Friday, 6 November 2009

Party dresses

For all those parties coming up this winter its always good to have a nice black dress. I found some really nice ones at Acne studios.


The bag is also so cute.

Their t-shirts and jeans are supernice and these ones for men look really nice;=)

17 comments:

  1. I love that second dress, too bad I could never get away with anything like that:P The bags pretty nice too, a lil small but nice. Being cruel here but the model looks she should be in hospital on a strict calory diet.
    I have a small question for you Anette, do you have any suggestions on a quick and easy dish I could make with chicken breast? Plain pan fried is starting to get a little repetetive.
    Kassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Anette!How are you today?
    First dress is so cute...You always have a good sense of style:)It's great!<3
    With love,
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of this menswear, I liked of the pants. Is very cool heheh. =)
    So how are you? We miss you last night. I hope everything is going well in the recording of the CD, you deserve =)
    Have a very good and productive day
    Hugs from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag tycker att den andra klänningen varf finast :) Själv har jag svårt att köpa länningar med min extrema klädsmak.

    kramar =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second dress is really cute =)

    Anna<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii Anette =)

    Nice dresses!, I really like the third one.
    I am nervous right now cause im bleaching part of my hair :|, any tips for that?? ;p
    Have a great day =)

    Lots of love, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear Nettie , how are you? I hope that everything is ok! =)
    I like black dresses , but I prefer longer ones.
    Wish you all the best!

    Love

    Ena

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hei Anette!!
    Those clothes are really nice...:)
    As I have been away from home and from my pc for days due to health problems I have now to ask you something..I don't know if you have refered to it before...If you have,sorry :)
    So...Have you(Nightwish) started rehearsing for the new album??
    If yes why don't you upload any photos?..I'm sure we all want to..
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohoh, Acne has some nice stuff.
    Black color rules :)

    I hope everything is ok with you and your music! All the best for you, have a great afternoon and evening.

    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Anette! haven't seen you for a long time... oh, i said a nonsense :=) i wanted to say that I haven't seen your posts for a long time :=)
    I like this dresses! very cool. i want to buy something in this style

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like black dresses...
    Btw i like your blog a lot Anette, it's very interesting and you're so talanted and sweet
    Hugs and greetings from Armenia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Anette! :)

    I just heard that you would perform with The Rasmus at this venue called "Dome 52" in Graz, Austria on November 20th. I read this from the Dome website (http://www.thedome.de). So I just wanted to ask you if this is really true? Personally I find it really hard to believe. You're in the middle of recording your own album (meaning you're very busy right now!) and The Rasmus hasn't got any other confirmed gigs at the moment. To have one random gig suddenly pop out seems quite strange to me!

    But I truly hope you'll be able to perform with them in the future (at least in Finland, hehe ;), even if that Austria gig is completely false.

    Have a lovely day!

    Love,
    Virpi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that first dress... well I like them all! But I dislike v-neck when it comes to men's shirts. I don't know why but I just do. I think that v-neck don't suit for men.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Åh, jag skulle verkligen behöva den "lilla svarta" som det heter. Så många av de fester som ordnas på mitt universitet har dresscode mörk kostym, och jag råkar sakna just en fin svart klänning :<
    Ser fram emot våren, om inte annat för att jag kan börja ha ljusa klänningar på mig igen. Men nu är det vinter, tjohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow they are really nice!!!

    I love the little bag and the third outfit...looks great and I love black.......

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey^^

    Nice outfits indeed especially the first one :)
    the bag looks nice :)


    take good care now :)
    and have a happy day
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    Chris^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi ,

    Your blog is excellent and very informative to our visitors. Post was very nicely written and it contains useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.

    I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and it was informative for all.

    You can get 15% off on Womens Clothing

    ReplyDelete