Ok, once again I have looked through my private tour photos and want to share some of them with you. These are from Copenhagen, Finnish Lapland, Japan and China.
Oh, thanks for sharing these! You look gorgeous, I loved your hair!
I tried to dye a purple streak in my hair yesterday with "Kool-Aid", do you know what that is? A sugar drink powder mix...I wasn't sure if you know it or not...anyway, you mix it with conditioner and put it in your hair and it's supposed to dye it. Well it didn't work, so I'm going to try it another way and f that doesn't work I'll just go get it done at a salon.
Anyway, I love your hair and your eyes look soo blue! They're gorgeous!
Thank you SO SO SO much! Those are really good photos! It's good to see you along with Marco, Emppu, Jukka and Tuomas :D I hope they're all okay.
By the way, I finally finished my fan video and it's published on YouTube, it's Escapist (one of my favourite Nightwish songs) with many photos of all of you (mainly DPP promotional photos), I really liked the result and I'd like you to watch it and see if you like it ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62KtVqvso4M
Have a good sleep time and thanks again for the photos.
wow!!! awesome pics and thank you for share it!! I will see u in the next tour in Latin America and this time is for real...:) take care and godnatt :) Andrés
Oh, thank you so much for sharing this pictures with us. It's very beautiful. ;-) You look very nice with black hair, simply amazing =) This seems to tour was a great experience for you, right? For sure you passed a very good moments in this years =) I have a question, how is to move from an anonymous person for a famous rock star? What passed for your mind when you realized that you was famous around the world?
Again thanks for the pictures, it's very cool=) Have a good night, sleep very well hugs from Brazil =)
Nice pics! Thanks a lot for sharing them! is that you playing in the snow? haha, that's cute. You look great on the pic of tue upper right corner. =) haha, I was in china the year before you went, so now when I see pictures I'm always thinking 'I was there!' It0s good to hear everything is going so well for you, hope it keeps that way.
Hei, dear Anette! Very nice photos! You look REALLY beautiful with that black hair! I must confess: I prefer this color than blonde... But, you're beautiful with any color! :P Hope you're fine! Hugs from Brasil! =*
Very nice :) thank you for sharing :) You looked quite tired in more than afew of the pictures, and Ewo is such a goof, as is Marco, it seems :P
My brother drove in from Cheyenne, WY this afternoon, first time I've seen him in over a year, so nice to see him again after such a long time.
I have a voice lesson tommorrow, as I usually do on Tuesdays, and I'm really looking forwards to it. I love my voice coach. She's so positive and really sweet.
Nice pictures!! When I saw the photos from Japan I started to remember every second of your show in Tokyo last year. Everytime I remember I want to cry and I miss that day like hell!!
So, I'm waiting for the photos around the studio, and hope the music is flowing very well =).
Good morning dear Nettan, how are you? Thanks for the pics. They look great! You are all soooo lovely on them and the one in the snow is really adoreble!
Oh, thank you so much for uploading these pics! It's been a long time since Nightiwsh uploaded their photos, so this means a lot! Tack!Kyss! Vesna, Croatia
Aww.... sweet memories, nostalgy... thanks so much! Now I wish 2011 would come really fast and we could see you guys again! :)
That purple streak in your hair looks really cool -- I think I never saw any show where you had black hair 'cause I missed all 2007 - early 2008 gigs but it really fitted you well too! :)
Hihih... I looked at that bottom row middle picture and thought "who's that dark-haired girl in red shirt sitting next to Marco" -- oh duh, it's Tuomas! :D :D (Sorry Tuomas if you, by some miracle, happen across this comment -- this was all said in good humor! ;) ;)) That light from the window kinda blurred the outline of his face, that's the reason :)
Hope you've had creative and productive time in Stockholm again! :)
tak for these pictures! Thank you! They are nice. And good luck in the studio! Might you tell us the title of one of the songs if it might be possible? That would be interesting... I am very curious right now! have a nice day! Lisa
Nice pictures! I loved your black hair with the stripe. Black is usually so heavy colour in hair but that stripe made it lighter. I like the snow picture ;) Thanks for sharing these!
Hej Anette! All the pictures are super nice but the most for me is where you're in snow)I guess it's Innish Lapland) I love winter pictures and you have little of them =( how good it was to have this black hair..)But in blond you look the same cool!Thanx for the pictures ;) Now there're in my collection ;) best, Inga
Wow, you look so lovely without make-up with these black hair! It's a pity that the photos are so small=)
Anette, I wanted to ask you something. Did you ever spend holidays somewhere in Finnish Lapland? I'm doing my best now to persuade my mom to go there after my winter session, in February. She hesitates. Besides, I don't know what place to offer her, Rovaniemi seemed fantasticly beautiful in the photos - but I know too little about it. I'm so tired from all these gases and the bad ecology, I just dream of two weeks in the nature. But I have to choose some place to convince my mom - and she's quite stubborn in some things))) So tell me please if you stayed at some Finnish resorts and what place it was. I really wish to run away from the studies and the crowds, and Finland is so close! Can you please advise me something? Waiting with impatience, Kira!
Oh thanks a lot! I enjoyed every photo...miss you so much since 2008! I need a new tour =P wanna see you *.* Marco and Emppu always so funny, Tuomas and Jukka looking good as usual and you so pretty ^^ I love the snow one, that pink thing protecting your ears from cold, so cute (I don't know the name in english, I don't even know in portuguese so... :$) Love, Maria.
Ieeee, thanks for the pic's!! You and the banana...xp, genius. Man I can't believe we'll have to wait till 2011 for new album> tour> goofy tour photos. Ah well, thank gods there's your blog to keep us updated and entertained =D You Rock!!!
hej Anette ( once again) ;) I have a question: how do you mix pictures in one like this you've posted today and before? SInce i want this for my blog too but don't know how to do it...if it's about to use a programm couldn't you say the name of it? =) Have a nice and warming evening since it seems to be really cold outdoors ;)
Hello Anette! Thank you so so much for sharing! Photos are awesome! You look so beautiful. Photos with banana and in the snow are so funny! You have great time with boys from Nightwish, right? I love your black hair with pink. Here's a photo I took when you was in Poland: http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7263/dsc01757kopia.jpg Hope you like it ;) Have a nice evening! Kisses and hugs from Poland! Paulina
Comment vas-tu? Je pense que vous avez beaucoup ri quand vous avez vu Housewives desprate ^ ^. Vous avez beaucoup de chance quand vous êtes allé au Japon avec Nightwish. Je vous souhaite bonne chance pour ton projet solo. Et, si un jour, vous voyez Jukka, pouvez-vous dire de lui qu'il est le meilleur batteur, je n'ai jamais vu? Merci. You rock \ m /
Such sweet pictures! Tuomas waving hello to the camera, Emppu being Incredible Hulk and Marco, so unexpectedly calm =) You look lovely in those as well, the purple-pink stripe was gorgeous.
Nice photos. How is it that you manage to look so beautiful even without makeup? You look like an angel in those ones with the pink in your hair!
ReplyDeleteHey anette,
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures :)
By the way i really like your hair style there, black with pink highlights rock :D
have a good night :)
love from holland,
Marijn
Haha I adore when you share some of your photos with us :) It seems like you were having a lot of fun in the snow.. ^^
ReplyDeleteOh, thanks for sharing these!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous, I loved your hair!
I tried to dye a purple streak
in my hair yesterday with "Kool-Aid",
do you know what that is?
A sugar drink powder mix...I wasn't sure
if you know it or not...anyway, you mix it
with conditioner and put it in your
hair and it's supposed to dye it.
Well it didn't work, so I'm going to try it
another way and f that doesn't work I'll just
go get it done at a salon.
Anyway, I love your hair and your eyes
look soo blue! They're gorgeous!
Hope you have a good evening!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Thank you SO SO SO much! Those are really good photos! It's good to see you along with Marco, Emppu, Jukka and Tuomas :D I hope they're all okay.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I finally finished my fan video and it's published on YouTube, it's Escapist (one of my favourite Nightwish songs) with many photos of all of you (mainly DPP promotional photos), I really liked the result and I'd like you to watch it and see if you like it ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62KtVqvso4M
Have a good sleep time and thanks again for the photos.
Lots of hugs ^^
wow!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome pics and thank you for share it!!
I will see u in the next tour in Latin America and this time is for real...:)
take care and godnatt :)
Andrés
Great photos - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you so much for sharing this pictures with us. It's very beautiful. ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou look very nice with black hair, simply amazing =)
This seems to tour was a great experience for you, right? For sure you passed a very good moments in this years =)
I have a question, how is to move from an anonymous person for a famous rock star? What passed for your mind when you realized that you was famous around the world?
Again thanks for the pictures, it's very cool=)
Have a good night, sleep very well
hugs from Brazil =)
Nice pics! Thanks a lot for sharing them! is that you playing in the snow? haha, that's cute. You look great on the pic of tue upper right corner. =)
ReplyDeletehaha, I was in china the year before you went, so now when I see pictures I'm always thinking 'I was there!'
It0s good to hear everything is going so well for you, hope it keeps that way.
Rest and Take care!!
Aww I love to see these photos! I don't know who makes me laugh more, Ewo or Emppu :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos. All of you look so great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photos Anette. I love them :)
Many hugs, have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Fábio
Hei, dear Anette!
ReplyDeleteVery nice photos! You look REALLY beautiful with that black hair! I must confess: I prefer this color than blonde... But, you're beautiful with any color! :P
Hope you're fine!
Hugs from Brasil! =*
Hi again!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the pictures!! I really loved them!!
Especially the one of you with the banana! I laughed out loud here! hahaha
Nighty night (for me) and good morning (for you) hehe
kiss
Oh my God! How can you be so beautiful??
ReplyDeleteYou look perfect in all the photos!!
Love you
Haha, some of those made me giggle. Thanks for sharing them with us. (: x
ReplyDeletei love the pink in your hair on these pics :) you know what i think would suit you is very light blonde hair with baby pink in it, like these:
ReplyDeletehttp://farm3.static.flickr.com/2527/3992463077_955b6f6c26_b.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OVpByMFma_o/R1sLz7Nc7RI/AAAAAAAAAdE/vVdHpV7yc0o/s400/ma3000.jpg
maybe just the roots? my friend has hair like this, it's so cute!
Catherine
xxx
IIIIIIII
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SO MUUUUCH !!!!!!
Scream as loud as I got to wherever you are... ^^
Have a great week ! ^^ Kisses !
Awesome pictures! Consider it saved!
ReplyDeleteAlso, loving the black hair back then :P Need more black, imo! Blonde is very nice too though :P
Very nice :) thank you for sharing :) You looked quite tired in more than afew of the pictures, and Ewo is such a goof, as is Marco, it seems :P
ReplyDeleteMy brother drove in from Cheyenne, WY this afternoon, first time I've seen him in over a year, so nice to see him again after such a long time.
I have a voice lesson tommorrow, as I usually do on Tuesdays, and I'm really looking forwards to it. I love my voice coach. She's so positive and really sweet.
Hugs, and all my love,
Falyssa
Wonderful pictures, And you look great as always!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures!! When I saw the photos from Japan I started to remember every second of your show in Tokyo last year. Everytime I remember I want to cry and I miss that day like hell!!
ReplyDeleteSo, I'm waiting for the photos around the studio, and hope the music is flowing very well =).
Love,
Carol
Good morning dear Nettan, how are you? Thanks for the pics. They look great! You are all soooo lovely on them and the one in the snow is really adoreble!
ReplyDeleteWish you a great day
Love
Ena
Oh thank you so much Anette!!!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are so nice and lovely!!!I just love them!!!:D
Kisses!!!
Anna
Oh, thank you so much for uploading these pics! It's been a long time since Nightiwsh uploaded their photos, so this means a lot!
ReplyDeleteTack!Kyss!
Vesna, Croatia
Good morning Annette,
ReplyDeleteHow are you this morning?
In healthy I hope!
Have a brilliant day and take care!:=)
Thank you for the pictures !! ;=)
Hi Anette! beauty piks!, thanks for sharing with us. Marco faces are great xD. Well you have a beautiful day. I love you:) hugs from Argentina.
ReplyDeletejOr
Thank you Anette :)
ReplyDeleteTake care xx
Lisa
Aww.... sweet memories, nostalgy... thanks so much! Now I wish 2011 would come really fast and we could see you guys again! :)
ReplyDeleteThat purple streak in your hair looks really cool -- I think I never saw any show where you had black hair 'cause I missed all 2007 - early 2008 gigs but it really fitted you well too! :)
Hihih... I looked at that bottom row middle picture and thought "who's that dark-haired girl in red shirt sitting next to Marco" -- oh duh, it's Tuomas! :D :D (Sorry Tuomas if you, by some miracle, happen across this comment -- this was all said in good humor! ;) ;)) That light from the window kinda blurred the outline of his face, that's the reason :)
Hope you've had creative and productive time in Stockholm again! :)
Thank you Anette for sharing your personnal pictures with us :)
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeletetak for these pictures! Thank you! They are nice.
And good luck in the studio! Might you tell us the title of one of the songs if it might be possible? That would be interesting... I am very curious right now!
have a nice day!
Lisa
Nice pictures! I loved your black hair with the stripe. Black is usually so heavy colour in hair but that stripe made it lighter. I like the snow picture ;) Thanks for sharing these!
ReplyDeleteHi A- I'ts kibkind of you to finfd precious time to show us perrsonal photos - Thank you !!
ReplyDeleteLovely close up one of you and how does Tuomas always manage to look so cool?? Grrrr (only joking).
Good luck with the recording.
Warm wishes from wet and windy England - Peter x
wooooow thanks so much for the cool pics!!!
ReplyDeletethey are all so nice....and I love to see you and the boys and everyone having a good time!!!
when you talk to them please send them our greetings and all the best in the world from us!!!
Love,
Herta
Thank you so much Anette! Those photos are wonderfull! :-) and as always, you and the boys look beautiful. :-)
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Ewe
Hey :)
ReplyDeleteJAAAAAAAAA Sweet :)
Thank you so much for sharing all those beautiful photos :)
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU <3
have a nice time :)
biiig huuuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
Thank you for sharing. I've recenly here, so I see Nightwish is not only a band, but good friends too :)
ReplyDeleteHi Anette
ReplyDeletethank you for the great photos!
Love
Isabelle
Hi Anette, nice pics... thanks for posting! Ahahahahah Marco's face it's so funny! XD
ReplyDeleteHej Anette!
ReplyDeleteAll the pictures are super nice but the most for me is where you're in snow)I guess it's Innish Lapland) I love winter pictures and you have little of them =( how good it was to have this black hair..)But in blond you look the same cool!Thanx for the pictures ;) Now there're in my collection ;)
best,
Inga
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI love the second photo with you and the banana, you have really beautiful eyes and smile on the photo ! I just love it ;-)
Good evening !
oh guys, miss you ..
ReplyDeletethanks for pics Anette ... :x
Wow, you look so lovely without make-up with these black hair!
ReplyDeleteIt's a pity that the photos are so small=)
Anette, I wanted to ask you something. Did you ever spend holidays somewhere in Finnish Lapland? I'm doing my best now to persuade my mom to go there after my winter session, in February. She hesitates. Besides, I don't know what place to offer her, Rovaniemi seemed fantasticly beautiful in the photos - but I know too little about it. I'm so tired from all these gases and the bad ecology, I just dream of two weeks in the nature. But I have to choose some place to convince my mom - and she's quite stubborn in some things))) So tell me please if you stayed at some Finnish resorts and what place it was. I really wish to run away from the studies and the crowds, and Finland is so close! Can you please advise me something?
Waiting with impatience,
Kira!
Oh thanks a lot! I enjoyed every photo...miss you so much since 2008! I need a new tour =P wanna see you *.*
ReplyDeleteMarco and Emppu always so funny, Tuomas and Jukka looking good as usual and you so pretty ^^ I love the snow one, that pink thing protecting your ears from cold, so cute (I don't know the name in english, I don't even know in portuguese so... :$)
Love,
Maria.
Hii Anette =)
ReplyDeleteIeeee, thanks for the pic's!!
You and the banana...xp, genius.
Man I can't believe we'll have to wait till 2011 for new album> tour> goofy tour photos.
Ah well, thank gods there's your blog to keep us updated and entertained =D
You Rock!!!
Lots of love, Lisa <3
hej Anette ( once again) ;)
ReplyDeleteI have a question: how do you mix pictures in one like this you've posted today and before? SInce i want this for my blog too but don't know how to do it...if it's about to use a programm couldn't you say the name of it? =)
Have a nice and warming evening since it seems to be really cold outdoors ;)
Haha, thank you so much for those pictures. I laughed for ones from Emppu and Ewo :D
ReplyDeleteBtw, Im wondering if you are planning to make a little "apperience" in Finnish Metal Expo next february?
Hope you are having nice studio time with lot of ideas. Im looking very forward to your soloalbum :)
Hugs from cold-ish Finland :)
Essi
oouu tuomy
ReplyDeletesorry a fan moment, really great shots.
make sure u have a steady hand while holding your cam. ;)
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteThank you so so much for sharing! Photos are awesome! You look so beautiful. Photos with banana and in the snow are so funny! You have great time with boys from Nightwish, right?
I love your black hair with pink. Here's a photo I took when you was in Poland:
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7263/dsc01757kopia.jpg
Hope you like it ;)
Have a nice evening!
Kisses and hugs from Poland!
Paulina
Fina foton =)!
ReplyDeleteHiiiii Anette, thanks for this college!
ReplyDeleteMiriam
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are awesome!!..it looks like you and the guys had a great time :)
I love the one of you in the snow ;)
lots of love <3
P.S. You look so beautiful and young there and I loooove your eyes!! *.*
oooooh my lovely boys and my lovely Anette!! Cool picture! <3
ReplyDeleteSalut Anette,
ReplyDeleteComment vas-tu? Je pense que vous avez beaucoup ri quand vous avez vu Housewives desprate ^ ^. Vous avez beaucoup de chance quand vous êtes allé au Japon avec Nightwish. Je vous souhaite bonne chance pour ton projet solo. Et, si un jour, vous voyez Jukka, pouvez-vous dire de lui qu'il est le meilleur batteur, je n'ai jamais vu? Merci. You rock \ m /
Jättehärliga bilder :) Ni verkar alltid så glada, det verkade ni när jag träffade er också :D Glad för din skull.
ReplyDeleteStina.
Such sweet pictures! Tuomas waving hello to the camera, Emppu being Incredible Hulk and Marco, so unexpectedly calm =)
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely in those as well, the purple-pink stripe was gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing them all!
u look very pretty with black hair! mmm...
ReplyDelete