Wednesday, 13 July 2011

I love this song

If you have seen season 7 of House, you have probably heard this song. I just love it and have the whole album. Great band, great songs, great singer;=)

Black Lab - "This night"



Enjoy!

18 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't expect, that this song is THAT awesome! Haven't heard from the band 'til now, I think I'm gonna go and hear some other songs from them.
    Thanks for sharing this great song!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that serie! The song is not bad at all. I like it.Thank you for sharing it :)
    Wish you a nce evening
    Big hugs to you and the boys
    Love
    Ena

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why, but I am in a sad mood when I hear such slow songs today..

    Though thanks for the vid

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anette,
    I noticed that in the "Run" post you didn't approve a comment of mine; same for the "Fun" post, where I just thanked you for explaining me about double comments. I didn't like this behaviour. May I ask yo why you didn't approve my comments? It doesn't seem to me like I've done anything wrong, but if I did, please just tell me. I'm not getting offended! I hope you'll explain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Anette,
    Hope you had a beautiful day :)
    I just listened to this song: well everyone makes mistakes, simply because everyone is human and nobody's perfect. Some circumstances are particularly more difficult than others, so no matter the game, no matter the rules that could have been broken... we do our best to manage difficult situations, but this best can't be always perfect. Whatever happened there are people we can forgive and give some peace :-) it calls understanding;=)
    Have a beautiful evening princess!
    Best thoughts to you, all family and friends
    Lots of Love
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know the song from Pat Benatar "All Fired Up" dear Anette? Enjoy! I just posted it with the lyrics... Peace and Love and Understanding RULE;=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evenin' Anette:)
    Their a new one to me, I don't watch House sooo I never would have picked up on them without your introduction. Their ok....need to listen to the album to pass a better judgement about.
    Take care, and keep dry w/the rain in mind
    Lots of love
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey hey anette
    I read that you and seth are going to harry potter next weekend, so I decided to write you a little comment ;)

    spent last night at the midnight preview of harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2. don't worry, I don't tell you anything about whats happening but let me tell you its a great and amazing movie, I got goosebumps more than one time and it was so epic and everything .. words fail me.

    When the end credits came everybody clap his hands and most of them cry, its really an epic end of an era!

    I wish to you and seth so much fun and a amazing time at the cinema.
    And I'm happy that you go together with seth into this movie. There is a lot of death and blood and (as I am a cinema employee) I hate those parents sending their children alone into those movies ..

    so. I hope you both have a lot of fun, its really a great movie! Enjoy it!
    take care anette!
    love, laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arianna; I havent seen those comments so there must have been something wrong when you wrote them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe some problem with a net or blogger. I try to write them again so let's see what will happens! :) Thanks for answering me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wrote all comment again and i hope that will be no problem anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear Anette!!

    I never heard of that band, but the song is great, thanks for sharing!

    Have a good day!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Anette !!
    The song is nice,but it's too slow and kinda freaks me out :S But they are very good :)
    I used to watch Dr.House but i got tired of watching :)
    Tomorrow i will watch the new Harry Potter movie,it's in 3D and i'm pretty excited to see how it's going to end !
    My birthday was good,my sister tried to buy something of Nightwish but they sold out everything of Nightwish :O You have pretty loyal fans :) But i have the t-shirt and the flag ^^
    Well,i received a HIM clock,they are also a great band from Finland and the clock is beautiful :)
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anette!!
    Nice song, I knew the band but not this song.
    He said zombies?
    Btw, few hours before I found this singer:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MielyssiaLee#p/u/0/fbf2Bzq3ziE
    Listen one or two song and tell me if you like it!
    It's industrial gothic or something
    For the views I think she is not very well known.
    Take a look!!
    Also I written a comment for the contest.
    I hope you like it!
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This song totaly fits to his mood, of a heartbroken man... that Cuddy,grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear Anette :)
    Don't you think that this song's lyrics can be outdated now?... I have the 'strange feeling' that this beast is over now :-) Then, when we act we make it in a complementary way, don't we? The present and the future are the only important things, needless to return to the past (especially when we all did our best :D)
    So I prefer the song "Kim Wilde - You Came" whatever happened before;=)
    Enjoy the day now!
    Kisses and Hugs
    Much love to you, all family and friends
    :x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cytnhia: I think the lyrics are perfect;=) and I love the song, the singer and the atmosphere. It goes on repeat here and has done for days;=) enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anette :)

    Thank you for posting this song! I haven't seen the 7th season of House even though I love the show..But the song is amazing, glad you posted it, otherwise I never would have found it haha.

    And now I'm off to Itunes to buy it :D

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete