Friday, 13 November 2009

Pilates for 3 hours


My friday have been both good and bad. It ended really well with the work shop in pilates for 3 hours. So nice and very very good exercises. Lots of nice ladies being together and sharing a very nice friday evening. And my abdominal muscles are soooo tired now.
We used a "roll" and its good for both doing core exercising and strength exercising, but also a very good tool for deep massage of the body. There were places that we all were saying: aj! when massaging different parts of the body.

I can take a photo of the roll tomorrow and show you some more about it;=)

This weekend we are taking care of my mums little birma cat, Pocahontas or Signe as my mum calls her;=) So now its 4! cats here running around;=) Crazy, but so fun for the cats;=)

Sleep well and sweet dreams;=)

16 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams to you 2
    Annete, know that i always read your blog..
    I just don't write very often..
    Hope you have a good night!

    kiss
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep well you too, continue with the healthy life ;-)
    I have a great friday too, now we are cooking and it's very good =)
    Have a great night and dream with the angels,
    Hugs from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck
    But my cat is the best, he's called Toby
    "Toby, say hello to Anette"

    Ok sorry, I should go to bed
    Sweet dreams !

    Ps: After three hours of trial, toby just says "moauruairaaneete"
    But just after, he died...

    -__- sorry, that's a bad joke

    GOOD NIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, that sounds very tiring, lol.

    I have to fog the house later on, due to a flea-problem that popped up after the cat left.

    Have to wait at least 4 hours then an additional 2 so that the fog can do it's thing(yes, my laptop is going into it's case to be protected from the chemical stuff...

    I hope to sleep well tonight...
    Hugs and love,
    Falyssa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hii Anette =)

    Woah, sounds like a badass workout to me!
    I think I get the AJ part ;p, (ever since I stopped gymnastics ive been...less flexible ;p)
    Good luck with the 4 cats, I already got trouble with one crazy hyper rabit xp.

    Sweet Dreams!,
    Lots of love, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Nettie)) Sport is great, though I'm not such a fan like you)))
    I had a hard week and tomorrow will not be easier. But today we gained at "Belfast" Irish pub with some guys from Nightwish.com.ru and had great fun;) Unfortunately, I had already left when the real trash began!
    XDD
    But we had some origami boats with "Ocean soul" sign already)))))
    Then I had my dancing classes (tecktonik, it's great) and then suddenly my pressure became very high and I hardly got home. Now still work to do, but I'm so damn tired of all this... The blade falls upon me tomorrow;) Ohh))) But I'm out of petrol.
    Oh, how I long for rest, but the rest is too far away and not this year. I'm really upset, but the hope remains... a bit.

    So please, have rest and healthy time for me too;)
    With love,
    yours sleepy Kira=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening dear Anette! Nice to hear that you ha a good time =)

    Wish you a good night!
    Sleep well too and have sweet dreams!

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am sorry to hear about the tired muscles. Rest a lot now :)

    Sleep well Anette. Hope you have a great night sleep.

    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to do Pilates too and I think I'll start it next year. Right now I don't have money to pay for the classes so.. Have to wait. I'll probable get a better job next year since I'll start teaching. Then I can take the classes too =)

    Ohh.. It will be so lovely with all the cats running around your house. You're lucky cats don't do much mess, huh?

    My mum has 4 adult dogs in her house, 4 beagles. And one of them gave birth to 6 puppies this week. Can you imagine that? 10 dogs!! I can't wait to go there and visit them. Beagles are so cute, don't you think?
    http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/nature/wallpapers/beagle-puppy.jpg

    And they're very famous for being kind of messie. when my dog was a puppy she destroyed almost everything in my house. she even ate glass!! So cute =)

    Hugs and kiss to you. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nettie =D.
    Great to know that you enjoyed your evening *-*.
    By the way, do you really like In Flames?? It's cool. I love them!! For me, besides Arch Enemy, they are the best swedish band!!

    So, I wish you a wonderful weekend with your cats hehe =DD.

    Love,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pilates is awesome :) Not that I exercise AT ALL, but still. :)
    I hope you'll post pictures of the cats, you haven't for quite a long time now.
    How's Busan? ^^
    Greetings from Croatia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! My household is lively enough with one silly , fat , adorable kitty ... have fun with four! ;-) Hope you're doing well Anette :-) I always look forward to hearing from you in this blog!
    Hugs from Canada,
    Suzy ♥
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anette!!! =)
    how are you?
    wow 3 hrs thats a long time!
    hmmm pilates sounds very interesting ^^ is it similar to yoga? aww im sorry youre tired hope you feel better tomorrow =)
    Yay pocahontas!!! ^^ i bet your house is going to be very crazy and fun fun fun with the 4 cats running around, How fun!!!:D i love to play with cats :)lol
    sleep well anette and sweet dreams to you too
    =) Lots and lots of hugs!
    ~Ellie~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anette, did you see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBgk0kXAkyE&feature=related
    It is so good :))) Covering Nightwish's songs on accordeon. it really cool))))
    good luck
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning, Anette. Hope you had a good sleep.

    It must be fun in your home with all those cats running around. I'd love to see some photos, if that's OK.

    Take care,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey :)

    Thank you^^ i slept well :)
    hope you too had a good sleep and dreamed some happy dreams ;)

    May the whole pilates thing will be an addiction for you ;) That is good, i think this is a very healthy and good addiction ;)

    4 cats? WOW this will be a funny time with does 4 lovely "tigers"

    I hope your day will be nice
    and you feel wonderful today :)
    huuugs from munich
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    Chris :)

    ReplyDelete