Today the sun shines again after the bad snow storm and its so nice when the sky is so blue;=)
And thanks for the response to my post about negative energy. Almost all of you understood what I meant but of course some didnt. That´s ok and how we see things differently.
I publish most comments in here and its me who decide what to post. Even if some of you dont like how I decide, I am free to do so since it is my blog with my thoughts. Hard, but the only way for me to have this blog open and going.
Today I will go and drive some boxes with stage clothes to the storage I rent. Check some wallpapers, buy a curtain pole since I am remaking a tv shelf to a smaller closet and want to get some fabric to hang instead of doors. I like to remake things and before NW when I was studying and had more time, I remade lots of clothes and things around the house. Now I do have the time to do so again;=)
Thursday, 28 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course it's your blog and no one said it's not.But you must also then expect the sequences.
ReplyDeleteThat means that you must not be surprised if people think you have double standards when it comes to politeness.
People are polite or are not-and people approve it or not.
But approving it for others doesn't do any better to the ones that already try to find an excuse to accuse you.
Equilibrium: Of course its like that, everyone believes and thinks of me as they wish. Have a great day;=)
ReplyDeleteHi dear Nettie,
ReplyDeleteyou have right , it's your blog , and you will decide about what will you post ;)
Have a nice day
Hugs & Love
Ena
I don't understand exactly what equilibrium said, so i can speak anything about this subject. But about you post i can talk a little and as I said before, write what you want my dear swedish singer. Of course that some post some people will don't like. Me, for exemple, I don't like much of the posts about fashion (becouse i don't understand much about this theme hehe), but no one see me criticizing you blog becouse that. Is you blog and even if I don't like of this theme, I respect becouse you like and many people in this blog like of this theme too.
ReplyDeleteSo, this blog is about you so, keep being yourself, write here yours wishes, your hobbies, write about fashion, music, cooking, positive thoughts, or what you want =) This is your free space ;-)
Well I need to go now, today is a very important day to me so keep your fingers crossed to me, please =D
Have a amazing day my dear
Hugs and all best wishes from Brazi
Hej Anette, i wish you and your family a good day :)
ReplyDeleteReading your psot made me think about Mr T's quete, "I pity the fool!". That's how i feel for the people who still haven't understand tht it's YOUR blog and you could do whatever you want... I have to say that i love it and love the way you run it. It's so peaceful, far from all the negative energy of the haters (i have to add that i feel for you, reading everything before allowing the comments to be published). Please keep the good job like you want, people here loves you for who and what you are. *hugs*
Good luck for all the things you will do (the way you describing how the tv shelf will be, i'm sure it will be beautiful). Have fun! :)
Steff
Hey Anette, Have A lovely day today xx!!
ReplyDeleteIam off for my appointment :O
& thanks again for your message i read it again before i go =)
Hope you enjoy sorting your stage clothes, never know you might see some outfits that you forgot about :o)
Love You
Big Kisses
Kelly XxX
@Bonome: i have my fingers crossed for you, i hope everything will be allright. :)
ReplyDelete@Anette: i've changed my google name (hope it will work, i'm far from great with comp things), hope you'll like it... ;)
Steff
im happy for you that its shining there after the snow storm because here in Åbo is still very stormy weather and freezing cold! but i have that sunshine in my soul 'cause i got an phonecall this morning and heard that i got the job what i was looking for!
ReplyDeletei have been jobless almost an year from now and it had takes my nerves, this is my day and negative energy is sooo far off:~)
-emmi
Hi Anette, Sorry only me again!!
ReplyDeleteback from my doctors appointment, everything looks ok (doctor has final say tho) I saw a care assistant & she was great!! Really bubbly & positive attitude, we talked the whole time & i was completely relaxed (sometimes male doctors can be a little too quiet). I left feeling really positive Oh & she weighed me I lost 7 Ibs in weight haha (now i am telling you too much right haha)
But it reflects back to what you were saying yesterday about positive energy, sometimes we can get so consummed by negative people & negative vibes. I will really bare in mind what you said about this subject!!
Thanks again for your message!! Your energy must have sent this lovely care assistant to me, i never seen her at my doctors before ;) hehe she must be new!!
Oh well off to work i go
Hope your having a good day!
Kisses
Kelly
XxX
Hey Bonome, Thank you so much for wishing me luck!!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with your above opinions!! Its simple for me, If i am not so interested in any subject Anette posts i dont always comment because then iam just being over the top by just commenting on everything just for the sake of it!! So i only comment on things that catch my attention & mostly just to wish Anette well!
Your right she can write what she wants but iam sure she does not expect us to comment on every single post! So some things we comment & some we dont but that does not mean that anybody should moan about what netty has posted. If it doesnt interest you then dont comment!! Simple!!
I had my blog for like 3 months now & i only have 2 comments hahahaha
As it goes most things Anette writes are interesting indeed...
Anyway thats it for me i have to go to work
Kisses
Kelly
XxX
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteDo whatever you want with your own blog!
It's yours, not someone elses.
I loved your blog about negative energy.
Right now, I'm learning myself to not give the negative energy to someone else.
To be honest, I'm not leading the easy life, but I'm still here and I know that I'll make it. I need my friends to get through the hard stages, but I don't need to drag them into everything I go through.
Anette, I can honestly say that I love your posts. You're a wonderfull woman and singer and I respect the way you are and what you did for and with Nightwish.
Mostly I'm not the suck up type, but I really wanted to let you know this ;-)!!
Love Kayleigh
The Netherlands
Hello dear Anette! I still haven't answered in your Negative energy post (after this one, I'll do it, though I've already read it).
ReplyDeleteYou're right about the blog, you're who manage it and of course you must crontrol the answers. Anyway, I read everything you post because I like to know a bit more about my favourite singer. Keep posting everything you like: thoughts, fashion, how was your day, today's song...), I love everything :)
@Bonome: Good luck with whatever you are trying to accomplish today, even if I don't know you, you have my best wishes.
Anette, have a good afternoon and I hope everything goes fine too.
Here in Madrid the sun is shining too and the sky is blue and cloudless. Have you ever been to Madrid or would you like to some day?
Lots of love =)
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteof course you are the one who makes the rules on your own blog ...it should be self-evident! I feel really really sorry for all the not so nice things you have to read ...and it's your right to decide what to do with the comments you receive, if to allow them or not!
Have a great sunny day and lots of fun with remaking and redecorating things around the house. It's very entertaining and gives a lot of personality to whatever you change clothes or shelves!
Love,
Herta
Anette don't worry, i like your blog and post here. I hope for you will continue to have it! Have a nice day dear Anette! Big hugs
ReplyDelete@KellyJane: i'm quite happy to hear your doc appointment went good. *hugs* And congrats for the weight loss!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd i know what you mean with not posting a comment here when you're not very interested. Sadly, so far i've never saw something that i didn't found interesting... I even tend to think that Anette should write a book (a book of recipes would be great - Anette, i feel hungry everytime i read your recipes, and it seems so easy to do with your instructions...).
Steff
Hey :)
ReplyDeleteIt your blog! and only you decide what you wanna publish, and i think thta should be ok for everyone. Like you said, you are free and its only your choice ;)
So then i hope your day will be fine nad you will have fun with all the storage things ;)
Take care :)
With Love and Respect
Chris :)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteOf course this is your own blog and your own thoughts. It`s always so nice to read your blog. I really enjoy it. It`s also very nice to hear about your cats. My parents have two cats and I really like cats a lot. All the best for you!
Emmi: Congratulations to your new job!!! Thats super good news! I am so happy for you. Being unemployed for a year is hard but now the sun shines on you for sure:=) You go girl!
ReplyDeleteKelly Jane: So good that all went well today and a big congrats to the lost weight;=) Good job!
ReplyDeleteWell, you replied to my message yesterday so i'm glad you don't think i'm a negative energy! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are well,
Tom - UK fan club
Hi, It's me again =)
ReplyDeleteI just want to say that I'm very happy, finally got my license to drive. I thought I was not going to, many around me said I could not, but thank God I got now is just wait to drive, hehehe. =D Thank you Hep-Hep Steff and César for their support, I was very happy to read your comment. =)
And Kelly Jane, I'm so glad to hear that everything is alright with you, take care my blog coleague =)
Have a Great Day Anette and all readers of this blog.
Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)
@Emmi: Congrats for the job!!! (how i could have missed it the first time? And i wear my new glasses....) :)
ReplyDelete@Anette: I hope you will be happy to read the follow things.... I saw my therapist again today, about a hour ago (it's alway 2 time per week). I've talked about you and your blog, the way your message really touched me yesterday evening (and i have to tell that i help a lot - i still feel heartbroken for the loss of my bracelet, but i cope better today), how i feel good being here. And guess what she said? That now i'm much more "out of my night", that i have more positive thoughts, and that there's something happier in my eyes and voice. When i've asked her if she feel it could be because of your (lovely) place, she said "yes, for sure!". You were talking about negative energy yesterday, but today i could tell you that you really give me positive energy. I wish i could explain how it work.... All i know is that you and your place are changing my life in a better thing. I wish i could be able to do something for you (more than sending you a couple of gifts in few days).... If one day you need me for anything, just ask.
From the deep of my heart, thank you for givig us a place so lovely and comfy to come, and being able to meet some nice people. It really means a lot to me, more than i could say. You're a true angel, Anette.
*hugs*
Steff
@Bonome: congrats for your driver license!
ReplyDeleteOh, and please call my Steff. The Hep-Hep in the begining is a tribute to Anette's live shouts (i was tired of my Breton Girl login name, and i was listening to Sahara from the Made in Hong-Kong cd and silently shouting "hep,hep,hep" while surfing on the web....), no need to add it. ;)
@Anette & @Hep-Hep Steff:
ReplyDeleteThank you from congrats!!
Hoppas jag inte gjorde dig sur över inlägget jag skrev, jag förstod men samtidigt inte varför du gjorde beslutet.
ReplyDeleteOch jag respekterar det fullt ut, såklart.
Alla gör vi ju egna val.
Och detta kanske var värre än jag trodde.
Isåfall får jag ursäkta mitt inlägg om det tog hårt på dig eller så.
Kram!
Hiya Anette, thanks again for your lovely comments!! I have been smiling from cheek to cheek =oD
ReplyDeleteThankyou Hep-Hep Steff, Yes i wish i had time to do some of these recipies & yes i agree ;)
Thankyou Bonome isnt this cool us all talking like this on Anette's blog...its just so awesome!!
Hey Hep-Hep Steff I always listen to made in Hong Kong on my ipod I love the heps then when i listen to DPP i miss them so i switch to the live version again.
Anette you sound awesome live!!
Have a great weekend you guys & of course Anette
Kisses
Kelly
XxX
Dear Anette
ReplyDeleteIt's your blog so you're free tow write what you want :)
I have to admit.. sometimes a disagree with you.. but thank god not all people are the same ;)
I think it's nice to read some deeper thoughts of you :)
Hugs