
I suffer from migraine and for 3 days now the head ache´s been so hard and no pills are working. This night I couldnt even lie on the right side cause the head is pounding so bad... I have tried to be up but now I surrender and will go to bed again. I hope it will go away soon...the sun is shining and I just wanna go outside.
Enjoy your day!
Ohh... My dear and poof Anette :( I feel for You
ReplyDeleteI hope that the headache will go away.
And that's great You are going outside.
Here in Poland it had been snowing for a few days and there is a lot of snow :P
Good morning, Anette!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're feeling bad. Maybe it's the atmospheric pressure that makes you feel this way. I don't know how the weather is like in Sweden, but here we have had lots of mist for two days, and the cold and wind don't help too much either.
If the painkillers don't work, all I can suggest would be having a snack or some breakfast if you haven't already, even if you don't feel hungry, and drink lots of water or juice. Apparently strong light makes the situation even worse, as well, so maybe it would be better to stay indoors as long as the sun is up.
Hope you feel better soon!
I have rhinitis and sometimes I have terrible headaches. Headaches, migraine, they are really painful. No one wants them.
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope you get well soon.
Take care, and relax a lot dear.
I have the same problem.. it usually gets worst during my period.. just go somewhere dark and quiet and be there.. That's the best advice I have for you.. Of course you know this, but you have to watch what you eat and drink. try not to have food too hot or drinks too cold.. in the winter it's pretty hard.. the cold weather hurts a lot..
ReplyDeleteI guess.. just keep yourself warm and if you go outside, wear some sunglasses so the light won't do you any harm...
Hello dear Nettan ,
ReplyDeleteAwwww , I hope it will fade away soon :(
Maybe you should get some rest..
Take care Nettie ♥
Lots of hugs
Ena
Oh, migraine, know it, hate it, but I never had a migraine for like 3 days! Hope you get better soon!
ReplyDeleteAwww :( hope u feel better soon :)
ReplyDeleteI suffer from migraines too and it's so painful and you can't do anything about it. I hope yours goes away soon.
ReplyDeleteMy dad has the same problem for many years he uses an ice box to compress on the aching area.It's quite useful.And you should sleep nor too much neither less.
ReplyDeleteTry to have fresh air, lying on the bed all day will make you worse.I know it's really hard to get rid of that ache and i sometimes have it too =/
Get well soon =)
Kisses
I understand you very much, Anette...I have a migraine too:(
ReplyDeleteHope you will feeling better soon !!!
Did you trie to use the combination of painkiller-and-antispasmodic tablets already?
I got 2-2 pieces of this tablets at this time,and-generally-they are usefully
Try to rest a bit and take care
love, Zina
Hi,Anette!
ReplyDeleteYes,I know this awful feeling of headache. Let me give you a little advice: eat some chocolate and try to have some fresh air-it's really useful!
Hope,you'll be better soon.
Lots of love from Russia (which is gonna be covered with huge amount of snow =))
Hey Nettie , I made one picture for you =)
ReplyDeleteHope you will like it <3
Hugs
Ena
http://i45.tinypic.com/301pxxu.jpg
Hi Anette,i'm sorry to hear that! Sleep and i'm sure you will feel better. My mum suffer like you and during some day that she must stay at bed. It's terrible! I had too headache but for one day, i took pillow, i went to bad and when i woke up i felt better. :D Take care dear Anette and relax! Big hugs
ReplyDeleteKrya på dig!
ReplyDeleteJag hade själv hemsk huvudvärk då jag vaknade imorse *host* 12. Det är nog pga att jag har massa stål runtom tänderna >__< och så börjar man bli hes också.
Mys med katterna så du känner värme och drick varma drycker så kanske det blir bättre ;=)
Kram!
Oh my... I hope you'll feel better soon :)
ReplyDeleteHello again, Anette, and sorry for posting kind of pointlessly.
ReplyDeleteI just had to say I absolutely LOVE eskoplja's photo manipulation! And if she reads this, congrats, girl! Your work is fantastic!
Get better soon,Anette!
ReplyDeleteHuff Anette, god bedring!! Migrene er horribelt. Har ikke hatt det selv på flere år, men tidligere var jeg skikkelig plaget... Gode klemmer til deg!
ReplyDeleteOh dear Anette, I hope your migraine to end soon.
ReplyDeleteRest well that it certainly will pass =)
Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteI hope you will get better very very soon.
Sometimes I have migrene too, but its not just migrene sometimes I had palsy symptoms in my face and in the arms too.
(Sorry for my bad english :D)
I wish you a quick betterment and a relaxed day.
Lots of hugs
Maria
Oh sweetie, I'm sorry. I went back to
ReplyDeleteschool from break this past week and had
the same thing. I hate it when pills
don't help and I'm up all night.
I really hope you feel better soon.
Try to enjoy your day.
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Hey
ReplyDeleteGet well very soon, Dear!
I hope you where able to sleep and rest.
Everything will be better soon, im sure :)
Once again: GET WELL VERY VERY SOON
huuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
Oh Anette I'm so sorry to hear that - I have SLE (lupus) and get very bad headaches too but migraines are severe and so horrible. I wish you better - take it easy and really relax and it will soon go. Wishing you well xx (love the picture - its good to keep your sense of humour when you feel poorly!) :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon, Anette.
ReplyDeleteAt times like these great stress can make our body weak and a migraine can develope because of it. At least that's how it is for me. Other factors such as foods or being predisposion can cause them too. I hope that your mind and spirit calms and the sun shines brighter for you whatever it is ailing in your life. I know the tragic loss of your friend is on your mind and maybe some heavy decisions made does not help the psyche either.
Best wishes and hope that your day gets better and relief comes soon.
I hope you feel better Anette! <3
ReplyDeleteThere is actually a pressure point on your hand that works wonders for certain migraines. It's right between your thumb and index finger, where the fold of skin is. If you find the spot near where the two bones meet and just pinch it, it will hurt a bit and you'll know that you've got it. If you hold it for a little while the migraine should at least ease up a little if not completely go away.
ReplyDeleteFound this online to help locate it:
http://natural-migraine-cure.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/migraine-headache-ressure-point-300x225.jpg
Don't know if that will be useful but it should help a bit either way. Hope you feel better!
Usch ändå, krya på dig!
ReplyDeleteIf you can get it somewhere, try Advil. My dad says that no medicine helps him but Advil does. It's really very-very helpful. You can try to offer it by Internet if you won't find it in Sweden, because it's really a great thing and it helps.
ReplyDeleteAnd you really should consult a good doctor. These often pains come from the neck and the back, so it may be useful to do some special exercises the doctor gives. I have some problems of that kind too, but just have no time to go to doctor, thinking that it will pass itself, but that's not right. Take care, visit a doctor, and for worst get Advil.
Love you, hold your head high!
Kira=)
Oww Anette, don't you miss it so much when you see this?:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNCfQ6qjaDY&feature=PlayList&p=9B9E883681BC55AB&index=7
I do!
Yeah, I just love migraines... I had my first one in school when I was 13 years old and I got scared a bit because I didn't know it was migraine. Luckily I don't get those a lot and when I do, they go away by a pill.
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll get better very very soon!=)
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeletehope you'll feel better soon! Bless you!
I don't know what helps against migraine, but maybe it helps to do some relaxing-techniques for the shoulders, head and neck? And maybe some pills with ibupfofen inside? Hope so. And maybe a warm bottle (- I don't know if this is the right word for "Wärmflasche" ;) )
So hope you feel less tensed and better soon! Think: Paris in spring! :)
Best wishes,
Lisa
Hi how are you?I miss Nightwish so and hope you read this..My only wish is to see you all again here in Belo Horizonte Brazil!
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Stephanie Gomes :-)
Oh poor Anette,
ReplyDeletei wish you all the best, get well soon and take care of yourself.
I hope you feel better soon, migranes suck. My entire family suffers with the things, mum got some free treatment on the NHS because its in the experimental stage right now.
ReplyDeleteRight now i'm stuck with swine flu because my mother was too stubborn to get the vaccine and she got it 3 days later.
Kassy
Krya på dig Anette :)
ReplyDeleteOhh.. that's such a pity. Hope you feel better soon. :)
ReplyDeleteVetenskapligt namn
ReplyDeleteArtemisia vulgaris L.
Medicinsk användning
Antileucorréico, emmenagogue, kramplösande, FEBERSTILLANDE, för huvudvärk, migrän, artrit, diarré, mag-störningar och sömnlöshet.
Optimala dosen
Infusion - 2 till 3 blad och 3 till 4 blommor på 1 XIC. te med vatten, ta 1 XIC. dag.
Jag hoppas att det hjälpte.
Ack, I get migraines as well. The kind where light, sound and smell make it ten times worse, and I see little squiggly lines. Luckily, I don't get them very often, but they hit me really hard when I do get them.
ReplyDelete*gives you a hot washcloth to put over your eyes* I hope you feel better soon!
Hi, Anette ^^
ReplyDeleteHow are you?
I really hope that you will feel better soon
I can understand you...i had migraine today too and on monday i had migraine all day..pills doesn't do nothing to me too..migraines and headaches are the worst pain..
ReplyDeletesry to hear about ur nasty migraine Annette =(
ReplyDeleteis there anything a doctor can prescribe you to take ..to get the edge off the migraine? =(
Hi Anette!!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is awful! I really hope that you'll getting better soon!! :)
Take care and remember that we love you!
Hello, i´m from Brasil.
ReplyDeleteAqui todos os meus amigos sãos seus fãs. Parabéns pelo trabalho!!
We love your voice
Hej Anette,
ReplyDeletedu inte gillar receptet för migrän? Jag arbetar med fitoterapico. örtmedicin underverk! Jag tror på fytoterapi! På medellång sikt kommer att förbättra migrän! Om du vill ha min privata mail som jag skickar.
tack.
Maybe when you read this, the migraine is gone. Anyway, I hope you get well as soon as posible. A lot of health from Spain ^^
ReplyDelete