They are very nice :D I think you might like Mazz Murray's outfit in this video clip, I know I do ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN79q0QEf84&feature=channel
I love these things! You just gave me some inspiration for my own designs XD (i make clothes too, but not nearly as beautiful as these ;p) I love those dresses and all those shoes *drool*
Hi Nettie. First of all, Happy Halloween =D.. second...I looooved your new pictures!! This new hair is very very beautiful, cant stop saying it to you hehe =D. And finally..did you like This Is It?? I hope to watch it soon ^^..even though I dont really enjoy Michael's songs, he is the best and his music will live forever and will inspire the creations all over the years!!
He is amazing!! Especially his haute couture,is really fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day Nettie! :)
They are very nice :D
ReplyDeleteI think you might like Mazz Murray's outfit in this video clip, I know I do ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN79q0QEf84&feature=channel
Love Mads
I love Alexander McQueen too :) Great pics!
ReplyDeletex
Hey :)
ReplyDeleteNice stuff :)
I like this hat, cain combos :) looks kinda old school :)
very nice, thanks for sharing
have a nice day
and fun and joy
huuugs
Love and Respect
Chris:)
Hii Anette =)
ReplyDeleteI love these things!
You just gave me some inspiration for my own designs XD (i make clothes too, but not nearly as beautiful as these ;p)
I love those dresses and all those shoes *drool*
Have a great day =)
Lots of love, Lisa <3
Beautiful models;=)
ReplyDelete♥
the second from the top would be beautiful to you =)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great Saturday,
All the best for you
Hugs from Brazil =)
Hi Nettie.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, Happy Halloween =D..
second...I looooved your new pictures!! This new hair is very very beautiful, cant stop saying it to you hehe =D.
And finally..did you like This Is It?? I hope to watch it soon ^^..even though I dont really enjoy Michael's songs, he is the best and his music will live forever and will inspire the creations all over the years!!
Enjoy the weekend =D.
Love,
Carol
Looks kind of classical. Beautiful outfits :)
ReplyDeleteFábio
I loooooove those two black dresses, brown sweater and all shoes. I've seen lots of his works-he's amazing, one of my favorite designers.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeleteOooooh very smart clothes by Alexander!
We are going to cinema later too ;)
Happy Halloween to you & have lots of fun!
Kisses
Kelly
XxX
Hello dear Nettie , how are you ?The first outfit looks cool.
ReplyDeleteWish you a nice day
Lots of love
Ena
Very black and white I'd say ;) Nice shoes!
ReplyDelete