Friday, 12 March 2010

Shine!

Today I want to put out a piece of my lyrics to a song me and Stefan and Johan has written and its called Shine. Its all about that even if someone tries to put you down out of envy or jealousy, you should just shine! And friday is a great day to shine a little bit extra;=)


Beautiful child - you´ll never be lonely
Just like a tree you raise to the sky
So light moving so slowly
Making your way to noones land

SHINE - and lift your head high
HOPE - you´ll never be lonely
Cause LIFE is all that you need

Forgive the unkind - so bitter and envy
No light in their day - blackening light
Shine bright - see all your glory
No need to cry - stay strong and you´ll fly

(lyrics copyright of Anette Olzon)

33 comments:

  1. I am currently running around like a crazy thing panicking about my Friday night plans - and you just made me smile and calm down, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Anette! Those were beautiful sweetie! I would say if you had time
    you should make a video of you singing
    since it's been awhile since you've done a video,
    but I remember you said with being
    pregnant that singing was a little hard,
    so I understand if you aren't up to that.
    But those lyrics are beautiful,
    and I really needed something to uplift
    my spirits and mood today, thank you!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lyrics, i really like them... and I hope that the sun will shine too soon :(

    Best wishes from Germany

    Lolo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's really beautiful. :)
    I'm here imagining how the song would sound. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely piece. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that brought tears to my eyes. Sorry, I can be kinda sensitive. Really beautiful, straight from the heart.
    I'm pretty sure you did a great job with the album!
    Thank you very much for sharing this, feel free to share even more ;)
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it again and again, and just wanna share something more: Anettie, it's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good lyrics Anette!

    Tuomas should watch out, there's a new awesome song writer! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really beautiful, Anette.

    Have a great evening!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god, Anette ;=)
    Thats so beautiful, wonderful and really really full of emotions, feelings and love.
    Thanks for this wonderful words.. ♥
    I think this song tells us your downs in your life. You wrote so much about being jealous and wrong friends wanna changed your opinions etc....and I know really what you mean. Tears are coming..I'm crying now.. because its so wonderful !
    I look forward when I'll hear your songs someday on a cd.

    Oh my.. I'm so enchanted... ;=)

    Thank you so much

    Never forget:

    - No need to cry
    stay strong and you'll fly-
    Hugs and Love

    I LOVE YOU, ANETTE !!!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful simplicity in them, Anette. No complicated metaphors, no hard-to-get-to meanings, just straight and accessible yet such honest lyrics. And they seem to fit your personality so well, since this is one of the things you tell us most often, to enjoy life and look on the bright side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Nettie , those are beautiful lyrics , and they made me cry. I would love to hear you singing it ^^

    Hugs


    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anette! These are wonderful lyrics! The text is so splendid and sweet!!
    This is a good advise: sometimes everyone feels a bit said because of jealousy or of other negatives things.
    Thanks for this precious present.
    Indeed, today it isn't so sunny...
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!
    It's so beautiful ♥
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

    Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anette i hope your album impatiently, to hear the songs that touch the heart as this is precius :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful words Anette!

    I have a question: Making your way to noones land... what does it mean noones? Sorry but i don't undestand all english words. Some time i translet them with google translator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very strong and beautiful lyrics, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those lyrics made me cry, honestly. Just what I needed to read to give me a bit of hope.

    Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anette!
    Thanks for sharing these beautiful lyrics with us. Feel free to share more ... I'm sure we'll all love it =).

    Much love,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's so beautiful... You really moved me. I've printed it, and everytime i need something positive when i feel down after one of my mother's mean comments i'll read it - i know it will help a lot.
    Thanks so much for posting, it's so moving and beautiful.


    *HUGS*

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing lyrics! It made my day way happier ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Nettan, what about a little home singing video with these delicious lyrics? =))) I would really love to hear them in sound!
    If it isn't hard to you yet, honey)))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful lyrics Anette :) you bring me so much hope and strength in your singing and your lyrics reflect this. I would love to see some more of your lyrics because they truely are inspiring.

    Thank you for sharing them with us <3

    All my love and support.

    Love Kellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Anette :)

    Beautiful words! Make me feel very comfortable.
    those lyrics can be a shining light that helps to get out of the dark :)

    Thank you very very much.
    im kinda touched now :)

    hope you and the baby are feeling great!
    BTW: Hows your son doing?

    A wonderful evening to you and your Family
    Take care
    yours Chris^^

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think that song helps us all in all of our different happy or sad times.

    Thank you.

    We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anette,

    Beautiful words & you have so much inspiration around you so why not ;)

    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are so bad, now I am curious!

    And I know the meaning of the song. Are people naturally envious?

    I loved the text, and I agree with "Marjaviini"! Home singing video *-*

    But just if you want. I can wait.

    Wonderful lyrics! Brazilian Hugs ;D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those lyrics are amazing, to say the least. I needed to hear those words, so you just made my day. :)

    Please post more! I'd love to read them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Anette,

    Very nice and very clever lyrics Anette:)
    Would love to here them set to music...when
    ever convenient for you to do so:)

    lots of love,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful lyrics ^^
    May I ask one question about the song? Well, it's about general feeling and the tempo of it. Is it a ballade or maybe smth energetic and fast? :) Cause I've tried to imagine the music of this song and the both versions are fitting the lyrics very well. And I'm very interested about the music ^^

    With love,
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Woow, the lyrics are so beautiful...
    Really nice and giving a positive feeling...
    *thumbs up*

    Hugs & Love
    yours, Kim-Noêmia

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm just repeating everyone else above but very beautiful lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful... I'll read it every morning, because it helps a lot. I can't wait for your voice singing this :D

    Thank you Nettie ^^

    ReplyDelete