Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Girl or a boy?;=)

Hi all!

Hope the weather is treating you well today. Here it is a little bit to windy to enjoy it fully but still, spring and a bit of sun now and then so no complaints;=)

Today we were to see the mid-wife and check all things with me and the baby. I am just fine and even if the blood value was a little bit lower this time, I still dont need to take any iron pills. Since I suffer from chronic blood pressure since my last pregnancy we check that extra often, but it still is 130/80 which is totally ok.

We listened to the babies heart rate and now you all can start guessing whether it´s a boy or a girl. The heart beats were 154 and my son had 140 so my guess is that this is a little girl;=)
We also looked at the baby and she/he looked straight at us and it was just amazing as always...

She/he lies very high up in my belly and is a very busy little person... moves around all the time and every single time someone wants to feel kicks or like today, heart beats, she/he moves away, almost like laughing at us and thinking it is some kinda hide and seek we play...;=)

So, a little update for those of you who are interested in me and the baby;=)

Enjoy your day!

80 comments:

  1. I'm sure yoour son will have a little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Anette!
    Thanks for the update and for sharing the joy with us :-) Looks like the baby is very happy and already knows she/he has a wonderful family. I'm sure she/he can feel the love around her/him all the time! :-)
    Wish you and the little one all the best and I send a big hug! :-)
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Anette :)

    Awww, it was so lovely to read, thanks so much for the update!
    Looks like your health is very good, i'm happy for you. *hugs*

    Speaking about health, do you have any troubles with your asthma this time? On my own, it's quite hard in the evening, since a few days: nothing really bad, but i start to cough (the begining of an asthma attack) EVERY EVENING. No allergies known, appart from being allergic to dust, and it's only the coughing. But i had to go to my inhaler about 2 or 3 time in the evening before it calm a bit, and i don't know what to do. According to my doc, it's not bad but only annoying (i'd love to see him ahving this), and it's "only" for a few weeks (GAAAA!!!) before it will be back... I wonder if it already happened to you or not....

    Ok, now i'm off for a nice little walk - here it where i'm going: http://www.fond-ecran-image.com/galerie-membre,france-saint-malo,solidor-le-port.jpg
    It's really close to my home 5 minutes by car), and i love this place a lot, it's the real Saint Malo (very little tourists here, even in summer)... :)



    I wish everyone a good afternoon :)
    *hugs*

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a feeling that it will be a little girl :)
    I can already imagine her with the cutest blond curly hair and ponytails :)
    I'm soo excited :) i can hardly wait for her arrival :D

    Take care of yourselves and have a wonderful day!

    Hugz, Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is, it's a girl ;)Girls are shy, so you wont see any "secret parts" in ultra, boys do like to show their "equipments" better :DD
    My son had his heartbeat around 130 and dauhgter over 150. But never know, 50/50 chance ;) By the way, will your baby be born in august, if so, you're having a little Leo? Leo girl, LOL, she might have quite a strong will(i know by my own experience)
    Enjoy your pregnancy and the spring sun, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oww this is so exciting! It's so nice to hear that you and the baby are ok. I guess it will also be a girl :) I'm curious about the names you and your bf have in mind!
    Enjoy it!

    Daphne
    (Here in Belgium we have around 13 degrees, but no sun today and yesterday :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Anette!
    We have some kind of superstition here in Russia. Some people believe that you can quess the sex of your baby by the shape of the belly. If it's a girl, the belly will be more round, but it it's a boy, the belly will be cone-shaped. Do you have a things like this in Sweden?

    I know it's a bit early to guess, but looking at your picture I would say that it's a girl. :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweety Anette!
    I think it would be great if is a girl! ^^
    What is the name of your son?
    I'm enjoyng my day at home..having kind of "boring holidays" from school!

    Hugs..!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it's so great to know that you and the baby are ok..
    My guess is that you are expecting a little girl.. But we never know what nature prepares for us...

    Have a wonderful day
    I Love you
    Kisses from Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, so nice to hear that you are both feeling fine. :)
    By the way, Finland's text tv had a small headline of you today. There was couple of quotes from "Belly", which you recently wrote to us. I was a bit amused by that :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was nice to hear that everything is fine:) Hopefully it`s a little girl, but a little boy is fine too. I love your song "October and April" with Rasmus Lauri, it`s my ringtone, your voices are so beautiful<3 I wish you all the best and enjoy your pregnancy:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so cute! :) I'm glad to know everything is going good with you and the baby. Do you want to find out the sex of the baby? I assume so if you're looking.

    Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    <3 Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anette,

    The weather's a little off over here, overcast, and raining from time to time and because it's after a week of all most perfect weather I can't complain
    either...spring and summer are on their way indeed:)

    Happy to here you and baby are doing fine, thanks for the update...and yes interested sweetheart so keep the light on us with more of them.

    Enjoy the day,

    lots of love,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just saw the pics you had posted few days ago about your babybelly! Oh it's so cute! I think it is so funny; I'm now 23 weeks pregnant and I had my appointment with my nurse today too! So you have a son and you are now expecting a baby girl. I have already a girl and I'm now expecting a baby boy (heart beat was about 140 so... ;))

    Enjoy your pregnancy Anette, isn't this "mid-pregnancy" nice when belly isn't huge and baby is kicking inside of you and life is perfect in every way you can imagine :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh.. So cute!!! It would be nice to have a little girl, right? :)
    Have you thought about names already? You don't need to tell us the name you choose. But are you thinking about it already?

    Hugs and the best for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope everything goes well today. Do you have a preference for a boy or girl. I konw with my two sons i just prayed that they would both be healthy with no problems. That is the main thing and i hope all is well with your new child!

    Please promise me though that whatever sex the child is you will not have another Liverpool football fan in the house!!! :)

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I'm sure it's a girl! :)

    I'm happy with you. It's great that you and little baby are ok. This is the most important.

    Today in Poland is a lot of sun but too windy.
    But I feel spring everywhere so I have a great mood.

    And in the evening me and my boyfriend goes to the cinema watch film you recomended - Shutter Island. So I can't wait.

    Have a nice and sunny day! Hugs from Poland! ;)
    Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, it's always great to hear your updates, sounds like your baby is growing just fine and healthy. The baby's heart beats, kicking, playing hide and seek, it all sounds so cute. :)

    Maybe it's too early to ask this, but how the birth will be? I mean, are you going to give normal birth or caesarean? Did Seth born in a natural birth?

    All my best wishes to you and your little child! Have a wonderful Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sure the baby is a girl :)

    all the best for you and the baby!
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hej!

    Just yesterday I was in ultrasound with my husbend, baby was fine and it is he! =) Babys heart rate was 160/155 and now 146... so you can`t always tell who is in the belly =) I`m now 21st week bregnant and my belly is much bigger than yours, even I have got weight only 2 kg.... Have a nice spring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I thikt you will have a little , beautiful girl :*

    ReplyDelete
  22. So wonderful to hear that everything is going well for you! I agree. I think it's going to be a little girl. :) how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Anette!
    I'm so glad because I think that you are the happiest woman in our world now=)And I'm glad because real spring comes to Russia...It's so cool=)))
    Have a good evening

    Kseniya

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Nettie, awwww I'm glad all is well with yourself and baby! Oooo your blood pressure is excellent too this time! Hehehe, mine would play hide and seek too use to amuse me no end! As Steff asked how's your asthma? Bet ya need your inhalor more at the end!!
    All the best. Claire :0)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anette, I think having a girl would be so much fun and wonderful. There is so much more girl stuff to choose from when you go shopping. Having a boy, as you know its pretty plain in the children's section at the clothing stores, but I wouldn't change a thing though. I love my boy in blue; puppy dog tails and everything.

    Thank you for your comment. I do worry about the complications, and you are right that it's not always the same thing for each pregnancy.

    Hopefully someday it will happen. We do want to have another child.

    I am happy to hear you and your baby are progressing well with no troubles and anxiously await to see who it is arriving.

    Lots of Huggs

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Nettie,
    I wish you and your baby the best ;)

    Alessia from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi dear!!!
    As for me, I think it'll be a little sister for your son ;=)
    So, I'm so happy for my dear Nettan)))
    Love love
    and good night)))

    iriffka from Russia <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. How sweet , I am soooo happy for you! It's wonderful to hear that everything is ok with the baby. My guess that the baby will be a girl ^^ , but all in all , I wish her/him all the best-health , love
    Do you already have a name if it is going tobe a girl or a boy ?? :)

    Lots of hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Anette, i obviously interested in you and baby! I'm always glade to read you... thanks for that! Here the weather is cloudy but temperate. I hope the true springs will coming soon! In the next day will come daylight saving. Do you have it in Sweden? I like because the days are getting longer. :D Take care dear and have a nice evening! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aww you're so sweet Anette ^^

    Thank you very much for this update, I hope it's a girl, so your son will have a little sister to take care of :D They would make a lovely siblings couple.

    Take care, enjoy the rest of the day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have a feeling that the baby will be a girl too, Anette.

    Have a nice evening!
    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awwwh! I hope it a girl....girls are amazing

    (and me and my boyfriend are doing a bet on what the gender will be XD If it's a girl I win...and I really need some money XD...even if he wins I still wont give the money to him though...shh, don't tell =P)

    Have a healthy pregnancy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, Ohh this is nice !! =D

    This had to be a wonderful day for you Anette !!
    ...and, of course we are interested of you and your baby ! :) it's always a pleasure to read you !
    thanks Anette for this uptade.

    So, some news ideas for the name of this little baby ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Haha, we, girls, are truly active - I think the baby is the one of us! And how does he/she react when tickled? =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Anette,

    Such lovely news!! I think from what you are saying that it will be a girl! How awesome and she will have a beautiful smile like you =)

    Your son must be really excited too xx

    Kisses
    Kelly
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  36. Vad gulligt det låter! :) Men jag tänker inte börja gissa på könet, det är roligare att bli överraskad.
    Min lilla guddotter har precis lärt sig krypa, och det var en ren fröjd att se henne i söndags: senast jag såg henne hade hon lärt sig stå på alla fyra en kort stund men ännu inte röra på sig. Och jag och min syster tog det som ett gott tecken att hon gärna kröp efter sin 3-åriga storebrors fotboll ;)

    Ha det så bra!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Anette,

    I was really busy for a long time, so first: Congratulations for your new baby!! I was so happy for you when I read this news :-D
    And thank you for the updates! I could imagine that it's a girl this time, but you never know before the doctor finally confirms the sex of the child ;-)
    And there is something which is really interesting - don't know if you observed similar cases: If it's the first daughter, it will look almost surely like the father. The first son mostly resembles the mother a lot. Of course there may exist some exceptions, but in most cases this is true ;-)

    I wish you all the best and take care, Anette! :-)
    Love and hugs,
    Jolie

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Anette!
    In this post, when I was read, I feel you're happy. That's really wonderful to read posts like this. I'm happy with you, Anette.
    I guess the baby is a little girl. It will be nice to have two children - one girl and one boy. Some cars, some dolls. ;-)
    I wish you have a nice evening. :-)

    Hugs from Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aww, she/he sounds like it will be such
    a sweet little baby! I bet it's a girl,
    and for your son I hope it is! Hihi

    Just wanted to tell you, my concert went
    well last night, one of the girls
    didn't show up so I had to take her place
    in one of the dances but it worked out great!

    Oh, and I found out about why
    I have headaches. I have this thing called
    "developmental venous anomaly (or a DVA)"-
    which is basically a knot of veins,
    all tied together draining blood into one
    vein and collecting pressure on my brain,
    causing my headaches. My doctor said I have
    to go see a brain specialist as soon as
    possible, to see if there's anything to do
    about it because she doesn't know anything
    that she thinks will help. I'm a little
    nervous. They said that you can have a DVA
    your whole life and not know it,
    and it's rare to have headaches.
    So that makes me nervous, because I do
    have the headaches. They also say it's rare
    but you could have seizures or a brain
    hemorrhage...so I'm a little scared about
    everything.

    But I'm glad you and the baby are healthy!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Dear Anette,

    thanks so much for the update and for sharing this wonderful news!
    I'm so so glad to read that everything is best with you and the baby and you will see everything will be excellent!

    I really loved to read how you looked at each other and how you are playing hide and seek...it must be the most amazing feeling!

    I also think it will be a baby girl and even more if you also say so!

    Please tell the little angel that I am sending her/him lots of love!

    Have a great evening and a long restful night!

    Lots of love to you,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey :)

    Thank you so much for this great update :)

    You said: So, a little update for those of you who are interested in me and the baby;=)

    I think we are all interested in you and your baby :)

    Its good to hear that everything is totally ok this far :)
    I too guess that it will be a lil girl :)

    Dear Anette!
    have a extra wonderful evening
    Sleep and dream well :)
    all the best to you and your family, and the lil baby girl/boy of course :)

    with Love and Respect
    happy Chris :)


    BTW: how´s lil Stjärnan doing?

    ReplyDelete
  42. hello anette! i'm not a mother , I hope one day if hehe, and I always wondered what a woman feels when you have life in her womb, for me is something cheerful , but not have a experience. this is the second time you become pregnant, there are differences between the first and second pregnancy? kisses and hugs, enjoy your day and your baby
    Natalia.N

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello,Anette! I have a wonderful mood today!
    Spring and sunny russian day have a great influence on me! I very happy to hear that you and your baby are OK!=) Be carefull! =)(it does not matter who will be your baby)
    P.S When I heard your swedish lullaby I was crying. It was so nice!=) Mum sang song for her future baby!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Steff: Hi! I´m sorry for your astma problems at the moment, I do know how it feels and it is so hard but luckily you have your astma spray. My astma is coming and going and at the moment it has been better which I really appreciate. I clean my place very often to avoid getting it from the dust and cats and that helps.

    Mia: Hi! It will probably be a c-section since I had so hard problems last time and with my medical background and in that case it will be in the middle of july. But if it would be in normal labour the date is august 1 so I guess it will be a little leo anyhow;=)

    White lily; Hi! Yes, we have the same kinda thing with the belly. If the belly is high up and cony it is a boy and if it is lower it is a girl.

    Writer: Hi! Yes, we do want to know;=)

    Sari: Hi! And first: congratulations to your pregnancy;=) And wow, so fun if you get a son and I get a daughter. It does feel great to have one of each gender, even if I dont care what it will be;=) And yes, I do enjoy the pregnancy now and the little kicks they give us. Let me know during your pregnancy how you feel, nice to join forces;=)

    Tom: Hi! I am just like you: I just want a healthy happy child;=) And my son have started to talk about supporting Chelsea now...hmmm...;=)

    Fabio: Hi! As it looks now, it will be a c-section due to my last complicated delivery and history, but let´s see when it gets closer. And Seth couldnt come out after 30 hours of labour so I had to have a c-section with him.

    Piitzi: Hi! and congratulations to your pregnancy;=) So nice to have one more coming mum here. And like you said: the heart beats can fool us so we never know for sure. And 2 kilos is nothing, you are doing great;=) Let me know how the pregnancy will go on;=)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Arianna; Hi! yes, we do have something kinda similar and it is so nice to get that extra daylight;=)

    Katie: Hi! And oh, I dont know what to say about the news...I really do hope they can fix it. Having such severe headaches is no fun and when you tell me what causes it, it sounds like something needed to be fixed. I really will have you in my thoughts and prayers and keep all my fingers crossed that they can take it away somehow. Lots of comforting and strengthening hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Anette, thanks for your answer! I was wondering... in the winter how many hour of light are there? And in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hey Anette!
    Glad to know all is well. =)
    Are you going to tell us what you name your child? Or not still because you want to keep your personal life very private.

    xoxoxo
    -Alena

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anette: Thank you soo much for your
    comforting words. It helps a lot because
    I've spent a lot of time crying to myself
    because I'm just unsure of everything.
    But I'll let you know when I go to the brain
    specialist doctor and I'll tell you what
    he/she says. Thanks again for all your
    kindness, it means so much to me.

    I will also keep you and your baby in my
    thoughts, hugs!!!

    Hugs and love! Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Dear Anette,
    We have been reading your blog for a few months and finally we decided to join it :))))))))
    First we want to send you lots of regards and kisses from sunny Novi Sad,Serbia. You were there with Nightwish year and half ago on Exit festival. And of course,you were the best :))))))))) We enjoy it. Especially your voice :)
    Then,congratulations for your new baby :))))
    We vote for sweet baby girl;):)
    My GF and I are planning baby and if it will be a girl,we`d name her after you - Anette:))))) - we decided that couple years ago :)
    Your blog is interesting and we enjoy reading it almost every day.
    Hugs and kisses :)))
    Jan & Dragana :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hello Nettan!!!

    That's sweet!!!
    my mom saids to me that I always moved around in her belly, and she never saw what was, a boy or a girl, until I born!!

    And all my aunts believe that if you have a very big belly it would be a girl, and if you don't look big maybe will be a boy... but I don't know...

    My mother says that it's better as a woman to have daughters than sons, and her husban says the contrary jeje ;-D

    I have always dream with have a big brother...sad thing 'cause I just have little sisters jeje

    Anyway, your baby will have a really great big brother and a beautiful mum that's for sure!!!

    I happy to hear that your health is good, so baby's too!!

    thanks for sharing with us these wonderful news about your pregnacy, is kind of your part to make the fans come part of these days of happyness

    I wish a very good day!!!

    hugs and love

    Clau♥

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi Anette !!

    I'm so glad to read your post :) It's great that all is on a good way ! My guess is that it's a little girl. Why ? Because I think that girls are better at hide and seek that boys :) When i was young I always won the hide and seek games, and I'm a girl :)

    Here in France, the weather is great : Today we had 19° !! So great to have a walk near the sea and rest well !

    I have just one question for you : Where can we send you cards / presents ? I'd like to send you something for you, Seth and the baby :)

    I give you some force to face to your pregnacy !
    Huggs from France, have a nice evening !

    ReplyDelete
  52. And I ?
    :-(

    rs....

    So !! About boy or girl ..
    I Think so

    One more angel whith you Anette.
    i´m gonna to study to test.
    love you, ok..
    Return to Brazil/SP again... The prefer in this year, for me look to you.

    Angel.
    Have a good night.

    I´m stay in loveling for " to do " post hear for you read " My little english "

    How englishe´s student , i´m a big management ( Administration of $$ ) , OHHHH !!! rs....

    Good night ...
    Love you...

    Rafael
    Brazil/São Paulo.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm really happy you feel good and the baby too =)
    Anyway if it's a girl or a boy, I know you all will love him/her soooo much. So wait & see ;)
    The most important thing is him/her in a good shape :)

    Do you have any idea of the name ?

    Lovez & Hugs


    Steff : mais t'est française non ?? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi! great news :) congratulations
    A friend of my had her baby yesterday, it's her second, so beautiful :)
    My husband and I hope to get pregnant as well but for now it isn't working out like we tought.

    So I am super happy for you:)
    Sleep well

    laurake :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. To Anette and Steff:
    Astma is a lifekiller, I understand you perfectly. I have problems with breathing for about 4-5 months a year, its a real disaster. But what I know now is that breathing exercises help a lot. My tutor of speech technique says most of her students said goodbye to astma after starting the exercises. These are the things actors do when training. If you have heard about Strelnikova's gymnastics, this is it. Try to find some, hope it will help!

    About the shape of a belly - not always it works! My little brother has a lower place=P
    Waiting for him by April)))

    ReplyDelete
  56. @Anette: thanks a lot for your reply. Like you said, i have my asthma spray (powder, it's ventilastin) and it helps, but it takes so much time before acting...
    I also try to avoid dust, and luckily i have no cats around. But tonight i had a strong doubt that part of it si my way to cope with stress. No asthma at all until after 8pm. I was enjoying a football match, 1/4 finales of the Coupe de France, and i was happy and excited to see Quevilly (CFA, or 4th leage) doing a great game and beating a professionnal team from the first leage (second time! and in 9 games they had something like 27 goals -if not more-, and only 1 in their own goal.). Nothing at all, my breath was fine. And then my mother came when the guys were enjoyng their victory and being on the last 4 team (along with 3 first league!), asking every 30 seconds to see the weather we'll have tomorrow... It took very first time before i started coughing again, and 5 minutes later i was going to my inhaler. Between this and high blood pressure (i'm usually around 160/100), it's really not fun. And if you add psoriasis, eczema, panic attacks and many other things, you'll have an idea how stressed i could be sometimes. :( And as i mother say often, i don't even have a real life! Nice, huh? Maybe it's part of my stress.....


    Thanks for listening and replying, i'm really touched.
    *hugs*

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  57. @Katie: i'm really sorry about the news. I hope they will help you and found a way to remove it. Wish i could say more, but i'm lost for words. But please know you're in my thoughts, lots of warm and comforting hugs for you.



    *hugs*

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello!!
    I also thinks is a girl..... but I also thought that with my godson and there was "something" the doctors didn0t see =)
    What names do u have in mind for the baby?
    Is she/he more active at a particular time of day?
    And I'm reading about it weill probably a c-section my question is Will it be a programmed c-section?
    Love for u and ur baby!

    ReplyDelete
  59. it'so touching =*
    i remember when my mum was pregnant)) she used to have so big belly %).. even at fourth month! and also she used to become very angry and nerveous(( and do you? you become suddenly irritable? ;)

    love u <3

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi, Anette)
    I guess you'll have a little girl)
    You're already thinking how will the child's name?

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Anette! Thanks for the wonderful update on you and the baby! I really think that it is a girl, but in the end, all that matters is that your little one is healthy!

    Sorry for not commenting lately. Spring Break just ended for me, so I am trying to get back into the routine of going to school.

    Though I am not a mom, I can't help but feel happy when I see a baby or when I hear that a woman is going to be a mother. I'm so happy and excited for you and your family!

    Take care Anette!

    I shower you, your family, and the little life inside of you with many blessings!

    Lots of love from,

    The Botticelli Angel

    ReplyDelete
  62. Fantastic!!!
    I cant imagine how fabulous colud be to have a baby inside yourself!
    But I'm glad to know you're ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi Anette!
    So glad to hear that both you and the baby are in good health! Are you actually going to find out whether the baby's a boy or a girl, or are you going to have a delivery surprise?
    Tons of love,
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi Anette!

    I love reading the updates on you and your baby, and I'm glad to know that you are both doing well. :) Just curious, are you hoping for a girl? I think that would be really awesome, 'cause then it would be a little mini-Anette. :)
    I wish you the absolute best!

    With love,

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi Anette!
    I wish it is a girl, because you already have a son...;) But, whatever will be, that is great...:) Baby just need to be healthy and you also need to be fine and take care yourself!
    Good night and sweet dreams! I send you an angel! :*
    LOVE,
    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi Anette, thanks for this great update!
    I know that you want protect your privacy and I understand this and in the end who don't do this?
    All the things that you've written I consider a fantastic gift towards all your fans and I really thank you for this!
    I'm so happy that my favourite singer is feeling very good... this makes happy me too, despite all the everydays troubles life to fight with it.
    Hope your pregancy go well for you and your baby! I really love all the latest photos and I see that you are fine.. I see you very happy!
    Just to ask a stupid thing (hahahahaha) : wish me good luck for my job! Hope that you bring me some luck!

    Hugs and talk to you soon, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  67. Anette,

    There are two physical signs that hint at whether it will be a boy or girl.

    If your face changes a lot and appears to bloat, it's often a girl. If your face changes little, it's a boy.

    If the baby rides high in your belly, it's likely a boy. If it's low in your belly, it's likely a girl.

    Judging by your pictures your face has not changed, and you said it's high in your belly. So I predict BOY.

    (of course, I have a 50/50 chance, right? )

    ReplyDelete
  68. ofcourse we want to know how' you doin'!thank you for sharing :)
    hm, since you already say it feels like a girl, i'm gonna go with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. @Marjaviini: thanks a lot for the message. :) I'll try to have a look after my breakfast (i need my tea before) at this technic, if it helps. I already know a few things that helps, but it's just some little breathing things...

    @Océane: ouais, je suis française - bretonne en fait, en ce moment je préfère... :p

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hi Anette,
    Not said anything to you in a while, been busy chasing a 6 month old around the house. Bet your looking forward to those times again.
    Nothing nicer than smell of a baby and the first smile they give you (that is not wind) My little man has now started babbling all the time which is so cute, I'm very lucky however since 12 weeks old he has slept most of the night and now sleeps from 8-8 :D

    However I'm now a single mum but it's not as hard as I thought, sometimes really tired but those cute little blue eyes starring back at you and giggling makes it all worth while.

    You have been an inspiration to younger girls and us 'older' ladies. Best of luck with your pregnancy and I hope delivery be it natural in the end or C section is a breeze :)

    Take care, With love Carol and baby Ethan xx

    ReplyDelete
  71. hello!!! It must be wonderful!! I hope you will be in a super in great shape till the end, good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hi Anette,

    the main thing is that he/she is healthy. It will be a wonderful child for it is yours. No matter if boy or girl :-)
    greez, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  73. It's gonna be a very well-dressed girl like the mother! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hey, Anette. Thanks for the reply. :)
    It took some time to me to meet the new world too when I was a baby inside the belly, as my mom said. So she needed a c-section too.
    It was one more hide and seek game, hehe. Both with me and my sister.

    Take care, lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  75. You see, my mom says the baby is what the mom says it is... So, yes, I really think you'll have a little beautiful girl *-*

    Kisses and take care :D
    Nanne

    ReplyDelete
  76. Som jag sa tidigare, hoppas jag att du får en flicka =)
    Många kraams från Brändö Gymnasium i Helsingfors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  77. annete olzon?is beautiful!
    i love you!!!!!

    crazy for youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    kiss...kiss

    ReplyDelete
  78. Hey Anette!
    Woow, that sounds so great!
    Must be an amazing feeling... I'm so happy for you!
    It's kinda exciting, I'm sooo looking forward to know if it's a girl or a boy...
    Wish you all the best! Take care!
    Love & Hugs
    Kim-Noêmia

    ReplyDelete
  79. halo! well I just realize that you re gonna have a baby, but i have to say that not many famous person share these special things with fans, so youre awesome!... enjoy your pregnancy! greetings from mexico

    ReplyDelete