I love that picture of you! The food looks good, I like vegie burgers myself, and I also like your ring I actually have that grey polish! HaHa But my coffee today was from when I went with my step-mum to the Asian market here in Texas, and it's really good!
Are those vegetarian meat balls taste like..ahnn...sponges? Or are they a mix of ingredients?
Because, I switched animal meat for soy meat. But, I don't like the soy steak and balls at all. They are not bad, but I prefer the minced soy meat, eh eh. And those ones on the photo look yummy.
Thanks for sharing the photos =) And i'm so sorry for my terrible English.
Greetings from a fan from Brazil. Take care. Fábio
Hey there! I've found some cool clothes at an internet auction lately and I thought you would like it. One is a beautiful white dress (gothic lolita style) and the second one are absolutely fantastic trousers. It would be great to see you wearing sth like that at a concert :D
I am glad you had a nice day. I have been hiding from the sun today with a migrain :=(.
Them meatballs look very nice. I had some vegetarian meatballs (from a company called Grassingtons) yesterday which are a very nice flavour and texture but I had them with some Swedish meatball packet sauce I found. It was very very nice but I'm not sure if it tasted like the real sauce.
Starálfur them clothes are very nice and unusual :=).
That's great, Anette :) I asked because it's been 2 years I'm one too, but in the first months I had some problems, like anemia, etc.. but I'm glad you didn't have any problem. It sure feels better =)
You are beautiful in the first picture. You live in a beautiful country, congratulations. Have a good night dear Anette, sleep well. Greetings and hugs from Brazil.
I see you had nice and sunny day! In Poland is soooo hot, too hot for me. But isn't rainy so I don't complain about it ;-)
Nice nail polish colour! I like dark colour on nails - violet, deep blue looks awesome! I like your eye make-up on concerts. May I ask what brand of eyes shadows you use usually?
Hi Anette :) Aww, that's such a nice photo of you! You're really pretty =) The picture with food made me hungry again...:P And I like your new nail polish, I've never thought of buying a grey one, but I see that I should try it. :)
wow, vegetarian meat balls =) how do they do them?... Thank you for posting lots of pictures)) always nice to see. I see the sun does't want to leave Sweden even for a while)haha and we have Harry Potter only at 23th of July as i remember =(*** Take care, Inga
Hi there :) Anette you seems to be a very good healthy cooker! ;)i didn't know that macaronis could be boiled with milk,i will be curious to eat it. I love the first pic , you are a true natural beauty :) Have a nice day, take care <3
I already thought, you have stopped your vegetarian thing, but these was vegetarian meat balls :D These not look like vegetarian, it seems normal meat balls.. But anyway, is vegetarian food good? I couldn´t be without meat :D
good anette We simply wanted to say was that I wanted to know if you are interested in the lyrics of a song he wrote for his new album and take out another guitarist for the band as they hear better with two guitars and the album's songs are dark passion play emppu with two guitars and can not touch the two labes to good if you are interested in your group or your call you know my number bye
Ser underbart ut. Själv tittade man på den nya hpfilmen :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a nice day cuz not then it would be worse but it seems like you had.....
ReplyDeleteTake care
I love that picture of you!
ReplyDeleteThe food looks good,
I like vegie burgers myself,
and I also like your ring
I actually have that grey polish! HaHa
But my coffee today was from when
I went with my step-mum to the Asian market
here in Texas, and it's really good!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Nice pic`s
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Fay
wow good weather!!!
ReplyDeletehope all your days will be great!!
lots of kisses
Cony
Hey, Anette =)
ReplyDeleteAre those vegetarian meat balls taste like..ahnn...sponges? Or are they a mix of ingredients?
Because, I switched animal meat for soy meat. But, I don't like the soy steak and balls at all. They are not bad, but I prefer the minced soy meat, eh eh. And those ones on the photo look yummy.
Thanks for sharing the photos =)
And i'm so sorry for my terrible English.
Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio
You are so beautiful in this picture!!! *.*
ReplyDeleteI loved the color of your nails!
Hope you had a lot of fun!
Many kisses!!
Hi Anette, nice picture of you.
ReplyDeleteMy step dad told me to try coffee today I was like YUK :D
And lovely nails :) I had mine bright orange the other week.
take care Lisa x
Hey there! I've found some cool clothes at an internet auction lately and I thought you would like it. One is a beautiful white dress (gothic lolita style) and the second one are absolutely fantastic trousers. It would be great to see you wearing sth like that at a concert :D
ReplyDeleteDress:
http://www.allegro.pl/item683041823_sukienka_cp_elegant_goth_lolita_harajuku_gratisy.html
Trousers:
http://www.allegro.pl/item682607241_spodnie_punk_rave_gothic_lolita_goth_emo_nowe_r_m.html
Hugs & Kisses ^^
Pauline!
How is your 'vegan life' going? Have you alreay felt the difference in your body etc? I hope so =)
ReplyDeleteNessi: Den ska jag se imorgon;) Längtar...var den bra?
ReplyDeleteNatália: its going really well. My body is much better and the health issues I had before starting has been so much better;=)
ReplyDeletehttp://fc09.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/072/f/5/Group_picture_Nightwish_by_akaleez88.jpg
ReplyDeleteRemember this Anette?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had a nice day. I have been hiding from the sun today with a migrain :=(.
ReplyDeleteThem meatballs look very nice. I had some vegetarian meatballs (from a company called Grassingtons) yesterday which are a very nice flavour and texture but I had them with some Swedish meatball packet sauce I found. It was very very nice but I'm not sure if it tasted like the real sauce.
Starálfur them clothes are very nice and unusual :=).
Goodnight everyone and sweet dreams to you all.
Thanks for sharing this pictures :)
ReplyDeleteI see it's nice and hot wather in Sweden :)
Here it's nice to, but cloudy.
Have a good night
Best wishes,
Danielle
That's great, Anette :) I asked because it's been 2 years I'm one too, but in the first months I had some problems, like anemia, etc.. but I'm glad you didn't have any problem. It sure feels better =)
ReplyDeletePretty new nailpolish!!! I want it too!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful in the first picture. You live in a beautiful country, congratulations. Have a good night dear Anette, sleep well.
ReplyDeleteGreetings and hugs from Brazil.
Sorry for my bad english.
Great photos ^^ It seems you're having very summer-ish days =P
ReplyDeleteAs you said that you like to hear differents sounds, here I bring you a little bit of the sexy Tango, if you want to check
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35zjcDA11Qw
That's a typical tango "sang" song that roughly translated means something like "Ballad for a crazy man"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYFCUJibPTc
and this's the classical dance...
next time you come to Argentina you should go to a Tango Club and try it. Emppu could be a good partner. What do you think? =P
It seems like you had a very nice day =).
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pics, you look gorgeous and I adore your sunglasses he he.
Take Care.
Hugs
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAhhh...looks like a fun day :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed it by the pool! :D
<3 Lauren
I see you had nice and sunny day! In Poland is soooo hot, too hot for me. But isn't rainy so I don't complain about it ;-)
ReplyDeleteNice nail polish colour! I like dark colour on nails - violet, deep blue looks awesome! I like your eye make-up on concerts. May I ask what brand of eyes shadows you use usually?
Hugs!
Paulina
Awww! You look sooo sweet. It was really warm. In Croatia is tooooo hot.
ReplyDeleteGood Night & Sweet Dreams
Love
Ena
It's a really nice blue color for a nail polish. Blue is my fave color so I bought myself two bottles from AVON.
ReplyDeleteClassic Fit
http://www.flickr.com/photos/78784477@N00/3534839872
Blue Flare
http://www.flickr.com/photos/78784477@N00/3534023555
The one on the pinky is Classic Fit and the one ring finger is Blue Flare. They look very lovely!
Glad that You had a great day today, Anette. :)
Have sweet dreams tonight and sleep well.
Hugs,
Karo
Anette: Både och, som ett inbitet HP fan så okey som film men tveksam som hpbaserad. Men verkligen sevärd.
ReplyDeletemmm... the food looked awesome...
ReplyDeleteGrah, so jealous because I don't have a pool anywhere around to jump in and its soooo freaking hot here it's pathetic.
Hugs,
Falyssa
Also must add, Nightwish makes AWESOME gamer-music :P
Black nails, my favorite! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing good!
I love you're hair, You can do everything with it.
What a wonderful day you had :-D
the food looks tasty, I'm getting hungry looking at that picture ^^
Sweet Dreams ☆
Ann
Mmm I like vegetarian meat! Are those balls made from soy?
ReplyDeleteHugs from Brazil
^^
Hi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteAww, that's such a nice photo of you! You're really pretty =)
The picture with food made me hungry again...:P And I like your new nail polish, I've never thought of buying a grey one, but I see that I should try it. :)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures!And I love your nail polish!Dark grey happens to be one of my favorite colours and it looks great on you!;)
Hugs And Kisses,
Cristina
wow, vegetarian meat balls =) how do they do them?...
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting lots of pictures)) always nice to see.
I see the sun does't want to leave Sweden even for a while)haha
and we have Harry Potter only at 23th of July as i remember =(***
Take care,
Inga
Apparently there was a warm day in South Sweden =)
ReplyDeleteHi there :)
ReplyDeleteAnette you seems to be a very good healthy cooker! ;)i didn't know that macaronis could be boiled with milk,i will be curious to eat it.
I love the first pic , you are a true natural beauty :)
Have a nice day, take care <3
I already thought, you have stopped your vegetarian thing, but these was vegetarian meat balls :D These not look like vegetarian, it seems normal meat balls.. But anyway, is vegetarian food good? I couldn´t be without meat :D
ReplyDeleteHi My dear!
ReplyDeleteHow are your?
Great photos thanks! I love your Nail^^
Love
Isabelle
Hi my dear, really love the colour of your nails!
ReplyDeleteKiss, Miriam
good anette We simply wanted to say was that I wanted to know if you are interested in the lyrics of a song he wrote for his new album and take out another guitarist for the band as they hear better with two guitars and the album's songs are dark passion play emppu with two guitars and can not touch the two labes to good if you are interested in your group or your call you know my number bye
ReplyDelete