Sunday, 12 July 2009

Norway report no 1

Ok, I have some time for the first time since yesterday morning..its been filled days and like you know already, I have had a birthday party today here;=)

Yesterday I started off by driving to Copenhagen airport and there I met up with the boys and Mimi. We then all flew to Stavanger airport in Norway.






Happy Emppu;=)

27 comments:

  1. Haha , Love Emppu face's :)
    Good Day in Norway , I love this place :)
    Bye and Big Hugs from Belgium <3

    * Maeva *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated B-day to your son,Anette!May he be healthy,has lots of luck and love around him and makes his mommy proud :) Hope you had a nice party!Hhihih,Emppu is always happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I like how you titled Emppu's pic. Though he always seems to be happy, in every pic he has that infectious smile ^^
    Hope you had a nice party, and a well-deserved relaxing time =)
    Hugs
    Paz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Emppu!!!
    He looks sooo happy!!
    Have a great time in Norway♥
    Hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei Anette,

    oh how cute is Emppu =)
    Thx for the pics,
    and Tuomas..<3

    I♥u<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the pictures, Nettan.

    Post more, please!

    I hope you have a nice party today (tell us later, what birthday gift you gave to your son)

    Kiss from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there :)
    Emppu seems to always smile, this guy is a true sun :)thanks for posting!
    Have a nice evening, take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, Emmpu is very fun. Say hello to him for me and for the fãs of Brazil. Have a great day and congratulations to your son

    ReplyDelete
  9. p.s. Tuomas is hot, like always

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emppu seems so little boy in the last pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emmpu's face is absolutely funny! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the photos Anette.

    Emppu's face is lovely and Tuomas is so meditative....

    Hugs, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha Emppu's face =).
    Thanks for the photos Anette, hope you had lots of fun at your son's B-Day party he he.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe :-) I like the pictures Anette :D
    I want to ask to all Anette fans here:
    please vote for our lovely girl..
    Its a contest for '' Best person of the year''
    All you have to do is give you're email and confirm you're vote with the email you get.
    It doesn't cost annything..So everyone; VOTE!!! here is the address :

    http://www.persoonvanhetjaar.nl/Anette Olzon-20253.htm

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emppu has an infectious smile indeed! ^_^

    It´s so weird to see Tuomas watching televison xD

    So concentrated and handsome *sighs*

    Anyway, i bet the show was good :)

    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photos, thanks for them, Anette =)
    Hope you had a great time!

    Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
    Take care.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good evening Anette!

    Thank You for the pictures! Looks like the airport was very busy indeed. Hope You guys had a good trip and an awesome gig!

    <3
    Karolina

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh Norway..i want to go there so much.. :)
    thank you for the photos.. Tuomas looks really concetrated on something.. hehe
    he is very very cute,as always.. :*
    look that smile!! Empuu looks so happy! ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dawww, Emppu looks so cute and happy ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  21. ahh everytime I see Emppu smile, I smile too :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi My dear Anette!

    thanks so much for your photos!!


    love Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  23. anette hello my name is Ramses is that you have not answered any of my messages are lies or believe that it is a scammer but I would not really talk to you I am one of your biggest fans and I have some very good suggestions for you and the group nightwish but I want to answer my messages or call this number 01 3434340101 marcal just like any cell phone or house where you are or send me your phone number or mobile home and I can call you or if you can not add one of your contacts menssenger is my ramses_95@hotmail.es or send yours to be able to talk not think that is a lie I really want to talk with you I am one of your fans do not think I hurt you or other things I just want to talk with you please so you want more answer.
    hej mitt namn är Ramses Anette är att du har inte svarat på någon av mina meddelanden är eller tror att det är en scammer men jag vill egentligen inte prata med dig är jag en av dina största fans, och jag har några mycket bra förslag för dig och gruppen Nightwish men jag vill svara på mina meddelanden eller ringa detta nummer 01 3434340101 marcal precis som alla mobilen eller huset där du är eller skicka mig ditt telefonnummer eller husvagn och jag kan ringa dig eller om du inte kan lägga till ett av dina kontakter menssenger är min ramses_95@hotmail.es eller skicka din kunna prata inte tror att det är en lögn jag verkligen vill prata med dig är jag en av dina fans tror inte att jag skada dig eller andra saker som jag vill bara prata med dig vänligen så du vill ha fler svar. PostScript emppu happy birthday and a good time on your birthday anette talking to that answer.

    ReplyDelete