I have some nice things to do today;=) First some pilates exercising then take a turn in the city to get those things I put away yesterday and then I have time for massage and today it is a massage with hot stones. Emma thought I should try that and I think it sounds really nice with some warm stones on the back;=)
Tonight there is a concert again in town and I think I will go and check it out;=)
I also did some more music yesterday and it feels good when the inspiration comes;=)
My songwriter "partner" Anders Bagge is very occupied at the moment with being in the jury of Idols here and he is so funny;=) I watch it every evening and yesterday he took these incredible sun glasses on;=) haha! (he is the one at the right...;=)

(photo borrowed from style by kling)
Good morning Anette,
ReplyDeleteOhhh...that massage with hot stones sounds sooo nice and warm...hmmm :) I'll try it out one day :)
I hope your day will be nice and sunny (not like in my country, it's col and dark :( )
But I love autumn so I don't mind it that much :D
Oh, by the way I'll try to cook some Oopsies tonight, can't forget the recipe and the look of them... yummie ;)
What kind of tea do you like? As this season is really good for hot drinks.
Have a great day,
BIG-BIG hugs,
Viktoria
XoXoXo
Good Morning dear Nettie♥
ReplyDeleteI hope you slept well.That massage sounds really nice. I could use one right now.
Anders looks like a real hard-rock guy =)
Enjoy the concert and wish you all the best
Love
Ena
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteIf you like Muse, I think you should check this clip I found a couple of minutes ago, and read the info before you watch it. It's hilarious! =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn2qKraB1lQ&feature=player_embedded
I was in London a couple of months ago, and I got to se We Will Rock You, WOW what an amazing show!
Ha en fin dag i Sverige, klem fra Norge ;)
So glad you've caught on with Muse. There's a lot to learn from them musically.
ReplyDeleteI recommend getting their Live HAARP DVD. It's an incredible watch. This guy does some seriously sick guitar work!
Oh, I love the WWRY show! I'd have loved you in the part of Meat! But, have to say, I'm glad you were hired for NW ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd if you want to look at some fun stuff from We Will Rock You, I've been creating some videos, where the visual stuff is from one of the shows during 2002/2003, and the music is from 2008 (I think it is) from Champions of Rock - which was in Sweden - with Kerry Ellis (Meat), Peter Johansson (Galileo) and Mazz Murray (Killer Queen)
Here is No One But You - My personal fave song in the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJtfqeiEaL4
I Want to Break Free: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_-xszKqtcI
And
Somebody to Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIr2gsjLQCs
Hope you'll enjoy watching the videos as much as I did making them!
Have a fabulous day, dear.
Love,
Mads
Hi Nettie, can't wait to read your lyrics!
ReplyDeleteMiriam xx
Queen were (and still are) such an amazing band indeed. They're the ultimate old-school rock band for me, I think they have done some tracks that will remain in history forever. And Freddie Mercury, God bless him, was one of the greatest singers and entertainers of the world I think. I'm glad you love them too. :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, it's good to see Mr. Bagge is such an easy going and nice person, it's going to make the collaboration between the two of you much easier and more pleasant.
Lastly, have a great day, Anette! Hope the stone massage is gonna feel really good and the concert's gonna be fun as well!
Hello Anette! Would you like us to be your music "partners" during your composition process?=} I mean, some of us are into music,like that girl which commented she did a concert last night.. You could post kinda announcement that you accept 1 composition for your solo album..it can be music only, where youll put the voice, or vocal melody as well..would be so good co-operation;+) Maybe some artists alreade did it:} at least in italy*..it can be some "music revolution" hihi..
ReplyDeleteHi Nettie, it's me again ;)
ReplyDeleteI just did a quick wallpaper with you and Mother Nature aka the four seasons as inspiration :)
Hope you like it <3
http://queerangel8900.deviantart.com/art/Anette-Olzon-Four-Seasons-138834383
Love and hugs :)
Hii Anette =D
ReplyDeleteI think i am gonna listen to Muse sometime too, i like Queen too (thanks to stepdad;p) so if they look like them, they must be good!
Gawshh I wish i could get that hotstone thingy too, i'm in my 'monthly party' now so very grumpy and sore XD
It's good to hear you're working on your music so much, I can't wait to hear the end products.
I'm really curious to see what your own style is going to sound like =D
Those sunglasses are awesome ;p, especially on him, he's got style xp
Well, I hope you have a great great day =D
Oh by the way, in the last blog you told about the teas and pills you get for your PMS.
Could you please tell me which ones you use?
I have tried almost anything but nothing helps =(, thanks already =D
Lots of Looove, Lisa <3
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteI would say that Anders looks really imposing! :)
I bet he drives a huge motorcycle and wears a leather jacket with many small chains, metal buttons and different rivets :) Does he? :)
Well, I wish you to have a nice day!
We all really love you!
Hi Anette,
ReplyDelete"We will rock you" is the best musical I have ever seen! I, too, have seen it in London a few years back when I still lived there and it blew my mind, at that time I really thought they were ahead of their time, in musical sense's way. I can totally imagine you on that musical - did you apply for the role of Scaramouche by any chance?
Well, maybe it is a good thing that you did not get the job after all because otherwise we would not have you in Nightwish =)
Enjoy your day!
Katrin
Hey ANETTE :):)
ReplyDeleteWOW lot of things to do!
Yes the queen musical is indeed very good, i think no one out there dislike queen ;)
Massage with hot stones? sounds truly relaxing^^ hope you enjoy it ;)
Im happy to hear you did some music, NICE! :) *happy jumping*
So i hope you will have fun at tonights concert ;) im looking forward to see my dear Martina tonight :)
Thank you for the pic^^ like it. cool glases by the way ;)
Now, have a wonderful time and great evening
Biiiigest huuug
LOVE AND RESPECT
your´s Chris :=)
Hi Anette! Sorry, this is nothing to do with anything in your blog entry today (but good luck with the songwriting!). I've been without internet access for nearly a month so I just wanted to pop by today and say that I picked up the two Alyson Avenue albums two weeks ago and they are wonderful! I've been listening to them non-stop. You sound fantastic! And the music itself is incredibly catchy. They are the only albums I own without a single song that I don't like. Fair play to the lot of you. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Nettan!!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to hear your songs and read your lyrics, I'm very anxious for your new album, as anxious as for the new Nightwish album ^^.
Hope you enjoy your day a lot.
Love,
Carol
I long for a good massage! Need to visit my friend again to crack me here and there ;)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hear some of your music soon, Anette! I'm very happy that inspiration is blooming in Your head :D
Have a lovely day!
Love,
Karo E.
Funny you mention WWRY I watched it last Wed in London with my family. It was great and I was headbanging quite a bit haha. The show's humour was funny and up-to-date.
ReplyDeleteI like Muse's new album too and Muse in general - got into them a few months ago but their music is cool :) Which new songs from The Resistance stand out to you?
Good morning to you too.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing your solo album, judging by his talent with the music will be a very good album.
In year 2010 there will be many great expectations with albums, the first nightwish which is preparing the new album, then you also is preparing an album, then kamelot which is also preparing a new album with the possibility to release it in 2010, also mudvayne has the new album already done and just waiting for an appropriate time to release it, this year 2010 will be incredible. WOOWW =)
Enjoy your day, as you said to Tuomas "let the music flow" ;-)
Hugs from Brazil
Peace =)
Heheh... it's funny how artists sometimes resemble each other -- I've been listening to The 69 Eyes' new album and there are a couple of songs that somehow make me think of David Bowie... :p Congrats on your new songs, too -- and lots of inspiration to lots more! ;)
ReplyDeleteRe: angels & New Age stuff: <3
I used to practise classical, hatha yoga & tantra -- it's a branch of yoga where you concentrate more on the spiritual, philosophical side instead of just the physical positions and good grief, didn't I get "interesting" experiences every now and then! :) There surely is a spirit world somewhere there -- this may sound funny coming from someone who works in the field of science and technology but I find it sad how so many people on our field just deny and laugh at everything "supernatural"... Heh, I'd say it's a sign of a poor scientist if they don't believe in "supernatural" -- after all, things like electricity, airplanes, TV would've been considered witchcraft only two centuries back! :)
There's lots of wackiness under the name "New Age" but there's also something so unconditionally and purely beautiful and kind even a boring scientist like me am automatically drawn towards it :) Guess it's for counterbalance of sorts... :)
Good afternoon, dear Anette:).
ReplyDeleteOh, you love Queen? I love their music too, it is amazing. And for me, Freddie Mercury will always be the best male singer ever. I regret so much I was born after his death, so I've never seen him live.
Hmm, massage with hot stones would be great, in this cold, windy day...
Wow, I am curios about the concert:)
You wrote here yesterday, that you had some indian food. I love indian cuisine, so I found one of my personal favourites recipes for you, if you like to try:)
It's called Chicken Korma, you probably know it:)
You need some chicken breasts,
white yoghurt,
chopped garlic (about two cloves, it depends on your own taste),
two chopped onions,
chilli peppers (depends on taste)
about 100 ml coconut milk,
about two table spoons of ground almonds
and the spices: tea spoon of coriander, tea spoon of turmeric (curcuma), salt and pepper.
Carve the meat to cubes and mix it with white yoghurt, chopped garlic and the spices and leave it in fridge for 3-4 hours. I usually leave it for whole night, it takes more of marinade into the meat.
Put an oil into the pan, add the onion and chopped chilli peppers and fry for about 5 minutes.
Lower the heat and add the pieces of chicken, fry about 5 more minutes.
Then add the rest of marinade and cook for more 15 minutes. When the meat is completely cooked, add coconut milk and ground almonds (depends on how thick you want to have the sauce)
At last you can add some more yoghurt to make the sauce more creamy, but it's not necessary.
Serve with white rice.
Very delicious!:) I can truly recommend:).
Hope you had wonderful day, I did:).
I'm sending big hug and lots of positive energy:)
Hello Anette
ReplyDeleteI like Muse too! I love the song 'uprising' :D
I wish I could go for a massage too, my back hurts from exercising..
That idols-guy looks funny! We don't have 'Idols' in Belgium for the moment, but we have 'So You Think You Can Dance' on weekly basis ;)
Enjoy your massage!
Daphne
Hello my angel!
ReplyDeleteWith sure you saw the new single of Winthin Temptation (Utopia)! And I was thinking how wonderful will be your solo album, becouse to me you and Sharon have a lot thing in comum. The sweet voice and the charisma.
With sure, for me, your album will be awesome and I can't wait to have they in my hands.
If you did listem them yet, just look on youtube and enjoy. I hope you like!
Hello Anette, I found this video on youtube with some funny pictures of nightwish. I think you'll like ;-)
ReplyDeleteif you want to see the link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BB25674hKg
Have a photo that Emppu is inside a washing machine that I really found it very funny, I'm laughing so far =)
Have a nice day
Hugs from Brazil
Peace =)
Hi sweetie!!
ReplyDeleteHow did the massaeg go?? I'm so jealous of that.. I could really use a massage and the warm stones seem pretty nice because it's so cold here .. and it shouldn't be hehehe
and by the way.. I think those glasses look very funny on your songwriter partner..
We too have Idols here now.. it's an once a week show, I guess, but it's really fun too.. I only like de auditions part because there are many weird people! hehehe My gf applied this year, but she didn't pass the first round of auditions.. she found out last minute and she was veeeeeeeery nervous.. I actually think she chose the wrong song.. well.. maybe next time :)
Good evening to you :*
I know just one song from Queen and that's We will rock you ;) I'm not familiar with the band at all.
ReplyDeleteMassage with warm stones... That sounds very very nice. I could use a massage too... with or without warm stones ;) Let us know how it felt.
Jag har också sett We Will Rock You! :D Den är otroligt bra! Den var rolig, spännande och romantisk, och så hade den såklart Queen..
ReplyDeleteOch London var också en fantastisk stad! Alltså ÄR!
Och jag vill också ta tillfället i akt med att (precis som några tidigare personer) föreslå Within Temptations Utopia :) Jag tycker inte du och Sharon har alls likadana röster, ni har båda personliga.. Fantastiska röster, men inte likadana.
Krams!
Hey Anette =)
ReplyDeleteQueen is awesome! I love the song Who Wants To Live Forever, one of my favs. I also like Muse.
Lauri Ylönen from The Rasmus likes Muse too, and he loves Björk. It was from him that I got to know about Muse and Björk.
Do you like Björk? She is really awesome too =)
I hope you are having a nice day, wish you lot of inspiration =)
Fábio
Muse is great=)
ReplyDeleteNettie, sing something please!!! Like that beautiful Sweden lullaby you once posted...pleeeease! =)
Anette Hello again, I was looking at the website of Kamelot and found there a link to a clothing store of rock and as I know you like the clothes my first reaction was to put the link here for you. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWell the link is:
http://www.newrock.es/
again have an excellent day.
Hugs from Brazil
Peace =)
Only song at Queen what I like much is Show must go on,other songs I haven´t listen at all but yes,that´s good band on that style of music.
ReplyDeleteI also like much Stratovarius Visions of Europe live album,many songs at Epica The Classical Conspiracy and Abba. Specially The winner takes it all,I guess the biggest reason why I like Abba is singing voices.
Bagge är ju världens coolaste snubbe =D
ReplyDeleteI would have loved seeing you in We Will Rock You. <3
ReplyDeleteBut I also love seeing you in Nightwish, so I don't wish for WWRY at all. ;)
Thanks for making me love songs I couldn't stand listening to before (I always wanted to say that ^^')
hey anette i would just like to say ur awsome! : ) i didnt know u liked muse they rock!
ReplyDeleteis the next nightwish album going to be all in finnish? i saw on wikipedia that u would make all your future songs in finnish.
have a nice day!