Saturday, 30 July 2011

Nemo´s first b-day...

...is over and wow, its been so fun to celebrate it. He´s probably wondered why we sang for him and why he got so many gifts wrapped in funny papers;=)

But he loved all of the gifts and I´ll take some photos of some of them for you tomorrow. I cant understand that our little darling already is 1 year old! Crazy how fast time flies...

Happy Birthday dearest Nemo, precious little one!;=)

52 comments:

  1. aww, happy birthday to Nemo, these are the best years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Nemo

    It's scary isn't it. Ethan is 2 in September.. I can't believe it.
    I was due to come see you play Hartwall Arena.. instead I was in labour in a hospital room :)

    Have a nice evening

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday little Nemo! :)
    I remember when i read your post one year ago about Nemo's birth! :D Time flies fast indeed!
    Best wishes from Greece!
    Nikos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy first birthday Nemo! I hope the little one had such a wonderful day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your little sweet one! Love & Hugs to him !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Nemo! I wish him the best =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy b-day !!!
    Lot's of hugs and kisses from Cracow! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww congrats to little Nemo and the happy family as well ! How amazing time is, one year ago reading that he was born, now his birthday.. Amazing really :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. *** Very happy birthday dear Nemo! ***
    I wish you lots of love, health & happiness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BDAY NEMO ^_^

    hugs from Croatia
    http://www.edinc.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/happy_birthday_new.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww.. happy birthday to Nemo! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good evening, Anette!!!
    I also with great joy say: Happy Birthday dear Nemo!!! I wholeheartedly wish you all the best, to grow the same wonderful person as your mother.
    And you, our dear Anette, I congratulate you on your birthday adorable son!!!
    Looking forward to photos of this remarkable event.
    Good night and sweet dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hard to believe that nemo is already one year old! Happy birthday little nemo<3 Hugs Siiri

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, already 1 yo! And how is he going? Talking "mama" or "dada"? And you once said he was crawling... Is he walking now? :-)
    Happy Bday Nemo! Best wishes for you!wow, already 1 yo! And how is he going? Talking "mama" or "dada"? And you once said he was crawling... Is he walking now? :-)
    Happy Bday Nemo! Best wishes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh!! Happy Birthday dear Nemo!!!
    Many happiness for you!!

    Anette, have a nice week!!

    Hugs from Brazil!!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday to Nemo!:))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Time flies soooo fast! Already 1 year! Wish a Happy Birthday to your little one!

    Lots of love !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Nemo!

    Goodness, I cannot believe it’s been a year either. I remember the day you wrote the blog post announcing his birth and congratulating you on that was the first comment I ever wrote on your blog because I’d just recently found it and become a follower :). So, funny to think that was a year ago. Time truly flies.

    Anyway, I’m so, so glad to hear that he had a nice day :).

    May God Bless you and your family!

    Take care,
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday dear Nemo! :)
    Best wishes and kisses from Serbia! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay! Happy first birthday, Nemo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay!
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Nemo, Happy birthday too you!
    I wish him all the best! Time flies so fast!
    Wish you good night and sweet dreams
    Love

    Ena :*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday Nemo
    I wish all the best for him
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww Hi Anette I think that is one of the most (amongst many) beautiful posts that you ever wrote on this blog, How beautiful that you share such personal thought with us....thankyou it is so amazing & magical!

    Thankyou & SweetDreams to you all

    Big Kisses & Happy Happy Birthday to Dear Nemo

    Kelly XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations to Nemo!
    Give a big hug and kiss for me Anette!
    Oh first birthday, it's almost an adult, jejeje, just kidding.
    I can`t believe I remember when I was nervous for you. now today one year old yet!♥.♥
    Greetings from Mexico Dear Anette♥
    Bye ^^

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow one year is already over?
    Can still remember, when I got to know that you gave birth to Nemo..time flies, time dies
    It shan't be long and he will introduce his first girlfreind^^


    We are all getting sooo old >.<..Don´t wanna think of that.

    But I wish you all the best for the following years, hope he´ll get a tall strong man^^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww, that's sweet. Happy birthday to Nemo!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy birthday to the little Nemo ^^
    Dear Anette, my name's Ilaria and I'm an Italian fan of yours. I have two younger male brothers. I'm the eldest so I know how much you can see time going so fast :)
    I have always followed your blog, but I was too shy in the first place to subscribe and also comment, because you're a star and I am a simple amateur singer girl who doesn't know you really as a person.
    But tonight I have found the courage.
    Sorry for boring you maybe ^^
    Greetings, have a nice day :)
    Ila

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Anette !!
    Happy Birthday to Nemo,i hope he had fun :D It has been a year :O So great ;D
    It's also my brother's birthday,he turned 8 and he had a great time !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday Nemo!! Hope he has lots of fun with his presents!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. NETTIEEE!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! HAPPY B-DAY TO OUR DEAR NEMO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Birthday Nemo!!!!!!!
    I wish to him a very happy b-day, an amazing life full of happiness, I wish all his dreams come true, and hope he be always fine and healty!!!!
    Ohhhhh your little angel!!! give him a hug from me please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aw~! Happy birthday, little Nemo! Remember that gifts wrapped in funny papers are awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tillykke til ham! :D <3

    The funniest part must have been all the funny papers. I still think it is. :D

    Greetings from rainy Denmark,
    Maria. (:

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awww he's already one!!! Let him have a nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy birthday, Nemo ! All the best for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy birthday little Nemo!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy, happy birthday little Nemo <3<3<3

    Lots of hugs and kisses! :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy Birthday Nemo! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. One year... Yes, time flies fast! Happy birthday for this so sweet little baby! I wish him all the best of the world!

    Laetitianne.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Haha, I always wonder what babies think of the world too!
    Happy birthday little Nemo!
    Best wishes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Happy Birthday dear Nemo!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Belated Happy Birthday to Nemo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yeah,time what has gone feels many times quite short.Instead the time what is in front can feel long.

    Greetings to Nemo.

    Good day continue

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello Anette.
    It´s really true?
    Little Nemo is now one year on this earth^^.
    A big After Congratulations to your little Sunshine.

    And have a nice Sunday.

    Nalon

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy 1st birthday little Nemo <3

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very Happy belated birthday to precious Nemo! :)

    it's really very hard to believe he's already 1 year old, it still seems he's like... well, 6 month, not more, hehe)) time fles %)

    anyway, may little Nemo grow healthy, kind, clever, beautidul and even more precious than he is now :)

    Hugs,
    Lerren

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm happy about Nemo!!! I was talking to a friend on facebook, and we were saying that, we want to see him soon playin with the keyboards of auncle Tuoppy!!! or the drums of uncle Jukka, dady's bass or Marco's, hehehehhee or holding your mic!!! We are happy for your baby and for you, please send us pics about his birthday!!!
    Grisell

    ReplyDelete
  47. Kiss your little Nemo from me too. :) I wish him very much heath, happiness and light in his life!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hello Anette.

    I wish all the best for Nemo.

    We have problems with stabilization of Iraq.
    Prime Minister Nuri Al-Maliki has his private army - Quds Forces.
    Problem is that Quds - trained by Iranian revolutionary Guard Corps - attacks US soldiers.
    And there won't be US forces after end of 2011. There is a risk that Iraq will become a Islamic Republic, like Iran or Pakistan.

    Regards;
    Tomasz

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXyhj9xo3dI&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  49. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LITTLE NEMO!

    ^-^

    ReplyDelete