Tuesday, 13 October 2009

An upcoming model;=)

My sisters nanny is on her way to become a famous model and now they have a competition which is important for her. She is so beautiful and it would be nice if she got some more votes;=) So here is the link and her name is Chanelle;=) I dont know if its only Sweden who can vote but try it out.

25 comments:

  1. Done :)
    She is indeed beautiful.
    I hope I have voted well, because that Swedish language is quite something! :) Can't understand it at all, but I klicked some buttons and there I saw here name, so I guess I voted well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she's really beautiful
    I voted too =] Hope it was right how I have done it xD

    ly<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, she is really beautiful!!
    i hope she will be great model!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, beautiful indeed! I love her hair =D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, very beautiful WOW.
    I voted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is beautifull , i want to vote but i dont understand sweedish lol , can you say us what we have to do ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo! I voted as well :D Chanelle is gorgeous. I honestly can say that she and uhm.. was it Myriam? Are the prettiest, but I voted Chanelle of course. Good luck to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..she is really beautiful..love her lips

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she's very beautiful!!!!
    I hope she will be the winner of this competition!!!
    I've voted for her too because she deserve it!!!
    Kisses!!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah she is as beautiful as you !!
    I think I pressed the right buttons. I voted her of course =)

    Wish you a wonderful day !
    All my respect, love and many hugs and kisses from Austria,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!!
    I want to vote but I can't read Swedish...Which is the Swedish word for voting Yes?
    I'll vote everyday if I can...She's beautiful and has a very unique look...Especially her freckles!!
    :0)

    (((HUGS)))
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nej men ser man på Nova Lund där ju, det är hemma plan för mig :) Jag tror att en syster tioll en i min högstadieklass som var med i den tvälningen. Hon har iaf varit med på affischerna i Nova.

    Kram Nessi

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow she's really pretty! I voted for her!
    Hope she will have good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, this Henrik N is really hot ;)

    I voted right although I didn´t understand a word ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. now it's ok i understood and i vote for her

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is indeed beautiful. I voted too by clicking in Rösta på tjej. I hope it is right.
    I wish her all the luck.

    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sounds great!
    I wish her all the best!

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  18. I voted: and here is a translation for all of you non swedish-speaking voters. Just klick "rösta på tjej" means vote for girl

    ReplyDelete
  19. I voted !! :D :D
    and wish her all the best !!!!

    Greets
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow those girls are so beautiful, but Chanelle is the best I think, she is diferent =)
    Looks like a Bratz actually and she has really big lips and her hair...I love the air like that so curly and voluminous :)
    I don't understand swedish I did vote :)

    Hope she wins! =)
    It's so nice of you that you want us to vote for her :) she is gorgeous so I think she has great chances =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Although I am repeating myself: You should also all vote for Henrik N ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay, I voted for her!
    She is very pretty and looks very sweet,
    I hope she wins this!

    Anne- I voted for Henrik N.!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh she is soooo beutiful!!
    Those girls with curly hair like that and with those brow eyes are so beautiful!
    I really gonna vote :DD

    ReplyDelete