Saturday, 19 September 2009

Good morning!!

Hi everyone and welcome to the BIG day and the last gig of this enormous and great DPP Tour;=) Its an exiting and wonderful day and I know tonight will be very very special for all of us in the band, in the crew and hopefully for all the 11 000 in the audience who will attend;=) Its totally sold out, not a single ticket or spot is empty and that is incredible. I have met fans from other countries on the streets yesterday and I know from the commments in the blog that there will be fans from many many different countries today;=)

I have a full day so I need to get to the shower, but to everyone I just want to say: THIS is the end of DPP tour, but be sure that we will soon be back with a new album and a new tour;=) I am alreday looking forward to that;=)

Enjoy the day!

83 comments:

  1. *cries* I really badly wanted to come to this, because I missed the London ones, but I've been ill :(
    Hope you have a great gig and I WILL be seeing you on the next tour!
    ROCK ON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the big day!! :D Good luck to all of you and see you in the evening! This gig will be a blast! :D

    Thanks for keeping us updated about the gig preparations -- we're sooo excited already! ;)

    *hugs*, Minna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day, and the good performance. I it I can go to your if you will be in surroundings of Poland: (provided you will be. I am greeting from Poland (grrr)
    IronValentine
    (anette-olzon-fans.blog.onet.pl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anette,

    can't believe this is the end of DPP, watched 4 shows and millions of vids, and it was worth every minute of it.

    Good luck for you and the boys at your final. You are the best and really deserve to be the singer of this great band.

    Have fun, and in the end we will always love you.

    Yotapong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for this last gig and enjoy it you and the boys !
    I'm so sad but I can't be there because I'm from France and I'm only 16...
    But I'll think about you all the day !
    I hope that there will be many videos...
    Have a nice last gig ;=)
    Hugs & kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anette,

    I wish you beatiful day. I'm sure that many people all around the world was waiting for a long time for this. Blow them away with your singing!!!

    Bojan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nettie !
    Have a fun day :-)
    Its going to be so amazing today!!!
    I'm already looking forward to the new album which I know is going to be great!

    Let Helsinki know Nightwish is the best!!!
    YOU ROCK ANETTE !!!
    and hep hep ;-)

    Kisses
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very excited too;=) can hardly wait to watch the full concert if they make a dvd or in Youtube, if I cannot buy it:=D

    I see you enjoyed your last week before the BIG day very well, being down to earth as always, much more relaxed and happy to be at home in the end ;-9
    so we are sure tonight it will be a...nuclear blast;=P he he

    Correct me if i am wrong, hihi, but i even see a brighter and whiter smile in your previous picture:have you been to the dentist so??;=)) your smile is beautiful as always, but more spontaneus so... i said to myself: its like anette did her teeth whiter:=P

    Best of luck and wishes for tonight,
    Italy greets the guys too,
    welcome back soon then!

    P.S Would be so good for us if you greet the countries or fansites (nw fans or simply yours) you remember during the concert or in the end, wouldn't be?? :-)))

    it's already 19 sept.....ooohh

    HUGS,
    Poochie

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Netti=)
    Yes it is a lot of 11 thousand
    Good luck to you and guys=)
    Show likely will be grandiose

    love and kiss=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Anette! :)
    I planned that I go your last concert, but I would have to start on Friday out, at schooltime, so I couldn't go Helsinki :S... But I wish you and the boys the best and the biggest concert you've ever had, have a great time on stage and in the backstage...and...you know :)

    Take Care,
    Jani :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faster your new tour =)
    I will wait very much =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait!
    Luv U!! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish you much fun today in your major conclusion, I'd like to have been, but i must unfortunately work, nurse just.

    best wishes
    Tascha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anette,

    I hope that new album and tour will be soon :-)
    Enjoy last gig! Hugs Lukas (Humr)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning, Anette!

    I wish you and the band all the best for tonight. I really wish I could be there.

    Take care,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope that you have a wonderful, amazing day today, and I WILL be watching footage on Youtube, since I can't be there :(

    I will DEFINANTLY be preordering the new album once it's been recorded and announced as having a release date. And I WILL be saving up money, starting next month, to follow you guys on the next US tour.

    I will be looking forwards to another blog from you, tonight(not really expecting it, seeing as how this is such a HUGE day for you) tommorrow possibly(then again, not really expecting it, seeing as how you'll be travelling back home)

    I will enjoy my day, don't know what it holds, once again.(do we ever?)

    HUGE hugs and love,
    Falyssa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hej Arska!

    I hope this day will be great for all of you. Even though I'm not coming to Hartwall I'm so exited for you and I'm almost crying here because Nightwish won't do gigs now for a couple of years. :D
    But of course you all deserve this break from touring, you have done an amazing job and you can be proud of yourselves.

    I have a nice day today cause my friends will come to here in my place to see my new appartment. I woke up today at 8 and have cleaned all day. Now I have a headache. Maybe too much cleaning...;)

    Your tour isn't yet over, but I wanna thank you all Nw guys for making my days even better with your music. Thanks =) I'm looking forward to your next album!

    Have a great gig today!

    Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. And so the day has come. I just wish you and the guys a magical, rocking and wonderful night there in Helsinki. Give the audience all you have and rock the night!! Good luck!! :D Hep!Hep!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have a great show Anette :) And next time, for the last show of the tour, why don't you guys choose a bigger location? I would have given my left arm (and I'm left handed :D) to find some tickets! :))))) And I bet I wasn't the only one :) You guys could probably fill a stadium! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Anette,

    it truly is a very special day today and I am so excited for you and the guys because this world tour has been huge and wonderful!
    I'm sure that tonight's show will be fantastic (so sad that I can't be there)!

    And although the DPP Tour has not ended yet ...well it will in a few hours I can't wait for you and the boys to be back with a new album and the new tour!

    Enjoy this day and have a great time and lots of fun tonight!!!

    I am sending all my love to you and the boys,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Anette!!!

    I want to cry.. =/
    I would like to be there so much
    But i can't
    and another fans too =/

    well.. DPP was a great tour..
    Happened somethings, but you've courage
    Godbless

    Kisses and Hugs from brazil
    Pói

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Nettan! Wish you ALL the best on the gig.
    Have fun! I know that you guys will ROCK!!!
    I really want to be there =(
    I hope that I will see you in Croatia again

    Love

    Ena :*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have fun tonight! My heart goes to all 11000+ of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Anette!
    All the best for tonight to you and the guys! I wish I could be there...I'm sure the emotions will be so strong too!
    Can't wait to hear all about it!!
    Enjoy!

    (((HUGS)))
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Anette, i really hope to see you live in the next tour and maybe to meet you. You deserve a little of relax! Have a nice day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good day to you too Anette
    I'm glad you liked the movie yesterday and i hope this last show will be amazing as the others i've watched online.
    i've read a tracklist about this last show and it seems there is "Planet Hell"
    i really wanna listen this one by you, i never did(maybe i'm not focus enough) but i'm curious =)
    Good luck to you and to all the guys(and please, make a DVD about this *__*)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  27. I long planned to travel there from Linköping (Sweden), but in the end it's all about the missing money... Anyways I'm really exited to see the clips on YouTube ;) It seems it will be a great show. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jag tänkte länge att jag skulle åka till Helsinki från Linköping för konserten, men i slutändan faller allt för de saknade pengarna... Hur som, lycka till! Det verkar bli en riktigt häftig konsert och jag ser fram emot att se klippen på YouTube ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Anette,
    I wish you a lot of luck for tonight's show!
    I hope you and the boys will have a great time on stage.

    Hugs,
    Marianne from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  30. Huuhuu, I'm so excited. I hope you have a super awesome day! I send positive energies to you and all the band.

    Well, I will miss Nightwish during the break time, I hope it pass fast :)

    Take care and lot of hugs,
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi netttan!!! I'm sure the show is going ot be amazing!! I wish I could be there... Only God knows when you're going to come back to Brazil now... :(

    i hope you have a great day and a great night also!!! I'm looking foward to know what are the surprises you said :P

    kisses and see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Anette!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would LOVE to be coming, but sadly I live a little far away.... :P
    You're an amazing singer, just go out there and do your thing, and you'll be AWESOME! :)
    Have fun!!!!!! ^_^
    -Allie

    ReplyDelete
  33. My flight from Sao Paulo will begin since some minutes...
    I'm very happy for be with you in this special moment, good luck, but i know that you don't need it.
    Hughs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good luck in the concert today. This is sure to be one of the best shows that the metal has had. Unfortunately I can not get to go to this show but I am personally eager to see the videos on youtube.
    Have a good day and a good show
    Much peace to you =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good Morning anette!

    Our well that I wanted is in this wonderful show, and remembering that will be the end of the Dark Passion Play Tour.

    More vibrating vo be here at home to get it right from the beginning to the end of the show.



    Hunn, I hope that after
    you can publish the set list for us to see or videos or photos ^ ^

    Oh my god that show!

    most of us fans of the band we are also anxious for a new job and especially tour.

    Anette Hugs and I love you and the nightwish

    ReplyDelete
  36. wish i had gotten to one of the gigs.
    come back and play in england lots when you do the bext tour! :P

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey Anette,

    Wow!!! Is it that time already? It seems that time never stopes to fly by. I find it just great that the show is completely sold out! That means that you'll have 11 000 wonderful people to HEP HEP with you :D I'm sure the atmosphere and just the whole night will be something to behold! I hope you have a wonderful time at the concert!

    And I just can't wait for your new album and a new tour! It's going to be awesome, I just know it! :)

    Have a good and lots of hugs and kisses,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMG GOOD LUCK ANETTE!!!! HAVE FUN :)
    enjoy the LAST concert of DPP :=O

    lots of hugs
    bevan

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, siitä on jo kaksi vuotta kun DPP julkaistiin. Time has really flown by ;) I just wished I could be there to witness the show, and I wish my mate has fun there :) I've never seen Nightwish playing live, so I'll totally do my best to see you someday here in Finland :)

    Don't know what time the gig will start, but have fun with the boys and ROCK ON!

    -Dismal Wings-

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Anette! :)
    We all know that's a big day for You all :)
    I'm so sad that I won't be there :(
    And I know that You will be great like always
    so have a really nice and graet gig and audience.
    And tomorrow, please tell us about all the concert, setlist and surprise which You had
    Hugs and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Dear Anette! I wished so much to attend this incredible show, but I knew this will be impossible for me. I wish you the perfect gig and great time. Greetings to the boys. I already miss you all very-very much. Can't wait for the next album=) Ask Tuomas to hurry up, or all Nightwish fans will die from curiosity!! ;) Arr, it's just such a pity I cannot be there with you! But in my heart of course I am))
    Best wishes, Kira;)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Seeing how this is that last gig of the tour then it's done for awhile, I'd just like to say a few things.

    Anette you have been completely and absolutely amazing. When the band was looking for a singer I was worried because I didn't know how they'd be and such. NW is such an important band to many people including myself.

    But then they brought you out and I knew you'd be great, and you've only gotten better. There are still people who are immature and say rude things, and there probably always will be. But please understand whether something positive or negative happens, you have so many MORE people on your side rooting for you. Sometimes it may not seem that way but it's true.

    You've completely took the role of the lead vocalist and fit in like a glove. You changed peoples views of what "metal" is and shattered boundaries others in this genre haven't done before.

    Your strong, courageous, humble, kind, and most of all, a great vocalist. You are yourself and that's all you can be. And you know what? You are doing great. Good luck on this final amazing show and good luck with the next NW album/tour and all your own musical endeavors.

    Keep smiling Anette,
    Some Fans.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Best of luck for tonight Anette.
    I'm writing this from hospital, in labour so little one will be making apperance on last da of DPP it seems :)

    Have a fantastic night

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hello Anette, good luck for today I know everything will be awesome there! : ]
    I would go too but when we wanted to search for plane and the tickets..we had to realize all the tickets were sold out! And it was in May! So yeah it's totally incredible!
    But maybe when you come closer to Hungary again I will be able to see You all. : ]

    many many hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi Anette!
    I'm really happy for you.. and I'd like to be in Finland too =/

    Have an amazing concert today (sure is gonna be)

    o/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Yeah!
    Totally agreed.
    I'm realy excited.
    You are great!
    I love you with all my heart
    I want many videos on Youtube, eh!? :)

    This tour was fantastic :)
    I'm really happy 'cause you were here and played in my country.
    Thank you so much and good luck!
    You're the best :)
    Congratulations guys!
    You made a great, amazing job.
    And we're here waiting for the new album, the new tour and, supporting you 'cause you deserve the whole world.
    I dont know what can I say.
    Just be happy, enjoy and take care!!!
    Love u <3

    ReplyDelete
  47. 11000??? WOOOW! The show is going to be incredible!!!! I wish I was there...

    Have a nice evening!!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi Anette !

    I can't go to your final gig but I wish you and your band Nightwish a Wonderful and unforgettable gig !!!!

    I love your music, you're fantastic !

    Kisses !!!

    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  49. You are anette :O:O?? From nightwish :O ??
    o my god...:x

    ReplyDelete
  50. Good Luck Tonight and the best wishes :D
    love ya ;*

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hey Anette :)

    All the best to you for the last big show today :) everything will turn out awesome! Ahve a great evening, a wonderful performance :) and thank you very very much for all your heart and soul you brought into nightwish :) you made them sound better and of course will make them sound better in the future! i look forward to the next nightwish record and the more i look forward to your solo record! cant wait ;) You are the best that could happend to nightwish :) and much more better! When i look or listen to you, i dont think of nightwish! NO! i think of this great person behind this wonderful voice! and that is you! Anette Olzon!

    Dear! with all my heart Thank you so much for just bieng yourself!
    The biggest hug i can give is for you :)

    Dont get me wrong, but! I love you
    for now and ever
    your´s Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Försök fixa fler konserter i Sverige då? Gärnna många så man kan se er flera gånger. Snääälla?

    Lycka till idag <3

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hey Nettan! Have an excellent show! ^^
    Please, dedicate one song to everybody who listens to NW in this world :D

    I will always support you!

    Hugs from Brazil ^^

    ReplyDelete
  54. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND ALL THE GUYS!!!! HEJA HEJA!!!! I'm sure you all gonna ROCK that Hartwall building this evening. <3 <3 <3 HEP HEP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. OMG, finally!
    I hope a such surprises and new songs on the setlist...
    Good luck to you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am so thankful for this long tour,
    and I'm glad you had a blast doing it.
    I know that we all have
    had fun experiencing it with you-
    because even though we've all probably
    been to a concert here or there
    sometime during this tour-
    with your blog, for us it's like since
    you've had the blog, we've been there
    for the entire thing. I wish you all the best
    for tonight, we've seen
    enough evidence(three years worth!)
    to know that you will for sure rock it!
    And it's not only special to you guys,
    and the crew, and the audience-
    I think it's special to everyone, everything
    is more definite now and that's comforting.

    And we will be eagerly awaiting and
    looking forward to the next album and tour!

    So have a good time tonight and rock it!

    Hugs, love, and luck, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I AM looking forward to it as well ;) And you know, seeing the end of the tour reminded me of the two wonderful gigs I could assist, first in Marseille (2008/04/11) and second in pParis (2009/03/24), and I began to have emotion in my throat haha. You know what I mean, for sure.

    Good luck for the final gig, you must be dressed now, and waiting for the gig to come in a few minutes ;) NW rules...


    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  58. I hope I get to see Nightwish in Dallas.. cause i missed it last time....

    Hey, I will trade Saturdays with you. I got to carry fish to a release boat for the fishing tournament....

    ReplyDelete
  59. wish you all the best Anette you deserve it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wooo Awesome, I hope you have a very great concert.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Have a great night and show!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  62. All my congratulations for the show, really good show if I read comments on some forum... I'm sad of not being in Finland tonight...
    I hope a DVD (=D).
    Good night ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thank you so much. The show was exellent.
    Allthought I was waiting to hear Kuolema tekee taiteilijan today, but anyway the show was...I don't have words for it. thankyou.
    I'm really going to miss you, but I'm also REALLY exited of new Nightwish album.

    Please exuse my spelling mistakes, I've HAD SOME WINE. :d

    ReplyDelete
  64. Anette, i'm here to stoppin to say hallo and to wish you a good night. Big Hugs

    Sorry for my bed english! XD

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thank you Anette!!!.. I can not say enough about this night and your show, only thank you..i hope it is something. You were amazing, thank you for the "Walking In The Air"!. You totally nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hei Anette

    tonight it was the best night of my life <3 Thank you so much for the whole tour.. thank you so much for the beautiful concerts.. thank you so much for this night tonight..

    And I want to ask you, did you get this little duck tonight? There were 5 letters on it (for everyone of you one letter) I hope you get it, because I throw it to the stage but it doesn't get on stage only beside the stage =[

    THANK YOU NIGHTWISH<333

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thank you Nettan for the amazing gig!

    Love and hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  68. GOOD-LUCK!! I am so jealous of everyone going! I can't wait to hear all about it!! :D

    <3 Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  69. Anette!!!
    Walking in the air was PERFECT!!!!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Anette, I'd like to thank you and the rest of the band for a fantastic album, and an incredible tour - I saw every USA show I could get to, and every night was just amazing. I'm very grateful to you and the rest of Nightwish.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Have a wonderful show Anette,awesome as always!
    Cheers from Brazil!

    btw,wish this new tour to be soon,saw you guys here in sao paulo and it was unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I saw some videos of the show you did in "Hartwall arena" and was simply magnificent. You were very lively in the show, especially in the song "Wish i had an angel". Unfortunately the resolution of the videos on youtube is not very good but for what went to see was very good show. I hope that Nightwish make a DVD of this show. The black dress that you were using was very good too.
    Have a very invigorating sleep, you deserve.
    You had very well in the show.
    Much peace to you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi Anette!!!!!!
    I've only been able to see/hear a few videos from tonight, but I can tell you were AMAZING!!!!! It was an incredible setlist--I absolutely ADORE your version of Walking in the Air: you must thank Tuomas for putting that and Meadows of Heaven on the setlist. ;) (You sounded AMAZING on both!!!!) You are seriously an amazing singer, and you've truly shown it tonight. Now go bask in the glory of that amazing, incredible, stupendous, wondiferous, EPIC show! :D
    Randomly, whilst toying around with some photo editing, I made a cover for Kuolema and Meadows from when you sang them in Stockholm. :) I have two versions--one with the US type of date setup, and one with the European one. I also have a cover for your version of GLS and a couple pictures with some lyrics. Just a little random sharing. ^_^
    Meadows and Kuolema: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/KulturfestivalCover1.jpg (US date) http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/KulturfestivalCover2.jpg (European date)
    GLS cover: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/GLSCover2.png
    Lyrics: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/DPPlyrics3.png http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/DPPLyrics4.png
    Hope you enjoy!!! :)
    And again, you were simply AMAZING tonight!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love your voice, and you were extremely ON tonight! <3
    Keep on singing!!!!
    -Allie

    ReplyDelete
  74. Can't wait for the new cd and tour!!
    And right now: can't wait for some pics and things from last night ;)
    Hope you all had a wonderfull time and that everything went just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Dear Anette,

    he last show of DPP tour was defintekly amazinf from what I've seen.I haven't been there but watching videos from your performances(aspecially Walking In The Air) really made me cry:(.It was just beautiful<33

    I wish you all the best for your solo album,and see you in th next NW Tour:)

    Love,
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  76. Oh Nettan ! I cry again and again because I'm watching a video of the song " Walking In The Air " ... It's so magic and your voice is so beautiful ! Unfortunatly I wasn't there this night but I'm sure you had a great time and that final gig was perfect ! Can we hope a DVD ?
    I'll be there for the next tour, you can be sure of that !

    Now, I'm waiting for your solo album and maby a tour ?

    Keep on singing !
    <3 Camille

    ReplyDelete
  77. Really can't wait for the new album!

    Miriam xx

    ReplyDelete
  78. I am pleased that it was great. I regret that I could not hear '" 7 days to the wolves "...
    You look...beautiful!
    with Love-
    Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hello Anette,

    Oh my gosh you look gorgeous in all the pics. I wish I was there, but it's kind of a long way from Greece to Finland. :P Anyway, now you should rest and regain your strengths. :)

    Enjoy your time off,
    Dimitris

    ReplyDelete