Thursday, 14 January 2010

Today


Today I felt like being striped;=) I love navy and stripes!
Black top from Day by Birger Michelsen, Striped top from mbym, leggings Day by Birger Michelsen, belt (dont remember the brand) and necklace from Dyrberg/Kern

Been to Linda to try out the hair-do for next weeks TV-gala. Now home eating some lunch and then little later to my dear Niclas, who I played with in Alyson Avenue for 15 years;=) We´ll catch up and I am eager to hear what they have recorded with their new singer.

Enjoy the day!

26 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!

    Hope you have a great time catching up with your old band.

    Take care,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the day you to dear Nettan =)
    Send my best wishes and good luck to Niclas and all the members of Alyson Avenue.
    Have a nice day
    Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I was forgot to say, you are beautiful in that clothes, very very beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anette, good luck for tv gala in next week! Today i'm going to looking for a job. It's so hard but i alsways hope to find something. have a nice day! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit of today!!!
    the striped top is awesome!!!
    good look with Niclas!!
    Alyson Avenue is Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit, you look lovely with stripes.
    Have a great day, enjoy you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Anette :)

    Your outfits are always great! :)
    I like the Strpied dress :) and the belt! the belt looks great.

    Hey i hope you will have fun while hearing the new alyson avenue material :)

    Have a great time :)

    smiiiiile a lot
    huuuugs
    Love and Respect
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anette,

    Thats soo cool that your going to hang with your old band members =)

    You look boooootiful in your piccy!! So sassy & pretty ;)

    Have a great catch up xx

    Kisses
    Kelly
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear Nettie , you look really cute =)
    Have fun today

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great outfit!!!

    have fun today!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your outfit of today and I am looking for the Mbym's top :-) a nice brand by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, lovely pic (and lovely smile too), i especially like the stripped top, it look so great!

    Anette, there's a lot of things i'd like to say to you. You'll never know how much you (and the guys) helped me since the past day, i want to tell more but it's not the good place.
    I don't know what to do more than give my mail: stephanie.deceneux@free.fr
    Oh, and the way you sing Dead boy's poem in the live shows actually made me cry, it's so moving. I never felt this so moving until i heard it sung from you.....

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit, your so lovely and skinny :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Annette you look real cool and sassy today =D, have fun this afternoon w/ ur old band members =D
    lots of huggs- Tracy from NY ,USA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi!

    Nice strpied! I like it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anette, I Love your striped top, I will try to find it on internet :-)
    Good evening !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Anette,

    you look so pretty!

    Have a nice day with Niclas!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those stripes! ;) And the belt is really cute.

    Hope you have a great day.

    huugs!
    And take care!

    With l o v e,
    Ewe :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good evening :)

    I hope you've had a nice day!
    Hugs and love <3

    P.S.: I love your ourfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your outfit- I love stripes and polka dots.
    You look really pretty too.

    Hope you enjoy catching up with your friend!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, I love stripes! I would totally wear that shirt everywhere, it is amazing. <33

    ...Hey, I heard some of Alyson Avenue recently, they sounded really good! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, that striped thing looks amazing! I want that kind of too!
    Your day was better than I have today. I live in apartment building with four layers. Someone in our building is hammering. This hammering has lasted now for over four hours and I'm really getting sick to it! Well, of course it's better that they do the hammering in daytime but still...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi anette! I just wanted to say you´re a very brave woman for join Nightwish and replace Tarja . I think you have a very sweet and cool voice, so keep working and don´t worry! you have maany fans!
    hugs from Chile! :)

    P.S : you're beautifuuul!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Cuarto: well said! :)
    I could even say more (listening to DPP at the moment could help)... As much as i love Tarja (and trust me i do, it took me more than a couple of years to go to DPP), i have to say that Anette's voice could carry a lot of emotions - you're not only understand the meaning of the song, you understand the feeling behind as well. The last part of The poet and the pendulum made me cry, it's so beautiful.... And Eva give me goosebumps, Anette voice is perfect - and it reminds me a bit of Abba's Agnetha.... Actually, there's also a couple of old Nightwish songs that i found better with Anette, Dead boy's poem and Nemo - the live performances i've listened are just awesome.

    Anette, i'm a music lover (i own a few thousands of cds), and so far you're only the 5th voice that i've been in love after a single song (the other ones being Klaus Nomi, Samantha Fox, Yanka Dyagileva and La Toya Jackson). I could tell you that you have now one more supporter, and i tell it with my heart and soul. Thank you for making this world a better place with your talent.

    ReplyDelete