing Ever Dream and The Poet and the Pendulum,and i also love Sahara!
    i see the talent and the passion in your voice!You sing with your heart,like and angel!
    I cant wait for the next album,i think it will be wonderful...truly "fantasmic" :)
    I wish the best to you and for the people who love you!
    Kisses from Portugal!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I just watched the video, and you sounded amazing as usual! I could listen to you sing all day. :) Amaranth is my favorite Nightwish song ever! It was the very first one I heard, and I remember being mesmerized by it. :) I still listen to that song over and over, just like I used to. I want to go to a Nightwish concert so bad! I will someday!

    Hep hep hep hep! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have that complete show downloaded, I really liked it too..

    But I have a question (by the way, you sang the concert beautifully): What happened that day in whoever brings the night? Somehow the sound was wrong, or something happened and you guys laughed, it is really funny to watch! rsrsr

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Anette!
    In Gampel and Lowlands ( that's my favourite two ) you were amazing!
    But I hate negative comments about you. Sometimes when I see one of them I want to screaming. They dont know how much they lose. Okay, I stop this, this is bad topic to you.
    Thank you very very much for this video. I love it, of course. You and Nightwish aren't insurmountable. ;D

    I wish you have a good day.

    Hugs from Nan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Urrgghh Anette,
    Are you sick..did you get?:(((

    Great gig:), truly fun-tastic to watch:)....except for ONE thing it was raining the whole time:(

    lots of love,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  45. justdadalove: Hi! I think its fun to see videos and of course if it is a show where I had some difficulties singing, I might not like it that much, but I have learned to not be so hard on myself. If you do singing as a job there will always be some bad days now and then. But I always love to see me and the boys and all the effects;=) Its great to be on stage!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello Anette,

    Thank you for the vidéo ! I remember this show, it rained a lot, but despite that, we spent a good time with you and guys. Thank you very much, it was so wonderful ! And I loved your clothes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oooh I love this clip! I always watch this from Youtube. You all look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  48. As always, great, remarkable, lovely, amazing... thank you Nettie ^^

    ReplyDelete