Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Copenhagen

The trip to Copenhagen yesterday was, as always, so nice;=) The time went way to fast, as always, too;=) There´s just to much stores and restaurants to visit...;=)
Here are some photos;)



Now to Emma for some massage;=) My day is very busy today to fix everything before Helsinki tomorrow...leaving cats, packing, fixing hair etc...

24 comments:

  1. Good morning Anette!

    You look simply beautiful! Such a lovely picture of You! :D

    Hope You will have fun in Copenhagen and won't be tired too much!

    Love the ring :)

    Have a great day and be safe!

    Love,
    Karo E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι have told that 15226549 times but, how can you be so beautiful with such a great voice at the same time???? Have a good time Anette and I think that today or tommorow you will be flying to Helsinki!!!!
    The Last concert of dark passion is coming!!!

    Hugs Anette!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Anette,

    Lovely pictures as usual :)
    I wish I could go to Sweden one day, it looks so beautiful and interesting.
    Can't wait to see your photos about your gig in Finland. Take good care and have a kickass gig over there! ;)

    BIG hugs,

    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon Anette, do you really look up to Marilyn Monroe??? She was 'kind of' a slut, and a drug addict. Her stupidity made her one of the ugliest people ever. And this is an euphemism :o

    Do you happen to know when NW are going to reactivate Nightmail?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Nettie good luck for Helsinki!

    miriam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette!!!
    What beautiful photos
    Copenhagen very beautiful sity!!
    In foto you very Beautiful!!!
    ring very elegant!!!
    i like!!!
    THANKS for the foto


    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a beautiful place...I love restaurants that you can sit outside and watch the city go by...
    Cool boots! And the ring is awesome! You look so happy and relaxed...
    Thanks for the pics! Hope you have a wonderful day getting ready for Helsinki!

    (((HUGS)))
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Anette!
    Photos are really nice, as always ;-) I'm happy when you are happy. :-)
    The ring in one of your photos look sooooo nice! I like big and sparkling rings. Do you like Swarovski jewellery? In official site is so much beautiful stuff - rings, earrings, bracelets etc.
    Here are links to some pretty rings:
    http://www.swarovski.com/Web_PL/en/1029743/product/Forever_Ring.html?CatalogCategoryName=0112
    http://www.swarovski.com/Web_PL/en/976071/product/Fizz_Amethyst_Ring.html?CatalogCategoryName=0112
    http://www.swarovski.com/Web_PL/en/1033520/product/Star_Ring.html?CatalogCategoryName=0112

    Have a nice day! Hugs and kisses!
    Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bra att du hade en trevlig resa! Ha också en bra resa till Helsingfors i morgon. Kan inte vänta tills lördag!!

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette!
    I'm jealous of you. :P I would love to be in Copenhagen. And the bikes are very funny...I have a picture that I took where the sidewalk should be wide enough for about six people to walk next to each other, but the bikes covered so much only one person could fit! XD
    Again, good luck at Hartwall!!!!!!!!!! :)
    -Allie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo, I like that ring,
    it's very pretty! You look gorgeous in
    your picture too!

    Have a good day and try to relax
    some before tomorrow!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics Anette!Hope you had fun^^

    Have a safe trip to Helsinki:)

    Love,
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Anette :)

    Great that you had a nice time in Copenhagen :)
    Thank you for the cool photos :) i like that ring O.O its a very nice one :)

    So then, i hope you will get everything done today :) have a good time ;)
    hope the sun is shining

    smile a lot ;)
    a biiig huuug

    LOVE AND RESPECT
    your´s Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pics , Anette. I hope that you had fun =)
    Wish you all the best in Finlanf. Have a safe trip

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos, Anette. You look amazing. I love the ring.

    Have a nice day,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool ring, really! =) and you are so nice^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh.. Another great picture of you =)
    I love the earings matching the flower behind you. and you look soo adorable! =)


    So. have a nice trip to finland!!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW :-D looks so lovely there!!
    The ring you have on is faboulous :-)
    I really like your style!

    Xx Hugs xX
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Anette,

    thanks for the pics ..........and that ring is so so pretty! I love it !

    Good luck with everything you have to get done before leaving tomorrow!

    Have a nice evening!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the ring, really beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice photos :)
    I am glad that the trip to Copenhagen was so nice, as always. And so will be tomorrow.
    Have a nice evening!

    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so lovely in the photo)) Wish you great time at Helsinki. You light up our life =)
    Hugs, Kira.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm glad you had good time in there.
    I had a busy day too =)

    ReplyDelete