I´m sitting here with a cup of coffee and waiting to go to the pilats class. Its so nice to go and exercise in the morning. Before NW I went up 05.30 in the mornings to go out running and exercising before my school. It was so hard in the beginning but after a while I got into it.
Now, with my new routines I will exercise in the mornings again when I dont have any time during the evening. In Stockholm, at my hotel, they have a nice spa/gym where I can attend before breakfast so that´s a plan.
I am not a lazy person, I enjoy exercising, but I do think its good to change the routines and ways of exercising now and then to get new inspiration and I really look forward to my time with my PT, Petra;=)
I´ll write more after class. Enjoy the morning;=)
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a good pilates...I guess?
ReplyDeleteHeheh. (:
1;46 A.M here.
Anyways, yes. Enjoy the morning!
hi anette! it's one am right where I am haha.
ReplyDeleteExcersise is goood, but I've never been good at it. Im not really fan of routines, but I do love swimming and riding bicicle. I think those can count as excersie right?
well, I'm going to sleep. Happy morning!
Take care!!
Good morning Anette!
ReplyDeleteOh dear, 5.30! I have so much respect of your discipline! You're exercising so much- you must have SO many muscles and your body must be in a really good shape! Wow!
I had to stand up at 6 again today but it was really hard for me ;) Once I used to job as a cleaning woman. I had to stand up at 4 in the night. But after doing my job I needed to go home and sleep. But one really gets into this after some time, as you said.- And one gets even faster used to can sleep longer ;)
I wish you to have a VERY nice day!!! And have fun with your new exercises!!!
Yours,
Lisa
It's nice to hear that you like your new way of exercising. Such changes in everyday life is a good thing to keep up cheerful mood.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day :)
With love,
Maria.
Good morning!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy the PT! Unfortunately im lazy. :s I dont like running, but... once up on a time.. i played handball... :)and I ran... a lot... I hate to run... :)
Enjoy this day!
Lina:)
Bp. :)
Good morning,dear Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou always look great!Very nice that you like exercising. I'm very lazy person,so any sport is terrible for me.:)
Have a good day <3
Daria
Good morning Nettie :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the title of this, Early Skies, I felt so inspired, so I went straight to Photoshop and created this picture: http://queerangel8900.deviantart.com/art/Early-Skies-143341109?moodonly=69#comments
I hope you like it! :)
Have a great day, filled with great lyrics and hopefully a nice weather :)
Love, Mads
Good morning, i'm going out with my friend, it's sunny and i want to enjoy this day! Have a nice day! Big hugs
ReplyDeleteGood morning dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteyou look great always because you are so hard working and ambitious!
It will get even better if you do different types of exercises, so have lots of fun today with Petra (my sisters name is also Petra hehe)!
No matter how busy we are we should always do some sport or exercise!
I just came back from my driving class (today I had lots of fun) and I'm soon leaving for school...
Enjoy the exercising and have a great day!!
Love,
Herta
That's a good resolution!
ReplyDeleteI should follow your example, you're a very good healthy inspiration!
Jag är minst av allt en morgonmänniska, så för mig passar det bäst med träningspass på eftermiddagen och kvällen. Hoppas att pilatestimmen var bra! Och rolig detalj: min personal trainer heter också Petra :D
ReplyDeletei'm more of a power-walker than a runner.. I can only run for about 3 blocks before my chest starts to ache(I know, I know... it's all about stamina) I don't think I'd have the body strength nor the patience for pilates, the few things I've seen make it seem kinda boring.
ReplyDeleteMy voice lesson went exceptionally well. Seems that my range has actually INCREASED by an entire octave. I was quite surprised to hear all those wonderfully high notes coming out after thinking that I was a mezzo...
My voice coach is such a sweet lady and so very positive, love her to bits.
Will be heading off to bed shortly, have a busy day ahead of me once i DO wake up(errands, and a family outting of putt-putt, which is miniature golf)
Hugs, and all my love, and have a good day:)
Falyssa
Good morning, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI could never get up at 5.30 am to exercise, so well done for that. I do try to exercise a little - like running up and down the stairs in my house or jog on the spot while watching TV. I'm not lazy (or maybe I am) it's just finding the time to do it. Also, I've never been a sporty person, so maybe that's it too. I just don't enjoy exercise!
Anyway, have a nice day!
Marie
Good morning beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI tried some pilates a while ago but I failed because of lack of a good teacher! Now I'm slowly going back to the swimming (Must learn how to swim again) and some weight excercising. My arms are horrible!
I really admire your dedication and self-discipline. It's so important. When I will feel too lazy excercise I will think of You Anette!
Hugs,
Karo E.
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at your PT session! Report back - pilates is something I've been interested in.
I'm thrilled at the moment. I had to give up my beloved Muay Thai just before last Christmas due to a chronic illness getting out of control. Two weeks ago, I went back for my first training session after all that time! I was on a high for two days afterwards, it was wonderful to just move again :) It's like dancing for me.
Axx
anna-disgrace.livejournal.com
Hello dear Anette , how are you? I hope that everything is ok =)
ReplyDeleteWish you a lovely day
Love
Ena
Heter alla Personal Trainers Petra? Jag tror att min systers också heter Petra :o och min sånglärare heter det ;)
ReplyDeleteKrams!
hey :)
ReplyDeleteso, you hopefully had a great at your PT :)
you are right, its good to change the routine from time to time :)
im not a lazy percon too. its ok to have a day off sometimes. but in general i need to have something to do. it doesnt matter what it is, i just need to be on fire all the time ;)
so, now have a wonderful day dear anette :)
feel some happieness :)
huuugs from munich
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
You woke up at 5.30 to go to running? Oh my god :D I can't get up in the morning any earlier that is necessary. What school did you go before NW?
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, changing the routines is good.