Sunday, 3 January 2010

Photos will come

Good morning everyone;=)

The photos I took in Thailand will be here soon, I just need to learn how to put them in the computer from the camera. Its the new camera I got for x-mas so I have never done it before, but they will be here in the coming days;=)

Today its so cold here...blue skies, sun but -10 degrees...so a bit different than Thailand with its +40 degrees...brrr...;=)

Yesterday I took a walk in the city and got some things on sale, among them a beautiful dress for the upcoming P3 Gold gala where I am performing january 19. I also got the cutest Hello Kitty-sweater in H&M, I´ll take a photo later so you can see. I know I am 38 years old, but just like Tuomas loves Disney etc I love Hello Kitty, Minnie Mouse and from time to time my inner little girl needs to have those things on again;=)

Yestrdays outfit: Glasses from Gucci, fur jacket from Preen, bag from D&G, boots Jimmy Choo, leggings, grey dress

44 comments:

  1. Kallt, eh? :) Här i Helsingfors är det -21C.. Och så ska man till ett ställe där det inte finns toalett inomhus och så.. :o Men det är eget val, ingen tvingar mig dit ^^
    Krams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think -10 degrees is almost warm, when it's compared to -20 degrees here in Finland ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. who says that when you are 38, you MUST forget about bright and funny clothes and wear something dark and boring?! that's not true! you should wear what you like, and don't listen anybody. and I'm pretty sure you look great in that sweater ;)

    I like your jacket very much! looks cool :)

    have a nice day, Anette! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a cloudy weather here at Väståboland, and only -15 degrees! It was -23 when I went to bed at night..
    I also did some shopping, bought the coolest crayons and I've already drawn two pictures with them, you can see them on my blog, as well as other cool stuff I bought, including two pairs of super cute earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. -10 C... awww, wish we had that warm here! ;) -20 C last evening -- that's not horribly cold, when I was a kid I remember -35 C was typical in January/February but now, when we've had so many warm winters when it has been +10 C and flowers blooming in January it takes some time and effort to get used to this weather and learn how to dress properly... :p Heheh, I remember Tuomas has said many times how he loves winter and snow so I bet he's happy now... ;) If it's this arctic here in Helsinki it must be even more so in Northern Carelia!

    Hihih... I'm 36 years old but I love Hello Kitty and all sorts of "childish" stuff every now and then too :p I have two Hello Kitty bags and now I just bought this thick, fluffy fake fur jacket with kitty ears as a late Xmas present for myself... It's just healthy to not take yourself so terribly seriously all the time! ;)

    Do you enjoy winter sports, by the way? I wish I could still ski (yeah yeah, I'm a lousy Finn for not even knowing how to ski, LOL!) -- the roads are so snowy even here in Helsinki downtown I could just go skiing straight from my home door! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nettie, you look fantastic and i must say you look very relaxed. Cannot wait to see the photos!

    Miriam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way!!!!
    Is it the grey one with a red bow on it or the light colored one?, I have those too!!! XD

    Im really looking forward to your photos!
    It's cold in here too, though not as cold as there. But im afraid cause in an hour im gonna have to ride my bike to town for work, the stores are open this sunday ;p.

    Have a lovely day!
    Lots of love, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Anette :)

    How are you today? hope you feel fine^^
    Im looking forward to see your thailand photos :) i think you will learn to upload them on the computer quickly ;)
    Oh yeah, Thank you for posting this nice photo :)

    Over here its quiet cold too, but right now the sun breaks through the sky. and it looks beautiful with all the snowy trees and the sun shining down :)

    ahm...by the way:
    The fact that you are 38, includes not that you should loose your bright, colourful and happy soul.
    It is wonderful that you are such a happy and lovely person. You are wonderful the way you are :) that is no matter of age.
    And...38 is NOT OLD, Thats for sure ;)
    you are a happy Girl. and that is great :)

    See, my dear Silvia. She´s 41. and she likes Hello kitty too, or colourful clothes in general(just for example)
    She´s just a very happy girl with a bright light that shines within her soul(like you)

    So you see, living a happy live is no matter of age ;)
    sorry for writing so much, and bore you off with it, but i felt like writing some words ;)

    Hope your day will be filled with happieness
    smile a lot
    huugs
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and PS: good luck with the new camera! ;) I just fullfilled my long time dream and bought a new Canon EOS (planning to refresh my old band photography hobby too, maybe ;))... and now I'm completely at loss with the manual! LOL! I hate modern technology... :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all have to indulge our inner little girl from time to time - I got a Moomin t-shirt for Christmas which I absolutely love (and I'm 35!!). A true woman worships the little girl she was and always will be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Anette,
    welcome back in Europe and welcome in 2010! ...I can feel it in my bones - it's gonna be a great year.;)
    Here in Germany it's -3, we're lucky.

    Actually I just wanted to say -- I like your hair in that picture!

    Have a cozy weekend,
    Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Nettie! Isn't it cold in -10 to walk in the stockings?;) Take care, don't catch cold!
    We have -19 here, lots of snow and lovely sun... And no wish to go out;)
    I think you'll easily cope with the camera, 'cause the technoques are quite similar: you take a USB cabel for the camera, put one ens into it, and the other into the computer, turn the camera on and voila!=)
    I'm now thinking over my upcoming work on Mass Media technique, analysing the L'Officiel covers for 5 months... They really differ a lot... Ohh. I should buy a January's one. But now me, a strange never-responsible person, most of all wants to watch more Disney movies I've just got... I watched only Snow White in childhood, because we didn't have an opportunity to get more films... Now I'm trying to catch up, though lots of work is waiting... Ahhhrrr! So Hello Kitty is not the oddest thing in the world. The oddest one is certanly me (what's going to fall down from my hands this time?).
    Ah, and I saw new Sherlock Holmes movie yesterday. It's adorable! I recommend it greatly;) Brilliant - and lots of black humor! I enjoyed and laughed a lot, remembering Captain Obvious (you know what's this?)...
    Have a nice day with the new sweater!
    Hmm! I should really visit H&M;)
    With love,
    Kira=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Anette!

    I think everyone has a little child left inside!
    Enjoy it.

    I love your blog Anette, so.. What's the planning with your new album? When is it going to be released?

    Love Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does this P3 gala air on TV? Which channel then? (I'm Norwegian and we have some swedish channels)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello dear Nettan!
    How are you feeling today? :-)

    Jep jep, -10 sounds almoust warm. Finland is so cold right now, today it's -24 degree and really windy.. Where are the warm summer days? I really miss them.

    I think you'reoutfit is really cute! And that jacket is so nice. ;-)
    I'm looking forward to see your Hello Kitty sweater! I love the way you "play" with your outfits.

    I found a cutest Minnie Mouse shirt on the sale.. Hihi, i cant't help it but i love those kind of things.. ;-)

    Have a nice day.

    Take care!
    With l o v e,
    Ewe

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're wonderful in the pic. I also love Hello Kitty, it's so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hej Anette... How are you?
    I'm not very well.. yesterday night a girl broke my heart.. once again!
    I'm so tired of this situation, if you know what I mean.. Do you have any advice about it?
    Have you ever had the broken heart? ..... I'm so sad...
    Mattia.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Nettan
    You look adorable. Nice style =)
    And the glasses are cute ^^
    Oh my...-10! That IS cold. I am happy that you had a good time on Thailand.
    Wish you all the best. I have a little plushie Hello Kitty which I got when I was a little girl ^^

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anette,
    You're ONLY 38, you're a grown up woman and you are allowed to wear everything you want, age doesn't matter that much, it's just a date in passport, showing whenever you are able to buy&drink alcohol, drive a car and vote. Nothing else :)
    And I'm looking forward to see pictures from your vacation, it should be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ser kallt ut....säkert -15 eller nå sånt ute här =) men Dalarna är ju kallt...skönt att lämna det snart! ;=)
    Jag hade såååå viljat åkt till den där galan, men det ligger ju i Göteborg, och ja, det tar säkert minst 5 dit från Fellingsbro =/ och tågen kostar sjukt mycket....
    Ska kika lite mer på det.....

    kram!

    ReplyDelete
  21. morning anette ...
    hey i have a sweater from H&M it's just wonderful ... fabric i also learn at that moment fashion designer .. of course i love disneyland ... and i 've got a piano at home so i can play some nightwish songs among my fingers huh honey your not old for disneyland ... all of them just love it ! i know many people like you who loves dinsey... don't worry :-J be happy !! :) take care all the best for 2010 ... with love raluca !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think there's no problem in liking childlike stuff or character. I'm a boy, but I like Hello Kitty too, haha. Simply because it's fun and cute.
    Once a friend of mine who don't like Hello Kitty said that she never knows when Hello Kitty is happy or sad because someone stole her mouth. Since that I started to like HK.

    Oh, and January is sale time. Unfortunately I don't have much money to spend, but certain it's a fun time. I'm looking for a keyboard so that I can learn to play it :)

    Have a nice afternoon, Anette.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look amazing in that picture and nicely tanned from Thailand :)

    Hope you had a nice xmas and new year!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Anette !

    Tuomas and you are absolutely right to buy Disney or Hello Kitty things !
    People are already afraid to not correspond with society, to be ridiculous to wear such clothes ... because of some people jealous or with old-fashioned ideas.
    For me, we must do, wear, buy, ... what we want.
    I'm 26 and I love Hello Kitty clothes and things, all things about Tinker Bell the Pixie. I've got really many plushies and I will buy it all my life I think ! ^^
    Like said Jill, you're only 38, you are a beautiful woman !
    To please oneself is the most important ! I say that sentence to my mother and my grandmother too because of the same things.

    Sorry for my bad english !

    Kisses !
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Anette! Thank you for that lovely photo of your outfit (beautiful!). You are so kind to us about the photos of Thailand ^^

    Anyway, I knew something about Tuomas loving Disney stuff. I think I saw some photos in which he had, during concerts and performances, a little Jack Sparrow doll maybe?? I love Pirates of Caribbean and of course, my Disney spirit is always with me, there's nothing like the good old cartoon movies =)

    With love and hugs from Spain :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey-hey Anette!
    Can't wait to see the pictures from Thailand. The nature-shots you've posted already looked wonderful, but so tiny as well, and I was hoping we could also see some pics of you. :)
    Also, I'm sure you'll soon discover how the camera-computer transfer works. Anyway, I suppose there should be an USB cable to connect to the computer and also a device software which should have come together with the camera. You can also find the device installation programs on the internet, if you don't have the CD anymore.
    Nice picture, looks cold indeed though. And I love your handbag.

    Have a nice, cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful!! ~ ~

    ♥

    Big Hug! :)

    Juliano

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear Anette,

    you look so pretty in the picutre....perfect actually with the super cool outfit and the glasses and the nice haircolour, which I absolutely love!

    well -10 is a bit cold .....here in Transylvania today there are -2 degrees and it's snowing, so it's a great winter day!

    I also love Disney and Hello Kitty and the things they have at H&M are lovely and I think you are never too old to wear those super cute clothes .....and besides 38 is not old at all and if we wouldn't know, we'd never guess!

    Have a great sunday!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hej!!
    "Age is nothing but a number!
    Age is a matter of mind,
    and if you don't mind it doesn't matter."

    Jag skulle bli jätteglad om du ville posta översättningarna som jag har gjort av din intervju med Radio X3M. =)

    Jag hoppas du inte tycker att jag har formulerat dig helt galet. Jag gjorde mitt bästa.

    Jag tror nämligen att alla här skulle vilja se översättningen. Det skulle jag velat om den varit på ett språk jag inte förstått. =)

    Jag fick lov att dela den i fyra delar.

    Del ett: youtube.com/watch?v=TJkNoajDC-4

    Del två: youtube.com/watch?v=vXSNymyJ_Go

    Del tre: youtube.com/watch?v=ZM4a4pSFrvc

    Del fyra: youtube.com/watch?v=uQJL2B5X67o

    Kram! Och frys inte ihjäl snälla du... Så här års vill jag bo i Brisbane.
    Eilenna Elonen

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice outfit ^.^

    haha how do you feel with so intense changing of weather! =b

    wow, -10 degrees..really cold

    Anette!!!!

    I wish all that's good, all the happiness and health to you and your family in 2010... wish it's even better than last year!!

    and I wish your album is released soon cause I'm eager to listen to your new stuff hehe =b

    thousands of kisses

    =*

    *waiting for the photos*

    ReplyDelete
  31. I got a camera for x-mas, too =P it was my fav gift =)
    Disney stuff is not only for kids...I still love disney movies...well, not the current ones but the ones like Pocahontas or Beauty and the Beast =) Everyone has a child inside and with 16 years old I definetly don't wanna let go my childish side even if I had 50 or something =)
    I can't wait to take a look at your photos =)
    See ya*

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello Anette and welcome back home! :)

    I´m sure that after the Thailand vacation -10 degrees feels so cold, but right now I would concider it warm because this morning we had -30 degrees here in eastern Finland. In general I like winter and cold weather, but this is a bit too much. Yesterday our car doors were frozen, can´t wait to see what the situation is tomorrow morning...

    Nothing wrong with the Hello Kitty-sweater, if you like it then it´s suitable for you to wear no matter what your age is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anette ! Your ouftfit looks cool !

    I love grey leggings !
    I think you made that photo before your apartment ;=)

    Let me thank you, for all the nice posts and that you'll take some photos for us !

    And because of Hello Kitty: I think, Madonna loves her too and she's 50 ! it doesn't matter if you are 20, 38 or 80 ! If you like hello kitty, then you like it ! if anyone has a problem with that, he can be angry ! The most important thing is, that you are feeling good with your things. Show your likes and dislikes ! Love what you love and don't think about others, because so you can lose this love. Do you understand?

    I've got an example ! Tomorrow is my 15th birthday and I love the ''Benjamin Blümchen'' Cake ! And every year I wish this cake. And Benjamin Blümchen is a movie or soap for little kids among 2 and 8 or whatever ! It doesn't matter.

    But I hope that you read this long text ;=)

    HUGS & LOVE !

    Yours Laura

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anette Hello, everything ok? I looking forward to see this pictures, will be very nice =)
    Hello Kitty-sweater seems to be very nice, just do not worry about your age. It's like they say, The age of a person is the age that this person feels she has. For example, my mother until today enjoys watching Zoboomafoo hehehe =D

    Thanks for the photo. By your clothes seems to be very cold there ... brrr =)

    Enjoy the day

    Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Well, whenever you figure it out we'll all
    be excited. From the photos
    you already posted it looks gorgeous there!

    I'm in Ohio and we haven't had any negative
    degree weather yet, but we also
    have not even an inch of snow.
    I think it might be around 20 degrees,
    but the sun's out.

    I think it's awesome that you like stuff
    like that! I have a 40 something year
    old teacher who likes
    Scooby Doo (she has a tattoo of him on
    her foot). My mum likes Betty Boop A LOT!
    But my mum's only 35, but still.
    Do you know who either of those are?
    Because I didn't know who Moomin was and
    I had to look that up. So I didn't know
    if you know who Scooby Doo
    and Betty Boop are, do you?!?

    Anyway, you look really pretty in your
    picture, and I loooove your jacket! ;=)

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! I need
    to, it's my last day of winter break because
    we start school tomorrow! Grr....

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Can't wait to see the photos!!! Also I have to say your hair looks really different! It looks soooo blonde!!! =) (gorgeous = always though)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hej! undar vad du fick för kamera?
    Är själv Mycket för Att vara ute & fotogaferar så jag Använder själv en Nikon D90 och är väldigt nöjd:)

    Kramar Emma

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hej Arska!

    I just love the weather in here. It's -7 degrees here in Western Finland. The sky is clear so I can see the stars, the ground is covered very much on snow so it is definitely winter! Couple days ago we had -15 degrees ;) I was outdoors walking couple hours ago and it was nice since it wasn't too cold. And when I watched to the sky I could see the stars and I got very romantic ;) Hihii!

    I don't think that you are old even though you are 38 years old. I think you are still young. So I think you are not too old to like Hello Kitty stuff or any stuff for that matter. You can be 76 years old and still like Hello Kitty stuff, who cares if you like it! :D And if I may say, you really don't look 38 years old. When you were playing with Nightwish in Helsinki in 2008 in Kaisaniemi (it was the gig when Tuomas wore this white jacket and the finnish media were crazy about it and when you wore that beautiful brown dress and the finnish media were shocked for some weird reason) I was there to see you with my sister. In the middle speak between the songs you said that you are already 37 years old. My sister was amazed because she thought you are something like 25 years old or so ;)

    I'm 22 years old and all my peers drink coffee. I still drink hot chocolate because it's just so delicious. We all have our skeletons... :D

    I must say that if you would have gone pass me today in that outfit I wouldn't have recognized you :D I hope you won't get cold by wearing only leggins. By the way, I love that jacket. I like the zippers ;)

    Sorry for this long comment...

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hej Nettan !

    I found some nice shoes at Zalando.de
    here are some links I think that you would like them ;=)

    http://www.zalando.de/gardenia-vitela-stiefelette-black.html

    http://www.zalando.de/gardenia-riemen-stiefelette-asfalt.html

    http://www.zalando.de/vagabond-ramona-stiefelette-henna.html
    ( but I think they would be better in black.)

    http://www.zalando.de/camper-leder-stiefelette-estepa-negro-nara-negro.html


    oh. and I found some cool Christian Louboutin Shoes!

    Here are links:

    http://www.christianlouboutinmall.org/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=113

    http://www.christianlouboutin.com/#/the_collection/Resort%202010

    http://www.christianlouboutin.com/#/the_collection

    Hope you'll like some of them !
    Could you please write me back, which you like or dislike ? It would interest me ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Now that we are talking about clothes..
    Do you have any plans already on selling some of your clothes that you don't wear anymore?
    And I'm wondering how you will organize that? The person who offers the most? But I don't think that will be so interesting, there are always people who are crazy enough to give too much money.. But I don't see how else you could do it? Or maybe that every single person can buy 2 or 3 pieces maximum for a good and fair prize.. or something?

    Greetings
    from (the not so cold, but cold enough for us ;) and with that I mean -5 à -2 degrees) Belgium :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi A - Age is an irrelevance !!!! Do whatever makes you happy and comfortable ......

    It's all about state of mind - I'm 42 and most people think i'm about 30 purely because I have a zest for life and enjoying myself !!!

    Look forward to more piccies - Warm Wishes Peter xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great Picture :), Have a nice day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your outfit is lovely.

    I got a new camera also :D what one did you get?

    And I am in LOVE with Hello Kitty, my whole room is pretty much it. (sad I know haha)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I still enjoy little girl things too! Hello Kitty is becoming very stylish now, and like you find they makes some cute clothes with her on it. :) Love to see a picture!

    <3 Lan

    ReplyDelete