I just found a fun site where people put up screen shots from their Iphones after texting and using the autocorrect. I really love it and it happens to me all the time too;=)
http://damnyouautocorrect.com/
Tuesday, 12 July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hallo!
ReplyDeleteI love funny things:-)
I wanted to ask you how long did your tattoo on the back and has it hurt?
Greetings and hugs
Sarah
ahaha =D
ReplyDeleteso nice!
It is great fun to look at that website. I myself have done a couple of those spelling mistakes.
ReplyDeleteYesterday I wrote to my best friend at her birhtday "Det är ok att vara k*t på sin födelsedag" (which means "it is ok to be h*rny on your birhtday").
The "k*t"(h*rny) was supposed to be "lat"(lazy)... Well, it is ok to be both, but she was like "you pervert! ;)"
Hehehe
ReplyDeleteYup I make some classic ones with it. So far that's my only complaint with the iphone 4. The keyboard could be a little bigger also- I keep missing keys and make some fantastic typos :)
Carol
Finjaa: Hi! If you mean the songbird down in my back it took appr. 4 hours and hurt in some areas. I covered up an older tattoo and therefore it hurt a bit more when he tattooed in the old area. Still, the one that has been more hurtful is the one I have on my left shoulder and down in the front. But its all worth it since I love my tattoos;=)
ReplyDeletei know about that site :) every now and then i visit it and i laugh sooo much that my stomack hurts
ReplyDeletethanks for reminding me about it ;)
Hey Anette:)
ReplyDeleteI am back home after some vacation days;=)
Checked your blog daily as always from a borrowed computer but could not leave comments:=(
Among all my clicks there was a very special one- the one linking to your "new" 2 songs. Congratulations!I loved Invincible the most for the melody. Too bad they won't be released now:=(
There have been people on fb that could not hear the songs because of their damn Iphones applications not working, therefore asking me to send them some low quality mp3s. Told them I would have asked you for permission to put them on our fansite. Maybe is it possible because they are very raw versions?
Have a nice day,
Poochie
P.S. All the best and Happy Birthday to Seth from us!
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteHaha those are HILARIOUS !
I'm going to see more of those xD
Thanks for the link !
Tomorrow is my birthday and i'm so happy,today i was talking with my friend and we are going to see Harry Potter on Wednesday but i'm not sure if the movie is in 3D ?!
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
tears LOL! :D the mom one was hilarious
ReplyDeleteHey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI love damnyouautocorrect.com, I go to read it when I need a laugh to cheer me up haha :)
There's also other sites like this, like failbook, where people post facebook "status fails", failblog, anything from the "cheezburger" websites, mlia (my life is average), etc. All good for laughs :)
Anyway, hope you have a great day!
Good evening dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteHope you are very well;=)
At least you made an interesting discovery ;-))
Internet is full of such "fun" sites, haha! :D sometimes we're looking for something very specific and here is what we can find ^^
Let's say that this kind of very intellectual websites put humor in our research; without it we would be bored :o)
Have a beautiful night princess;=)
Best thoughts to you and all family
Lots of kisses and Love
@};-
Anette,
ReplyDeletei try to write you here for the third time because i've seen that my 2 last comment has not been approved. Didn't you get them? I've asked you if you use the program to pick a random the 2 winners like the last contest.
Another great surprise as always, thanks Anette :)
ReplyDeleteArianna: Hi! I did get them but I cant put more than one comment in that post for you cause that would give you more chances to win. I will use the same programme to pick the winners.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteIt's really funny ;)
Kisses and hugs!
Thanks for answering me and for explanation! It was seems to me that you didn't want to approved them.
ReplyDelete