Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Exciting;=)

Oh, I am happy and excited! Today we get our new little kitten home... soon going to the zoo store to get some new food for all the 3! cats;=) Then to get her home... I hope the other two ladies will behave and welcome her properly.

So, its soon Halloween and like someone said: its time to see some horror movies....and my son is going to a halloween party on friday so we´ll dress him up for that.

Are you guys going to do some halloween party? I know its mostly USA that has this but I still enjoy this tradition;=)

54 comments:

  1. Aww! I can definitely see why you're excited to get such a sweet kitten!
    Yeah, hopefully the others will accept her.

    Ooh- horror movies are great!
    Hey, just wondering, what's your favorite horror movie? I have a bunch of favorites, myself.

    I'm probably going to do something for Halloween, of course. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the other cats will love the new one. She's so sweet.

    I thought you don't like horror movies because the guys "terrorise" you with such films. So, what kind of horror movies do you like?

    Just came back from shopping in a big costume shop. I love these shops, but together with a small child it's very stressfull;-)
    Here in germany there are many official halloween partys, but I prefer to go to a party of my friends. This year we will go as the Crew of the Flying Dutchman, haha.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anette :)

    youa re doing fine huh? Thats great :) nice to read ;)

    Im sure your new family member will get a warming welcome by the 2 ladies ;)

    yes halloweeeeeeeeen :) juhuuu
    great i have a halloween party on friday too :)
    i will de teh earl of rochester (for the second time now) he lived from 1647 to 1680, so the whole clothes will be Rococo like.
    it will look something like that

    http://www.variety.com/graphics/photos/reviewl/rlibertine.jpg

    but i will more look like this

    http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/aliceeardley/2008/01/15/the_libertine.jpg

    cause iam the earl right before he died, due to syphilis and the results of alcoholism.
    so beeled of skin, bloody messed up face coverd in white make up and lipstick :)

    what about you? are you going to a hallween party ?

    so, the have a wonderful day :)
    have a nice day with little busan

    sorry for bore you with my halloween crap

    take care
    huuuugs
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    yours chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    We celebrate this holiday totally different. It is time to remember all dead members of families and usually at this day cemeteries are full of people and candles' lights are quietly shining on graves...I hate such celebration, because it is quite pathetic to bring all the flowers and candles to cemeteries just because it is tradition. And what about the rest of the year? I always have a candle for my beloved on the other world and I really hate to go to the place where just material substance is.

    I think that here, in Slovakia , some Halloween parties take place. So we can say that the spirit of spooky night has come.

    But we have not to forget that Halloween has something more inside that the trick and treat...It used to be Celtic celebration of the New Year and this day is called Samhain. They used to wear mask to protect them against evil. According to their tradition, during the night of Samhain all borders of dimensions are broken and those from other side are among us and if you are without mask, they may take you with them after this night. So I am going to wear mask even we are going to have party;o)

    To the cat. I decided to buy one, too. I would like to have British blue...

    So have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hii Anette =)

    Sadly here in holland halloween isn't that big either. But of course we're throwing a big party anyway ;p.
    I just love dressing up like some freak or vampire or something ;p.
    Maybe this year ill go as vampire maid or something (combine old costumes ;'p)
    And then of course saturday the scary movies ^^.
    I checked the tv guide and all day long theres cool and scary movies ;p.

    Have a great day =)

    Lots of love, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I'm not celebrating halloween since it's not that popular here in Germany. :-) Anyway, have fun at this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The girls and I were supposed to have a fun halloween night!
    but that can't happen because they all have H1N1.

    So, I am getting too, so I can't go out anywhere. Maybe I'll just stay home, and eat candy and watch horror movies!

    What are you doing for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  8. moi!: )
    this year i don't go to any halloween parties, we don't really have much of them: )
    but here, in hungary we have a nice tradition which is quite similar: ) it is called 'farsang', we celebrate it in february. many many years ago everyone dressed up in scary clothes with scary masks, to make the winter flee from here. nowadays it's not really about scary things anymore, we can wear any kind of costumes: ) that time we have parties and carnivals, so i think it's a very nice tradition: )

    hugs!: )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well we have a tradition over here in the U.S. that a lot of theaters on Halloween show the Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight and tons of people come dressed up. :)
    That's my halloween plan. Possibly going to the school dance before hand...
    We'll see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, USA has a lot of parties,
    which totally makes me excited!
    I'm going to two of my friends' parties,
    and I'm going to be a pirate!
    I really love my costume!
    Can I show you a picture?
    Oh, and I'm having my brother take pictures
    of me in that and my Hell Bunny dress.
    You said I could show you
    a picture of me in that but I was
    traveling and never got to it.
    So when I get back from school I'll post
    them then,is that okay?

    I hope your kitties like the little one!
    Have a good day,
    I hope you're feeling better!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anette

    I've decorated my house with halloween stuff :) And on halloween I'm going to see Delain with Marco, so that's my party ;)

    Hope the other cats will accept the new one :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun with your new cat! I wonder how many you're going to have by the end of the year? =P

    Halloween, I love it. I was going to go to one. But unfortunatly my mums becoming quite manic again and I need to be there for her, because it's a horrible thing for a person to go through. Ah well, I'll see if she's better by saturday, if so I'll go to the party ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Anette =)

    Unfortunately, there is no celebration of Halloween where I live. This is really not popular at all. In fact, it's a day like any other.

    Have a beautiful day!
    Hugs & Kisses from France.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Anette :)

    My plan is to watch movies with my friends (I already made a movie list, in which there are included: The Shinning, 28 weeks later, A nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween. This last one was directed by John Carpenter in 1978 and starring Jamie Lee Curtis. Michael Myers (the killer) is so scary! I reccomend this one to you :)

    Which ones do you have in mind?

    Hugs and... trick or treat? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm having a halloween party on Saturday, it's a fairly big thing over here but not as much as the States and some people don't like it.

    Do you have pumpkins and such? Here we put out pumpkins to let trick or treaters know that we're fine with them coming, but a couple of years ago they ran out of pumpkins at the local shop so we had a halloween melon instead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. In Brasil it`s not that commom this kind of party. But I think it must be great! All people dressed in a funny or scary way =)


    I hope you have fun with the new cat.

    I preffer dogs, because they are more "happy", when I think of having a cat i always remember of garfield hahahaha!

    I whis I could have a pet, but my mom doesn't like them :/


    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that's great, Anette!
    I hope the kitten will like its new home!

    I went to a halloween party last sunday and I'm going to one on saturday! :) ..I think it isn't only in the USA..we have lots of halloween parties here in Germany and I love it :)

    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs and love<3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Nettie.

    It's great to know that you are very happy with the new cat and that you are feeling better with your vitamines =D.

    I'd go to a Halloween Party on friday at my school, but unfortuneatly we're in home this week due the H1N1, so the party was cancelled =//.
    So, I hope your son enjoy a lot his party and his new friend =D.

    Love,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Anette,

    I am happy you feel better now! Yes, vitamin c is really an infection-killer ;)
    So I hope your little cat will be accepted by their housemates! Very sweet that one :)
    We will have a Halloween-Party at the place I work on the 29th. On the 31st I might perhaps go to theatre and afterwards to a halloween-party. Don't know yet. Hope you son will have fun on his party!
    Greetings from Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Here in Brazil the tradition of Halloween is not very common, but the television will go display only horror movies in this week muahahahahahah =) I love horror movies, it's my favorite movie genre, you might wonder how I am happy hehehe. Yesterday I see the movie "Wrong Turn" and in a few days will pass the movie "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre" and I'm very eager to watch =D
    So, are you feeling better today? I hope yes ;-)
    Enjoy the day
    Hugs from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I dont know what im doing for halloween yet , gots sweets in for the trick-or-treaters though :)

    Hope your feeling better and your new cat is settling in well :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hmm.. We only have a little horror-movie night at the bar in the little village I live, but I'm looking forward to it =) Sad enough we don't get free from school for halloween (or, here we call it 'sint maarten', and you don't say 'Trick or treat' but you sing a little song), but that's not such a big problem cause there are only little children and crazy idiots who are 14, 15 years old (like me) in the village (and adults), so after 8 there won't be any children singing songs for candy anymore, and we can go annoy people (Not for candy though, we're just trying to scare as many people as possible xD)

    Have a nice day
    'Nouky

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello dear Anette! How are you today? I hope that it's better.
    Well..we , cCroatians do not celebrate Halloween , but there are still horrors =)

    Hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Anette,
    My cat clinging to my hair to wake me up in the morning (but now he has 5 months, it starts to be difficult!) ;=)
    If your 3 cats are the same, you should sleep with a motorcycle helmet! ;=D

    How is your son's costume for Halloween?
    I wish him good fun!

    For me,on Halloween night, a series of good horror movies, and prepare sweets for the children who come to ring the bell!
    Have a nice day :=)

    ReplyDelete
  25. In Canada we have Halloween =) It's all over here =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Halloween parties!
    and here where I live do not have that tradition.

    More still I see me wear something perhaps vampire *-----*

    Enjoy the party.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  27. awww, the new cat is too adorable :)
    and I'm sure the older cats will be good to her. there's something about the young ones.
    my cats were always good to babies :) and if we managed to bring a huge dog home, who doesn't like other animals at all, and get him used to cats, then you can get a couple of cats to like the baby :)
    my dog still doesn't like other cats, but he loves his cats, and he protects them :) it's too cute :)

    kisses from croatia, and a huge welcome to the new kitty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  28. your new cats beautiful:)

    I'd love a cat but my mums scared of them so I can't:(

    and I can't wait for halloween either:D

    going to see greenday and then off to a party afterwardsssss. going to be an ace night:D

    hope you and you family have one too:)

    You should dress as the angel from the Amaranth video hahaha.

    lots of love:)

    Aj

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Grattis till er nya lilla katt, hon ser sĂ„ söt ut! Åh vad jag vill ha en egen katt. NĂ€r jag flyttar hemifrĂ„n ska det minsann fixa sig... ;)

    Halloween spenderar jag i Tammerfors dÀr Förbundet Kristen Skolungdom ordnar Höstdagarna för ungdomar frÄn hela svenskfinland. Jag ska vara dÀr som talkoarbetare, men tidigare Är har det bara varit sjukt roligt sÄ jag ser jÀttemycket fram emot veckoslutet! Dessutom Àr det ett ypperligt tillfÀlle att trÀffa bekanta frÄn runtom i landet :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi anette :)
    yay halloween is coming :D
    i HATE horror movies but my friends force me to see them so i think i have no option in part... but indipendent of that i LOVE HALLOWEEN ... the colors, the original ideas people have on their costumes ... its all amazing :D ... i like to put laxants in the candies i make for the children that come to ask for candies ... haha just kidding ... i like making special sweets that they dont have here in chile to make the children extra happy.. for example some fudge (YUMM!!!)anyways halloween is one of my favourite celebrations ... i hope you have fun at halloween !!!!!!

    bevan :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jag VILL ha ett Halloween-party, men ingen annan vill, och Àr det inte lite trÄkigt att ha det alldeles ensam? :(
    DÀremot kanske jag köper en evil mantel ;)
    Och du har sÄn tur som har sÄ mÄnga katter :<
    Krams!

    ReplyDelete
  32. We DO celebrate Halloween here in the US, but I live so far out that I didn't get any invitations :( I'll be answering the door with candy dressed like a 'rock' goddess... no particular one, lol. Just thigh-highs, a short skirt, thinking about trying to find something friday that could work as a corset-type top, and my knee-high boots, and wild makeup... gonna go all out, since I normally stay super-concervitive :P

    Hugs, and all my love
    Falyssa

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yey the new Kitten is home!!! Congratulations! I am celebrating Halloween for the first time in 6-8 years, and I am so going to a Halloween party!!!
    I've never been to one and my friend and I are going as vampires, not the twilight ones, but still amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey Anette! Horror movies can be pretty fun, but I'm not into the gory-type movies. I get a thrill out of movies that build up anticipation. My family and I just watched Orphan last night and that was a good thriller.
    The scariest one I've seen though is Ju-On. I was shaking afterward even though I watched it in broad daylight...

    I don't know what I'm doing on Halloween night, but there is an event going on at my college that includes a costume contest and that is on the 30th. That should be pretty fun!

    Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Har inte haft halloween fest pÄ flera Är ;=)
    Det lÀr nog inte bli mycket i helgen heller, eftersom man inte har mÄnga vÀnner i detta samhÀlle, och att man precis grÀvt ur en visdomstand, sÄ man inte kommer ha ork eller nÄnting pga smÀrtan ;=( bÀttre att stanna hemma och vila upp sig inför skolan pÄ mÄndag...

    Surt att du brukar bli sjuk vissa gÄnger du fÄr tid med din son =/
    Han kan ju hÀnga tvÄ hÄrtussar pÄ hakan, och se ut som Marco pÄ Partyt han ska pÄ, haha! ;=)

    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats on getting little Busan home! ^__^

    Halloween is getting more and more prominent here every year, just like Valentine's Day -- heh, I wouldn't be surprised if they felt the need to import Thanksgiving from America to Finland too... :p Not complaining though -- I love to dress up, play with theatre make-ups and design all crazy outfits! :D The only problem is that I haven't had any proper Halloween parties for years anymore where to unleash that creativity -- guess those people I used to party with are getting old :p

    Seems I have to do with Kotiteollisuus gig or a common bar/club evening at some local place for this Halloween ;)

    But, have a really nice and crazy Halloween evening and same to your son -- this festival is just something that must be tremendously fun to celebrate with kids! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love horror movies and I watch them every time =)

    Well, my best friend an I made a Helloween-party but only with our best friends. We have a really really big stereo-system and when you put a Heavy Metal CD or a Techno CD in it is unbelievable loud but really cool xDD
    We made bloddy-fingers and cow-eyes, maybe a brainwashing-salad ...
    We watch some horror movies too and some funny clips on youtube ...

    Every day I play Nightwish music on my Ipod but they hate it, so I won´t hear Nightwish on helloween =(

    All my respect, love, big hugs and many kisses from Austria,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  38. Totally!!
    My band is playing a gig down in Texas and then after that, we're going to have a horror movie/ random halloween party in the hotel! hahaha

    This should be fun!
    Have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hejssan Anette!

    Halloween sure is more popular event in the USA than in Finland, so I don't go to any halloween parties. It would be fun though to have one.
    I'm going to a bar with my friends on Saturday so I guess that will be my "halloween party", since I will have some make-up for the bar and knowing my make-up skills it will remind people more of a halloween make-up than beautiful make-up :D

    ReplyDelete
  40. Well, I have never been in a Halloween party. No halloween celebrations here in my city in Brazil.
    But there are horror parties going on at funfairs, not in my city though. And horror movies on TV. I think that's all.

    I hope the cats have a great friendship :)
    And hope you are ok!

    FĂĄbio

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hej! Anette! <3
    hoppas allt gÄr bra med dom smÄ Kissarna:D
    Ja! sjÀlvklart ska jag Ha eller gÄ pÄ Halloween party! jag ska gÄ dit som Vampyr x)
    SkrÀckfilm Àr jÀtte roligt att se pÄ Halloween! X) första gÄngen jag sÄg en SkrÀckfilm kunde jag inte sova klokt pÄ en vecka haha;D jag sÄg The grudge och blev jÀtte rÀdd!
    Ha det bÀst!Anette<3 Kram Maja =D

    ReplyDelete
  42. I want to get a kitten for my husband for Christmas, but my cat don't get along well with other. Hmm, we'll see what happens.

    We just watched "Drag Me to Hell" last night. It was very freaky. Made me jump a few times. Tonight it's "Nightmare Before Christmas".

    A friend is having a Halloween party and I'm dressing up as the character "Blind Mag" from the movie "Repo! The Genetic Opera" It's a great movie, and it's a musical, like Sweeny Todd, dark and a little violent. It's very good. If you haven't seen it you should. Sarah Brightman is in it.

    Best Wishes,
    Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  43. My nephew's birthday's on Halloween so we're going to have a small birthday party :D

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hey Anette!
    I'm so excited too, cause I'm gonna see Epica in 4 days *.* OMG can't wait!!
    But would be a lot more if I was gonna see Nightwish eheh =P
    The other two cats will be very nice, I'm sure, they are lovely :)
    Sometimes I'm all courageous and I'm like "yeah, lets see that horror movie" but then...ehehe :$
    I hope your son has fun =) Then you have to tell us what was his costume :P
    I won't go to any Halloween party, I don't think people here in Portugal celebrate it, I don't seen anything special made by them for this day...but I would like to, its such a fun theme! =|

    Love,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Dear Anette,

    it's great that little Busan is coming home today...have lots of fun with her...oh she's so adorable! hope you won't have any trouble with the other 2 ladies ...but I think they will like her!

    I've seen a horror movie on Monday. It's called The Orphan and it was really good.

    Well here in Romania Halloween it not a tradition, but it has become popular, especially during the last few years so there are lots of parties and I will go to a party with my friends and I guess we will also go to a party with my classmates!

    Here November the 1st is the day when we remeber our dear ones who have passed away.
    We go to the cementery and put flowers and candles on their graves and we silently remeber them. For me it's very hard to do it.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  46. This Halloween my boyfriend and his family have a huge haunting tour through the neighboorhood with all the neighboorchildren.
    It's gonna be cool :)
    However, I have that evening a concert of Delain with Marco in a church. They gave a concert in that church before and that was great! So, with marco it's gonna be even cooler!

    Maybe I have this hauntingtour next year :)

    I hope you're doing well :)

    love,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Anette, did you get your cat at home? I hope she enjoies the home. Tell us more about her! Well, for halloween i think i do nothing and stay at home. Have a nice evening! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  48. Well, here in mexico we don't celebrate halloween as in USA, we just take it as a reason to get into costumes and just party haha with no candies nor tricks haha =)
    On the other hand, the first and second of november we honor our beloved ones who have passed away, because we believe that this two days their souls come and visit us, so we prepare food and drinks in altars full of this orange flower called cempasĂșchil or the traditonal name cempaxochitl, we also visit their graves to cleand them and leave them flowers. Also this days we can eat a bread that is only prepared during this time of the year, it's name could be translated as Bread of the Deads. And there are also candy skulls!!
    Maybe this post is a little long, but I just love this tradition. This is my favourite time of the year, even more than christmas haha. Really, if you ever come to mexico for vacations I highly recomend you to come around this days as its something unique in the world ;)
    Too bad in most places this tradition is clearly missunderstood.

    I'll stop taking your time now. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Yey. I'm going to have a little parties with my friends. Halloween is my favorite day of year. I love to watch horror movies, The Shining is a good movie and ofcourse The Grudge & Ring's are normal movies to halloween thought they arent scary at all. But Nettan have a happy halloween and dont wacht too scary movies ;) Of i remember i read that you have watched too that The exorcist of Emily Rose? What did you like about it? After I watched it i was must go to net and see that real story of woman who was really "Emily".

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your kittens are SOOO cute!! ^__^

    I am dressing-up for Halloween, but I'm not sure if I'll find a party to go to :(.

    <3 Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  51. This is usual in Russia to have Halloween parties in night clubs, but it's not a country's tradition. We actually do not celebrate Halloween neither in schools nor in universities. But parties - yeah;)
    I'm just afraid that I won't be able to come... Saturday is always a hard day for me as I study from morning till evening and have no powers to dance;)
    So have fun for me too;)
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  52. Im going as Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter.

    Unfortunatly, being a man, I dont own a big black dress, so me and my friend have been busy making one out of a black bed sheet :D

    Have a good day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  53. My friends and I are having a Halloween party. This is the third time but it not a really big halloween party but it is really exiting and fun.

    SO HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM NORWAY

    ReplyDelete
  54. Halloween isn't as big in the UK as the US but most little children go around collecting sweets from people in costumes, so that's always fun!

    This year is going to be a great halloween for me! About 10-15 of the UK people on the Official Nightwish Forum are meeting up in London for a day of wandering in costumes! Then we're going on a Jack the Ripper walk in the evening. I'm going as Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd, I even have a pie!! So hopefully that will be some good Nightwishey fun!!

    The new cat is adorable, she's just so cute!!

    Have a great Halloween!
    Holly xxx

    ReplyDelete