

Hey all;=)
Another day and its sunny over here;=) A little bit cold, 9 degrees, but still lovely weather;=)
Its just another day over here with gym first, then stone massage and then some errands like IKEA etc. So a great day again;=)
Hope your day will be great too;=)
Enjoy your stone massage! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, Be happy *-*
Hey
ReplyDeleteOh, nice pics :) thaanks
ok then i hope you enjoy the gym and of course this realxing stone massage ;) or IKEA^^
Thank you my day will be great for sure ;)
enjoy the sun
have fun
Biig huugs
Love and Respect
Chris :)
Hey Anette, great day. But why you put these pics here? I'm sorry but do you believe in GOD?
ReplyDeleteHii dear Anette =)
ReplyDeleteWell, my day didn't start real good XD
Had to go to school at 8.30 again ='(
It's just torture to get up SO early!!
I wish I was you, just getting up when I wanted ;p
And now, this afternoon, we have to go to some sewer thingy for Biology O__o
Ah well, I'll stop bothering you now ;p
Have a great day, and nice shopping at Ikea xp
Lots of love 'n hugs, Lisa <3
Goodmorning Nettie :)
ReplyDeleteI've just been watching an interview of you on YouTube from when you were singing with the Symphony Orchestra, and you said that you love Sarah Brightman, which made me so happy :) And I was wondering if you would sometime, just for the fun of it, record yourself singing one of her songs, and put it on YouTube or just here on your blog. I would love to here how you sound with her songs :)
Have a nice day, enjoy your angels <3
Love Mads
Luna: Yes, I do believe in God and angels.
ReplyDeleteIt's around 5 degrees here in Finland now, but it's very sunny. I have quite nice day too, because I have a day off from school ;)
ReplyDeleteHope these angels that you posted bless your day and life.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Carol
Anette me too ;-), but be careful, sometimes they seem different such they really are.
ReplyDeleteGood morning to you too, Anette.
ReplyDeleteI'm playing a video game that I love, and currently opening another person to Nightwish(another fan in another small town close to me :P)
I'm trying very hard not to gobble down the bag of trail-mix sitting next to me, but im failing in that endevour :P
Nice to read a blog from you while i'm still awake(night-owl AGAIN)
I got the sweetest compliement the other day from a friend. She told me that she thought I looked a little bit like Sharon from Within Temptation in this picture:http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p460/gothic_model87/002.jpg (so fricken happy that I've lost close to 36 kilos in the last 12 months)
Hugs and love,
Falyssa :=)
Hi Anette, i forgot something what i wanted to write here. You don't have to publish it, i just want to advise to you one book. It is about angels and about things which happened a long time ago. It is from polish woman, her name is Maia Lidia Kossakowska and book is Seedsman of the wind. I don't know if it is in english version, but it is very good book. I advise it to you. bye
ReplyDeleteI wish a nice day to you and your angels ;=)
ReplyDeleteDu som gillar Desperate Housewives, IKVÄLL KL 21.00 kanal 5! ;=)
ReplyDeleteHa en bra dag! :]
Åh IKEA, lyllo *_*
Kram, Elle
Hi A- Lovely Angel pics - I find Angels very inspiring and have several arond the house.
ReplyDeleteVery wet and windy in England =(
Warm Regards Peter X
Good morning, Anette!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day too ))
Look, what we've found! ;)
http://smages.com/i/7b/06/7b069abdfaea864c479e1d0dbb1c205e.jpg
Russian fans are very glad to know you've weared kokoshnik we presented you ;)
Well I'm glad you believe in God and angels,
ReplyDeletethat makes me really happy because
not many do. Sometimes people will even
try to say that people who listen to
heavy music are bad people,
but I'm glad you don't go into the
stereotype, it's wrong to believe what
a person's religious views are just
because of their music tastes.
I hope you enjoy your massage- it's spirit week at school, and today I get to wear my pj's!
Hope you enjoy your day!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Hello Anette m how are you??
ReplyDeleteI hope tha everything is ok=)
Thank you for lovely pictures =)
Sweet angels.
Have a lovely day too and enjoy your massage
Kiss
Ena
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteVille bara säga att om du ska till IKEA i Malmö så håller dem på att flytta, så det finns inte så många grejer kvar i gamla IKEA. Den nya öppnar 21 oktober tror jag. BTW ser att du gillar änglar, min mamma älskar änglar och hon har en väldigt söt liten samling :)
Ha en bra dag!
Kram / Eliza
Hello Anette! Lovely angels pictures! Specially the second one. Have a nice day and may the angels be with you ^^
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeleteoh the pictures with the angels are soooo sweet!
Hope you are having a great relaxing day!
I love your new hair and glasses!!! I also listened to the song you've done with The Rasmus and it sounds so beautiful!
Thanks for telling and warning us about the myspace etc pages..........I can't understand why some people need to pretend to be someone they are not!
You said that if we feel it's fake then it is fake. I think this works with people too ...sometimes when we feel that someone is lying to us sooner or later we find out that it really was a lie. Or if we feel that someone is not a "true" friend and he/she turns out to be as fake as the friendly smile which they gave us before getting the favour they wanted from us and after it they just don't care about us anymore!(sorry for being out of topic)
Enjoy the sunny day!!!
Love,
Herta
Enjoy your day Anette and have relax!
ReplyDeleteHi dear Anette!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I woke up in this mornin I was a little sad, but when I went to your blog and saw these beautiful pictures of angels, they put a little smile on my face.
Have a wonderful day MY angel!
Oh, angels =)
ReplyDeleteIs 9 degrees a little bit cold for you? That is REALLY cold for me! hehehe
I am used to high temperatures like 15-35 dregrees, but sometimes I love cold weather.
Sunny and hot here today, 27°C.
I hope you are having a nice day, as I always wish.
Take care,
Fábio
I've listened your song with The Rasmus. Your voice sounds simply magical... are you a witch? ( joke :)) ) Good Job!
ReplyDeletehello Anette,
ReplyDeletei just opened a blog mostly so i could send you a messange (i doubt you would read thsi seeing as you get so many messages but worth a shot)
and well i must say that im reading your blog for a few weeks :p and i must say that you are a much more interesting person then i ever deared dream :o
well anyway, you shell stay my idol (at least for now)
good night from israel,
I.Baum
9 degrees a little cold? O.o OMG.. here the most cold is 16 degrees and is frozen XD.. in chrismas..or some winter days
ReplyDelete=D well here is a little hot.. but nice.. 22-25 degrees..
In the summer is very very hot =P 27-34 degrees
In the winter only rains.. all the time, rain rain rain =D..
Love the pictures .. ^^ very cool angels..
Take care..
kisses
Ale.
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI've just returned to the UK after two weeks in Sweden (Falkenberg). I don't mind the cold weather, and I love autumn and all its storms, but after the really stormy weather over the weekend, I'm just glad that it finally calmed down for my flight home on Tuesday.
Anyway, I've really missed reading your blog while I was away, and so I'm catching up with all your posts right now. Thanks for the lovely angel photos.