Sunday, 24 January 2010

Back

Sorry for my abscence but friday I started feeling ill and have been throwing up, high fever, headache and cough so yesterday I couldnt lift my head from the pillow. Today I feel better and are trying to get some food in the stomach after not being able to eat anyhing for two days.

Now, me and my son are watching and old favourite: Casper-the friendly ghost;=)


Enjoy the day!

32 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your ill, take care and rest up Anette

    Käss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to hear that you are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that happened to me last thursday, i kept throwing up like crazy till saturday. :(
    hope you get better soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Anette, i'm so sorry to hear this... *HUGS* But glad to hear you feel better today.

    Enjoy Casper with your son, it's really a great movie. :)


    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anette, i'm sorry to hear this! I hope today you feel better. Now i have to have luch. Enjoy the movie and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Nettan , oh my...the fever :(
    Get well soon dear Nettie , hope you will feel better. Take care ♥
    Enjoy the movie

    Hugs

    Ena
    :* ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaawww, that's bad :(
    I've been feeling the same yesterday, but today i too am better.
    Drink a lot of hot tea with honey, that always does the trick :)
    Get well soon, ok??

    Hugz, Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feeling a bit better. I had something similar a couple of months ago when i could barely move for 2 or 3 days but got better pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear that you were ill. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Take care, and enjoy Casper.

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear that you have been sick. :(
    This coming Monday will be four weeks since I got sick, and show no signs of getting better, so I know how you feel.
    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better, and hopefully will be fully better soon. :)
    Välgångsönskningar till er

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey :)

    Hope you feel better by now and you will have a relaxed sunday.
    Enjoy Casper (like the moive very much;))

    take care!
    huuugs
    with
    Love and Respect
    Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for hear that you haven`t feeling so good. I havent`t feeling so good myself eather because of the swineflu vaccine I got friday. This is the first time I comment your blog but I have read it many times. I hope you feel better today. Many hugs from Finland.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute film -- the end makes me always cry!

    Take care and get well soon!

    Miriam xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mandy: Oh my! 4 weeks of illness??? I so feel for you, for me, being ill one day is a disaster... I really really hope you soon will feel better, I send lots of comforting hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you get well soon Nettie, it's not fun at all to be sick ha!
    So take a good rest and take care of yourself.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  16. You seem to be ill most of the time :/ Have you been at the doctor, do you know the reason of the weaker immune system? And do you drink vitamins and all?
    I hope you'll be better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nettan <3
    I hope you get better soon...
    I was ill last week, so I know how you feel :/
    You have to drink tea and get some rest okay ?
    I think of you and hope that you feel better soon =)
    Hugs and Kisses <3
    Hayley

    Ps. Oh that's such a cute film. It was one of my favourite movies when I was a child. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you are feeling better Anette - take it easy and have a cosy, gentle day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jill: Well, I guess mostly just bad luck with gems;=) But I do have a kidney problem which can be the problem. I do eat vitamins and take care of me, so its probably just bad luck. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was thinking the same than Jill, but wouldn't post it...
    So sorry to hear about your kidney problem. Could it be fixed, or the best you could do is to take care of yourself like you do? *hugs*

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Anette, Oh Kidney problem :(??? thats worried me hope its not serious!!!! Will it get worse as you get older?? I hope not!! :( my dad & my brother have a cist on their kidney (its harmless) but i know that kidney is important so i hope you are ok xxx & hope you feel better soon xx

    Kisses netty xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my...Is there any way to fix that kidney problem? (In such ways I always think that "Repo! The Genetic Opera" main plot is not so weird...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I used to watch this movie when I was in holidays at my grand mother' house ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm glad to hear you're better now! You get sick a lot it seems! That must suck... Have a good day!

    -Alena

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hope you get better soon, Nettie. I love Casper. :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's good to have you back,Anette, and hope you're fully recovered soon. I don't know what were the exact symptoms you had, but for the nausea, I can only advise you to drink tutsan tea (sorry if it's not the right word, my dictionary said so: http://www.ew.govt.nz/PageFiles/12595/Tutsan.jpg ) When I felt very sick last summer (I don't usually do, I didn't even remember the last time I had thrown up), I drank some and it really helped.
    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick.
    I agree with what you told me the
    time I was talking to you about me being sick-
    pucking is one of the worst illnesses.
    But I really hope you feel better soon
    sweetie! Lots of hugs to you girl and I hope
    you feel better soon.

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Nettie. So sorry to read you're ill. Lots of health wishes from here!

    By the way, Casper is one of my childhood movies, I really like it (and I recently watched it =D )

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Anette,

    I'm so sorry to hear that you were feeling so bad yesterday .....it also happens to me sometimes and I know how bad it is! After that you feel so weak and tired!
    When I am so ill I usually drink peppermint tea with lemon and it helps a lot!

    I hope you will be fully recovered very soon!
    Take care of your kidney problem too!
    Get well very soon!

    Lots of hugs,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great that you are feeling better now! =) Throwing up is just something I really really hate. It's so awful.
    Aww, Casper movie, I have one of those on video cassette!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hope you feel better soon ^^
    Yay, Casper! I love that movie and its soundtrack composer, James Horner, he's amazing <3

    ReplyDelete