She will be picked up tomorrow and my son is happy. Here´s a photo of her, I will of course take more photos tomorrow;=) She was so cute and calm, very very beautiful and wanted to give me little kisses directly.
Is very beautiful, very good choice.. Congratulations ;-) I hope you and your son have a very good moments with this cat =) Have a great evening and take care to your health ;-) Hugs from Brazil =)
Aww what a cutie!! :D How will he call her?? :) She has some beautiful blue eyes! Btw, how are you doing?? I hope the virus is gone now :S ~Night*Star~
Back from the Hospitalization. Hi there Anette, hej I'm back... Please I need to know where can I buy those shoes with magnets and stones that triggers the foots zone reflexes, they are exactly what i am really searching for: have you got a link maybe? Thank you Poochie
Oh, she's so sweet. I really really love cats, they are totally adorable. What's her name? And Anette, because you love fashion, can I have one question? Today, I was in the scandinavian store called KappAhl. There was soooo many cool things, and of course I bought them:) What do you think about this shop? Can you ask through the new message on your blog? I'm not able to check the comment section every minute - that's the reason why, nothing more ;-) Thank you. Míša
The kitten is SOOOOO beautiful!! She looks so soft & gentle :)
The little brown patch round her nose is so cute, iam thinking of the name smudge but she is far too beautiful for that, amazing blue eyes!! Your son made a good choice, i bet he is really excited =)
Just seeing that little kitty makes me feel happy =) =) =)
Oooooh i just looked again awwww she has the most cute nose i ever saw on a cat!! She is an Anette cat ;)
Ohh! She is just adorable! Really pretty eyes, but I still like your better! Haha
This seriously makes me want a new cat. I'm still getting rid of Mulder, but I don't think my parents are going to let me get another cat- otherwise I wouldn't get rid of the one I have...well, I think he'll be happy at his new home.
Same with your new kitty! Stjärnan will probably be happy to have a younger kitty to play with! That would be so cute!
Hope you feel better, and try to enjoy the rest of your day!
Super nice one ;) So feathery ...Little angel ;)Now you will have 3 cats..do you think it can be a little bit harder than before to service them all being at home now? Best wishes, Inga
*______________* That's beautiful cat Anette! I believe that you son is very happy. I want to check it out more pics tomorrow! How is going you headache? I hope it better! Have a nice evening and enjoy your news cat! Hugs
Hi!! OH!! what a cutieeee!! I'm in love (again) I like this type of cats, I reallly think they are really elegant with all the white furr. (When they are young they can be good living scarfs haha)
But I have a question: Perhaps it's a little random, but I was wondering if you know of any "Working Title" for the next Nightwish Album. According to Wikipedia under the Nightwish article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightwish
Is it true or is it just some lie? Just out of curiousity. :P Thanks!
she is gorgeous! I LOVE YOU ANETTE :) <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 you gave us all a little angel for goodbye, and we give to you so much love :) and, please, is there any chance for us to hear song "heart asks pleasure first" by nightwish? it's beautiful!
She's so precious and beautiful! How old is she? Will her eyes stay blue or will they change as she gets older? Let us know what your son decides to name her!
Busan its a beautiful cat.. she looks so soft and she looks friendly. her eyes are amazing and her nose is so cute.. you have gOod taste in everything =)
Take care dear Anette.. Best wishes for you to feel better =) have a nice days
Awww she's sooo cute and adorable! ^^ And I couldn't resist in putting a smile on my face when I read before that she wanted to give you little kisses :D
We'll be looking forward to the new photos, lots of hugs ^^
Ohhh, she is beautiful! Her eyes are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteYour son picked the right cat, I think. =)
I hope you are better... =)
Lots of hugs,
Dora
so sweet kitten!! super! i love kittens! they are so nice))))
ReplyDeleteShe is soooooooo sweet! Awwwwwwwwww!
ReplyDeleteHow are you dear Anette? I hope that you are feeling better. =)
Wish you all the best
Take care
Lots of love any many many hugs
Ena
Aww, she looks adorable <3
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening!
-Dismal Wings-
Is very beautiful, very good choice.. Congratulations ;-)
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your son have a very good moments with this cat =)
Have a great evening and take care to your health ;-)
Hugs from Brazil =)
Aww what a cutie!! :D How will he call her?? :) She has some beautiful blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteBtw, how are you doing?? I hope the virus is gone now :S
~Night*Star~
Ohhh! she's so beautiful!! her eyes are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's much prettier than any sphynx cat. I have to say.. your bou has a great taste! hehe
Does she have a name already?
hugs
So cute :3 *kitty fever is here again*
ReplyDeleteWell, have a fun with your son and his cat :)
Hugs & kisses <3
cute kitty:))...hope you feel better already!
ReplyDeleteAwwwh! She's so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove her blue eyes!
What's her name ?
Enjoy the evening =)
Hugs & Kisses from France <3
She's soooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteHas your son thought of a name already?
Back from the Hospitalization.
ReplyDeleteHi there Anette, hej I'm back...
Please I need to know where can I buy those shoes with magnets and stones that triggers the foots zone reflexes, they are exactly what i am really searching for: have you got a link maybe?
Thank you Poochie
Very very sweet :)
ReplyDeletei love those eyes O.O
a wonderful deep blue :)
WOW
HAve a wonderful evening now
get well soon
warming huuuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
oh she's adorable...absolutely lovely!!!
ReplyDeletehas your son already decided what her name will be? he must be very excited!
hope you are feeling better!!! I'm sure the massage and the C vitamine helped!!!
Take care!!!
Love,
Herta
Endlessly cuteeeeeeeee!!
ReplyDeleteShe's wonderful! Just had to add my two pence!
ReplyDeleteohh she's really cute!!!
ReplyDeleteoh I've got a question^^
could you post a photo of your tattoo on your collarbone?
I'd really appreciate that.
thank you
hugs form Germany
Cony
Dear Anette!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo sweet and beautiful! Does she has a name yet?
I'm looking forward to more pictures of her! :-)
Have a great evening!
/Veronika
I'm not a cat lover but she is beautiful :) so lovely ^^
ReplyDeleteOh, she's so sweet. I really really love cats, they are totally adorable. What's her name?
ReplyDeleteAnd Anette, because you love fashion, can I have one question? Today, I was in the scandinavian store called KappAhl. There was soooo many cool things, and of course I bought them:) What do you think about this shop? Can you ask through the new message on your blog? I'm not able to check the comment section every minute - that's the reason why, nothing more ;-) Thank you. Míša
*giggles*
ReplyDeleteShe's gorgeous! Welcome little one!
Has her name been decided yet?
<3
awww such a cutie!
ReplyDeletethe pic's title is busan, is that her name?: )
have fun with her! and get well soon!^^
hugs: )
its a cute cat indded :)
ReplyDeletehe'll certain find a good home
Vad heter hon? :)
ReplyDeleteShe's really cute!
Hiya Anette,
ReplyDeleteThe kitten is SOOOOO beautiful!! She looks so soft & gentle :)
The little brown patch round her nose is so cute, iam thinking of the name smudge but she is far too beautiful for that, amazing blue eyes!! Your son made a good choice, i bet he is really excited =)
Just seeing that little kitty makes me feel happy =) =) =)
Oooooh i just looked again awwww she has the most cute nose i ever saw on a cat!! She is an Anette cat ;)
Hope your feeling better!
Kisses
Kelly
XxX
Ohh! She is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty eyes,
but I still like your better! Haha
This seriously makes me want a new cat.
I'm still getting rid of Mulder,
but I don't think my parents
are going to let me get another cat-
otherwise I wouldn't get rid
of the one I have...well, I think he'll be
happy at his new home.
Same with your new kitty! Stjärnan will
probably be happy to have
a younger kitty to play with!
That would be so cute!
Hope you feel better, and try to enjoy
the rest of your day!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Awww! Does she have a name yet?
ReplyDeleteoh my god she is so cute!!! :D :D :D
ReplyDeletelove herrr
you will now have a kitty community :O must be so fun :D anyways enjoy the evening :)
bevan
What a kiling eyes!
ReplyDeleteShe is really, really cute :)
Aawwww!<3 va Söt! ;D katter är så sjukt söta å mysiga! jag har själv 2 norskaSkogs katter ;D
ReplyDeleteWhat a little beauty!!!! Stunning blue eyes.
ReplyDeletePurrrrrfect...........
I think she is going to be one very pampered pussycat!!!
Keep taking the Vits...
Warm wishes Peter x
Super nice one ;) So feathery ...Little angel ;)Now you will have 3 cats..do you think it can be a little bit harder than before to service them all being at home now?
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Inga
Jätte söt:)! ! !
ReplyDeleteAh, how cute! <3
ReplyDeleteDoes she already have a name?
Hugs :)
*______________* That's beautiful cat Anette! I believe that you son is very happy. I want to check it out more pics tomorrow! How is going you headache? I hope it better! Have a nice evening and enjoy your news cat! Hugs
ReplyDeleteHi!! OH!! what a cutieeee!! I'm in love (again) I like this type of cats, I reallly think they are really elegant with all the white furr. (When they are young they can be good living scarfs haha)
ReplyDeleteHope you the best!!
Take care!
she's wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteawww what a beautiful kitty!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's lovely ^^ What will be her name?
ReplyDeleteAWWWW! Cats with Blue Eyes are SOOOO cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteBut I have a question:
Perhaps it's a little random, but I was wondering if you know of any "Working Title" for the next Nightwish Album. According to Wikipedia under the Nightwish article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightwish
Is it true or is it just some lie?
Just out of curiousity. :P
Thanks!
Have a great evening!!
<3~ Julia
Awwww she's so adorable! Congrats of the new family member!
ReplyDeleteMy Norwegian gives huge slobbery kisses. It's so funny.
Oh, she's so beautiful! Your cat photos are making me broody for a cat too. I love them so much!
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better.
Take care,
Marie
she is gorgeous! I LOVE YOU ANETTE :)
ReplyDelete<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 you gave us all a little angel for goodbye, and we give to you so much love :) and, please, is there any chance for us to hear song "heart asks pleasure first" by nightwish? it's beautiful!
What a sweet little fuzzy cutie :) Doe this mean you aren't getting the oriental, after all???
ReplyDeleteSTILL waiting on the electric company... day 6, hopefully they get there pokey, greedy butts out here soon... cuz this really does suck...
Anyways, hope you get to feeling better
Hugs, and a fraction of my super-strong immune system :P
Falyssa
She looks so sweet and is very beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteTake care and get well soon. :)
Hugs, Pauline
She's so precious and beautiful! How old is she? Will her eyes stay blue or will they change as she gets older? Let us know what your son decides to name her!
ReplyDeleteAwww she's so cute, I wish I could have a cat but I'm allergic to them =(. Btw I hope you are feeling better, bye.
ReplyDeleteHola Anette... {its hello in espanish =) }
ReplyDeleteBusan its a beautiful cat.. she looks so soft and she looks friendly.
her eyes are amazing and her nose is so cute..
you have gOod taste in everything =)
Take care dear Anette..
Best wishes for you to feel better =)
have a nice days
hugs and greetings from mexico
BettY =)
She sounds (and looks) so sweet... what an adorable little face. <3
ReplyDeleteAwww she's sooo cute and adorable! ^^ And I couldn't resist in putting a smile on my face when I read before that she wanted to give you little kisses :D
ReplyDeleteWe'll be looking forward to the new photos, lots of hugs ^^
Oooh she is really cute ! I have the same cat at home since 3 months and I love her. Really it's great cats ;-) and I fall in love of their eyes !
ReplyDeleteShe is THE most adorable cat ever!
ReplyDeleteAnd her eyes (as the rest of her) are so beautiful.
Congradulations ^^
Lots of love (and kisses for the cat;p), Lisa <3
Supersöt misse! ;=)
ReplyDeleteHoppas du blir helt frisk snart, hösten är inte trevlig...=/
Snart 30- grader igen då! ;=(
Krya på dig,
kram Elle