Saturday, 2 January 2010

Bye 2009;=)








So, time to say goodbye to 2009.

2009 was the more relaxed tour year, where we all came back after 3 months of resting and being at home with our loved ones. We were more at ease, happier and feeling that the long tour was coming to an end. The European tour 2009 was again together with Pain and Indica and it was a perfect last leg of the tour together with our friends;=)

The festivals were all so good and we all had some happy times together;=)

Russia was such a nice show and I was really happy to go there for the first time.

Savonlinna was super nice, with barbecue at Tuomas place and bringing my family with me to have a small vacation together, while working. Savonlinna was so beautiful and a great memory to keep.

Hartwall was just total euforia and the big, big show that let us end the whole big tour in such a perfect way. For me, everything just worked perfect that night and it was with tears I left the stage. What a long way we have gotten and it was hard to leave the boys.

Then the autumn with the work in the studio and my coming album which have been such a ride already. Great boys to work with and the songs are so good and I am so happy to be a part of making the songs, writing lyrics from my heart and being able to share them with you next year;=)

So, 2009 is gone and it was a great year, 2010 will for sure be as good or even better;=) I have so great things ahead of me and I look forward to go in to the new decade.

45 comments:

  1. Best wishes for 2010 Anette! Let's go for a year filled with tons of music!
    Love
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anette,
    yes, 2009 was a great year for you. Hope that the Year 2010 will also be a good year. I look forward to your new songs.
    Have a nice weekend. B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to be at the first and last shows of 2009 and I can't wait until the next tour!! Soooo excited already!!!

    Happy New Year!!!

    Holly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your memories of the year, Anette. So pleased you had a great 2009.
    Really looking forward to your album.

    Best wishes for 2010. Hope it's a great year for you, the NW guys and all your fans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing a solo album? I'll look forward to hearing it - I hope you are enjoying the writing process - judging by your busy year, it must be easy to gather inspiration! What a life you are leading - enjoy it to the full!

    All the best for 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej Anette =)

    Happy New Year! All the Best and may all your Wishes come true =)

    I'm so impatient to see you and guys on the next tour.

    Have a beautiful day =)
    Much of Love, *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. ;=)

    The pictures show your passion!

    I love them ! ♥

    Just the best for 2010 ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the 4th leggings at American apparell !
    Looks like a leather leggings, very nice, Anette ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear Nettan!

    I have to say that when you and the boys came back on the stage from the 3 months break you all were just amazing!
    It was lovely to watch you guys as happy and relaxed! :-)

    A big thank you of the summer festivals and specially of the Savonlina gig! It was so amazing. :-)

    Hope you have a wonderfull day.

    Take care!
    With l o v e,
    Ewe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette! I'm so happy hearing that last year was a nice one for you. :) I wish you all the best for 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very happy for you and I think it makes us all happy to hear all these good memories by you! So I hope it will be the same or even better in 2010 and I wish you a happy new year! I also look forward to your album... And thank you for the nice photos!

    And i'm sorry for the probably lot of mistakes...

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best wishes for 2010 Anette. Although I have to ask, as its 2010 can you give us maybe some new info/hints about your upcoming debut album? Like what its working title is? What some tracks are called? When we'll first hear them?

    Thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy new year and best wishes for you Anette! And of course also for the rest of the guys ;). I'm very looking forward to buy your new cd and see you or Nightwish live, I hope :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gott nytt år :D Hoppas du får ett lika bra, om inte ännu bättre 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought your album would be out in the second semester of 2010, but you said you will share it with us next year. Anyways, I'm waiting excited for your album!

    All the best for you in 2010! One whole year or more without seeing Nightwish doing shows will make me feel a bit empty, it's strange. But I wish you all have a great year and come back filled of energy for the next album and tour.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Anette,
    I think that new year brings to all of us really many inspirations, lots of new unforgettable experiences, creativity and personally I hope more love and emphaty to our beloveds, other people and nature.
    I wish you, to boys and whole crew of Nightwish truly successful year 2010 and only all the best on the next astral journey with Tuomas´ heartbreaking lyrics and melodies.
    Hugs, Liliana :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My best best best wishes for 2010 and I hope you had a lovely Christmas with your family (the early celebration) =D I also hope your time in Thailand was wonderful. I haven't written here for a few days because of the holidays.

    Summing up: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, my best wishes for you, your loved ones and the NW guys. Thanks for this year and of course, for this blog ^^

    With love and hugs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great to hear that you had a nice 2009 =)
    And I wish you all the best in 2010 =)
    Thanks for the pics , they are wonderful!
    Is the last one from Croatia gig??? <3

    Many hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really 2009 was a great year for you and for nightwish, I hope that 2010 will be great too =)
    Surely you will leave many people happy, some angry too .... but do not worry, you can not please everyone, right ;-) Just keep being the wonderful person you are, full of talent and charisma, which we cherish and respect =)

    Good luck with your album, I hope that everything goes alright, you deserve ;-)

    Enjoy very much the 2010 dear Anette, and take care as always =)

    We love you,

    Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing your memories with us, Anette. And, just like everyone said already, it truly seems to have been a wonderful year. Playing such wonderful music and preparing a promising new project, being surrounded by people you cherish and get along with.
    Just like you said, I hope 2010 will be an even better one, for all of us.

    @eskoplja: I am not sure, but I think the last picture is from the gig in Köln.

    Have a wonderful evening, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was so nice to read this "story" what you wrote about your year. =) I saw Nightwish 5 times during the whole tour. In year 2009 I saw you guys playing at Sauna Open Air in Tampere Finland and at Vauhtiajot in Seinäjoki Finland. The more I see you playing the more I just wanna hear you playing. :D Your gigs were absolutely one of the highlights of my year.

    If you come to Finland to sing during your solo career I will definitely come to see you, of course. =)

    I'm looking now from the internet some prices to go to Thailand... I wonder whose photos gave me the inspiration.. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Anette !

    To my part, I have an unforgettable memory in 2009 with your gig with Nightwish in Brussels!^^
    I'm impatient to discover your album !

    Thanks to share with us your memories of 2009^^
    I wish you all the best for this year !

    Kisses
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  23. ..Not to forget the amazing duet song with The Rasmus, something really hard to forget.. Fantastic!!!

    Happy 2010 my dear, I'm sure you will surprise us every now and then in this new year..

    *Love*

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Anette :)

    How are you feeling today?
    Hope the jet lag is gone by now ;)

    2009 was for sure a great year and im happy to read that is was great for you too!
    I like your kinda 2009 review :)
    its very very nice to read from you^^

    Thank you very much for your beautiful photos :)
    and thank you very much for sharinig your emotions with us^^

    Have a happy, beautiful and lovely 2010 with all luck in the universe :)

    A great day for you and lots of fun
    huuuuuugs
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    Chris^^

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello my angel!

    I'm sure 2010 will be YOUR year! I wish the best for you. You deserve the best. I love you very much and I hope you continue to be this wonderful person.

    Kisses and hugs my little blond goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I enjoyed 2009 as well, some things
    happened that yes, were terrible.
    But my thinking is not to live in the past
    of all of it, where I'll regret things,
    but to move on. I think the best thing is to
    try and grow from the negative experiences.

    I also enjoyed that I went to my first Nightwish concert this year!!! I went to the
    one at Louisville, Kentucky at Club Oasis.
    I traveled 3 hours to get there!
    You didn't mention what you thought about the last part of the American tour...?
    But I hope you enjoyed it???

    But I'm very excited about your album, and
    I think that's a great way to start off not
    only a new year, but the new decade.

    Well, Happy New Year!!! Hope it's as good
    of a time as you had in 2009!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Marco's expression is so funny xDD
    And your last photo is so sweet =)
    It really seemed a great year for those who went to your shows...I went in 2008...a loong time ago ahaha :P so I can't wait for the next tour...I can't believe the album will only be out in two years :/ well...one year a few months...just sounds a lot!
    Until there, I hope everything goes well with you and the band! And I'm curious about the solo album too =D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hii Anette =)

    It seems like 2009 has flown by so fast doesnt it?
    For me too it has been a good year, though with bad moments as well ;p.
    The most important thing of this year I think was the fact that I have learned to accept myself for who I am, and not trying to be anything else because people want me to be.
    You helped me with this too (in the blog you wrote when i had told you about my attack, broken jaw etc.)

    Thank you for the photos, I especially LOVE the last one with your crazy face on it ;p, the one with marco and the 3d to last one.
    Im glad your year has gone well, I havent been able to see you live yet sadly, but I have seen and heard on videos your great improvement! Your voice keeps getting more beautiful, and your looks as well =D.
    I am excited for what 2010 will bring us all, your new album being one of the things I look forward to.
    I'll keep on checking for the dates of the new tour, I really want to see you guys live, and meet you in person if only for just a few seconds. You have been such an inspiration to me, and i'd like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    Keep going strong in 2010 dear Anette, you have all my love and support!!!
    Lots of love, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. 2009 was a great year for me too =) It had some ups and downs... but overall was pretty great. unfortunately for me in didn't include a Nightwish concert but it did include a Sonata Arctica one! =)

    I am excited to hear your album and to hear about what Nightwish will do next =D

    xoxoxoxo

    -love Alena

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hep! Hep! Anette! 2010 is going to be great!!

    2009 was sooo slow for me with some not so nice things & a new job but everything is going well now so far!!

    good Luck with all your music things & have a wonderful start to the new year!!

    Thanks for the photos iam glad 2009 was good for you, you deserved it after all the critics that tried to bring you down before that! You have beaten them all & i know you will continue to become even more stronger & even bigger inspiration for me!!

    Lots of Love & Kisses
    Kelly
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey Anette,
    I hope you had joyful and recreative vacations in Thailand. I´ll be sure that this Trip really funny and great and i hope to hear some details from your Holidays ;-)
    love Manuel

    ReplyDelete
  32. "Russia was such a nice show and I was really happy to go there for the first time."
    It's so nice and pleasant to hear such words from you. This show was really amazing, and I'm happy to hear that you liked it. :-*
    Happy New Year for you, Anette. I wish this 2010 year to be thousand times better, happier and brighter for you and the guys from Nightwish, than the previous 2009 even if it was very good for all of you. Also I wish you creative forces in your solo career.

    With love,
    Maria ^^

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gott Nytt År!
    Jag var så glad på nyåret när jag märkte att jag kan se tillbaka på 2009 och nästan bara se glada minnen. Trots alla förändringar under årets gång så har nog allt varit till det bästa, märkte jag. Och dessutom fick jag ju se er live 2 gånger, vilket inte var så illa ;) Två roliga spelningar dessutom: Sauna Open Air (Marco som glömde lyrics till The Islander är nog totalt oförglömligt) och Hartwall Areena (som var så totalt underbar perfekt spelning - som du vet).

    Nu ser jag fram emot 2010, som jag tror att blir ännu bättre eftersom jag äntligen kommit ordentligt över mitt ex efter nästan ett och ett halvt år. Tack och lov, nu ser jag en ljusare framtid!
    Kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  34. *Blir tårögd*....det var otroligt svårt att lämna konserten i Hartwall....sista gången på LÄNGE man såg er....och sedan kom The Heart Asks Pleasure First och gjorde det hela värre (och bättre på samma gång)...så fort jag bara ser nån av er på scen blir min dag räddad, och jag är i paradiset...och ja Hartwall, Ghost Love Score + Meadows -----> Jag tror min hals var påväg att skrikas sönder, de två låtarna är två av mina största favoriter med Nightwish någonsin.

    TACK så JÄTTEMYCKET för två underbara konserter denna världsturné....(STHLM/HELSINKI).....utan Nightwish kan jag lika gärna hoppa i havet....

    Pelastit henkeni till Tuomas!
    Minä Rakastan Sinua till er alla!

    Kram och god fortsättning. =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Russia loves you too!!
    Awesome pics;)
    Had to celebrate NY alone... Hope all my neighbours survived XDD
    NW all around the flat, lots of my "adorable" singing... Had much fun;)
    Wish you all the best in the White Tiger year and hope you'll soon treat us with your solo=)
    Hugs to you and the guys from Moscow - I live close to the hotel you used to stop in, observe it every day and laugh at myself=) Next time be my guests!!=)
    Longing to hear something new from you and Tuomas. Do you know something about Heart Asks Pleasure... or there's still silence?
    And how is your album going on?
    Miss you all very-very much!
    Dont forget: hugs from Moscow to everyone! XDD
    With love and best wishes (and hugs, you remember?),
    Kira=)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, I glad you back, but also hope you had a great time there! ;)

    I wish you Happy New Year and all best in 2010.! Photos are great and that was a really good year! Is the last photo taken in Croatia? I think it is, because you had that dress on gig! <3
    Take care
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  37. i love these photos..we can see how happy you are with the music you do..especially in the first one :)

    have a nice day!<3

    ReplyDelete
  38. Dear Anette,

    I can't believe that 2009 is already gone.....I've just started to get used to 2009!

    2009 has been really really good year for you (for me too with a few exceptions) and it was all your merit, because you worked so hard for what you achieved and I'm sure 2010 is going to be even better!!!

    Thanks for the lovely pictures :X

    Kisses & Hugs, Good Luck, Health and all the best to you and to the boys!!!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anette, it´s good to hear that you have had so happy year. Everything good for the next one!!

    Hugs, Saana

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is probably going to be a long comment, but I have to say this to you, and by extension the rest of your bandmates.

    Thank you.

    I've seen you six times so far.
    1: November 17, 2007 in Atlanta, GA
    2: May 30, 2008 in Louisville, KY (this show kept me going after a very traumatic end to a friendship)
    3: September 20, 2008 in New Orleans
    4: March 11, 2009 in London, UK
    5: May 2, 2009 in New York City
    6: May 14, 2009 in Atlanta, GA (the same venue bookended the first and last times so far!)

    2009 was such a big year for me, filled with brand new people and brand new experiences, most of which had to do with traveling to see Nightwish. I went abroad for the first time to England for the March 11 concert and got my pendulum blade tattoo the day after, I actually spoke with you shortly during the meet and greet at Nokia Theater in NYC as you signed my ticket, and the crowning moment so far was you using my sign in Atlanta!

    http://sun3457.deviantart.com/art/Nightwish-The-Masquerade-18-124927577

    I don't know how my life would be without Nightwish, and the experiences and friends that I have made through it, and I cannot express how happy I am that the boys decided to introduce you to us all. Your love for life is an inspiration to me, and whenever I feel down all I have to do is come here and read and look.

    So, thank you for you.

    I have a couple of things I'd like to ask though, while I have you.

    1: If you have the time, would you look through the rest of my shots on the site I linked you to and tell me what you think? I only have them up to share, and am making no money from them.

    2: I'd like to make a wooden copy of that "HEP! HEP!" sign and give it to you. I'd prefer to wait until a concert in the USA so I can give it to you personally, but if you'd like it sooner I could send it to you. If you'd like it?

    - Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anette!

    My english is bad =/ But I must say that! LOL

    Best wishes for you in 2010! You deserve everything good in this New Year!
    I'm very excited about your album... I hope you have fun while you do it!
    And I hope you come to Brazil again! The show of 2008 in Sao Paulo was amazing!

    OLE OLE OLE OLE
    NIGHTWISH! NIGHTWISH!

    Loving hugs of your brazilian fans...

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jag kommer ALDRIG att glömma dethär (eller förra) året,jag såg ju Nightwish första gången, det var mycket svårt att gå ut från Hartwall Arena, ni var fantastiska.....

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anette.... my queen!
    my english is so poor, i'm so sorry for some wrong words... but i just want to know that i loveeeeeed the São Paulo Concert in 2008, and i miss that day every single moment in my life... I love you so much and I hope that you come back soon... São Paulo Really Love's You... I'm so excited for your solo album, I know that you'll make a awesome thing for us... I Love You So Much... best wishes for you my queen... i hope see you soon... have a nice vacation! ^^

    ReplyDelete