Friday, 8 July 2011

Memory lane -US tour 2007;=)

Let´s go down the memory lane tonight and watch a video from when we did a photo shoot in Central Park in New York in october 2007 during our first US tour;=) We did this photo shoot in the rain (which cant be seen) and we had to move and stop during the shoot to avoid the rain. But we had fun!



There´s also some shots from Nokia Theatre and from our gig at the House of Blues in Chicago;=)

Enjoy and sleep well!

18 comments:

  1. thanks for this video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anette !!
    I watched that video thousands of times,you guys are hilarious together :D
    Great performance,in general it was a great video =D
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Anette!!

    Thanx 4 the video it's great to see them together, by the way I love your green dress is so cute and rocker.

    Nightwish is love.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anette, thanks for the Video ;=)
    I cant wait to see you hear hopefully in Germany !

    You are an amazing woman with a great voice.

    Sleep well
    lots of love
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOh ive seen some pictures of you in that green dress! but only brief, thats a gorgeous dress! will you wear it again?? & its slinky & sexy too i think. thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great video!!! Is always nice see you all together ;) I can't wait your next tour! I love you :)

    Good night and sleep well you too. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear Anette!
    Thanks for video! Guys are very funny. :D
    7 Days of the Wolves is great song as all album. The part "Light the fire feast..." is so damn good! I always fell tingling in that part and when you sing that in live is even better. ;)
    Love you and guys! :)

    This song from Laura - Invece no. I already heard it. But, I never knew how the song calls. :D I watched one soap where this song was the main. And I like it! I would never say that you know that song. How the world is small :D
    I like her voice.
    Good night and sweet dreams! ;)
    Bye,
    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Anette:)
    Found a little something for you to watch....
    There's an advertisement in front of.
    ttp://beta2.tbo.com/sports/sports/2010/feb/06/hidden-hazards-of-running-53308-vi-6181/

    Ha yeah thanks for the walk down Memory Lane video! I do that a lot myself musically. Looks like a super fun time in New York for the photo shoot, and at the gig. You keep Rockin' the house down again and again!!!! Your a HIGH energy performance. Love it, Love you, and that you can count on.

    My Italian not as good as it once was but I enjoyed her music vid all the same....very nice and thanks.
    take care, and God bless,
    lots of love,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette!!!
    I told you few days ago that I love you new songs, specially Floating. But yesterday I get the new album of Pain, and I remembered a song that I not heard a long time. This song is Follow me, that is one of my favourites songs. I love this song, its super optimistic!!! I like all you songs (except october and april, sorry, but I dont like this songs), but I think Follow me is the best I ever heard, I love it.
    I only wanted you to know it. Greetings to Peter and you, and thanks for this masterpiece!!
    Also you hair rocks!!
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I have Imaginarium fever sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perhana, I cannot wait for you guys to tour again!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've recently looked at total number of videos of you and I must say I totally missing it. Can not wait to see you hopefully soon again :-)

    Greetings and hugs!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, funny Emppu at the begining ;)

    Btw, how I still haven't see this promo pictures anywhere?
    Does anybody know where I could see them? Or are they even online or private?

    Taaja

    ReplyDelete
  14. That theatre doesn´t seen to be big but I suppose the sounds still has been good.On closed places is better possibility to get precisely sound,maybe even very good but although that demands many things or not for known they aren´t for nothing.

    On open areas can put sound level little higher and that still sounds good but when that begins to break so then that´s not good anymore,specially when that lasts longer and on closed places with this is of course bigger effect or for one different.Although little side sounds may be a problem on open areas.

    Ok,good night

    ReplyDelete
  15. Time sure flies by. I laughed a lot when Emppu did that thing on the photo session hahaha :) . To think that was back in 2007 and now a new album is on its way. The whole tour was surely a learning process and you all came out triumphant in the end with a perfect show in Hartwall Arena. I hope to see you guys again on the road with great music and good feelings.

    Hugs from Perú!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So awesome, love the 7 Days concert vid at the end. You guys sound great!

    Cheers.

    Nathan,
    Denver

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!
    It's a good video! Looks you had fun ;)
    kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just found a video of you singing with The Rasmus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqkrwvSvXMg

    I have to say that my upset mood has been lifted. :)

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete