Sunday, 24 January 2010

Ok, some favourite NW songs I havent sung yet;=)

I know some of you have asked me before what NW songs I havent sung yet that I would like to sing, so here they are;=)

Feel for you ( I love Tarjas voice in this;=)


10th man down

101 comments:

  1. 10th Man Down, yay!

    I'd just like to comment that when I saw you perform in London last year (11th March) your version of "The Siren" was so beautiful.
    I prefer it to the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "feel for you" is great. the part when marco starts up with his vocals i get cold chills down my neck!

    and "10th man dow". i love the key melody :)Awesome!!!

    One of my faves is for sure "She´s my sin"
    what do you think about that one??

    Happy day for you!
    yours Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we'll be able to hear you singing this songs in live soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel for you is a beautiful song.

    10th man down i don't know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to admit. i really would like to hear you singing "feel for you". cause i think Yours and Marcos voice match perfectly!
    I dont know if you already sung that one.
    but i would love to hear ;)

    huuuugs!
    L(ove) and R(espect)
    ChRis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love those songs! I would LOVE to hear you sing them! I would also love to hear you sing Bless the Child and Planet Hell. hehe =D

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, i somehow forgot the title of your post...sorry now i know that you havent sung "feel for you" yet
    Sorry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm...
    Try Feel For you! May be good!
    I personally like Siren and Dark Chest of Wonders!!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I also adore Feel for you, her voice is amazing on it and all the song is awesome!!
    10th man down is so beautiful too... I hope you have soon the opportunity to sing them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Feel for you" will be great in your voice, i loved this song, is amazing =)
    Oh God, hear this song left me wanting to hear the new CD of that the Nightwish will launch . The Tuomas is a genius when it comes to composing music, is simply a work of art =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. feel for you is my absolute favorite nightwish song.
    i think you would sound fantastic on this song, and would LOVE to hear your perform it live!!
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, it would be so nice to hear you perform "Feel for you" sometime. Unfortunately it's not really a concert track though, I don't think the guys have ever performed it before. But "10th man down" would be fine. Maybe you could convince them to include it in the future setlist. =)
    There was also a discussion on the Nightwish forum some time ago, we thought your version of Bless the Child would be so awesome and would suit you very well. It's not so high and it's very emotional too. We were also hoping for Dead Boy's Poem and Escapist back then, but you ended up performing those two, which made us very happy. :D
    Have a great Sunday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices!
    Tarja's voice on Feel for you is incredible, knowing the way she use to sing.
    I cross my fingers that you will sing the songs in a near future, it would sound awesome with your voice.

    @ Chris: Pretty good choice! Traja's refrain of the song is stellar. For the other parts, i think i prefer when it's sung by Anette (i still wonder how i could say this, it's one of my very favorite with Tarja, along with Passion and the opera)...


    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anette,

    I really would like to hear you sing "10th man down". It such a great song !

    I never really liked the song "Dark Chest of Wonders" until I hear you sing it in live ! Now, I love it ! Thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Anette!

    You've chosen two really great songs!
    Hope that the boys will help you to sing these two!

    But what I'm wondering... What do you think about "Oceansoul"??

    Love Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
  16. anette, i like you a lot. I really do. But PLEASE, PLEASE, don't force me not to listen to nightwish anymore, I like DPP,I like your voice in the new songs.. but please don't sing the old songs, because that keeps me away from you(nw). I know you won't publish this..anyway.. I do love you :) cheers

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm looking forward to hear this Anette :)
    have a nice day and lot of hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi again Anette =)

    Even if some people don't like when you sing the old songs, I think you give them a new energy. It's different, but I love. Especially Romanticide and Dark Chest of Wonders.
    I prefer your versions. <3
    I hope I can hear you singing this two songs in live very soon =)

    Enjoy the rest of the day!
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anette!
    In my opinion Feel for you it's one of the best old Nightwish songs. I'm waiting for next NW concerts ( maybe in Poland? ;) ) and your versions for these songs. You're singing amazing Wish I had an angel and Nemo, so I'm so curious about these two songs. ; )
    1001 hugs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay!I like those songs to!

    What do you think about Elvenpath(i do't know have you been singing it) and Dead to the world and Astral Romance?

    One of my favs is devil and the deep dark ocean(i think it's so heavy and amazing song)

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd really want to hear you sing Away. The song is so beautiful and your voice would be perfect for it. :)
    I also love your version of The Siren, in my opinion it's way better than Tarjas version.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'd prefer Planet Hell, you would do a great job singing it

    ReplyDelete
  23. I sure hope you'll be able to sing these on stage in the near future. I really think your voice would be awesome for Planet Hell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both excellent songs! I hope you get a chance to show us your interpretation some time? x

    ReplyDelete
  25. OOW I love love LOVE these songs!! And I surtenly hope that you will sing them in the future with Nightwish! It would be so great to hear these old songs again live and I'm very curious how they would sound with your voice!
    I prefer your version from 'Dead Boys Poem', my mouth felt open when I heared it sing you live in Brussels in march last year: you sing it so soft and sweet, haa truely entertainment :) I found that the best concert ever with you (of the 4 concerts of NW with you that I saw live) because of that great setlist!
    Thank you Nettie(and NW!) for the music ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Two fantastic song Anette. And I would be very happy to hear you perform these in a near future.
    I saw you in Hartwell last year and I was stunned when you did "Walking in the air" I still get chills down my spine when thinking off it. You have really come to impress me, not only as a person, but also with NW :D

    I hope to hear more about your album soon.
    Have a nice sunday!

    Daniel, from Denmark ;D

    ReplyDelete
  27. yeahhh!!! Two great songs!! =)
    This would have been one of my questions for the question round ahah so thank you! I already knew about 10th man down but I was interested about your thoughts of singing other songs as well. However I would also like to know if you would like to sing any song from Angels From First for example since you havent played anything from that album yet. I know Tuomas considers that album as a demo xD but it has good songs! =)
    Well, I hope you will sing these songs some day. I think Tuomas once said he didnt want to play some specific songs because they were so special in meaning, and I dont know if Feel for You is one of them. So please try to convince him! :P haha
    kisses Anette!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think you would do a wonderful job with 10th Man Down. I can't wait to see you guys perform live again! =] Any news on your/Nightwish's new material?

    Best,
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  29. Feel for you, wow, when I hear that song I think of you, it's like it's screameing for you to sing it! You have such beautiful voice, filled with feelings, we'd love to listen your version of that song. But in the book, Tuomas said that he was not happy with the arrangement, hmmm, perhaps you could re-record it? ^_^ ha ha

    Have a very nice day, and I hope you are better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tenth Man Down belongs to my favorite Top 10 Nightwish songs. <3
    It would nice to hear how you sing this song live.

    Greetings
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  31. omg! feel for you! so great that you like that one! i think it's the most underrated nightwish song ever.. one of my all time favourites. i really hope we'll hear it one day sung by you!

    i guess you can convince anyone about anything, so i hope you'll recommend the guys to play feel for you when you'll be talking about the setlist of the next tour: ) it'd fit your voice perfectly: ) and maybe you could also give planet hell a try..: )

    hugs!
    moesko

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goooosh guuuurl, these songs are some
    of my favorites! I listened to
    "10th Man Down" because I remember you
    said you liked that song and so I listen to
    it and I loved that song, and I love
    "Away" and "Over The Hills and Far Away".
    But I love "Feel for You". I could totally see
    you singing these songs!

    Another good song on Century Child is
    "Forever Yours". I think Tarja's voice was so
    pretty in that song, I instantly loved it.
    Have you heard that song???
    What did you think of it???

    By the way, I really do love all your
    random posts today where you're talking about different things you like and dislike.
    It's very cool of you to do that;=)

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think they would suit your voice really well, Anette.

    I'm always singing NW songs when practicing my singing, and I've just been singing along to Sleepwalker and Lagoon.I find that these two songs suit my voice rather well.

    I hope we get to hear you sing Feel For You and 10th Man Down one day.

    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anette hi
    hermosos temas!
    Te amo y su forma de cantar = D
    que haría un excelente trabajo!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gooosh! 10th Man Down during the next tour would be EPIC! I love that song to bits and I am convinced you would give it a cool new twist. I must admit that I had hoped you would be performing it during Dark Passion Tour already, too bad it didn't come true. But yeah, would be pretty damn cool. Speaking of, the Snowman theme @Hartwall back in September blew me off. Very well done, congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. hello anette:) havn't commented on here for a while forgot my login haha.

    glad you had a nice holiday in thailand and that your solo album is going well:)

    and yes! you would sound brilliant singing tenth man down you should definatley suggest it!

    I also think you would sound BRILLIANT singing planet hell. Thats something I would love to hear. But don't know your thoughts on the song:)

    anyways I wish you a brilliant day and i'll be sure to comment more in future:)

    All my love

    Aj:) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh it would be just furiously GOOD if you'll sing '10th man' !! Please, beg the guys to perform it !!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  38. Feel For You is the most listened to song on my Mp3 Player, haha. 232 times, and that's not counting when I'm too impatient to wait for the last three seconds of near silence to end. I'd love to hear an acoustic version of Ocean Soul, like the version of Walking in the Air you did at Hartwall with Troy. But, I'm the type of person who judges a band's talent by their acoustic versions of songs, which makes me a bit of a freak. =P

    And 10th Man Down would be EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Feel for You is one of my favorite songs on Century Child. <33

    I also love Tenth Man Down, especially with Tapio Wilska as guest vocalist. <333 I mean, Marco's great too, but there's something about Tapio Wilska's voice that's just... haunting.

    ...I also gotta say, both Tarja and Marco's vocals on Feel For You are haunting, too. OwO

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hii Anette,

    As an Anette & Tarja fan I must say it is great to hear you say those words
    "Feel for you ( I love Tarjas voice in this;=)"

    'Feel for you' is one of my favorite old songs, (with you it's 'Escapist' and 'Poet and the Pendulum').
    It would be very interesting to hear how you sing these 2 songs.
    Maybe a suggestion to the guys for next tour?? ;p

    Anyways, thanks for the songs and have a nice evening over there!

    Lots of love, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  42. Feel For You is one of my favourites too :).I think it would fit your voice. I'd love to hear you sing Planet Hell and The Riddler too :).

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello dear,also those songs would be great for your voice. I would also very much like to hear you sing Beauty of the Beast from Century Child album. I absolutely love both your and Tarja´s voice. But nobody sings Dead Boy´s Poem and Sacrament of Wilderness like you, love love love your versions! Take care,lots of hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Feel For You is amazing. Especially love Marco's in that song, and Tarja's is very pretty. Would LOVE to hear your twist on it! Same with 10th Man Down, love the chorus.
    Tuomas at his best here :D

    Best wishes, Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  45. @ Whatevar:
    I understand you, at Metal Female Voices Fest I heard Tarja sing some of the old Nightwishsongs, it was so beautiful with her voice and I totally miss her in Nightwish. But if Anette would stop with Nightwish, I would also miss her that much, I'm sure!
    (Hehe, and Anette posted your comment, she is fair and a good person. ;)
    And it's not like you have to choose a side. Many of us love Tarja AND Anette.
    Greetings from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh I love Feel for you too, I dream to here your voice on it because I really love the lyrics and the beginning of the music.
    I also love 10th man down of course =)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Heeii :)

    Aah, Century Child. :) Bring me back some memories. :) (Note, no mean to be bad, ok? I love you're voice! just remember how much i listened that record at times. :))
    And great songs. :) I love them. And have to say, it would be mindblowing to hear you singing them. Im sure they would fit to you're voice very nicely. :)

    And i reeally hope you and the boys are going to play them some day! :):) It would be awesome.

    Hope you had a great day! :)
    And feeling better
    Take a good care. :)
    With big big huugs,
    and of course,
    love, Ewe :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh it would be awesome for sure!
    Could you say why you didn't sing these two songs before?
    I have to say that when you sing old versions I get chills...above all in Ghost Love Score wich is my favourite (and I'm thinking of doing a tatoo about this song...) ^^

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello Nettan , I would love t hear you singing that songs , and I hope that you will =)
    I would aslo like to hear you singing Planet Hell , Dead Gardens , Beauty Of The Beast , Beauty And The Beast... ;)

    Hugs
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  50. You really ought to sing "Feel for you" and "10th Man Down" with Nightwish soon! I think they both would suit yor voice well (:

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi A - Good that you are feeling better again!

    I completely agree 'Feel for you' would be perfect for you to sing. I think that you have done an amazing job with singing the 'old' tracks which were obviously written for a different style. You have adapted some with new melodies that work so well!!!

    From a personal point of view I would love to hear your version of 'Come cover me' which is a favourite of mine. Also 'Sleeping Sun' although I have a feeling you may have performed this l

    Keep on keeping on... Warm Wishes Peter x

    ReplyDelete
  52. i'd prefer Planet Hell, you would do a great job singing it [2]

    and bless the child too ;]

    ReplyDelete
  53. 10th Man Down remains one of my favorite Nightwish songs (and anti-war songs!) of all time! It's so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  54. 10th Man Down, woah I really love that song!
    I hope you'll get the chance to sing those 2 songs live some day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. The best song of NW is the escapist, and you sing it, so your good to go xD.
    As some one said, bless the child would be REALLY great to hear from you, and ocean soul too.
    I would like to hear you sing phantasmic or beauty of the beast, and dream theater's only a matter of time xD yei.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hello Anette..
    A 'little' time away from here, busy time for me. But two really good choices. 10th Man Down is an intense song and -possibly- my fav song of NW, and I wondered what would happen if you sing it :D

    Fell For You is good, but I don't have an opinion about it õ.o

    ReplyDelete
  57. Dear Anette,

    oh wow Feel For You is one of those songs I need to listen to every day (at least 3 times) ...I love it, love it, love it!!!!! It's definetly in top 3 of my favourite NW songs!
    10th Men Down is also wonderful! lately I've been listening to it a lot!

    It would be really great to hear you singing these songs in the future!

    Hope you are feeling better! Take care!
    Have a nice evening and sleep well tonight!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  58. Awesome Anette!

    Those songs totally rock and i really hope to hear you sing those next year =D

    You're doing such a great job, during the dark passion play tour you just kept getting better and better. I was stunned when i heard ghost love score @ ahoy, The Netherlands at March 15th and i'm really curious about your solo album, and even more curious about the next nightwish album. I really cant wait :)

    What do you think about songs like beauty and/of the beast (both songs) and planet hell? I really love those songs as well :)

    Take care girl. You're AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  59. Feel for you :)
    What a beautiful song!
    And 10th man down is just powerful :)
    I love both and I'm sure they would sound great on your voice!!! Also I'd love to hear you singing Away or Two for Tragedy, they're beautiful sweet songs.
    Best wishes for you

    ReplyDelete
  60. Jag skulle gärna vilja höra dig sjunga Beauty of the Beast eller Away. Tyvärr är det många av mina favoriter som jag undrar om du skulle kunna sjunga. Elvenpath, Beauty of the Beast och Pharaoh sails to Orion.... Men Feel for you hoppas jag verkligen att ni spelar någon gång :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. @ Max: If you want to listen to one of the best anti War songs ever writen and sung, go for Esther Galil's Dirty war (on top 3 of Neil Young's anti-war videos since years). She sung the song with the point of view of the mothers from both side. So intense.....
    Here's a youtube link for a live performance:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRELMK_acPU

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  62. Sorry to hear that you have been sick, hopefully you will get better soon. :)

    Feel For You and 10th Man Down are both great songs and it would be awesome to hear you sing them. Sometimes in the past I thought that there would be certain old NW songs you wouldn´t be able to sing well, but one by one you proved all my assumptions wrong.

    Maybe you and the boys should have a little chat about the setlist of the next NW tour. I know that the tour is far in the future right now, but isn´t it good to plan things in advance? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love both of those songs! They're really great. There are so many old Nightwish songs that I just wish we could hear in concert so maybe next tour ^.^

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I agree with Eimi Dayviss -- I loved your version of The Siren. :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi Anette,

    Okay Feel for you and 10th Man Down aren't my fav Nightwish Songs but they have their qualities. But I'm really sorry about not to hear "Over the hills and far away" with you at the vocals (as Tuomas said). Other songs I would like to hear from you are: Gethsemane, She's my sin (dunno you sang that before) and Beauty and the beast (with Tuomas at the male vocals =) )

    Hugs and Sleep well,
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  66. Since there seems to be requests of old Nightwish songs that you'd sound great at, I have to add my own suggestions =]

    10th Man Down
    Feel For You
    Ocean Soul
    Planet Hell
    End of All Hope
    Bless the Child
    Gethsemane
    Creek Mary's Blood

    aaand even though you already do, please continue singing Ghost Love Score!

    Sorry for the long list, I just know you would sound great on these!

    Feel better,
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hi Anette, Wow you posted Tarja singing 10th Man Down!! Thats my favourite performance by her on the End Of Innocence dvd its so inspiring & her voice powerful!!

    Anyway back to you Anette will you ever be singing these or some of the older songs?????


    You should tell Tuomas that alot of people on here (as i have read) want you to sing these songs...I think you would sing "feel for you" really well!!! Its always exciting to hear you put your own style on the old songs & when i came to see you in Birmingham UK your voice totally blew me away!!!!

    Also i think i have said before but i love the way you sang "Dead Boys Poem" & when i heard you sing the Siren live i had goosebumps!!

    What is your vocal range????

    either way your voice is awesome & I love it when you belt out high notes!!

    Kisses
    Kelly
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would love to hear you sing both those songs! especially Feel For You , as I love the vocal style and feel of the song and its one of my faves :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  69. It'd be great to hear Feel for You sung by you!

    I hope Sacrament of Wilderness, Dead Boy's Poem and Ghost Love Score are all on the setlist when I see you again in the UK on the next tour :)

    Maybe we'll even get to hear The Heart Asks Pleasure First too!

    ReplyDelete
  70. @ Anette: speaking about old NW songs that could sound great with you (or the ones you sung that i've found stellar), here's another list.
    On top of this, Dead boy's poem. Your version is so moving, it makes me cry each time i listen the way you "live" the song (it's not only singing, with so much heart and soul and feelings in your voice...)
    Sleeping sun
    Nemo (i didn't like this song much, until i listen to your version)
    Higher than hope
    The siren
    Dead to the world
    Sacrament of wildernes (WOW!)
    She is my sin (again... WOW!!)
    Ever dream
    Kuolema tekee taiteitijan (the way you sung the song at the Suomi festival was so moving)
    Two for tragedy
    Bare grace misery
    Crownless
    Deep silent complete
    Bless the child
    Forever yours
    Feel for you
    Planet hell
    And of course 10th man down
    I could "picture" a bit the way you could sing these songs (i've got good ears, as long as id on't need to practice), and my, it's great. There's a lot of old NW songs that i love to listen with your voice, but these ones would sound great with your voice (@ everyone: close your eyes, remember the song and Anette's vocals on it, the way she could sing them... It's not the most easy thing to start, but if you practice a bit it will come easily in avery short time - at least that's how it work for me... *blush*).
    All in all, i have to say that the best NW songs are on DPP, and my fav is Meadows of heaven. Your voice is so incredible, you could you sing this song with so much passion? If a song could be called perfection in this world, it's this one (i'm almost ashamed to say that i love it more than my favorite song of Samantha Fox, and i'm a big fan of her songs - and more since Sam & i are turned friends. Long story...)
    After 12 listenings of DPP, i have to say it's on my top 3. I think it's beaten by Sam's Angel with an attitude, but it beats Klaus Nomi's Simple man - and i'm listening to this lp without being bored since i've got 6! I love NW since years, and it was great with Tarja - but with you it's magical.....

    Ok, i stop to "talk" for today, hope i'm not bothering you too much (if so i'm sorry).
    I wish you and your family a good nights and sweet dreams :)

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hei, dear Anette! =D

    I'm sure you'd do a great work singing this ones! "Feel for you" is one of my favorite NW songs so far!

    Wish you're fine!

    Hugs from Brasil!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Good evening Anette,
    "Feel for you "is beautiful!
    But I hope one day hear you sing: "Forever Yours" ;)
    Suukkoja ja haleja :)

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hey Anette

    Two great songs indeed! There's a song I'd like to see perform on the next tour is:
    "the Pharao sails to Orion", the keyboards are awesome =D!! And even if it's a quit complicated song I'm pretty sure that if you sing it it would be great!!

    But the best song you sing is of cours the french song "Frère Jacques" =D I was there on March 24th 2009 and when all the crowd started to sing with you! OMG it was soo great!!

    Alex'

    ReplyDelete
  74. Aww, I love the whole Century Child album (that is the album that really started me to listen NW) and it would be great to hear Feel For You live. If I have understood right, it's never been sung on live.
    10th Man Down is one of my favourite songs. It should have been on the album.
    These songs made me remember your gigs... and now I want to see you on a gig! :P

    ReplyDelete
  75. I just have to say.. I would LOVE to hear you singing "Feel for you".. It would be SO amazing on your voice... I think it would suit you perfectly!! Hopefully, Someday I will be able to listen to that...

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hopefully the comments you are recieving will have some sort of influence on future setlists. I know you would do both of these songs justice live, especially Feel for You. It's such a epic, beautiful, and powerful song; words that your voice brings to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I would love to hear anything from you from the Century Child album. Such a great album! I've always known you'd like to do 10th Man Down, but Feel For You! Such a great song! Can't wait to hear it in the future, along with many others I hope! Hopefully you can breath new life into some of the forgotten NW songs. You certainly did that for Romanticide! I never used to like that song, and when I heard you guys doing it on the last tour I loved it! I really can't say enough how much I look forward to all of your upcoming ventures! Thank you for being you!
    Love,
    Desi from Missouri, USA

    ReplyDelete
  78. Hey Nettie!
    Feel for you would be wonderful with your voice!
    I hope to hear you singing these songs soon! =D

    Love
    Deze

    ReplyDelete
  79. Those are both amazing songs! I'd love to hear them done by you! Have you ever considered Planet Hell? :D I would absolutely love to hear you do that one some day!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  80. uh, i first thought you recorded some of the old Nightwish songs for us to hear...but hopefully we''l hear you some day, kiss

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hihi, I'm just reading some other comments before leaving to my exam. So lots of people want you to sing the songs, maybe you could arange something with Tuomas and the other NWboys for the next concerts? :p
    (And I just discovered there is someone out here with the same name as me 'Daphne' hihi And just discovered this when I changed my name to Fairy Dafos. Mihihi..
    Damn, after all those weeks of studying you feel a bit insaneee.. alalalaa :p)
    And for the rest: I wish you a good day without being sick at all!
    Kram Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hej Anette,

    I can imagine your voice very well in these songs! Looking forward to hear it!
    have a nice day!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  83. Are there any old Nightwish songs that you feel you wouldn't be able to sing, both due to hard vocals or just the fact that you want to keep the song untouched?

    (I thought it was nice to ask in english since only a few of us understand Swedish ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  84. Wow, that will be great! I love Feel for you and 10th Man Down is also very lovely...:=)
    What do you think about Sleeping Sun and Blees the Child? Sleeping Sun is full of emocions and it's help in sad moments...
    Take care!
    Big hugs from Croatia!
    Love, Marija

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would love to hear you singing these two songs, it would be fantastic! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  86. Oh, I'd love to hear Feel For You sung by you!! That would be perfect. :) It's never been one of my favorites, but with your voice I'm sure I'd love it... And 10th Man Down is so wonderful, I hope it will be in your set list one day. :) I like many of the old songs better with your voice, and for some reason I also listen to the lyrics much more when you sing... I wish you could do Swanheart some day, well, I don't know if you like that song or not, I just feel it's an amazing song that needs you... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hi Anette!!!
    I think you'll perfect great Feel For You!
    But 10th Man Down is not your song!!!I'm sorry))

    I'd like to hear your and Tarja's duet!
    It will be wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hi Anette,

    I think that Feel for you fit your voice perfect, absolutely. :) Of course 10th Man Down too, but maybe Feel for you fit few better. Anyway, that would be wonderful to heard someday your sing those songs.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Båda sångerna är så fina! Men en annan NW-sång jag gärna skulle höra dig sjunga är Astral Romance. Walking in the Air var en annan, men där fick jag redan min önskan uppfylld ;)

    ReplyDelete
  90. Great songs! I would LOVE to hear 10th Man Down live :). It's such a powerful and heavy song. \m/

    Feel For You is a great song too, meantion it to the boys for the next tour ;).

    I hope Ghost Love Score makes it on the next tour! Especially when you come to the US, I admit I was disappointed it wasn't played when I saw you in Allentown :(. That song is amazing.

    I must also mention that I really, really love your redention of Slaying the Dreamer. Your voice sounds so good with that song.

    For the millionth time, I would love to hear a song with you and Sharon from WT, whether on their album or the new NW album. I think your voices would sound really pretty together ^_^.

    <3 Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  91. Please sing Bless the Child :P I'd lvoe to ehar it.

    ReplyDelete
  92. 10th Man Down would be great in your voice *_* I think that even better than Feel For You... But I love them both xD

    Have you ever thought about singing Planet Hell?

    ReplyDelete
  93. Hi Anette,

    It would be great to hear you sing the 10th Man Down. It´s one of my favourite song from NW. Hope you will perfom that on your next tour.

    Last year on Hartwall Arena you really surprised me with two songs: Ghost love score and Walking in the Air. Before that we were thought (with my sister)that Ghost love Score is a song we will never hear from you. And then you performed that and it was so beautiful and just like made for you to sing! Awesome! And your version of Walking in the Air.. I almost did cry. i think your version is better than Tarjas on that song.

    It was hard for me first times listen your versions of old songs because Tarjas voice was so strong in my head. There are one song that I still would not like to hear you to sing (sorry for that) and it´s Sleeping Sun. Your voice is soft and for me Sleeping Sun is dark song and needs deeper voice like tarjas. And this also a song that is my favourite from Tarja´s time in NW.

    BUT you have really advanced a lot since you started in NW and I love your live performs. I´m ready to be surprised again how good your versions of old songs of NW will be(0= Specially the 10th man down!

    ReplyDelete
  94. You won't believe me, but I always thought, since I know you: "10th Man down" would be incredible with Anette's deep voice on it! Of course, the lyrical chorus by Tarja is great too, but I'm sure you'll be completely able to deal with it and sing your own way.

    Please, ask Tuomas :P

    I also imagine your voice on "Know why the Nightingale sings"; I know Tuomas doesn't like playing Angels fall first songs very much, but this one, if it's changed a little bit to be more metal and catchy, will sound amazing on live :)

    Cheers!
    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  95. Hi Anette, cannot wait to listen to your version and also do you like "Crownless"??

    Hugs, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  96. Hmmmm... I think the two songs would surely by great in your voice!!!
    She is so Beautiful!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  97. I love both of these songs. But I especially love Feel for You. It's so awesome. :)
    It would be great if you sang these songs too!

    Hugs.
    Dimitris

    ReplyDelete
  98. i love those songs...
    but i want to hear you singing feel for you

    ReplyDelete
  99. Oooh, I just LOVE Feel For You, it's so amazing... I'm sure both would sound great with your voice!
    Will you ask Tuomas if you could sing them on the next tour?! ;=)
    Many hugs & ♥
    Kim-Noêmia

    ReplyDelete
  100. Great songs. Tuomas is really a genius...you guys are incredible and I love your energy and when I "read" the bliss, ecstasy and delight on your faces when you sing, I feel...you can imagine how. I'm in love with Nightwish and addicted to it. I wish you guys to live forever. Congratulations for your music. Awsome!

    With a lot of respect,

    Eva. A fan.

    ReplyDelete
  101. I wish I could express just how much feeling you add to the older songs. You add a beauty to them that, to me, is the emotion Tuomas intended them to empart. When I heard you sing Sleeping Sun it brought tears to my eyes and gave me chills. The way you rock the end of Nemo is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete