Saturday, 12 September 2009

A little video greeting;=)

Hi everyone;=)

Today I have had a rocky clothing day;=) Leggings from Helmut Lang, Body from Golden Goose, leather jacket from Ed Hardy and boots I bought last year;=)

It was a long time since I made a video greeting for you, so tonight I have made one for you... enjoy and hugs!


80 comments:

  1. Wow, Anette, that was so so very sweet of you!
    I'm truly touched by your thought of singing this beautiful little lullaby and sharing it with us!
    It's strange how we get to feel closer and more fond of you through such simple, yet emotional things.
    Thank you, and have a blessed night as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely song anette!!!!!!!!!
    wowwww hope you have lots of fun next saturday .!!! :DDDDDDD
    well enjoy your relaxed evening :)
    i cant wait to see the suprises... (i wont be there :'( but they will probably be on youtube :))
    hmm i wonder if they are going to record the concert profecionally
    anyways good night!
    bevan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Anette,

    thanks for the lovely video greetings and the lullaby. I am ill all day, lying in bed so that felt really good =)
    I am also looking forward to seeing you next Saturday in Helsinki. Until then I am perfectly fit again, I am sure.

    Sleep well & good dreams,
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,Anette

    you seems slim and pretty in this pic,and you have an excellent taste for every aspect of the life!

    i love the sweet lullaby:)
    really a good song! i love it!
    made me feel sleepy ..haha
    in fact,it is 4:21am in japan
    i'm a night owl..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww *.*
    So sweet, Anette! Thank you very much!
    I wish I could go to the last gig :|
    Can't wait to know what surprises you are talking about ;D
    I loved the video, and you were gorgeous with that rocky outfit ;D

    Godd night, sweet dreams ^^

    xxxx
    Love,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anette!

    Wow, I really love your outfit! The boots are just amazing!! And your glasses are really nice too :)

    Have fun at the concert next week! I won't be there (it's kind of on the other side of the world from where I live) but I'm sure it'll be amazing (like all your shows were)!

    And thank you so much for singing that song to us! It was really pretty... I can see why you sing it to your son, it's so beautiful! I wish we would have pretty lullabies like that where I live.

    Good night, and lots of hugs and kisses,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej Anette,
    I love your vid. I do like the lullaby.
    I do like your clothes too!
    I can't be there next saturday because my dad didn't want to go to Helsinki.
    I hope that there will be alot of vid's from the gig!
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the evening.
    And as you go to sleep, sleep well and have nice dreams!
    Lots of love,
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now you got me nervous with all the suprise talks:). I wish they are only nice suprises. See you and NW on next saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nu börjar jag gråta:'(
    Jag har varit deprimerad hela veckan och nu så hör jag min största idol sjunga min favorit godnattvisa... det finns inga ord för hur lycklig det gör mig.
    Tack så mycket Anette för den här bloggen och för att du bryr dig om dina fans.
    Om du bara visste hur mycket det betyder för mig.

    God natt och sov gott!

    //Ellinor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good night for you too, Anette! Very beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the video ^^
    You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so sweet Anette!
    Your voice gives me goosebumps...
    I would love to hear you playing the piano and maybe one day you will record yourself playing.I look forward it!

    Sleep well angel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww...
    Och med din skånska dialekt =)
    Förlåt, men varje gång jag hör dig prata svenska får jag en smärre chock.
    Usch, jag är hemsk, men jag förväntar mig alltid att du ska ha en medelsvensk dialekt =)

    Första gången jag hörde dig på svenska var på tv, nångång när du precis blivit officiell och du och Tuomas var och promotade i Stockholm.
    Du hade svart hår, och började svara på den klassiska "hur känns det..."
    Första tanken som for igenom min hjärna var
    "Jaha, där sitter Lena Philipsson.." =D

    Snälla ta det inte på fel sätt, för så är det inte menat. Det kan vara väldigt trevligt med lite skånska ibland också. :)


    Sov så gott, puss puss
    Eilenna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good evening Anette :)
    I am bogged down in school work, doing homework, preparing a seminar...these are killing me. Your video made me feel so good, so cozy inside...thank you so much, you sang so lovely.
    And I can't wait to see the surprises!

    God natt! (Did I type it right? :)
    Sleep well and have nice dreams,
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi,Anette
    really a good song
    I love it

    You very beautifully sing!!!
    Best in the world))
    For me))
    foto very beautiful))
    love you))
    good dreams Netti)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hejssan Anette! =)

    You know, this is totally off topic but I gotta say this. I was just in Facebook and I joined in to some fangroups and unfortunately I saw these groups that are dedicated to hate you.
    I was so in shock because of those hate groups! I can't understand why people see so much trouble to found those kind of groups. I mean I think it's okay if somebody doesn't like your singing, but why do they bother to found those childish groups.. It's so stupid.

    I wanna tell you that I'm so sorry about those people who found and join into those kind of groups.

    Thanks for that video greeting! =) It really cheered up my day, since this day has been so bad for me.

    God natt också för dig! Värm kram för dig =)

    (I have no idea did I spell those right since it's been couple of years since I last time studied swedish...)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anette!

    Thanks for lullaby, your voice is great. Tell me please name of the lullaby ;-)

    I´m happy now, because I finelly find your photo, which is first in gallery on your official website, but it can´t download.

    Good night, hugs Lukas (Humr) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Anette! You are an Angel! It was so beautiful!
    Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww thanks for posting a video and singing a lovely song!!!

    Goodnight and have a lovely sunday!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah, Anette, you're the only person who made me go to bad tonight;)
    Charming song, performed with a charming voice. Thank you, dear, and sweet dreams to you and your son!
    Lots of love, Kira.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hy Nettie!:)
    Your video is sooo cutee!!!:) Your voice is beautiful and the song is beautiful too!!!
    And I love your clothes!=)
    Good night (Jó éjszakát!We says in Hungary!:) )
    Sleep well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww, Anette, that was sooo sweet! ^_^ thank you very much for this beautiful lullaby :)

    You look so calm and comfortable, now I'm sure you are enjoying your time at home :))) funny, but your accent sounds a bit heavier ;) I think it's just for me, 'cause I've been studying English for a very long time :)

    goodnight, sleep well and see the most wonderful dreams ^_^
    Доброй ночи! - that's what we say in Russia :)))

    ReplyDelete
  23. *say I'm sorry!=) sO GOOD NIGHT!:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Anette,

    Thanks a lot for the video greeting and the nice lullaby.......it is really sweet of you that you do such things for us! now I can go to bed being very happy!
    Besides tomorrow is my last day of the summer break, so I have to make the best of it!

    Hope you had a very nice satyrday! You looked fantastic in your rocky outfit!

    I would love to be there at your gig in Helsinki but this time it's impossible!

    Good night and sweet dreams!

    With all my love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anette,

    I'm truely touched by the lullaby. It's a very nice song, and with your beautifull voice to sing it, I just start dreaming already ^^

    And about the concert next week. I won't be there. (I can't travel al the way to finland when I got to work the next morning :( ) But please, tell us after the show how it went, and about the supprises. I really want to know it. (You made me curious :) )

    I wish you a good and sweet night.

    Lot's of love
    Jojo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good night! ^^
    I loved the video, it's so charming! =D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Anette! That's great You had a great day, I'm so glad for that :)
    And thanks for the lullaby, it was great and I'm sure I will sleep really well
    Once more thanks! :*
    Good night and as we speak in Poland Dobranoc

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks so much for the video.
    And I love your voice so much!

    Looking forward to this surpise at Hartwall :D
    Hop you enjoy the show as much as we will!

    Best wishes, Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That was soooooo lovely dear Nettie. You have a wonderful , beautiful voice!
    Thank you for the video. Your outfit is great! Real Hard Rock lady =)
    Good night and have sweet dreams =)
    And those people who are writing rude messages about you are just jealous.Do not listen to those rude comments.
    Big hugs from Croatia

    Love

    Ena :* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hej Anette!
    Thank you for this thouching swedish lullaby ...
    I was feeling like so sweet and cosy to listen to it being in my bed already with the notebook =) When some candles shined also..
    Have a wonderful sleeping...
    Love,
    Inga
    P.S. We are big lullaby lovers here in Russia too...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh youu are sooo cute =]

    Thank you so much for this video =]

    And the "good night" in swedish sounds like the german good night =]
    Bye the way: I just study swedish from my friend =] It's "quite" easy, because some swedish words are almost the same like in german =]
    And I want to thank you because because of you I want to study swedish <3<3<3

    Love.you.<3.<3

    ReplyDelete
  32. Have a good night you too. Here in Brazil is still early to sleep, according to the time zone here in Brazil is 4 hours less than here in Sweden, but I'll watch that video again before going to sleep in my bed hehe ;-)
    Thank you for taking time to make this video for us.
    That tomorrow your day is very pleasant and full of joy.
    All the best to you
    Peace =)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good evening Anette!

    Thank you for this video..it makes me smile though i feel so badly today couse my cat died :(
    And your voice sounds soo beautiful *.*

    Good night!

    Hugs <3

    P.S.: When you say "good night" in Swedish it sounds like in German "Gute Nacht" ^^

    ReplyDelete
  34. Kul att få höra dig sjunga på svenska =)!!!
    Sov sött!
    Mvh från Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good evening Anette :)

    This video is very very cute. Thanks so much for this! :) The lullaby is very nice and I think I can sleep very well this night. :) It is now my last Holiday time here in Germany.
    Good night and have a nice dream.

    Lots of hugs and respect

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  36. This post was incredible. You have such a warm and beautiful voice, it is a blessing for us all. Last night I hade a realy ugly nightmare, but I know now that tonight it will be a beautiful night, because of your lovely lullaby. Too Bad that I can't understand the lyrics, but if this lullaby isn't enough for me to have a good sleep, I can listen that song that you had recommended us :" A call to Arms", I thinks it's quite a beautiful, relaxing song, Thank you! The Pictures were beautiful too, some amazing outfits again, you have great clothing taste, and amzing music taste too, you are a wonderful person, Anette Olzon, and stay exactly how you are(please), because we need you. Sleep well! Love, Fly...

    ReplyDelete
  37. Tack så mycket, Anette! That was so lovely.

    I hope you have an amazing gig next week. I wish I could be there, but I live in the UK.

    Godnatt!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oijj! Very lovely video <3
    This song was really delightful (maybe ljuvlig is right word in Swedish, I like this word :D) and you sung it very good, thanks :)

    Last days I have thought this upcoming Hartwall show and have thought this whole tour, all gig experience which I have seen in two years and all this "Nightwish life" which I have lived :D. And all what Nightwish is given for me with music. Nightwish is very big thing for me and this DPP tour have been very very lovely tour for me. It have been long time in my life. When I think my own life in these two years, it feels long time, but when I think this tour, it feels very short time. Some time beginning of this tour I thought I never want this tour will end, because it have been amazing and memorable. And now this is ending :( Soon I only can look back on this tour, not live it. But luckily we have new tour after about two(?) years :) (though TWO years feel veeery long, but good we can wait :)

    See you in Hartwall! I can´t wait what surprices you have :)

    - Mari

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely to hear you sing ing Swedish, such a treat :)

    Unfortunantly, I won't be there next Saturday, since it's too expensive(at least for me) and I'm more than a little bummed about it :( but, I have Metallica's gig to look forwards to, which I'm excited about.

    Last night, I tried on a miniskirt that I haven't been able to wear correctly since I bought it in February and to my delight, it fit PERFECTLY, I have to give you a TON of credit for giving me that push to slim down. I won't ever be as small as you, but I'm at my healthy weight, and having a DAMN good cd to work-out to is a BIG help, so thank you for that :) Thank you for being a positive role-model for women like me :)

    Hugs, and love
    <3
    Falyssa

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey Anette!
    Thank you very much for the video.. It was really lovely! Really beautiful song you sang there.. You could do this more often, you know... Sing to us =) hahaha Also great picture!
    I wish I could be there for the last concert.. so.. I'll just have to watch it thru youtube! hehe I'm really looking foward to see what are the surprises you guys are talking about...
    So.. see you later maybe!!
    Kisses and Good night

    ReplyDelete
  41. thank you very much for this song. That's lovely!! I hope we gonna have more songs like this one from you ;)

    I like the way you're dressed too. Thank you for this article.

    Enjoy your sunday. I will try to enjoy mine cause it's my last day before getting back on university bench!!!

    Good night
    Love and hugs

    Micka

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Anette, I actually just created a google acount just to leave some words here... :)

    To keep it simple, I always admired your courage to be a part of Nightwish, when we all knew there would be a lot of haters trying to put you away...

    Seeing the care and attention you put into giving something to us who also care and admire you is just fascinating, so... Thank You, you deserve the best!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Now i can sleep well!
    What a beeautiful voice you had!!!
    You're sweet!
    Thank you for this gift for us :)
    In my country there are celebrations because of a patriotic date.
    So I have a free week and it make me so happy
    I will have some time to read your blog and comment the entries.
    I've been so busy so I haven't had time for being in Internet for so long :)
    But now I can!
    Greetings from the end of the world, Chile :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Verkligen en tjusig touch på den gamla visan, du drog in den i 2000 talet:) Vackert

    ReplyDelete
  45. You look amazing, I really am
    loving those boots!

    Aww! That video kinda makes me want to cry, that was so sweet and you
    sang that song so beautifully!
    I feel really touched that a song you sing
    for your son, you sang for us.

    Sleep well and sweet dreams!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Heheh... we have that same children's song here in Finland :) It's called "peikkomuorin kehtolaulu" ("troll mother's lullaby") -- I didn't recognize it until the "aiaiaiai"... something part but it's something I remember from my childhood as well :) Guess our cultures are not so far apart, after all... ;)

    Looking forward to next Sat, too! Same thing happened to me as with Savonlinna -- first I didn't have a ticket and thought ok, I'll have to skip this but now I got offered one from some very nice folks abroad -- gonna be a blast, to meet foreign fans and to speak English in some other but work circles ;) Good grief, I've seen you guys so many times now this year I feel almost embarrassed to be there again... ;) (Just joking -- I know it'll be a wonderful experience :) I've never been to Hartwall before, neither to your gigs of this caliber (unless you count festival appearances but it's not quite the same)! Haven't seen Apocalyptica live for ages either so that'll be an extra bonus ;)

    *hugs* and have a nice Sunday,

    Minna

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Anette,

    You are such a kind,warm & charming lady.

    To share this video clip with us is so very thoughtful.

    your singing made my eyes fill up & my face
    smile.

    candles are lovely for creating a peaceful & calm feeling & that is what i felt watching your clip :)

    thank you

    Kisses
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  48. So sweet and magical your voice is!

    Thanks so much for this video, Anette. I wish you a good night too, full of nice dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Dear Anette, thank you so much for this greeting; you are so very kind and your voice is truly beautiful, as always. See you next week in Hartwall Arena, it´s going to be the best show ever, I´m sure:) All the best to you and your family, your cute cats included:)Hugs/Kram:)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Aaw Anette youy are such a sweet heart. with an angel voice! I hope you are sleeping well. Im still up but going to bed at last.
    Kram! =)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anette that was beautiful! You're so thoughtful to record a greeting for us. I feel special.. :-)

    I wish I could go to the last show! I'll have you guys in my thoughts on Saturday and eagerly await when I can watch online. ;-)

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  52. Rocky clothing! It fits well! Well, it's rare when you wear something that doesnt, you've got a nice taste. :)
    And, that video greeting was so sweet, I watched it calmly, but my mind was like screaming "oh my god, she's so cute!!". haha
    Also, I'd like to say that it was amazing to hear you singing in swedish, I really really liked it. That's it.
    Good luck with the Hartwall gig (only one week now!) and your solo album/next Nightwish album, I know you will be very successful with whatever you come up with.

    Hugs and support from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  53. beautiful and lovely melody!!!
    thank you for all
    GODNATT!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hey Anette, thank you for the video... you are so nice. Will you make it again for us? I love it! Thank you so much for your free time that you spend with us. I really appreciate it! Sorry for my bed english! XD Good night dear Anette!

    ReplyDelete
  55. :)

    thats all i can write for that lullaby

    ReplyDelete
  56. i really needed a goodnight like this tonight
    :(

    :) thank you Anette!

    /Poochie

    ReplyDelete
  57. Your singing is so beautiful. I wish you could sing me to sleep. =)
    My mom used to sing to me when I was a little girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hey Anette ;)

    Gosh! You are so sweet :) Thank you so much^^
    Im very very happy now, your voice feels like a charming warm hug. Wonderful as always
    THANK YOU :)

    By the way: O.O What a great outfit of yours :)rockin beauty ;)

    have a wonderful day
    biiig huuugs
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    your´s Chris^^

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hey Anette!

    That's such a lovely outfit!I would love to wear that=) And thank you for sharing the video with us,you sing wonderful as usual<3

    Lots Of Hugs,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  60. Nettie,
    Love the outfit, especially the boots and jacket! Very rocky indeed! ;-D
    And I can't say it enough: you are such a lovely person. I'm sure we will all take this vid to our harts, as I do.
    I give you one advice: never change, the person that you are is really nice and honest. Ofcourse I don't know you in person, but that's how you come over to us.
    And your voice is so soft and sweet in this video, wish I had some kind of voice like that. I'm practicing, sometimes it sounds nice, but it can also sound very annoying, so I will keep on practicing ;)

    I wish you and the guys the best at your last DPP-gig. It sounds like a huge thing with lots of surprises, sadly I can't be there, but I'm very curious afterwords for reading your blog again :)

    Have a great and enchanting sunday!
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  61. Dear Nettie, thanks so much for your little video! Your lullaby song it's so sweet.

    PS In Italian we said (for good night)"Buonanotte". Easy, isn't yet?

    Talk to you soon, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hejssan dear Nettan!

    First of all I wanna thank you for answering my questions, It made my day better. ;=) And thank you for this video greeting also, the song was really beautiful.

    And about the gig in Hartwall Arena... I'm looking forward to it too! I'm so excited. ;=) These times I hate living in Lapland, it's so long way to Helsinki (almost 1000km), but I will be there as I was in Kaisaniemi too. ;=)

    Hope so you slept well and have a nice sunday!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  63. Lovely lulluby :)
    I should have listen to it yesterday, to calm down because my grandmother died last evening... :(
    Hope you're fine, hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  64. Oh, thankyou for sharing with us this beautiful song. Your voice is of an angel.

    xx amy.

    ReplyDelete
  65. i loved this video
    your voice is so cute
    and this song is just beautifull
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thank you !
    Your video is so lovely, your voice so beautiful with this song.

    Friendly
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  67. Good morning Anette!

    Live your outfit! Especially the jacket =). I do have a big collection of leather jackets and I adore yours from Ed Hardy! =D. I think soon, I will be getting myself a new one ;).
    Thank you for sharing with us your good night lullaby, you're a star =).

    Much love
    x

    ReplyDelete
  68. Waouh ! This is a beautiful song which is sung by a perfect singer

    ReplyDelete
  69. This Video is sooo great x33
    I love it and i love your voice ! Your son has the best mother on earth !!!

    Hugs and kisses from Austria
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thank you for singing for us! :) I don't understand it but it sounds like a lovely language!
    I'm sorry I can't be at the Helsinki gig, I would love to go but I haven't got the money for the concert ticket let alone the flight and accomadation, so I'll just have to wait until you come to England again!

    ReplyDelete
  71. wonderful video -



    Kisses ^^

    Juliano

    ReplyDelete
  72. NETTIE !!!
    first of all; beautiful picture! I adore the shoes !!! :-) and than I diddn't even talk about the video.. so sweet of you for sharing !! Thank you so much!
    I really feel closer to you and your voice gives me so much joy :-D I asked my mom if we could go to Helsinki but it's not possible :-(
    For us it's an expensive trip and right now we can't afford it.. my mom works as a single mom cuz she got divorced. so we have to be carefull to spend our money...
    I'm a little sad about it but now that I heard you're voice I feel like i've gotten even a more special gift than to go to the gig!!
    I so like your voice ! It gives me warmt!!
    Your very special Anette! We all love you xxx
    btw; you look so sweet on the video :-)

    love and care xxxxxx
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  73. Wow,it will be meaningless to say that you have a really wonderful voice because we all know that and the lullaby was really really touching...you too have a wonderful night and please keep delight us with your voice 'cause it's amazing...hugz and kisses from Romania :*

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hey Anette,

    Great outfit you wore. :) I also loved your singing. Even though, I don't understand swedish it's still beautiful.^^

    Love,
    Dimitris

    ReplyDelete
  75. I know it's Sunday night now , not Saturday but oh well ... that lullaby was beautiful , and I SO much appreciate you singing just for us :-) Your voice is incredibly beautiful - like the voice of an angel , as I'm sure you've heard so many times - I'll have to think of a new comparison for it ;-)
    Good Sunday night, beautiful Anette
    Blessings for tomorrow and love from Canada,
    Suzy C. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  76. Thank you so much for the video! It is so lovely! :-)

    Hope you had a great saturday with your son in the movies.

    Hugs,
    Ewe

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love you anette (Brazilian)
    You is beatufil.
    kisses for you

    ReplyDelete
  78. Anette, this song is haunting me since I first watched your vid.. Do you know where can I find a nice quality recorded version of it? *prays*

    ReplyDelete
  79. Anetteee!!! u looking amazing! More videos with you and band, pleasee:*

    ReplyDelete