Thursday, 14 January 2010

Happy birthday dear Marco!



Today it´s my partner in crimes birthday;=) Our handsome bass player just gets better and better by the years and now he´s gonna do finnish TV too. Marco, this year will be yours!

Lots of birthday hugs!

76 comments:

  1. Hello Anette, i would like to say to Marco Happy Birthday too. I wish him everyhting good and everything what he wants to have. And please tell him, Very Big Thank you for song Nothing left, with Delain. this song helps me in sad time. Thank you and Happy Birthday Marco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaay happy birthday marco ^_^

    partners in crime xD nice way to put it annette xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. He shares the birthday with one of my best friends, that's cool! :) Happy birthday to a great vocalist, a great bass-player and what seems a cool man, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcooo <3 (:

    Happy Birthday Marco <3

    He's the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hyvää syntymäpäivää Marco

    If you read this, all our love from the-escapist.co.uk

    Nice post Anette. Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to tell-what kind of tv?

    Give him my regards:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej Anette =)

    Happy Birthday to Mr. Hietala!
    Send him lots of hugs from France!

    Have a nice day =)
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy B-Day to our dear Metal Master!!!

    Hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best to Marco!
    Just in order to credit (my) image: it is taken on Oulu gig on 11.12.2007 by Askar Ibragimov
    http://middeneaht.deviantart.com/art/Nightwish-X-Anette-and-Marco-74661924

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to Marco.
    (tho i hope your hugging him in that second photo rather than strangling him!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hyvää Syntymäpäivää, Marco!
    Wish you peace, love, health and luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Marco! What does someone who likes to drink every day anyway do to celebrate?! :)


    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO !!!! :)
    All luck and happieness in the world for you :)
    Best wishes for your happy day
    your´s Chris :)

    Anette! huuuugs to you :)
    smiiiiiiiiile
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    Chris^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, Marco ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anette, wish hapy birthday to Marco by me. Thanks for remember to us! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Bday Marco ♥ ♥ ♥
    kisses from Croatia
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, i've forget to tell you that this saturday is my birthday. :D Have a nice day dear Anette! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hyvää syntymäpäivää Marco!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of love and wishes for the awesome Marco! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday Marco!

    I like Marco.=D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Marco....and today is my birthday too!!!!! rock on!!!
    love always Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday to Marco! May this one be a great one.
    Much health and happiness to this great bass player. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Annette!
    Tell happy birthday for Marco from me!
    May all his wishes come true!
    And please do tell him that he's the best!
    Laura, from Romania.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh its today! Happy birthday Marco!
    The older you are, the better you get :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. A Happy Birthday to Marco !!!
    He's a great musician and singer that I adore !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Anette =)

    Give Marco lots of birthday hugs from us when you can and send along our everlasting love to him <3 He's quite an amazing, funny fellow xP

    Oh and I finished this earlier today. Hope you like it. It was done by another fan and was uncoloured, so I did all the colouring and tried to make it look as much like you as possible <3

    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/013/7/0/Anette_Olzon_Coloured_by_Ebsie.png

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday, Marco!

    Keep rockin!

    Best wishes,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hauskaa syntymäpäivää, Marco!

    ReplyDelete
  29. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO!!!!
    best wishes to him from Mexico!!!
    your awesome man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear Anette, i wanna ask you (if i'm not to seems intrisive) for my birthday this saturday if you can send something for congratulations (as i i've done with you for your birthday if you remember XD) in my personal e-mail. I will be very very happy! Thank you in advance!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. Grattis till Marco!
    Han är bästa basisten någonsin!
    Hyvää syntymäpäivää Marcolle!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh woooow! Best and greatest wishes from Russia (and, in fact, the Ukraine and Belarus too), me personally and our friendly fanclub at all! We all love him and wish him everything best in his life! Let the sun shine in his beard and the smile be the sun itself;) We love him;)

    P.S. But remind him, that the healthy life is also useful... Sometimes;)))
    From Moscow with love,
    Kira=)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oooooh he is such a handsome chap!

    " Happy Birthday" Mr Marco xx

    "Best Hair in Metal haha :P

    Hello Anette xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy bday Marco!!
    Hugs from Spain!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy birthday/hyvää syntymäpäivää Marco!
    I hope you're having a nice day. :)

    Hugs from the Netherlands,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  36. happy happy birthday Marco!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy Birthday Marco! We love you :D

    Have a nice afternoon, Anette ;)

    Hugs
    Alicja

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yep!!!! Best Wishes Marco!!!
    I love You!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. Happy b-day Marco!

    ReplyDelete
  40. A very happy birthday to Marco :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy Birthday, Marcooooo!!!!!
    Buon compleanno!!!!!

    By Mattia, Italy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  42. Aww, Marco indeed deserves lots of love and admiration. And even though I'm sure he does not spend much (or any) of his time on the internet, so he won't be reading this, I still send him my best wishes for his birthday and hope he has an awesome year.

    Happy birthday to Tracy and Arianna too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi!

    Hyvää syntymäpäivää Marco!! ;)
    Happy Bday dear!!!;)

    Big kiss and hugs from Hungary! ;)

    Pusu
    Linus:*

    ReplyDelete
  44. Please send Marco birthday wishes for me! It's also my birthday too, so I feel very special. =]

    love,
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy Birthday Marco! xoxo

    Hi Anette! xo Greetings from Poland fans!
    We love you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy Birthday Marco! xoxo

    Hi Anette! xo Greetings from Poland fans!
    We love you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  47. Happy Brithday dear Marco!!!!!!! All the BEST WISHES in the world to him and LOTS of HEALTH, JOY, HAPPINESS and SUCCESS!

    Yeah he is absolutely awsome and wonderful and I love him!
    By the way today is also my best boyfriends birthday!

    Lots of love to you, Anette, and to Marco,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow, so many musical birthdays recently!
    Actually that's a massive exaggeration. It's just Marco and Pekka Ansio Heino. Anyway, happy birthday to Marco :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Happy bday to Marco from us! He is awesome, we love him =)
    Have a good evening Anette, we love you too :P
    **

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hyvää syntymäpäivää MARCO!!!!!!
    Lots of love,huggs and kisses from Croatia!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Happy birthday to you,
    happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday dear Marco!
    Happy bithday to you! :)

    Hugs<33

    ReplyDelete
  52. Grattis till the King of Kings av Finlands heavysångare!
    Med hans egna ord: Ålder är attityd. Attityd är bra. ("Ikä on asenne. Asenne on hyvä.")

    ReplyDelete
  53. Happy Birthday dear Marco!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi A - Thanks for the Marco update - I'm sure he ia s having a 'large one' !!!!

    Great to meet him at Brixton Academy last year - a really top guy- as are all of Nightwish..

    Warm Wishes Peter x

    ReplyDelete
  55. Partners in crime...well put :)

    Happy Birthday, Marco

    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  56. MARCO!!! :D

    God bless him.
    HBD

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hey Annette!
    Tell happy birthday for Marco from me!
    All The best !!!!!

    I love Marco !!!!!!
    srsrsrsrrsrsrsrss

    ReplyDelete
  58. Happy birthday Marco! I know this is late, still a very heartfelt wish that you had a wonderful and special day!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I couldn't post this earlier due to not being home, so I'll post it now.

    Happy birthday, Marco Hietala, you epic (and deathly sexy) man. Rock on, rock on...

    And if we [Marco and I] ever cross paths during some free time, we totally gotta play some videogames. (...I'm hopelessly addicted to them, but hey, I'm not complaining!)

    ...Next you see him, give him a hug and late birthday wishes from me, please? <3 You don't have to, but... if you do, you can say it's from Kara, which is my name.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Please wish him a Happy Birthday from me too! And could you ask him how's the painting doing? The one from Sibiu Romania :D

    ReplyDelete
  61. Jag hade glömt bort HELT men visste att de va ngn speciell dag ;=) GRATTIS ÄLSKADE MARCO!
    Och denna dag blev ju en perfekt dag en månad före ens födelsedag också, NW-Boken kom på posten! ;)

    kram!

    ReplyDelete
  62. A happy late birthday Marco! :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Oh, I totally missed his birthday... You know, I once was an active user of Nightwish forum, but when this blog of yours appeared, I noticed that I only come here to read your blog and I have totally forgotten the Nw forum! :D

    ReplyDelete
  64. Marco is the BEST!!!<3 Grattis i efterskott...

    ReplyDelete
  65. Tell Marco "Happy Birthday" for me!! I hope he has a great one ^__^

    <3 Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  66. Very very happy birthday Marco! (a few days later hihi ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Partner in crime...love you two together!

    ReplyDelete