...for the questions...they were so many that I am not quite sure they all can be answered but I will do as many as I have time for.
My day have been filled with gym in the morning and then a dance class in the evening and just taking it easy;=)
Hope you all had a really nice day too!
Sleep well!
Hugs!
Monday, 7 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Nettie!
ReplyDeleteSounds great :)
Good night and sleep well!
lots of love<3
Dance class, huh?? That sounds interesting =)
ReplyDeleteMy day was nice.. Went for a barbecue in my friend's house.. really yummi! :P I know you don't eat meat anymore, but still.. it was very very nice!!
About the questions.. Take your time!! We ain't going anywhere! hehehe
Kisses and good night!
ohhh!! again I've missed the open-for-questions-time =( well, I won't add you more questions to the already big list, hopefully next time, 'cuz it will be a next time right?
ReplyDeleteand I LOOOVE your make up and clothing for the moscow show, your eyes look amazing, you looked beautiful.
Well, have a nice night
Take care!!
Hi, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI love dance class also!
Have a nice night.
Kisses.
Dance class ? That sounds so nice! =)
ReplyDeleteDream nice dreams, Anette! I love you, muaks! =*
Svara på frågorna när du får tid, känn absolut ingen press. =)
ReplyDeleteJag har läst igenom dem, jättemånga intressanta frågor.
Kram Eilenna
Good Night. And thank you wery much for posting her almost every day! You are Great! :)
ReplyDeleteSleep well!
You should have put a time limit,
ReplyDeletelike you did last time.
That seems to work better I think,
but I'm not trying to
tell you how yo run your blog!
Sounds productive, I had a dinner with
my family, grandpartents, and some
family friends and then a
little keyboard/piano lesson with my mum
and grandmother. They tought me a song
and now I am trying to learn the intros to
"Amaranth" and "Nemo". Then tomorrow
I'll have a guitar lesson with my step-dad
after I get out of school
and he's home from work, so I'm excited!
Have a good night and sweet dreams!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
There are indeed so many questions. We are curious about our favorite and best singer, haha. Just take your time!
ReplyDeleteI had an ordinary day again, it was good :)
Sleep well you too, have a good night and lot of nice dreams!
Fábio
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteEven if you can't answer all the questions, it will be great fun reading those you chose to answer. :-)
Have a good night sleep!
/Veronika
hi anette
ReplyDeleteplease answer
Hi Anette!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! dance classes :D :D :D
I hope you show us some moves if you come back to chile :D ...
your clothes for the moscow show were awesome! i just love how you combined black with alot of colours!!!! anyways enjoy your sleep and the rest of the week :)
Hi! Nettie!
ReplyDeleteIm Barby, im from argentina!
I love you , you are sweet lady!
love forever
Barbara!
PLese in my blog!
ReplyDeleteHello Anette,
ReplyDeleteSeems like you're having a great time being busy. :D
Hugs,
Dimitris
Hi Nettan ;)
ReplyDeleteActually, I just want to share some wonderfull videos of singers that i like with you :)
Well, my fisrt video-tip is Elizabeth Fraser, she is just amazing. Such unique voice and the way she sings is so nostalgic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuxYIUsKDx0&feature=related
The second is Madeleine Peyroux, this song is just timeless:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRq7FxiSmxY&feature=related
And the last, a duet between Julie Andrews and Mama Cass Elliot, is just unbelievble the way they are sincronized:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vnhTPllrJ4
Sleep well, and i loved your clothes of the Russian Gig, that flag with the map of songs was such a precious gift :O
;****
oh fuck! i had a question for you... :(
ReplyDeleteanyway... red wine or white wine? cabernet sauvignon or merlot?
LOL XD
greetings from Chile :3
take care :)
Hello Nettie :-)
ReplyDeleteI read most of the questions everybody is asking.. you have a lotttt of work to do ;-p
I've had a nice day yesterday!
Went to school and everybody was nice to me.
I'm glad you had a smoothy day, just taking it easy.. cuz after a gig you need a bit of rest hé :-)
I wish you an amazing day with lots of joy!
Sweet kiss
Ann
hahaha ... sorry to ask the questions here ... i was scared that you cant read it ...
ReplyDeletei'm nt greedy , i'll only ask 1 question ...
will you be coming to malaysia ?
leonard
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all thank you for being such a strong,sweet and a great singer who cares so much about her fans.We are really happy you will answer our questions.We all love you<3
Gym and dance class?Sounds great:)
Take your time at answering!
Hugs And Kisses,
Cristina
Hey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteMakes me happy to hear that your day was great :) my day was also pretty cool..even if i was not able to see Silvia :(
So have a wonderful time
enjoy the day
a biiiig biiiig huuuuug
Love and Respect
yours Chris :)
Do you also dance? I didn't know. What kind of dance?
ReplyDeleteI like dancing, youknow, in bars and I have always wanted to take danceclasses.
Hi. just wanted to say love nw and the music. I know this is kind of random, but I have a friend who lives in Australia (one
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
who loves your music, as well. So much so, in fact, that her newly-published book "the Dark griffin" was inspired namely by two songs- for the Heart I Once Had, by nw, and "a kingdom for a heart," by sonata Arctica. If its not too much trouble, and If you're ever in Australia or New Zealand and pick up a copy, I know it'd mean a lot to her if she knew you'd heard of it.
thanks,
Tangela.