A song I sing very often is The Prayer and this has been covered so many times by different artists. One of my favourite is the one with Josh Groban and Charlotte Church. Today I sing this loud so the neighbours will need ear plugs;=)
My mum´s dream is that I will someday do a duet with Josh Groban and that would be very very nice;=)
Enjoy;=)
Wednesday, 7 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's got an incredible voice!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, Anette you can sing in italian!
HEy ANette
ReplyDeleteWonderful O.O
touches the heart, that is one of those *shit im starting to cry* moments :) but its beautiful :)
Your neighbours wont need ear plugs, cause im sure you sing this beautiful, so im sure they wont get enough ;)
Hey, may one day your mum´s drem will come true! no dream is to far away, everything is possible :)
so now, i wish a wonderful day to you
hope the sun shines a lot :)
smiel on^^
biiig huuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
CHRIS :)
Hello Nettan =) How are you??
ReplyDeleteThat is a nice song.
I had an ispiration and I made a picture on October and April theme for you and Lauri.
Can you please check it out???
http://i36.tinypic.com/2h5jwok.jpg
Thanks
Love
Ena
Uau, what a wonderful song *__*. It touched my heart a lot!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think if you'd sing this song with him it would be soooo wonderful, I am starting to imagine this moment!!!
Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Carol
Charlotte Church sings for the Pope John Paul II:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWB-tFAgCOs&feature=related
Charlotte Church - Pie Jesu on the Big Big Talent Show 1997 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Ep-X-I30g&feature=related
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI like this song very much... And this version is beautiful, but celine dion s version is also very nice...
:)))
It's horrible what happened to LizLunatic. When I was studying I was ridiculed for getting top grades, was called Nerd and ridicule only intensified when I needed glasses. Here in Brazil it is common for people to be bronzed and since my skin is very white that was also used to ridicule me. Thank God I never picked up at school, because I always ran well heheheh. Today when I see these people on the street I see it was worth my effort because many of those who ridiculed me have not finished studying.
ReplyDeleteLizLunatic have strength when you finish studying things will improve, you'll probably never see people like this. Better estimate for you and not give up being who you are ;-)
PS: Anette, you are so beautiful in the picture with Lauri Ylonen. I was even more eager to see the video, is sure to be very good. Oh her voice was also beautiful in the song "October and April," his voice is getting better. Your voice was already great when you came for Nightwish now is incredible. You used a slight vibrato technique in this song, am I right? Anyway it was very good, congratulations for the excellent work. =)
Have a nice day
Hugs from Brazil
Peace =)
Hey Anette! hope you had a niec day! Lovely song! I kinda have a question for you though! Been listening to the youtube clips of The Heart Asks Pleasure First for a straight week now (Nightwish' cover ofc!) and been wonder what the exact lyrics are :-D Would you be allowed by higher people, to inlighten us? <3 :-D
ReplyDeleteHello dear Anette =)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could hear you sing right now, it would totally keep my mind from the pain ;p
And who knows, maybe one day you will sing it with Josh Groban.
I mean come on, who could say no to such a beautiful, talented lady like you =)
(who should also get the awards for greatest personality and sweetheart of the year!)
Well, keep on singing as loud as you can!
I will retreat to listening to you on my mp4 ;p
You are amazing Anette!!!
Lots of love, thanks and hugs, Lisa <3
Really lovely duet! Such talented people :D This version is really nice. Awesome voices!
ReplyDeleteHowever my fave version still is with Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion :)
Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Karo E.
Very beautiful song! Anette you will make very happy if you sing in my italian... please do it!
ReplyDeleteWOW!...What a voice...
ReplyDeleteWhat a duet you make with him....Giving me chills just thinking about it!!
Your neighbors better applaud after hearing you sing!!!
Thank you for sharing....It's raining very hard here in Maine and this was a nice treat!!
Have a great day!!!
(((HUGS)))
Christine
you re kidding me? your must be so happy that they hear you singing! ;-]
ReplyDeletei dont speak swedish but here is something for you:
Anette, du är den ljusaste stjärnan jag någonsin sett! du gör mitt hjärta varmt när du sjunger ... och du är så vacker!
there are too many mistakes here! sorry... :=D
I LOVE this song!! With Andrea Bocelli, Celtic Woman, but this was the first time I heard it with these two singers so thank you for the post =)
ReplyDeleteI would love if your mum's dream came true :P and you would be so great with this song!! ^.^
That was very beautiful song. I didn't understand the words but very impressive. I got the chills. :D
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about your neighbours hearing your singing. I live in an apartment building and sometimes I hear when somebody in the upper floor plays piano. I go always in my balcony because there I can hear the playing more clearly. I think it's nice that somebody plays there. It doesn't disturb me at all.
So I wish I were you neighbor. I would not care if I had to listen to you singing =)
ReplyDeleteI would knock on your door and say: Anette start singing, pleeease.
Beautiful song, thanks for the post. I also would love to see you singing Josh Groban.
Take care,
Fábio
Yeah, this song was covered by many artists. The version I know is with Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion. I don't know if you've heard yet Anette, but I also recommend:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3EoHz29guo
You could sing this song (and/or record) a day, promises? Your voice is perfect for the song. I can already imagine how it would be, really. =D
And if your neighbors had to ear plugs, they don't know admire good music u_u
You're right. This performace is very beautiful. ;-) Oh, God - I wish I could sing it like that.
ReplyDeleteKisses,
that's very nice.
ReplyDeleteI have my first voice lesson this afternoon, and I'm quite excited to meet my voice coach :)
I have a good feeling that she can help me get my old voice back, and then some!!!
Hugs, and love,
Falyssa
Hahaha.. I don't think they'll need earplugs...
ReplyDeleteIf they complain, tell them I'd switch places with them in a second" I would love to be neighbours with someone who sings as beautifuly as you do!!
This song is really beautiful!!! I'd give everything to hear you singing it! ;)
Kisses
Anette hi,
ReplyDeletebeautiful song!
Al igual que su versión es hermoso demasiado seguro =)
besos lud
Josh is awesome! Magic voice! I really would like you to do the duet with him!
ReplyDeleteAnette why not give this song a try? I'm sure you'll do great. I like this cover of The Prayer too :D Also, if you ever did a duet with Josh Groban that would be amazing because I'm a huge fan of him.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing voice!!! I had never heard about Josh Groban till today, oh my God. Somehow he reminds me of Il Divo guys (have you heard about them? Same style singing).
ReplyDeleteIt would be wonderful to hear a duet of you and Josh, two big voices united in a song... :)
Lots of hugs ^^
Oooh yes! Please do it! I would love to hear you sing a duet with Josh Groban. Or, Josh Groban can collaborate with the whole Nightwish band--that'll be something different. He is one of my favorite singers, and he is simply wonderful live. "All I Ask of You" would also be a great song for you to sing with him.
ReplyDelete