Good afternoon!
So I am home after a fun and good studio session with Niclas where I recorded some harmonies on some of the songs for the new Alyson Avenue album. I recorded 2 videos for you so here we go:
Tuesday, 1 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hej Anette !
ReplyDeleteThanks for the videos. Its always nice to hear your voice, so go on ;=)
But sad that theyre so short, only 30 seconds..
Hope you feel good and I cannot see your less sleep, you look so fresh, girl ! And I love when you make this 'tah' ;=)
I look forward to see the Björk Hair video ;=)
Ps: Yesterday I bought a necklace with 3 stars on it for you.Looks so good and I hope you'll love it.
Have a wonderful day
my dear.
Hugs from Germany
Laura
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that everything went well =)
Have a great evening!
Lucy
Hi!
ReplyDeleteSo, I am waiting for the next Alyson album too! :3 You said you would record a solo album, You will do it this year? =)
Enjoy your end of day.
Letícia Monique.
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteThank you sooooo much for the videos :D
I am also looking for the next album of Alison Avenue !! Its going to be very good :)
Your voice is very sweet and you look absolutly stuning !!
Im glad that you had a good studio session with Niclas :D
Kisses and hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Good afternoon Anette,
ReplyDeletethanks for the nice video! I hope that it will be a great and rock album! I don't know if Niclas told you that i've talked with him before and if he sent my greatings to you. He is very nice person and i'm happy that you are his friend. Arabella also is a very nice person, sometime i talk to her. :) Do you have others videos for us?
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteTack så mycket för dina filmer! Det är alltid så kul att titta dem ;) Du är också så vacker och härlig! Jag kan inte vänta att jag kan höra den nya NW albumen och din sjunga igen ;)
Omh.. I've been studying Swedish for 5 years now and I finally tried my hands at writing something to you in Swedish too (I'm sure it's full of flaws, luckily my teacher aren't here to see it :D) I just want to wish you all the best and hopefully AA's new album will rock! Well.. of course it will rock since it has your voice in it ;)
And I can't wait for the competition either, I have no idea what it can be.. I'm so excited!
Ha en bra dag! ;)
Med hälsing,
Henna
Hi Nettie, how are you??
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that everything went well :)
Thankyou for the videos...You look asolutely adorable!!!!
Wish you a nice evening
Love
Ena :*
NIclas told me that you will come back in studio for recording some more. Do you already think when will come back there? Will you post others videos? Please do it... i love to see you speak to us! *__* :D
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the videos, you are so lovely :)
I'm looking forward for the new Alyson's album!
Hugs
César
Hi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteGreat videos! I can't wait for the new Alyson Avenue album. I haven't managed to buy any of the previous ones, because they're oddly hard to find.. but I hope I'll be able to buy this one when it comes out! :D
Take care,
Alexandrina
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun and you seem really happy and relaxed. Looking forward to hearing the songs.
Sleep well
Sarah
Hi Nettie!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great day with your session,
so to enter the competition which, I'm sure eveyone's interesting in winning, not just 'cause of the clothes, but 'cause it's from you, and it's a part of Nightwish history, my name is Vesna, Croatia, 26 yrs old, and wishing you all the best!
Anette, only one thing to say.. you're great.. <3 :))
ReplyDeleteOooooh I didnt see this haha! Ooooh Anette your hair looks lovely & straight in this video like mine :DDDDD but you are much prettier than me! Its great to see you in the studio doing what you are good at ;)
ReplyDeleteIts so lovely its like you always spare a thought for all of us blog readers your really really lovely!
kelly
xxx
Lovely videos. :P
ReplyDeleteIt is really nice to see some videos on your blog! It makes it very interesting, to read and watch, =).
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear your beautiful voice and this new material of AA !! :D
ReplyDeleteTnx for the video.I just had time to watch them :D
ReplyDeleteBye :D
Hi Anette, how are you?
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful in the second video! Too bad both videos are so short =(
I reaaly like both Alyson Avenue's albums and I really hope the third will be as good as the other ones!
Have a wonderful week!
I love you! Hugs fros Brazil!
Thank you for the soo nice videos
ReplyDeleteHi Anette... I'm really interested for your new work with Alyson Avenue... Hugs from Brazil[2]...
ReplyDeleteThank you for video. ;-)
ReplyDelete