Tuesday, 8 February 2011

New hair products


I was out fixing new hair things yesterday and this time I bought schampoo, conditioner and a mask from TIGI instead of Redken. Got big packages for a much better price. Today I washed the hair, did the mask and used the conditioner afterwards and the smell of the things were so good. Like candy for the schampoo and conditioner and strong peppermint for the mask.

The products I got are for colour-treated hair and are meant to give maximum volume. I think it worked cause my hair feels thicker.

28 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I did the same thing this morning. It was hard to find a good shampoo! The choice is big but not for the type of my hair. Grrr! I don't know how to do for the future. Have you an idea please?

    Have a nice afternoon or evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, yes they look thick! Do they stay the same even if you put foam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Anette,
    nice to read you again! About hairs products i would like to find some shampoo which i can dried them but there's nothing to do. :(

    I like your look in the pic.

    Have a nice day!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bed Head products, I can't remember the name of the hair spray I use that's by them...hmmm. I use it just before I do curls and such and then do a final spray of Big Sexy Hair spray. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anette! :)

    I love the products from Tigi. And if you like them too, you should try the Aussie products. They're amazing, and they smell really good. I got my heat protector (from Aussie) for 119 DDK which is almost the same as SEK. ^^

    They're warmly recommended. ;)

    Enjoy your day.
    Camilla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette
    Yesterday I bought some hair repair and shampoo and condition from a company called "Aussie" don't know if you heard of them. They smell beautiful and leave my hair like silk.

    I'm at the hair dressers on Thursday however for a new colour and cut. I'll link you a picture when I'm home.

    Right now I'm packing for London and finishing my paperwork for it, as its the only free time I have today before I fly.

    Take care!
    Bug hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Anette !!
    Wow that hair products look really nice :D
    I already have a big hair and i use Garnier Fructis antivolume during the shower,its great !! After shower i use Pantene Style a spray for curly hair and Patene Pro-V to brush my hair better :D
    By the way,you look 100% beautiful on the pic !! I wish i could be as beautiful as you :)
    Your hair is great :D
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anette! Your hair looks lovely in the pictures, =). I really like the look of the shampoo and conditioner, I have used volumising shampoos before and they haven't really worked but if you say your hair feels thicker I definitely would like to try them out. And if it's smells good too, even better!

    Thanks for the recommendation, take care.
    Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a cool "bad girl" look!! :D My natural hair has a lot of volume so, I'm always straighten it. But you look great!!

    Oh! Maybe you've heard before about EMP's website, it's so cool! they have a lot of clothes and merchandising, and also cool stuff for babies :D, take a look! http://www.emp-online.com/bin/shop.php?prog=shop&mid=890&titel=Baby+stuff&rubrik=FUNS_00FUNBABY&funktion=LISTGROUP&nurrub=1&tc=PULLDOWN_00FUNBABY

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!!
    These products seem to be very good, your hair is very pretty in the photo.
    Have a nice day, Letícia Monique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anette,

    Your hair looks really nice. My natural hair is thick and wavy and sometimes I like to straighten it for a change. But if you want hair like a goddess than using this shampoo will obviously give you what you want. Have a great week and send healing energies and blessings to Tuomas for me. Bright blessings to you and your family...

    Hugs Zulma :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anette,

    You hair looks great with some volume. I wonder how you might look if you add some curls. I reckon that a wavy nice effect will suit you perfectly. So if you want to try, I've found this tutorial video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4tpRMfqKsM

    I can't tell you whether or not the technique is working because my hair is already extremely wavy and adding more volume is like transforming myself into a poodle - not something I really like :)

    Thanks again for all your nice posts.
    Hope your little family is doing well.
    Take great care

    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi lovely Anette,
    you look pretty ;-)
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello anette
    good post!i will try this products but i think best for hair is ,,Syoss"!i am using this and it helps
    have a good night
    love from georgia
    marta...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anette , your hair looks so wonderful! I use a hair mask from Jericho and it works wonders for my damaged hair ..I'll try to find these products you've mentiond, cuz my hair is too thin , i need volume..have a nice day , hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good evening Anette!

    You look really nice in the photo, thanks! :)
    By the way, how is the studio with the iMac and the table going? Have you already finished it?
    Gotta go to keep studying, I have a college test tomorrow (it sucks hehehe).

    Take care ^^
    From Spain, César

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow !!!!! Anette!! You look wonderful! Every day you are more beautiful. You are an amazing woman, I love you with all my heart. I love these products! Thanks Nettan so many joys. You're the best ^ ^
    With all my love and sincerity.
    Barbara ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good evening Anette,
    how did you spent your day? I have been all the day at home, i'm still tired. This evening i will watch on tv breaveheart. If i'm not mistaken, is the one your favourites movies? It's really a beautiful movie even if is to much severe (i hope is the right word).
    In the google translator there were so many words so i've choosen this.

    Have a nice evening!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those treatments are great! I used to wash my hair with them and it's just amazing, my hair usually is frizzed but with this product it was controlled and besides of that it has a delicious fragrance =D.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Anette, Hope you are having a good week!! Oh & Congratulations to all of the comp winners :DDDDD I have a few bed head products myself like hair shine and smoother and its great, its expensive but a very small amount goes along way which is great for when you are in a rush too :))))

    Kisses
    Kelly
    XxxX

    ReplyDelete
  21. I tried this and it was very good for my hair. Now I use Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur collection and it is really the best thing I tried. My hair is perfectly soft, shiny and has a wonderful volume, and is no longer damaged :))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hej Anette!
    You looks very very very beautiful! I adore your hair ;)
    Take care!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Anette!

    Thanks for telling us about these hair products. I've been looking for something that is used for color treated hair and that can add some volume to my hair. So perhaps I'll go buy those things you mentioned. :)

    Best wishes,

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your hair does look like it has more volume, :)
    I'm thinking about dyeing my hair soon, so I've got to find some good hair products around here for me to use. Have a good week, or at least what's left of it, :)
    love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anette,
    Yes your hair does look thicker, and the fringe is gorgeous:)The products are lovely can't as yet find them here in Shanghai.

    A quick question tho, you have a 6 month old baby so more than a few sleepless nights I'm sure, how do you look so gorgeous without makeup on video?? Im not kidding :)) Have a super day lovely lady :)) Lee

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Anette!

    Where did you get these products? Do you think it's possible to get these in Canada?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love bed head! Get After Party and Control Freak too! You'll love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Anette!

    I now have the products ordered at TIGI bed head. The shampoo and conditioner. I hope this helps ... I have such problems lately with my hair. They should be washed after the still greasy and straw-like feel. I want to have beautiful hair with where can I can see me ... my hair is very important to me. What experiences have you done with TIGI?

    Wish you a nice day

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete