Sunday, 5 July 2009

Bootlegs...

Ok, guys... here is great proof that bootlegs should be banished and forbidden...

Back side of the Hong kong CD:



Front side of the same CD:

But it´s great that you get what you pay for if you buy these things...

73 comments:

  1. wow that is terrible :O

    I hate bootlegs :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa, that's actually funny to me.
    Good picture of you though!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okaay?!
    I would never buy any bootlegs.. that's really bad..

    But they are too dumb to take the right picture.. I think they should be forbidden..

    ♥u<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZOMG xD How can you ever confuse NW and Evanescence xD
    Pretty sad too, I agree with you ;)

    xx,
    Nouky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awful!Unfortunately seems like these things( illegal downloading too) have no end :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, bootlegs should be banished!
    Nightwish is a lot better than Evanescence, by the way ;).

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear anette :D

    i am a brazilian-22-old-girl; i´m learning classical singing there is about 6 months.
    i would like u could post a comment there or here, i will see!
    my dream is meeting u someday, somewhere :)
    i´m a big fan of u and of ur work! the link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NUvmbYrfVE

    my e-mail is: nefertitirock@hotmail.com
    kisses, i wish u all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG thats really bad!!!

    To confuse u with Amy Lee Lmao!!!

    Can't imagine someone would buy that though!

    there will always be people doing bootlegs and somehow getting away with it

    Amy Uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...you actually bought that to yourself..lol...nice souvenir :)!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a bit stupid people do this, wish people would respect the music.

    Their stupity made me laugh though, cheers for showing this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ps: it´s terrible :(
    but don´t worry: your real fans know WHO U ARE ;)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,they should definitely be forbidden..I've never bought any and I don't intend to spend money on those false stupidities,and I agree with your last sentence..At least people get what they deserve ..Btw nice pictures from Slovenia. I see you had fun on concert and once again I must say that your outfit is amazing! Slovenia is my neighbour country ( I'm from Croatia ) and it is wonderful! I've been there,and the most beautiful time to visit it is in winter in my opinion,but not bad in summer either ;) Hehe Have fun Anette
    Greetings ,Marina

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow..... I only get the real thing....

    I.E. i do my research on album-covers and only buy from respectable retailers that would be in hot-water if they tried selling bootlegs...

    Some people make me sick, just wanting to make a buck at the expense of someone else. *shakes head in dismay*

    I DID find Audacity on the PC, thought it had been deleted.... Now to figure out how to convert a file and upload it... granted, it's GOING to be a cover, because I don't exactly know how to get the music for some lyrics I wrote back in September into a semblence of something other than jarring notes....

    Hugs,
    Falyssa

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anette I read somewhere you was going to recieve a copy of the UK fan club fanzine? did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. anette, if i send u a letter, at the HAGENBURG MANAGEMENT´s adress, will u get it? kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i don't know what to says of bootleegs i will not buy any because it's not good for the health by the way chocolate one ha ha just joking btw i like evanescence but i didn't see that i'm shock !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my good! :O

    Is there these songs, what read in back side?
    "Great" setlist.. Not any Evanescence CD, it´s not at least Fallen songs :/

    And pics, yeah :D :/

    >:(

    ReplyDelete
  19. That´s odd! I myself own a few bootlegs (the vinyldays you know). Most of em are rare AC/DC live recordings from the seventies. I like them a lot! But I see your point though,,

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's terrible, this had to be banned.

    PS: you are beaultiful in these clothes.
    greetings from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I opened the blog and I was like: Hey, that's Amy!
    And then you at the front of the cd, haha.
    You are pretty, and I think Amy is too. But you definitely look not the same as her, haha.
    By the way, what do you think of Evanescence? Do you like them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Maybe with your beautiful face the CD sells better?
    Be careful with posting your photos on the Net - Amy Lee is probably searching for a new album's cover. ;))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  23. eehhh.. wtf!!! xD
    Well I always buy the official cd's just because of the nice booklets inside and in that way I support the band, this is just....weird..... xD
    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, that sucks... It doesn't be cool to discover that.



    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow...lol
    But I disagree that bootlegs should be banned, I just think people shouldn't make profit out of them, they should be trade or just be available freely on the internet. To sell them is wrong IMO.
    Because if we're going to forbid (unofficional) live recording, then we have to ban all the live clips from, i.e, youtube too. What's the difference between listening (and watching) a gig in youtube or to a bootleg you download? Basically none.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well they're already forbid, but I think you know what I meant

    ReplyDelete
  27. oj väldigt konstigt:S
    Jag köper aldrig en skiva om den inte är officiel. Det känns fel på något sätt...
    Men Evanescence är ett jättebra band och jag älskar deras låtar:)

    Ha det så bra!

    //Ellinor

    ReplyDelete
  28. *picks self up off the floor after laughing nonstop for five minutes* That's hilarious, actually ^.^'' I'm not really sure how they could mix up you and Amy but they've done it alright! You're right, though, Anette ^.^ You get what you pay for. Haha hope you're having a good day.

    Yelena~

    ReplyDelete
  29. Where did you buy this?
    Reminds The Once CD That came with also Evanescence, Linkin Park and Avril Lavigne songs that was given to me ¬¬'

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello, Amy Lee! xD (sorry, I had to do this ;p)

    Bootlegs covers are usually corny and non-sense, plus the awful sound quality...

    Hugs from Brazil!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  31. That's really bizare!
    Was it you who bought/found this "CD"?

    By the way, the front side photo is one of my favorite from the DPP session =)

    Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
    Take care.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  32. ok. it sucks but is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  33. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Fucking funny! Sorry, i laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my god xP
    I don't believe in that =O
    Because this things I hate bootlegs

    And you're so much more beautiful then Amy Lee!

    Kisses from fan from Brazil!

    Carol Boquembuzo

    ReplyDelete
  35. So this isn't Amy Lee's blog? I'm leaving, goodbye!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hahahaha that's aweomse, I would so buy that :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Haha I guess that profesionals were doing that... :D
    I mean what a mistake... I think that not even my grandma would do such a mistake, because I am driving her crazy with Nightwish and I would probably lose it(ok maybe not)if she made a mistake... :P

    Hugs and kisses from Ana

    ReplyDelete
  38. I kind of burst out to laugh. In a way it's quite funny, frontside with Amy Lee and backside with Anette.
    But I truly understand you, bootlegs should be forbidden. Unfortunately in these days there might be plenty of them.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Actually....you may be brought this in Hong Kong,

    but mostly this kind of stuff are made in Taiwan or China (Mainland).

    According to the simplified Chinese words,

    I am so sure that......

    The CD doesn't not made in Hong Kong......100% sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. the information from the back side showed that....it's Mainland China's product.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I bet it felt so wierd for you to see that CD, Anette.

    ReplyDelete
  42. HAHAHA Oh dear Lord.

    Well, that's very typical for bootlegs. They just don't pay much attention to the cover or printing and it ends it up that way. I think someone had to be a bit drunk while priting the cover though.. I'm sorry Anette but that's hilarious!

    I saw 'Angel Falls First' bootleg with horrible lyric typos and misprints. What a shame. No one wanted to buy it. No wonder.

    Originally bootlegs meant to be illegally acquired copies of western DVDs or CDs for people in China because the government banned thousands of artists releases from the music stores but people wanted to listen so they were smuggling the original copies from the USA or Australia but it quickly turned into a big black market where people were making big bucks from since bootlegs are much cheaper than originals so it flodded the western markets. Oh the irony.. :s A friend from Beijing explained that to me a couple of years ago.

    Oh well, enjoy Your CD Anette XD

    ReplyDelete
  43. huh??, okay this is really bad xd your photo on a friggin Evanescence CD???
    HAHA, I want to buy this, where can i get it, crack of the century ;p
    Well, at least now they have a stunning beauy on front (A)

    Lots of Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is so sad that it is nearly hilarious! Where did you get this? Did you actually buy it yourself and if so, did the person who sold it to you realise that you're the woman on the cover? "Oooh so you're the singer of Evanescence?!" =)

    ReplyDelete
  45. *falls over* Woooww... You'd think they'd at least do *some* research so they could recognize whose picture they were putting on the cover. I don't know if I would die laughing or be very upset if I were you. Maybe I'd just be shocked ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow i bet they thought they could really pull that off and get away with it. Honestly i would just want it so it could give me a good laugh every now and then. Im sorry but it is kind of funny.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi from Belgium ^^ i love cover cute picture

    ReplyDelete
  48. HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT CD IS SO BAD, EVEN IN STUPIDS CDS AND BAD COPIES, ANETTE YOUR PICTURE IS VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  49. OMG that is sooo FUNNY XDXDXD OMFG LOOOL HAHAHAHA XDXDXD

    *hugs and bunnies*

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow, that's one big fail right there! I don't see the point in bootlegs myself, they're awful quality and get everything wrong, when for a slightly higher price you can get fab quality, the right tracks, the right pictures and it supports the artist! I don't understand some people...

    ReplyDelete
  51. HAUHAHAHUHAUHAHAHUAHAHAUHAUHA...
    There are crazy people in the world.!

    Kisses, dear.

    Dominique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Here in Russia we had a chance to buy Dark Passion Play illegal copy with Tarja on the cover!)))

    ReplyDelete
  53. Bootlegging artistry is terrible. Also I have no idea how they could confuse you with Amy Lee...you look so different!

    ReplyDelete
  54. It's interesting this people and this mind power. Nightwish covers to Evanescence album and maybe with Epica songs - an incredible jam session. But I still prefer Nightwish -the original.

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is terrible and funny in the meantime!

    They don't know to falsify... hahaha

    Here in Brazil there's many bootlegs like this, Not For Your Ears and In the Shadows are just example...

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  56. HAHA...sorry, that's just funny!

    I hate bootlegs...but I admit to owning some, they are usually what you pay for though.

    I haven't seen one that dramatic yet though :P

    ReplyDelete
  57. HAHA!
    wow..that is really funny.

    wrong, but horribly funny.

    some of them should be around just for laughs like this XD

    ReplyDelete
  58. It's really funny!!! Hahaha!

    But it's very horrible!!!

    Kiss,

    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  59. I don't buy this kind of product! Never!
    But it's 'funny' to find people who confuse you with Amy Lee... OMG! You're totally different! :P

    Big hug, dear Anette! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  60. hello my name is Ramses and I would talk with any of the banda to address an important topic that interested them much 013434340101 Call the number below this mark as well or add one of your contacts my email is ramses_95@hotmail.es Please Call or send me your number.
    hello my name is Ramses and I would talk with any of the banda to address an important topic that interested them much 013434340101 Call the number below this mark as well or add one of your contacts my email is ramses_95@hotmail.es Please Call or send me your number. please answer this message as a joke do not take nesesito talk to you but it is very important that I answer

    ReplyDelete
  61. goodness, I'm also against bootlegs, but you'd think after about three years people could recognize the covers of the two albums Evanescence has released -_-.
    But you're right, people get what they pay for. I don't see how people can confuse you with Amy Lee, the only thing you two have ever had in common was black hair and the fact you're both girls

    ReplyDelete
  62. wtf?Ahahahahaha...sorry but..it's stupid!Which songs it has this CD?

    *sorry for my bad english*

    kisses:D

    ReplyDelete
  63. my god...very perfect

    ReplyDelete
  64. This mistake is really unacceptable.
    At least they chose a good picture from you. You are very beautiful on this picture!
    But I don´t agree with you that bootlegs should be banished. Some of them are very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  65. Oh god... Those guys don't even know how to do a good bootleg
    I like the pic, altough it all

    ReplyDelete
  66. I actually found that goddamn hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  67. los invito a visitar www.theislanderperu.pe.kz , un fan site dedicado a nightwish en peru

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi Anette.
    So, Do you like Evanescence?
    What you think about them?

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hello Anette, hope you're fine. I just couldn't help to laugh about this, it's kind of funny, don't worry it's not that terrible... Trust me, IT COULD BE WORSE (you cannot imagine how worse). I like both bands a lot, don't feel bad. And yes I'm curious, what do you think about them? Just to know.
    Anyway have a nice day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete