Hi from the studio;=)
Sitting and working on some lyrics again for the 3rd song we started working on yesterday. This is a bit more encouraging and I think its great=)
Someone asked me if I only think of the lyrics or melodies too and I do both. I do melodies and lyrics and the guys do melodies too. We co-operate so we all are participating on everything, except that its all my lyrics.
I am a team player and this is the perfect solution for me.
Another question was if it will sound like NW or Alyson Avenue and the answer is that it wont;=) Like I have said: rock but not metal. I am trying to show the different styles of my voice and here I can use it differently than in Nightwish since I make the melodies to suit me.
Today we drove by a music store on the way and I found lots of cool and nice guitars there;=) Still I havent practised so much guitar but someday I will;=) Now its more important to do my album first.
Now - more music;=) enjoy the day!
Thursday, 22 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Anette, very happy for your devolpement of your debut solo album.
ReplyDeleteOnly to ask are you searching a label???
Hope to have back your reply, Miriam
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeletethank you very much for answering my question! :D
So you also do the melodys. Wow! That impresses me! I think this is very difficult! How do you compose it? With the computer programmes or the piano?
If we in my hobby-band invent songs it usually happens coincidentally by improvising. I never knew how to do a determined melody. I admire people who are able to write their own music very much! Good Luck with this Anette and very good ideas!!
So you create more songs than later can be found on the album? Isn't that hard to decide that some songs will be left out ?! Well I think then you can assure that you really chose the very best out of all.
That is VERY good that you write songs that match perfectly to your beautiful voice! I am very looking forward to hear it. In Nightwish, I asume you'll have to sing what Tuomas composed, what is their stile. With this album you can show what is Your stile and what else you can sing and didn't have the chance to show with NW yet. GOOD LUCK!!!
Best wishes, tak för din musik!
Lisa
Thats great! You share your songwriting process with other creativ forces. and if everyone can plug in ideas it surely will sound great!
ReplyDeleteas for the music style of your record, i can only say: LOve it! wonderful that you go your own way, and show some diffrent aspects of your voice, looking forward to hear something when the time is right :)
thank you for sharing your studio life with us ;)
have a great day
biiig warming huugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
ChRis^^
Hello dear Anette! How are you today?? Here in Croatia is rainy hehehe...no more hot days.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to hear that everything is going great! Can I ask you something?? Is your album going to be more like classic rock or hard rock??Or maybe something in between? Hope that you will answer ♥
Big hugs and take care
Love
Ena ♥
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeletethanks for keeping us updated with how the work at the studio is going!
Sounds like it has been very productive and exciting! It s great that you cooperate so well in your team! (the dog is so cute too...guess he s also part of the team)
We are all looking forward to it!!!
Have a beautiful day!
Kisses & Hugs,
Herta
Good day Anette!
ReplyDeleteThank You for the update! I'm happy to hear that everything goes well in the studio! Hope You're feeling good and allergies don't bother you too much!
Be safe!
Hugs,
Karo E.
I didn't know it would be only your lyrics, that's really really cool! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that when you work in the music, doing the lyrics and melody, you put much more feeling in it, and that's what music is about =)
Thank you for taking your time to answer our doubts :)
Have a lovely day, xxxx
You certainly seem full of ideas at the moment!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering how easy it is to find the space and time to think about lyrics and music, particularly at home. Do you have a disciplined quiet time to think about this or do you just think of things out of the blue during the day and write them down?
Tom -UK Fan Club
Hey Anette =)
ReplyDeleteIt is so great that the album lyrics are yours. All these things are making me feel more and more excited, hehehe.
I am curious to see how all this work will result in.
Good luck, have a great afternoon!
Fábio
Thank you for this update :) You and your studio partners are for sure working very very hard.
ReplyDeleteHugs from here ^^
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteHar ni några planer på att göra någon låt på Svenska =)?
Eller är det hemligt?
Kram från Sofie
I am so excited to hear the new album!
ReplyDeleteWhen will it be finished???
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeletethanks for your answers!
I can not wait to hear the result!=) the expected output would be when? and In France?
Thanks
love
Isabelle
Hi Anette, can i ask you question, hope you can respond one day.
ReplyDeleteIn Nightwish how is it decided what old songs you perform. Do you decide, or does Tuomas make you sing all the old songs first and he decides which ones suit you best to perform live
hope this makes sense :)
george
Hello Anette =)thanks for answering the question its nice to know that you are going sing in a different style ^^ i cant wait to hear your new songs =)btw i love the video "October and April" it has made my top favorite music videos list =D. Can i ask you a question, what old songs from Nightwish do you love to sing?
ReplyDeletehope you have a great day =) and thanks again for answering the questions :D
lots of hugs =)
~Ellie~
I think a great initiative that you wanted to explore other "sides" of your voice, shows that you are a versatile artist.
ReplyDeleteSince when you said he was starting work on the solo album I thought it would be a sound similar to the NW, just not had that was not the same as the Alyson Avenue also =P
I also dying to learn to play guitar, but have not had a chance u.u