Sunday, 6 February 2011

The first price goes to!!!!!

Tadatadatada!!!!!

Now me and Seth have, with the help from Random.org, selected the three happy winners;=)

And to make it even more exciting we begin with publishing the 1st and GRAND prize - The Hell Bunny dress that I wore in our gig in Portugal;=)


THE WINNER IS: (DRUM ROLL;=)

IRENE MAGGIO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Irene said...

Hi Anette!
I think that your clothes would be happy to visit Italy!Thank you for this opportunity!
Irene Maggio

----/¯/)---------/¯/)
---/¯ -/--------/¯ -/
--/- - /--------/- - /
-/--/´¯//´¯//´¯-/`
/´¯/-- /---// ---/¨¯\
('-(---(´--(´ -¯ /'---/
-\-------------'-/---/

Irene: Please send me through a comment, marked with Private, your full name and address so I can send the dress to you;=)

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the winner! =)
    I wair be the second or third! *-*
    Oh my God, Anette, you will kill your fan, rsrs
    Good Luck for the others and thank you for you Anette to give us this opportunity! =)
    Kiss, Letícia Monique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Irene!!! you are the envy of many, :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners and thank you Anette for having this raffle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Irene. I hope you enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulation evrybody!three winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the three winners!!
    I'm happy that the first winner is from Italy!
    Complimenti Irene :D

    Kisses from Italy!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my God I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Does anyone know how to send a comment marked with private?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Irene: you can write in your comment PRIVATE so Anette know that and she no pubblish you address. ;) W L' ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all of the winners. How exciting for you all :)) and to Anette and Seth thank you both so much for the fun and anticipation :)) have a great day Lee :))

    ReplyDelete