to get the new hair extensions put in;=) Just watching some True Blood and eating scrambled eggs and bacon and then off.
Of course I will show you the hair later;=)
Till then, enjoy the day! (here its so grey and raining...;=(
Friday, 16 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! You'll look great, I'm sure :)
Thanx to you I made an appointment at the hairdresser too to get extensions. :D Thanx for the insperation!
Have a wonderfull day!
*hugs* Kya
Good morning,
ReplyDeleteoh, I am so curious about your hair.
Here in Germany it's very cold and grey too, but it's snowing ;-)
Have a nice day too.
good morning! I will wait photos of new hear! I know, it will be great, hihi :=)
ReplyDeleterain? not good. in Moscow is sun!!
Good luck!!
kisses
here it's raining too, tough you truly are the sunshine through the clouds.
ReplyDeleteWhat a coincidence, i had scrambled eggs and bacon for lunch.
Looking forward to see what the extensions look like :-) but no matter what they'll sure be fine.
Hope you'll have a great day (despite the raining)
Here is snowing :-P but it is like from horror. I do like it :-D
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see it :D
ReplyDeleteBTW I've heard your song with Rasmus now and it's so beautiful.Your voice is amazing.Perfect fit :D :D
Weather's not so good here either... It snowed a while ago, but then it started raining :(
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering if you know the manga series called Hellsing or Trinity Blood? If you do, do you like them? I think they're the best manga series in the world :)
-Dismal Wings-
Hope the weather would turn out sunny :=) Have a nice day Nettan <3
ReplyDeletexoxx~
Can't wait to see it :)(sorry to hear that the weather is crappy)
ReplyDeleteHugs, and all my love
Falyssa
Här regnar det också, och regn tillsammans med kyla går inte riktigt ihop...;=(
ReplyDeleteDet ska bli kul att se ditt nya hår sen igen ;=)
Hm True Blood, tack för påminnelsen!
*Skickar varma kramar* ;=)
En fråga, eftersom du är svensk medborgare......kommer du ta vaccinet mot influensan?
Jag tror jag kommer, vet inte, är livrädd för sprutor...men det är något skumt med hela saken..man får iallafall räkna med att det finns en risk för biverkningar och så håller skyddet ett år bara O:
Nåväl..
~Elle
Hi Anette! I am sure the hair extensions will look great :)
ReplyDeleteAnd hopefully the weather will be better ;)
have great day!
Good morning Anette :) I'll take a look at the extensions later, I'm dying to see what's the result like.
ReplyDeleteIf you keep it like that, soon you'll have finished True Blood's 2nd season, right?
Take care and a lots of hugs for you ^^
=XX I love raining and grey days hehe..but I hope tomorrow the wether in Sweden wake up better.
ReplyDeleteSoo, I wish you a beautiful weekend. I will see Dead By April in Tokyo on Sunday and of course I'll remember you =D.
Love,
Carol
Hey Anette
ReplyDeleteEven if the weather is dark and bäääääh (its the same over here ;))smile a bit and be happy. at least i think you are happy today ;)
cause, yesterday..the dream come true thing that makes you happy and today you get your extensions :)
Cant wait to see your hair :)
have a nice time ;)
huuuuuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
CHRIS :)
BTW: I have the order to send you biiig huuugs and a Luv ya from my sister ;)
God dag
ReplyDeleteIt's very grey here too. :( Yesterday I was outdoors reading cause the sun was shining so it was quite warm but now I will freeze if I go read outdoors. It's so boring day now. I have nothing to do..
I'm looking forward to see your new hair ;)
Hello dearest Nettan ♥ How are you???
ReplyDeleteHope that everything is ok =)
The 2nd part of True Blood comes in November here! YAY! Can't wait to see the new hair =)
Have a lovely day!
I am sending you warm sun rays from Croatia
Love
Ena
I'll send you some sunshine from England, there is lots of it today! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteGood morning Anette, i want see your extension. Here too it's a grey day. :( Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the new results!
ReplyDelete:D
Diwali greetings from hot hot India to cold Finland! We are lighting candles here these days too ;o)
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to tell you that it was in the heat of India that I came across Nightwish for the first time (no idea why it took so long to find you). Amaranth actually made me cry. It's so beautiful. Thank you.
Last night we had dinner with friends and we came to talk about the lack of entertainment in the Indian countryside. Believe it or not, it was the Indians who said: Wouldn't it be nice to see Nightwish. Your voice is certainly heard in this far corner of the planet.
About Luna comment
ReplyDeleteHello beauty!
I wrote an open letter to Luna in her blog, since i saw she wrote you smth about happyness, money, wishes and dreams in your last entry's comments field that you replied with: "Luna: Dear Luna, I understand what you mean but I also havent always had money, a good life etc. But I do pray for things and I think if we ask and dream hard enough and think positive instead of negative, no matter our situation, it can be better. I never mean to make anyone feel bad in here so I do appologize if you took my post as that, cause it was meant to be positive and to show that we can ask for help and get it. Hugs and have a nice day;=)
I would like you to read it, if you feel like that:
http://tenebrae-luna.blogspot.com/2009/10/snow-and-sickness.html?showComment=1255698451945#c1607413241291769261
thank you,
POOCHIE
Hope you'll have lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteHere it's gray and raining too, and the wind is so strong that I couldn't get forward on my bike for half of the way home, so I walked, in the rain >.<'
'Nouky
Cool! I'll be waiting for the photos =)
ReplyDeleteI just came from school, I have a free afternoon =DD
Here it's sunny but still a bit cold...well, only in the morning, now it's ok =)
I like rainy days :P I'm sick of hot days, I only love them when I can go to the beach :P
<3
sounds like my kind of day!
ReplyDeletetrue blood is amazing, in a horrible horrible way. but i love it!
enjoy!
Today is friday, another week has pass so fast.
ReplyDeleteAnd it is cloudy here too, but it is not raining.
I am excited to see the new hair extensions =)
Fábio
I'm anxious to see the result, certainly will be very good. ;-) Here where I live the day is sunny but as the weather here changes rapidly, probably will be raining in the afternoon also. =(
ReplyDeleteToday I'm better with just a little hungry because they have not eaten anything so far = D
I hope you have a great day and that you like the hair .
Good luck ;-)
Hugs from Brazil =)
Hello Anette,
ReplyDeleteI noticed that you link us from time to time to some songs that you like, so I wondered if I can recommend this very soothing song to you, and the others : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09UhKyLHYsg
Since this is my first post here, yellow world as well :)
cheers
Hii Anette =D
ReplyDeleteIm so excited to see your new hair, its probably beautiful again ;p.
The weather here sucks too, I went to the city for shopping today, and I was blown off my bike almost.
Of course it didnt help that Jacky got me into a laughing fit ;p.
Tonight Im going out again for the first time since my jaw broke...im looking forward to it ;p
Hope you have a great day/night
Lots of love, Lisa <3
Hi Nettie, really can't wait to see your new hair color!!!
ReplyDeleteMiriam xxx