I love the top and the corset, it looks really summery and romatic!
And nevermind about the bad hair, you don't see a thing about it on these pictures. Usually women tend to see those things more themselves than others, we are too self-aware =)
Woooooow Anette!!!! What a look! =) The top is absolutely gorgeous with the corsette!! I actually have a shirt like this and I always wear a black west over it but damn that corsette looks cool. I have to get me one too! Then these leggins/pants haha wow, I really dont know what to say about them but they sure look wild haha...
Haha, I cant stop staring at this outfit..In a way the pants and the top dont match at all, but the contrast they make is just..wow..! =) Its nice to see you wear white, you dont do it often. You look really pretty in the picture where you are curling your hair btw, I just have to say once again that Im jealous of your skin.
Corsette!!! I love it!! there absolutly gorgeous. These clothes fit you so well :-) You look good in everything! The pants are one of a kind. I like it on you but I would never wear that :p Thanks for posting again.. Don't worry about that bad hair day.. Everyone has it once in a while.
Enjoy your day Anette sweet kisses from Ann XxxXxxX
Hi there ^^ I love the first pic when you curly your hair! and for the outfit i like very much the corset! corset is one of women best friend ;) Have a nice day, take care <3
That's a great combination, the corset and the blouse. I really like that one! The jeans are quite wild. ;) I think they would have suited with something else better, but why not mix styles like you did.
Nice outfit Anette! I really like those corsets you have!! And you look great with them! I know those bad hairdays.. I have one right now! Hate it.. I'm thinking of cutting of my hair next week, it really doesn't fall the way I want it to. Hugs
Wow Anette, that's awesome outfit! I love that corset, and your hair looks really beautiful. You should wear more corsets, they really wears you. Have a nice day (with sleep maybe :D) Hugs, aveaurora
Anette that top and corset are simply stunning and the top would also look great with nice black corset and a little black mini skirt with lacy leggings under :=)
Hi Anette Supercute outfit! Love the jeans and blouse alot, they suit you well =D And the curly hair looks really good on you too! you look like an angel!
Corset again! Awesome. You look beautiful. Perfect matching blouse. I'm not sure about the holes in the jeans.. but I love the color and the shoes are great!
What a hottie! Stop making me jealous, please ;)))
This outfit is really unusual, something only few people would dare wear I guess, but you pull it off great. At first I thought you had torn leggins though, not jeans. One of the things I respect about you is the way you dare experiment regardless of what people might say. Don't ever change this :)
Wow!!! That is really great outfit but don't worry about your hair it looks great. And everyone has a bad hair day at least once a month(at least I do)... :D
Woooow Anette!! Great outfit! (like every day :D) I like this blouse very much! ...and I can't see anything of your bad-hair-day..Your hair looks so lovely in these photos ;)
Wow, that outfit is hot! I wish we could find cloths like that in America! Those shoes are awesome, and I'm positively drooling all over the top. You looked great!
I can't tell that your having a bad hair day. Do you mean it's frizzy or just flat? Have you thought about switching up shampoos? I do that every month, I switch brands back-and-forth. I find that it helps keep my hair glossy and de-gunked and keeps the frizzies to a minimum :)
Hi there :* I love your hair on the firts photo, so pretty ^^ And I like the top of your outfit in the second and third photo, is so romantic :) But I dislike the bottom ^^" anyway, if You like it, that's ok :) Kisses :*
Sometimes my hair has very, very bad days too But... I think YOUR hair is beautiful everyday, really You looks great with dark, blonde, ginger, brown, curly or straight hair! Don't worry about that Everyway your hair and you look fantastic I hope you can sleep now :)
Take care!!!
PS: I loved your top and your jeans and the whole outfit :)
Hi my dear :) So, I've seen you, guys. I thought you would be good. No, you weren't good. YOU WERE AMAZING AND TOTALLY STUNNING!! :) I've got many impression from the show, but they're a bit.. blurred, maybe because I was tired or what. First, the bad ones. I've probably done one mistake which took half of all the pleasure away. I was sitting very far from the stage, on a raised platform, and so I could see you only on the screens, not "face to face" :( I considered going closer to the stage but I didn't know what would the loudness do with my head and I didn't wanna risk not enjoying the concert because of some damn headache. Maybe nothing would happen to my head and I would enjoy it much better being closer... who knows. Next time I'll be smarter :) Another sad thing, there were a few guys behind me saying bad words about you. I wanted to kick their asses and shout "Shut up!" to them. And possibly I would do that if I wasn't just a 14-yrs-old afraid-looking little girl (with life ahead.. For a memory of one bad word she would punch their faces..) I don't know why the words "metal" and "black clothes, dark look, no smile" must be always connected. Why couldn't a metal singer be blond, with white clothes, normal (or even happy) look and smiles on her face? Why are some people who like metal so non-tolerant and uncompromising? (I'm not saying that everybody is like that, of course there are many metal fans who are very fine and tolerant people). I traveled with my family trough the republic to see you. The journey wasn't easy, we couldn't find the right way, at the festival it was a bit scary - drunks, mud, darkness, crowds, smoke, cold, those stupid guys behind me screaming bad words... But IT WAS WORTH IT. Now the GOOD STUFF comes!! Your singing was sooo beautiful!!! So pure, clear and exact! Boys were absolutely great as well, of course! And you don't know how happy I was when I heard the first tones of Dead Boy's Poem! Several months ago, I was wondering and thought "I would LOVE to hear Anette singing DBP, but they probably aren't gonna play it.." And then I saw a video from Brixton - and you were playing this incredible song! I was so stunned, because it doesn't usually happen that my imaginations come true. This one came, and the same it was with Ghost Love Score... um, let's go back to yesterday's show. You sound so.. indescribably great! Your voice is different that on album or video... it sounds very cute and higher :) And hey, you managed ALL the songs SO BEAUTIFULLY! I haven't seen any better show!! You sang almost all the songs I wanted to hear on the concert, which was very nice thing ;) I loved as Marco kicked Emppu, that made me laugh :D And I also laughed quite a lot when you and Emppu were walking like something between ancient Egyptians and hens.. :D:D And hey - when you were taling to us, you weren't boring as you said! However you may feel bored by my loong comment now, so I'm gonna end now... just one thing: It seemed to me that you were kinda nervous when talking to us, you usually seem more sure of yourself... maybe you weren't nervous, I don't know. In the case that you were, I understand it. So many people with expectations, so much responsibility... but you HAVE managed it perfectly, there is nothing to be nervous for! You are very special person with such a graceful heart and voice. Keep it up, girl. You rule. You're strong, charismatic and lovely person. Hugs, Susan
What a beautiful outfit! My favourite individual parts are the floaty white top and the lovely corset. Yet the ripped trousers go very well with them - I never would have thought such a combination could look so sexy! Great rock chick look. :-)
I know it is really unplaced here but i relly hope to find help in here at ja or may just write. and I even know the the question time is really over but I had no chance for giving the question. but this happend just that short time ago and now my mind really feels overloaded. My mother died pancreatic cancer after many month fighting and now just loose the war. I just wanted to know how to ease a bit the pain and overloaded mind of you.
I'm not a big fan of yours, but, as person, you seem very nice and lovely. You know, you are interested in fans, and this really matters :)
BUT I think your blog would improve if you posted something more about your music career, your achievements in the musical industry, not only about what you dressed the way before, what you'll wear the next day etc. Just an idea ;)
I really like the corset & dress together. And your hair is great. How did you learn to do ghd curls? I've been trying for so long to learn, but I cant!
your post was probably meant to the real owner of this journal but since I just happened to check this place too, couldn't help that your post caught my attention. I've lost several people to cancer over the years, the last case being exactly what you described, a pancreatic cancer. Horrible thing, and it happened in only a few weeks.
How to deal with that? Being alone and thinking things over for a while might sound good at first, but on the longer run, don't withdraw. If you have close friends, people that you can trust, gather them around you and let all emotion out. If you feel like hugging someone and crying your heart out against their shoulder, do it; if you feel angry and mad and just want to throw a fit how unfair the world is, do it -- or, if you're like me: very hard to express negative, "weak" emotions in public, draw, paint, write... My mother lost almost all her family in a short time and all I could do to deal with her sadness and my own helpless feeling when seeing her sad was to paint a picture for her... :) (she understood what I tried to say -- sometimes art can be the only outlet for emotions. Even if you think you're not artistically "talented" -- just getting the sadness out of yourself in any way possible can be extremely therapeutic :))
Dunno if this was any help but anyways, *hugs*, and lots of strength,
I love your corset, but I don't like of the trousers . Maybe if you had wore the last one (black and shine) would be better. Just my opinion (yes, I'm really critc and annoying..lol)
Continue post whatever you wants, don't care about people says. You are a wonderfull human being. I love everything you post, like fashion, food, travels, is very fun watch nightwish life, and you made the life of yours truly fans better for sharing you thoughts with us.
Luv ya, Nettan!!!
Kisses, hugs and all happiness from a brazilian fan.
Anette Stay as you are and post whatever you want even it would be the last .... but I think everyone are happy that you share a bit of life of yours. I think it is a big honour for our who like you as person and who really support you no matter what you're doing or wearing
Oh my god, you were so cute in the first photo, each day more beautiful (sorry for bad english, while studying).
Listen me, i know that many people say bad things about you, but don't give your atention, only give it for the people that like you and that have you like an example, like me, my sister Rafaela and everybody in Brazilian fanclub.
You're a star and never forget this, i love you, simple and deep. Lycka Till Dig!
Oh my gosh, you look AMAZING! Honestly, you really look gorgeous! I don't care what others may think, I think you have an amazing sense of style! And I think your hair looks beautiful like that. Glad the gig went well!
And By The Way why is someone joyning this blog who don'T like you and you carrer dictate you what you have to write write what you want it is your desicion. if this person isn't happy for what you WANNA share with your fans then give the fuck about that.Share what you want and if it it's just a " hello here I am again. But this is a sign for that you care about those fans who really like and love you for what you are did for nightwwish and your person. (just my opinionand I think of some too.)it'S something your predecessor didn't and that makes you more sympathic in my eyes!!!)
Post in your blog what you want. Not to hear what others say. We (your fans) would like to know what you think, and you have done this, expressing your thoughts here. Your blog is very good. Continue to be who you are, Brazil loves you. Come visit our country again someday. Greetings to Brazil.
Hello Anette! I love that outfit...and I love your hair curly, too!!! :D It's very beautiful that way. :) I have a few links...to some little poster things I made for your HEPHEPs!!!! :D http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/HEPHEP1.png http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/HEPHEP2.png http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/HEPHEP4.png http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/HEPHEP5.png Hope you enjoy them!!!!!!! ^_^ -Allie
... and drat -- editing comments afterwards seems to be impossible so had to delete the original one -- just wanted to add that your outfit looks great, really wild! ;-) Quite pirate-y, actually -- would go well with Tuomas' Jack Sparrow -headscarf... ;-D Hmn... hard to see the exact color of the corset -- is it gold-ish? -- very beautiful, anyway!
Heh, and so glad to see I'm not the only one having a bad hair day ;) I just can't use any sort of curlers without making my hair look like barbed wire; I'm far too lazy to even blow dry and styling mousses and whatever hair shaping products there are are complete mystery to me. LOL! :D
Talking about fashion, this blog is dangerous, ya know ;-) -- I used to be a huge "fashionista" in the '90's... adored Versace, Gaultier, McQueen, etc... forgot it for a long time but now... woah, gotta be careful for not re-kindling that old fascination since my paycheck is far too thin for that at the moment... :-p
Do you happen to like Barcelonan designers, btw? Muxart has some nice shoes and Desigual jackets... heartily recommended, if you ever go there ;-)
Should've commented on the Michael Jackson topic but wasn't around -- suffice to say the hypocricy of media and how negative news are always the ones most popular pisses me off too. Even if there's clearly a psychological calling for "celebrity gossip": when a "normal" person screws up and then reads from the tabloids that OMG! celebrity this-and-that screwed up too -- well, phew! now I don't need to feel so shit about myself anymore when "famous people" ain't any better. Or, they can even feel like better persons for awhile: "OMG -- celebrity drove a car when drunk -- at least _I_ don't do that, _I_'m better than that so-called "celebrity"! Sad but true, this between-the-lines crap every discussion forum is so full of... O__O
Just goes to underline that no matter what, stay true to yourself and do your own thing -- if it doesn't please someone, that's _their_ problem ;-)
You look so lovely in these pictures. Very creative style! And your hair looked beautiful as well. =) I know how it feels to have a bad hair day and feel self-conscious about it. My hair is like my security blanket, haha. I want to see you and the boys in concert again so much! I wish you were coming back to Canada, hehe. Everyone who is seeing you guys in concert is so very lucky right now! I can't wait when you come back in the future.
Such a perfect outfit =) As i know ZARA they do the same things as many famous designers do but with a more lower price)_ so i used to buy things they make)_ And as a whole you look gorgeous in that snow white clothes)_and the pants are also cool... Take care, Inga
Oh my life ... I don't know what to think of that outfit , but as someone said previously , I couldn't stop looking at it for a very long time! Your hair looks gorgeous my dear :) quite nice I thought - I am a HUGE fan of the corset and the pants and the shoes and the shirt (in that order) - I'm totally head over heels for your style ♥ - Suzy C. ♥
anette hello my name is Ramses is that you have not answered any of my messages are lies or believe that it is a scammer but I would not really talk to you I am one of your biggest fans and I have some very good suggestions for you and the group nightwish but I want to answer my messages or call this number 01 3434340101 marcal just like any cell phone or house where you are or send me your phone number or mobile home and I can call you or if you can not add one of your contacts menssenger is my ramses_95@hotmail.es or send yours to be able to talk not think that is a lie I really want to talk with you I am one of your fans do not think I hurt you or other things I just want to talk with you please so you want more answer. hej mitt namn är Ramses Anette är att du har inte svarat på någon av mina meddelanden är eller tror att det är en scammer men jag vill egentligen inte prata med dig är jag en av dina största fans, och jag har några mycket bra förslag för dig och gruppen Nightwish men jag vill svara på mina meddelanden eller ringa detta nummer 01 3434340101 marcal precis som alla mobilen eller huset där du är eller skicka mig ditt telefonnummer eller husvagn och jag kan ringa dig eller om du inte kan lägga till ett av dina kontakter menssenger är min ramses_95@hotmail.es eller skicka din kunna prata inte tror att det är en lögn jag verkligen vill prata med dig är jag en av dina fans tror inte att jag skada dig eller andra saker som jag vill bara prata med dig vänligen så du vill ha fler svar
Dear Anette ! I have seen some videos of you at Masters of Rock,and I LOVE your earrings on the videos !! So, can you tell me where do you buy your earrings ? Thank you for the answer ! (I really hope that you will read this comment ;))
nice to found this blog, I really love the purple in the background. Maybe this is the best blog what I visit today, and by the way, thanks for share Generic Viagra
I love the top and the corset, it looks really summery and romatic!
ReplyDeleteAnd nevermind about the bad hair, you don't see a thing about it on these pictures. Usually women tend to see those things more themselves than others, we are too self-aware =)
Woooooow Anette!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a look! =)
The top is absolutely gorgeous with the corsette!! I actually have a shirt like this and I always wear a black west over it but damn that corsette looks cool. I have to get me one too!
Then these leggins/pants haha wow, I really dont know what to say about them but they sure look wild haha...
You look very beautiful again!! I love that jeans! :D And your hair looks great! :D
ReplyDelete~Night*Star~
Haha, I cant stop staring at this outfit..In a way the pants and the top dont match at all, but the contrast they make is just..wow..! =)
ReplyDeleteIts nice to see you wear white, you dont do it often.
You look really pretty in the picture where you are curling your hair btw, I just have to say once again that Im jealous of your skin.
Corsette!!! I love it!! there absolutly gorgeous. These clothes fit you so well :-)
ReplyDeleteYou look good in everything!
The pants are one of a kind. I like it on you but I would never wear that :p
Thanks for posting again.. Don't worry about that bad hair day.. Everyone has it once in a while.
Enjoy your day Anette
sweet kisses from Ann
XxxXxxX
WAW it's Very Very Beautiful! love It so much <3
ReplyDeleteYour are Wonderful :)
I love you strong, continues to make us dream
Kiss Maeva
Wow, you were amazing!! I love the blouse and it suits you really well ^^
ReplyDeleteLove from Spain ^^
Good top. But i don't like pants.
ReplyDeleteAre u ready for Kvinesdal tomarrow? It's gonna be awsome. We norwegian love Nightwish.
Ha en fin dag :)
You look stunning :)
ReplyDeleteLove the corset top.
And you hair and make up is wow.
take care Lisax
Hi there ^^
ReplyDeleteI love the first pic when you curly your hair! and for the outfit i like very much the corset! corset is one of women best friend ;)
Have a nice day, take care <3
Wow, Nettan! =D
ReplyDeleteYou looked like Éowyn from The Lord Of The Rings with this blouse/top and corset! ;p
I've seen 2 videos on YouTube already and you were, of course, brilliant! ^^
Hugs from Brazil!
^^
You should correct the name of your post "Slovenia in the day", cause you weren't in Slovenia;-)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL outfit.
ReplyDeleteRight now , I am telling my mum to make me something like that.
You are sooooo sweet in that :)
♥Hugs♥
Ena
That's a great combination, the corset and the blouse. I really like that one! The jeans are quite wild. ;) I think they would have suited with something else better, but why not mix styles like you did.
ReplyDeleteOne word: WOW!
ReplyDeleteAnette you look absolutely fabulous! I love the whole outfit ... it looks great on you. Wow! =)
nice outfit anette keep on rocking and it's look great on you bty i mean by the way bty :)
ReplyDeleteNice outfit Anette! I really like those corsets you have!! And you look great with them!
ReplyDeleteI know those bad hairdays.. I have one right now! Hate it.. I'm thinking of cutting of my hair next week, it really doesn't fall the way I want it to.
Hugs
Wow Anette, that's awesome outfit! I love that corset, and your hair looks really beautiful. You should wear more corsets, they really wears you.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day (with sleep maybe :D)
Hugs, aveaurora
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteWow I really love it, the corset and the jeans are really crushing :)
Do you always do your hair yourself ? :)
hugs Will Therese
Anette that top and corset are simply stunning and the top would also look great with nice black corset and a little black mini skirt with lacy leggings under :=)
ReplyDeletelove and respect
Nikki
x
wow!! look at you.. !! ;=)
ReplyDeletethis look is really rocky and great!! you look great.. even in the bad hair days.. hehe ;=)
Wow, I just love this Outfit. The jeans are amazing and the corset is gorgeous! I love your style!
ReplyDeletehugs, Victoria
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI love the jeans... And I think that you look like an Angel on your curly hair!
Love Tanja
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteSupercute outfit!
Love the jeans and blouse alot, they suit you well =D
And the curly hair looks really good on you too! you look like an angel!
Lots of Love, Lisa
Hi Anette ^_^
ReplyDeleteHow are you ?
You are very pretty :)
Love from France
Caroline
Good day Anette and everyone!
ReplyDeleteCorset again! Awesome. You look beautiful. Perfect matching blouse. I'm not sure about the holes in the jeans.. but I love the color and the shoes are great!
What a hottie! Stop making me jealous, please ;)))
<3
Karolina
I know nothing about fashion but i sure can tell what is pretty and what is not. And my god you look amazing in that outfit!!.. :)
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is really unusual, something only few people would dare wear I guess, but you pull it off great. At first I thought you had torn leggins though, not jeans.
ReplyDeleteOne of the things I respect about you is the way you dare experiment regardless of what people might say. Don't ever change this :)
Wow!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is really great outfit but don't worry about your hair it looks great. And everyone has a bad hair day at least once a month(at least I do)... :D
Hugs and kisses from Ana
Woooow Anette!! Great outfit! (like every day :D) I like this blouse very much! ...and I can't see anything of your bad-hair-day..Your hair looks so lovely in these photos ;)
ReplyDeletehugs xxx
Aaawww the outfilt is amazing *.*
ReplyDeleteKisses to you,
Martina.
OMG Anette!!! *faints* that's just stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that outfit is hot! I wish we could find cloths like that in America! Those shoes are awesome, and I'm positively drooling all over the top. You looked great!
ReplyDeleteYou look AWESOME!!!!! Really hot :)
ReplyDeleteI can't tell that your having a bad hair day. Do you mean it's frizzy or just flat? Have you thought about switching up shampoos? I do that every month, I switch brands back-and-forth. I find that it helps keep my hair glossy and de-gunked and keeps the frizzies to a minimum :)
Hugs,
Falyssa
you're beautiful Annette!
ReplyDeleteBest outfit yet <3 Bar from the one you wore in Copenhagen, 2007 ^^
ReplyDeleteUAUUUUUUU... Very beautiful. You are so beautiful in these clothes. Very very nice. Have a good day. Greetings from Brazil.
ReplyDeleteHi there :*
ReplyDeleteI love your hair on the firts photo, so pretty ^^ And I like the top of your outfit in the second and third photo, is so romantic :) But I dislike the bottom ^^" anyway, if You like it, that's ok :)
Kisses :*
I'm wondering how you do this - that you look everytime pretty. It's cool, seems to be comfortable (for me), really good.
ReplyDeleteJust perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as ever you are!!!
I hope someday I can see you and the band live!!
This is my dream. You are a perfect dream, hiuhihi
Kisses from Brazil!!!
i love your outfit!! you look great ^^
ReplyDeletei just love the fact you share your life with us in the blog
Dark kises from Spain
Wow.... Tell me, Anette: why are you so beautiful??
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyour hair looks so beautiful and cute in the first pic.. I wonder how it looks when it is not in a bad day xD
ReplyDeleteAnd I really liked the jeans and the shoes, gorgeous :)
Hi from Belgium,OMG i love your look is beautifull,you are so cute <3
ReplyDeleteSometimes my hair has very, very bad days too
ReplyDeleteBut... I think YOUR hair is beautiful everyday, really
You looks great with dark, blonde, ginger, brown, curly or straight hair!
Don't worry about that
Everyway your hair and you look fantastic
I hope you can sleep now :)
Take care!!!
PS: I loved your top and your jeans and the whole outfit :)
WOW!
ReplyDeleteAnette, you look gorgeous!! Outfit is amazing, everything looks great! Especially blouse/top! Very very nice!
Take care! Kisses and hugs!
Paulina
How do you do that over and over again? To look so great with great clothes :)
ReplyDeleteHope the gig went well!
Have a nice evening :)
Hugs
Anette i love your corset!
ReplyDeletewoww!i like your curly hair!:D and the jeans is very extravagant..:D
ReplyDeleteoh and i hope you will be sleep tonight:D
kiss
sweetie:)
So original! You're really cute ^_^
ReplyDeleteLucinda
Hi my dear :)
ReplyDeleteSo, I've seen you, guys. I thought you would be good. No, you weren't good.
YOU WERE AMAZING AND TOTALLY STUNNING!! :)
I've got many impression from the show, but they're a bit.. blurred, maybe because I was tired or what. First, the bad ones.
I've probably done one mistake which took half of all the pleasure away. I was sitting very far from the stage, on a raised platform, and so I could see you only on the screens, not "face to face" :( I considered going closer to the stage but I didn't know what would the loudness do with my head and I didn't wanna risk not enjoying the concert because of some damn headache. Maybe nothing would happen to my head and I would enjoy it much better being closer... who knows. Next time I'll be smarter :)
Another sad thing, there were a few guys behind me saying bad words about you. I wanted to kick their asses and shout "Shut up!" to them. And possibly I would do that if I wasn't just a 14-yrs-old afraid-looking little girl (with life ahead.. For a memory of one bad word she would punch their faces..) I don't know why the words "metal" and "black clothes, dark look, no smile" must be always connected. Why couldn't a metal singer be blond, with white clothes, normal (or even happy) look and smiles on her face? Why are some people who like metal so non-tolerant and uncompromising? (I'm not saying that everybody is like that, of course there are many metal fans who are very fine and tolerant people).
I traveled with my family trough the republic to see you. The journey wasn't easy, we couldn't find the right way, at the festival it was a bit scary - drunks, mud, darkness, crowds, smoke, cold, those stupid guys behind me screaming bad words... But IT WAS WORTH IT.
Now the GOOD STUFF comes!!
Your singing was sooo beautiful!!! So pure, clear and exact! Boys were absolutely great as well, of course! And you don't know how happy I was when I heard the first tones of Dead Boy's Poem! Several months ago, I was wondering and thought "I would LOVE to hear Anette singing DBP, but they probably aren't gonna play it.." And then I saw a video from Brixton - and you were playing this incredible song! I was so stunned, because it doesn't usually happen that my imaginations come true. This one came, and the same it was with Ghost Love Score... um, let's go back to yesterday's show.
You sound so.. indescribably great! Your voice is different that on album or video... it sounds very cute and higher :) And hey, you managed ALL the songs SO BEAUTIFULLY! I haven't seen any better show!!
You sang almost all the songs I wanted to hear on the concert, which was very nice thing ;) I loved as Marco kicked Emppu, that made me laugh :D And I also laughed quite a lot when you and Emppu were walking like something between ancient Egyptians and hens.. :D:D
And hey - when you were taling to us, you weren't boring as you said!
However you may feel bored by my loong comment now, so I'm gonna end now... just one thing: It seemed to me that you were kinda nervous when talking to us, you usually seem more sure of yourself... maybe you weren't nervous, I don't know. In the case that you were, I understand it. So many people with expectations, so much responsibility... but you HAVE managed it perfectly, there is nothing to be nervous for! You are very special person with such a graceful heart and voice. Keep it up, girl. You rule. You're strong, charismatic and lovely person.
Hugs, Susan
Woow, you look super beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhy are you always so f****** pretty? =)
You sang amanzily too!
Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio
Hi, you look really amazing and very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is good too!
big hug from Croatia!!!
Wow! I love your outfit Anette! And I think everyone knows what you mean wth bad hair days although yours looked really good anyway :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful outfit!
Hi my dear Anette
ReplyDeleteyou'r so cute!!
I'm hairdresser and i have I have the same lisseur's you lol
Love
Isabelle
What a beautiful outfit! My favourite individual parts are the floaty white top and the lovely corset. Yet the ripped trousers go very well with them - I never would have thought such a combination could look so sexy! Great rock chick look. :-)
ReplyDeleteI would repeat everything 'Z' said =)) Sweet dreams! Marina
ReplyDeleteI love the outfit! And I don't know what you are talking about with the hair. It looks fine to me in both pictures.
ReplyDeleteHej there,
ReplyDeleteit looks really great at you.
I know it is really unplaced here but i relly hope to find help in here at ja or may just write. and I even know the the question time is really over but I had no chance for giving the question. but this happend just that short time ago and now my mind really feels overloaded. My mother died pancreatic cancer after many month fighting and now just loose the war. I just wanted to know how to ease a bit the pain and overloaded mind of you.
please give answer
I'm not a big fan of yours, but, as person, you seem very nice and lovely. You know, you are interested in fans, and this really matters :)
ReplyDeleteBUT I think your blog would improve if you posted something more about your music career, your achievements in the musical industry, not only about what you dressed the way before, what you'll wear the next day etc. Just an idea ;)
I really like the corset & dress together. And your hair is great. How did you learn to do ghd curls? I've been trying for so long to learn, but I cant!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED YOUR HAIR! Wow, you look reeeeeally great!
ReplyDelete;)
And you post here whatever you want
With love,
Dominique.
Typhoon725 --
ReplyDeleteyour post was probably meant to the real owner of this journal but since I just happened to check this place too, couldn't help that your post caught my attention. I've lost several people to cancer over the years, the last case being exactly what you described, a pancreatic cancer. Horrible thing, and it happened in only a few weeks.
How to deal with that? Being alone and thinking things over for a while might sound good at first, but on the longer run, don't withdraw. If you have close friends, people that you can trust, gather them around you and let all emotion out. If you feel like hugging someone and crying your heart out against their shoulder, do it; if you feel angry and mad and just want to throw a fit how unfair the world is, do it -- or, if you're like me: very hard to express negative, "weak" emotions in public, draw, paint, write... My mother lost almost all her family in a short time and all I could do to deal with her sadness and my own helpless feeling when seeing her sad was to paint a picture for her... :) (she understood what I tried to say -- sometimes art can be the only outlet for emotions. Even if you think you're not artistically "talented" -- just getting the sadness out of yourself in any way possible can be extremely therapeutic :))
Dunno if this was any help but anyways, *hugs*, and lots of strength,
Minna
I love your corset, but I don't like of the trousers . Maybe if you had wore the last one (black and shine) would be better. Just my opinion (yes, I'm really critc and annoying..lol)
ReplyDeleteContinue post whatever you wants, don't care about people says. You are a wonderfull human being. I love everything you post, like fashion, food, travels, is very fun watch nightwish life, and you made the life of yours truly fans better for sharing you thoughts with us.
Luv ya, Nettan!!!
Kisses, hugs and all happiness from a brazilian fan.
P.S. I love your curly hair
I really like this look ;D
ReplyDeleteNettan, post what you want ;)
Kisses from Brazil, dear ;*
Anette Stay as you are and post whatever you want even it would be the last .... but I think everyone are happy that you share a bit of life of yours. I think it is a big honour for our who like you as person and who really support you no matter what you're doing or wearing
ReplyDeletegreetings
Verena-Viola
Oh my god, you were so cute in the first photo, each day more beautiful (sorry for bad english, while studying).
ReplyDeleteListen me, i know that many people say bad things about you, but don't give your atention, only give it for the people that like you and that have you like an example, like me, my sister Rafaela and everybody in Brazilian fanclub.
You're a star and never forget this, i love you, simple and deep.
Lycka Till Dig!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you look AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, you really look gorgeous!
I don't care what others may think,
I think you have an amazing sense of style!
And I think your hair
looks beautiful like that.
Glad the gig went well!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
And By The Way why is someone joyning this blog who don'T like you and you carrer dictate you what you have to write write what you want it is your desicion. if this person isn't happy for what you WANNA share with your fans then give the fuck about that.Share what you want and if it it's just a " hello here I am again. But this is a sign for that you care about those fans who really like and love you for what you are did for nightwwish and your person.
ReplyDelete(just my opinionand I think of some too.)it'S something your predecessor didn't and that makes you more sympathic in my eyes!!!)
Verena-Viola
You look gorgeous, Nettie!
ReplyDeleteWell, as always. :D
Take care,
Dimitris
Post in your blog what you want. Not to hear what others say. We (your fans) would like to know what you think, and you have done this, expressing your thoughts here. Your blog is very good. Continue to be who you are, Brazil loves you. Come visit our country again someday.
ReplyDeleteGreetings to Brazil.
daaamn!!!! loved the outfit!!!and the corset fits just perfecton you!!
ReplyDeletegreetings from chile!!!
hope tosee you sonn down here!!
Your outfit is so awesome! It proves you can have something be gothic, but also have the majority of the color be white to! =D
ReplyDeleteHello Anette!
ReplyDeleteI love that outfit...and I love your hair curly, too!!! :D It's very beautiful that way. :)
I have a few links...to some little poster things I made for your HEPHEPs!!!! :D
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/HEPHEP1.png
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/HEPHEP2.png
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/HEPHEP4.png
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/HEPHEP5.png
Hope you enjoy them!!!!!!! ^_^
-Allie
you are beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteRed-haired Anette rules!
ReplyDeleteAny chance to see you red-haired again? *.*
Have a great gig today in Norway.
With love,
Dominique.
Och Hejssan Nettan... :)
ReplyDelete... and drat -- editing comments afterwards seems to be impossible so had to delete the original one -- just wanted to add that your outfit looks great, really wild! ;-) Quite pirate-y, actually -- would go well with Tuomas' Jack Sparrow -headscarf... ;-D Hmn... hard to see the exact color of the corset -- is it gold-ish? -- very beautiful, anyway!
Heh, and so glad to see I'm not the only one having a bad hair day ;) I just can't use any sort of curlers without making my hair look like barbed wire; I'm far too lazy to even blow dry and styling mousses and whatever hair shaping products there are are complete mystery to me. LOL! :D
Talking about fashion, this blog is dangerous, ya know ;-) -- I used to be a huge "fashionista" in the '90's... adored Versace, Gaultier, McQueen, etc... forgot it for a long time but now... woah, gotta be careful for not re-kindling that old fascination since my paycheck is far too thin for that at the moment... :-p
Do you happen to like Barcelonan designers, btw? Muxart has some nice shoes and Desigual jackets... heartily recommended, if you ever go there ;-)
Should've commented on the Michael Jackson topic but wasn't around -- suffice to say the hypocricy of media and how negative news are always the ones most popular pisses me off too. Even if there's clearly a psychological calling for "celebrity gossip": when a "normal" person screws up and then reads from the tabloids that OMG! celebrity this-and-that screwed up too -- well, phew! now I don't need to feel so shit about myself anymore when "famous people" ain't any better. Or, they can even feel like better persons for awhile: "OMG -- celebrity drove a car when drunk -- at least _I_ don't do that, _I_'m better than that so-called "celebrity"! Sad but true, this between-the-lines crap every discussion forum is so full of... O__O
Just goes to underline that no matter what, stay true to yourself and do your own thing -- if it doesn't please someone, that's _their_ problem ;-)
Have a nice weekend and good luck for the gigs :)
- Minna
Hi!
ReplyDeleteCorsette and jacket, really cool. I wish I had a corsette :D:D
Jeans are really wild. Hehe. Something special.
I like your hair curled.
Have a nice day!
This is really a kind of clothes I´d expect from you, Anette.... it fits your style perfectly.
ReplyDeleteRiktigt snyggt! Jag gillar verkligen din klädsmak =)
ReplyDeletevery nice outfit!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so lovely in these pictures. Very creative style! And your hair looked beautiful as well. =) I know how it feels to have a bad hair day and feel self-conscious about it. My hair is like my security blanket, haha.
ReplyDeleteI want to see you and the boys in concert again so much! I wish you were coming back to Canada, hehe. Everyone who is seeing you guys in concert is so very lucky right now! I can't wait when you come back in the future.
You look gorgeous! The top shows that is not necessary to show a lot of skin to be sexy and your hairstyle is beautiful =)
ReplyDelete<3
Maria.
Hi Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteThis outfit absolutely suits you, as all of your other outfits do :) You look very attractive :)
Take care!
Jani
Such a perfect outfit =) As i know ZARA they do the same things as many famous designers do but with a more lower price)_ so i used to buy things they make)_
ReplyDeleteAnd as a whole you look gorgeous in that snow white clothes)_and the pants are also cool...
Take care,
Inga
I loved corset !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ^^
sorry my terrible(poor) english
From Brazil
kisses
Oh my life ... I don't know what to think of that outfit , but as someone said previously , I couldn't stop looking at it for a very long time! Your hair looks gorgeous my dear :) quite nice I thought - I am a HUGE fan of the corset and the pants and the shoes and the shirt (in that order) - I'm totally head over heels for your style ♥
ReplyDelete- Suzy C. ♥
I like the way your hair looks, it seems softer now it is not extensions. You look simply great!
ReplyDeleteI love you !!!!!!!!!!!You is much better than Tarja
ReplyDeleteNice outfit as always.. You was fantastic in the Czech Republic "Masters Of Rock" ;)
ReplyDeleteanette hello my name is Ramses is that you have not answered any of my messages are lies or believe that it is a scammer but I would not really talk to you I am one of your biggest fans and I have some very good suggestions for you and the group nightwish but I want to answer my messages or call this number 01 3434340101 marcal just like any cell phone or house where you are or send me your phone number or mobile home and I can call you or if you can not add one of your contacts menssenger is my ramses_95@hotmail.es or send yours to be able to talk not think that is a lie I really want to talk with you I am one of your fans do not think I hurt you or other things I just want to talk with you please so you want more answer.
ReplyDeletehej mitt namn är Ramses Anette är att du har inte svarat på någon av mina meddelanden är eller tror att det är en scammer men jag vill egentligen inte prata med dig är jag en av dina största fans, och jag har några mycket bra förslag för dig och gruppen Nightwish men jag vill svara på mina meddelanden eller ringa detta nummer 01 3434340101 marcal precis som alla mobilen eller huset där du är eller skicka mig ditt telefonnummer eller husvagn och jag kan ringa dig eller om du inte kan lägga till ett av dina kontakter menssenger är min ramses_95@hotmail.es eller skicka din kunna prata inte tror att det är en lögn jag verkligen vill prata med dig är jag en av dina fans tror inte att jag skada dig eller andra saker som jag vill bara prata med dig vänligen så du vill ha fler svar
Dear Anette !
ReplyDeleteI have seen some videos of you at Masters of Rock,and I LOVE your earrings on the videos !! So, can you tell me where do you buy your earrings ?
Thank you for the answer ! (I really hope that you will read this comment ;))
nice to found this blog, I really love the purple in the background. Maybe this is the best blog what I visit today, and by the way, thanks for share Generic Viagra
ReplyDeleteViagra Online Cheap Viagra
i like this blog... also visit hotel in bandung god luck!!
ReplyDelete