Marilyn Monroe it's so beautifiul. It's tragic the way that she's died. Great woman! :-) Have a good night you too Sleep very well and dream with the angels. Hugs and good night from Brazil =)
Elton John said the right thing when he wrote that she was "a candle in the wind". I am just listening to you sing Heart Full of Fire with Brother Firetribe and chilling out :-). sleep well Anette and everyone else.
I really like her, her beauty is so special! I have a lot of things whith her on it (bag, clothes...) She is everywhere at my house, some "posters" in le living room...that's really nice! I can show you if you are interested by that! It could give you some idea for your house's decoration! I'll take some photos for yoy if you want!
Funny you say that. Sadly, Marilyn had zero self esteem and didn't have any coping skills against criticism. It destroyed her personnal and professional life. Marilyn is not someone that inspires me at all but yes she was beautiful. Cheers
Hey Anette I'm studying Modern Languages at the university and my oral proffesor asked us to make a project for this friday about our personal hero and a pic of it ...and i think you'd like to read what i wrote (please dont think i'm a weirdo or and obsessed fan XD)
She asked us to answer this:
1. Your own definition of a hero: -My definition of a hero is someone you can take as rolemodel, it needs to have an unique personality and it has to be itself. This person has to stay true in its believes or thoughts regardless of the situation. A hero must have common sense, a good etic and be gracious with every kind of person.
2.Biographical information: -Anette Olzon was born on June 21 of 1971 in Katrineholm, Sweden. She is known as the soprano lead singer of the finnish band Nightwish, which she joined in 2007 replacing the previous singer who was fired. She sang with other bands like the rasmus,pain and the Stockholm Symphonic Orchestra.
3.Why is this person your hero: - She is my hero because when i was a little girl my mom told me that a woman should be sweet and kind and not marginal or vulgar, so for me Anette is the perfect example of this. Personally, I think a woman should not look and dress always in the same way, she should take advantage of her beauty. Anette never wears the same kind of clothes. After she joined Nightwish she dyed her hair to different colors. First she had long-curly-black hair, then she cut it and dyed to brown and now she's blonde. I like her actitude on stage, is very energetic and happy, she's special with the fans and talks a lot to them, something that not all the singers do. The fact she sings in a metal band doesnt influence her in her believes, she's christian but not in a orthodox way, she has 7 tattoos on her body, 3 piercings in her face,and she stated she wants more tattoos.
4. What's the greatest lesson you've learn from it. - I learned from her that you always have to be yourself, you're not a gold coin and not everybody is going to like you, there's people who will always despise you and they will try to make you feel bad for things that are not even you fault. You might fall down or feel depressed for such things but you have to get up and keep going with a sweet smile on your face.
(I took almost all from wikipedia, hope it's all right)... take care and please keep posting more clothes^^
Marilyn was indeed one of the most beautiful and influentional women of her time. Truly a Bohemian girl with a Bohemian lifestyle. It's a pity she left so soon.
But my truly, truly favorite lady of all times was Vivien Leigh, an example of strength and talent and nobility. And of course, her movies, especially "Gone with the wind" and "A streetcar named desire" always touch me. And she was so beautiful http://www.gonemovies.com/www/Drama/Drama/GoneRhettScarlett3.jpg
So, no matter how gorgeous I think Johnny Depp and Jude Law are, I'm glad I'm a girl, we're all such wonderful creatures =) (*modest mood*)
Have a wonderful day, Anette! And have a nice nap/rest when you're back at home, since you woke up so early!
Oh, I just had a photo session as a model at the studio for one tailoring shop a few days ago. It was in Marilyn Monroe's style: voluminous skirts, blouses and corsets like in the 1950s, red lipstick and so on. It was amazing, I can't live to see the pictures. =) I like the photos posted by you. Specilly the first one, she looks so fresh and natural there.
Marilyn is amazing! She will always be alive, I think. After so many inspirational things she did. When you were with the not-so-long dirty blond hair you reminded me of her so much :D But you do so positive thing and are such an inspiration that you totally have a Marylin side inside yourself :)))
Marilyn var fantastiskt vacker. Och skönhetsidealet vid den tiden var mycket finare än det "ideal" som finns i dagens läge: pinnsmal i sjukligaste laget. Jag avundas 50-talisterna.
She was so beautiful! :D
ReplyDeleteSleep well!!
<3
Love from KY.
Marilyn Monroe it's so beautifiul. It's tragic the way that she's died. Great woman! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a good night you too
Sleep very well and dream with the angels.
Hugs and good night from Brazil =)
I love her, she was just, a real woman!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful in every way.
Just like you =)
Have a nice night,
Lots of love, Lisa <3
Elton John said the right thing when he wrote that she was "a candle in the wind". I am just listening to you sing Heart Full of Fire with Brother Firetribe and chilling out :-). sleep well Anette and everyone else.
ReplyDeletelove and respect
Nikki
I really like her, her beauty is so special! I have a lot of things whith her on it (bag, clothes...) She is everywhere at my house, some "posters" in le living room...that's really nice! I can show you if you are interested by that! It could give you some idea for your house's decoration!
ReplyDeleteI'll take some photos for yoy if you want!
Lot of love,
She was so beautiful and kind,
ReplyDeleteand it's so tragic how she died. :(
She is very inspirational- like you!
I think you are too because you're
beautiful inside and out.
Marilyn to you is like you to me.
Hope you sleep well, with angels and warmth!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Hy!
ReplyDeleteYes,she was a beautiful women! I like her!
Good night for everyone! :)
Lina from Hungary Budapest :)
Such a gorgous woman :)
ReplyDeleteCurrently installing a game that my brother bought me for christmas... wasn't expecting him to get it THIS soon, but ahh well.
Sleep well, yourself :)
Hugs,and love,
Falyssa
Actually she is a diva *-*
ReplyDeleteSleep well anette♥
big kiss from BRASIL =]
Marylin she was a great actress. I love the song candle in the wind. Sleep well as well dear Anette! Big hugs
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful *-*. I like her voice too =).
ReplyDeleteHope you sleep with angels tonight.
Love,
Carol
She was very beautiful and such a great artist.. Fortunatelly, we have other blonde girls to look up to, right? hehehe
ReplyDeleteSleep well, sweetheart
Funny you say that.
ReplyDeleteSadly, Marilyn had zero self esteem and didn't have any coping skills against criticism. It destroyed her personnal and professional life.
Marilyn is not someone that inspires me at all but yes she was beautiful.
Cheers
Hello dear Anette , how are you??
ReplyDeleteShe was such a good woman. It's really sad that she is not on this world anymore :(
Many hugs
Ena
Hey Anette I'm studying Modern Languages at the university and my oral proffesor asked us to make a project for this friday about our personal hero and a pic of it ...and i think you'd like to read what i wrote (please dont think i'm a weirdo or and obsessed fan XD)
ReplyDeleteShe asked us to answer this:
1. Your own definition of a hero:
-My definition of a hero is someone you can take as rolemodel, it needs to have an unique personality and it has to be itself. This person has to stay true in its believes or thoughts regardless of the situation. A hero must have common sense, a good etic and be gracious with every kind of person.
2.Biographical information:
-Anette Olzon was born on June 21 of 1971 in Katrineholm, Sweden. She is known as the soprano lead singer of the finnish band Nightwish, which she joined in 2007 replacing the previous singer who was fired. She sang with other bands like the rasmus,pain and the Stockholm Symphonic Orchestra.
3.Why is this person your hero:
- She is my hero because when i was a little girl my mom told me that a woman should be sweet and kind and not marginal or vulgar, so for me Anette is the perfect example of this. Personally, I think a woman should not look and dress always in the same way, she should take advantage of her beauty. Anette never wears the same kind of clothes. After she joined Nightwish she dyed her hair to different colors. First she had long-curly-black hair, then she cut it and dyed to brown and now she's blonde. I like her actitude on stage, is very energetic and happy, she's special with the fans and talks a lot to them, something that not all the singers do. The fact she sings in a metal band doesnt influence her in her believes, she's christian but not in a orthodox way, she has 7 tattoos on her body, 3 piercings in her face,and she stated she wants more tattoos.
4. What's the greatest lesson you've learn from it.
- I learned from her that you always have to be yourself, you're not a gold coin and not everybody is going to like you, there's people who will always despise you and they will try to make you feel bad for things that are not even you fault. You might fall down or feel depressed for such things but you have to get up and keep going with a sweet smile on your face.
(I took almost all from wikipedia, hope it's all right)...
take care and please keep posting more clothes^^
She was nice looking indeed. And she was so very young when she unfortunately died :(
ReplyDeleteBlaah, my school starts today at 11.30 and I have no interest what-so-ever to go there.. I'm sooo tired. And I think autumn is the one to blame ;)
Marilyn was indeed one of the most beautiful and influentional women of her time. Truly a Bohemian girl with a Bohemian lifestyle. It's a pity she left so soon.
ReplyDeleteBut my truly, truly favorite lady of all times was Vivien Leigh, an example of strength and talent and nobility. And of course, her movies, especially "Gone with the wind" and "A streetcar named desire" always touch me. And she was so beautiful http://www.gonemovies.com/www/Drama/Drama/GoneRhettScarlett3.jpg
So, no matter how gorgeous I think Johnny Depp and Jude Law are, I'm glad I'm a girl, we're all such wonderful creatures =) (*modest mood*)
Have a wonderful day, Anette! And have a nice nap/rest when you're back at home, since you woke up so early!
Hey^^
ReplyDeletehope you slept well :)
Great pics of Marilyn Monroe you posted here :)
thank you for sharing ;)
now have a nice day
smile a lot^^
huuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
Hi Anette
ReplyDeletebeautiful woman
Love
Isabelle
Wow!! She was such a pretty and talented woman!!
ReplyDelete*__* I really like her...
Hugs and greetings from Germany ;=)
Kim-Noêmia
Ok, i need to write something:
ReplyDeleteYou are right: Marilyn was a really beautiful woman! Really!
But!
As for my opinion: You are way MORE beautiful!
<3<3 take this as a deeply honest compliment :)
Sorry, i had a need to write that^^
have fun now
huugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
My Lord, she was amazing <3
ReplyDeleteOne of the most beautiful girl in the world. Why models do not look like that? I shall never understand.
Oh, I just had a photo session as a model at the studio for one tailoring shop a few days ago. It was in Marilyn Monroe's style: voluminous skirts, blouses and corsets like in the 1950s, red lipstick and so on. It was amazing, I can't live to see the pictures. =)
ReplyDeleteI like the photos posted by you. Specilly the first one, she looks so fresh and natural there.
Marilyn is amazing! She will always be alive, I think. After so many inspirational things she did. When you were with the not-so-long dirty blond hair you reminded me of her so much :D But you do so positive thing and are such an inspiration that you totally have a Marylin side inside yourself :)))
ReplyDeleteMarilyn var fantastiskt vacker. Och skönhetsidealet vid den tiden var mycket finare än det "ideal" som finns i dagens läge: pinnsmal i sjukligaste laget. Jag avundas 50-talisterna.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn was very wonderful woman, but very unhappy.
ReplyDelete